10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villanueva De Argaño Castile And Leon:
Located in Villanueva de Argaño, 12 miles from Burgos, Hostal Linares features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Covarrubias is 31 miles from Hostal Linares, and Mata is 16 miles away. Burgos Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Picked up in the neighbouring town and dropped off the next morning back to the hike.
- We were very thankful that there was a vacancy. Beds on the Camino were difficult to obtain.
- Places to eat in this town are limited. The restaurant at the hotel had a decent menu with several choices. The food was good….excellent for the price. The staff provided transport back to the El Camino in Hornillos De Camino about 4 miles away.
- The Hostal was very clean and had a welcome bath for Camino walkers. We were collected from and driven back to Hornillos
- Simona and her colleague (didn’t get his name) made me feel like royalty. They are very kind and generous people.
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” offers accommodations in Rabé de las Calzadas, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, and Mata is 15 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 11 miles away.
- Best place on the Camino so far. Food was absolutely delicious, village was gorgeous, owners and staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay there every night of the Camino if I could. The rooms were lovely and warm and the shower was fantastic.
- Lovely, welcoming place. Comfortable room, very good breakfast.
- This is an incredible place to stay. The owners are wonderful people, super friendly and helpful. It is on the Camino de Santiago and thousands of people from all over the world have posted notes in the bar. If you need to stay in this area of Spain then you should definitely stay at La Fuente. It’s great value and an amazing experience. Very highly recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, lovely comfortable accomodation.
- Very Clean, comfortable, friendly. The staff could not speak English, However, the use of phone translators, hand signals and expressions made it an extremely fun stay.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid is located in Quintanadueñas, 3.5 miles from Burgos and 25 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid, and Oña is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- We have been there several times already, and we’ll be back soon. So there is nothing to add!
- La ubicación. Tenía 2 habitaciones y dos baños. Climatización muy buena.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la cercanía a Burgos y la tranquilidad del pueblo.
La Pensión del Camino
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Pensión del Camino offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 22 miles from La Pensión del Camino, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from La Pensión del Camino.
- Decent breakfast for a small extra cost. Great location. Very walkable.
*convenient location near the center, sights, shop;
*clean and spacious room;
*excellent ratio price/quality
I recommend La Pensión del Camino to all travelers. Thanks La Pensión del Camino for a nice vacation!
- The location was perfect and close to the Burgos Cathedral, great place to stay during the camino and take rest.
- The friendly and helpful staff, good location, bathroom facilities
- Above a noisey bar and busy street.loud t till 3 AM, shared bath , poor shower On a noisey street , 3 keys to fumble with and very tiny cramped space!
Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque
Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque is located in Villalbilla de Burgos, 4 miles from Burgos and 24 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Mata is 14 miles from Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque, and Arcos is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Camping
Located in Castrojeriz, 22 miles from Burgos, Casa del Camping features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Palencia is 28 miles from Casa del Camping, and Mata is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Specialty meals of the house including the woodfired lamb in claypots. Price. Cleanliness.
- When I walked in It looked like a campsite but it turned out to be a really special place. Had room in old building , simple but very peaceful. The memorable treat was roast lamb cooked in outside oven for dinner. Hospitable place,loved it. Friendly and helpful.
- Clean and comfortable with living room to chill out in. Close to Camino.
- To rustic & unconfortable. Staff is a family, father & son very grumpy & unfriendly
- Loved the cosy casa with vista of castle ruins on the hill behind.
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna offers accommodations in Quintanilla-Vivar, just 6 miles from Burgos. The guest house has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Covarrubias is 27 miles from Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna, and Mata is 7 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 6 miles away.
- Convenient and inexpensive hostal on route from Portugal to Bilbao avoiding the toll roads.
- Nice people, large garden with soft play for children, quiet village with a few nice restaurants
- Buena gente, buen trato y buena comida. Para el precio que tiene no se le puede pedir más.
- Buena ubicación al borde de la carretera. Sitio suficiente para aparcar
- La limpieza y la recepción, el hombre que nos atendió fue muy amable.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Located in Burgos, 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hostal Francisco Salinas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
- Very easy parking, either free in the locality or for a small fee in the hotel’s own facility
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Monjes Peregrinos offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos, and Mata is 13 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- On the Camino track – well sign posted and easy to find. Clean and comfortable. Value for money.
- Excellent welcome with parking (previously booked) just outside door. Room clean and adequately furnished. Dog walking in park by river easy to find. Near to eating places and city centre.
- Well… I slept here while we were on the Camino, and I must say, that the only thing which was nice at this stay was that we finally had a private room, a key and no curfew. Washing was super expensive, there were nowhere to hang clothes, not a single hanger was in the room. The drain plug was missing in the bathtub when we first got the room, and the soap dispenser in the bath wasn’t working either. The location was great, but this place definitely isn’t worth the money.
- I just love this hotel and the staff that work there .I have stayed in the hotel four times now and always enjoy myself in Burgos . I sometimes travel on my own with my pets ,one extra large dog and a cat and they have always made me feel very welcome. Very safe situation and in an excellent position for discovering Burgos
- the hotel is near to the city center, the staff is friendly, the city is amazing
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hostal Manjón is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Manjón, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location just next to the old town and close to Plaza España with the local bus station. The room was small, just a double bed, and the bathroom outside. Don’t expect anything special, it’s very simple, but for me it was enough for just one night and the price was good.
- Very good place to stay as a pilgrim. Very close to the Camino trail and all amenities. Very comfortable
- This hostel was easy to find, in a good location, and was a comfortable, clean place to stay. At night it was very quiet and we got a good sleep after two weeks on the camino. The man who was working there spoke excellent English. It’s only a ten minute walk to the Burgos Cathedral and the foot bridge over the river leads directly a nice park along the river. If I came to Burgos again I would stay in this hostel again.
Great value for 22 euros (or whatever the exact amount was).
Note: it is on the 7th floor with a very small lift. Thankfully the owner has a safe store area on the ground floor for bicycles.
- Shared bathroom but not busy and the price was excellent. Well located and good sized room.staff very friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Villanueva De Argaño Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villanueva de Argaño Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!