10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villamayor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villamayor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villamayor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villamayor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villamayor Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villamayor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villamayor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villamayor Castile And Leon:
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Hostal Barcelona offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Barcelona, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Very comfortable and clean room. The location is great, you can easily get to the bus station from there and to the rest of the city from the other side
- An excellent location opposite the entrance to the old town. On a main road, but heard no noise from the traffic, or the large school group staying. A modern, spacious, clean room, more like a 3 or 4 star hotel than a hostel. Luxurious bathroom. Nothing basic about the level of comfort here! I would definitely stay again.
- Great location just across the street from the historic old town and university. Easy to find and always open 24/7 with someone at the desk. The staff was friendly. A good deal, although a basic accommodation. Very clean and well presented.
- Room was clean well equipped and one could expect little more for the price.
Hosteria Sara offers accommodations in Salamanca.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hosteria Sara, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
Thank you Sandra for the warm welcome and useful tips!
Our room was very comfortable and quiet and we slept really well.
- The hosts are very kind and attentive. The location is very good and close to Plaza Mayor. The room is actually much better and modern than it looks like in the photos. Will definitely come back to stay here next time.
- Location, location, location. Just steps away from the basilica, Plaza Mayor and all the food and shops. Private paid garage for your car. Fridge & elevator for the guests. Enthusiastic manager Sandra to help you.
- the crew was so and and helpful. the recommendations were just great and accurate. location is perfect. they came with us to the private parking. they found a coat we forgot and will send to us via post.a perfect place.1
- Very well located, few steps from Plaza Major. Plenty of good restaurants around, very quiet street and spacious room. Host speak English and were very helpful. There is lift in the property and rooms are very clean. The best place to stay when visiting Salamanca!
- Thank you Sandra for the warm welcome and useful tips!
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
- This is the second time I’ve stayed at this super little hostel. It’s in a great location, the room is large , clean and very comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Perfect location in a quiet square next to Plaza Mayor. My room was on the top floor and got the afternoon sun so that was perfect for a winter stay. Clean, spacious room; helpful staff. Easy walk to restaurants and historical places of interest. Short walk from the train station and from the bus station. Highly recommended.
- overall excellent and I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Perfect location in the center, yet quiet, elevator, bathtub, helpful staff, the promo price was unbeatable.
- It was a really pleasant expieriance, we were only using this hotel as a midway stop on a long voyage. It was so cosy and large that we would have loved to stay longer.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Revolutum Hostel is in the historic center of Salamanca, just 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor. This modern hostel offers a free continental breakfast and shared or private rooms, all with private bathrooms.The hostel is a short walk from the historic University of Salamanca. The Cathedral is also just 300 feet away. Salamanca’s historic quarter is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Rooms at Revolutum are bright and stylish, with air conditioning. Many rooms have bunk beds. All rooms come with bed linens.Revolutum has a cafe-bar with free Wi-Fi access. There is also a shared kitchen for guests to use and Revolutum has a tour desk.
- Excellent location, amazing staff, has a night bar to chill
- The hostel is very good and the localization is amazing! Everything is near.
- The room was clean and large enough, although lacked any place to hang clothes. There is a bar downstairs that creates a bit of noise late at night but the windows were sufficiently insulated to keep most of it out. Breakfast was basic but adequate.
The location was suberb. You can go everywhere easily!
The staff was courteous and the restaurant and bar that are inside Revolutum are very good too.
- This hostel has the most perfect location! We were in the middle of the most beautiful and interesting part of Salamanca which meant we could stay up and around until 10pm with the kids to continue enjoying the astonishing old town as our room was just a few minutes away!
Hostal Escala Luna
Located in Salamanca in the region of Castila y Leon, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Escala Luna features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- The staff gave great tips for places to eat & things to see. Best of all is the location a half block from Casa de las Conchas and a block from Plaza Mayor. What a great place to be for Semana Santa! I’ll be back.
- Bed was very comfortable and staff were really helpful.
- Great room for the price, I had a double bed and my own bathroom. It was very clean and comfortable and the staff were great.
- Perfect location, in the middle of the city centre! Everybody was so kind at the hostel. We asked for a car rental and they inmediately called an office in Salamanca. If we needed something, they were so happy to help.
- Staff was really nice and helpful.Amazing location
With Free Wi-Fi and a central position in Salamanca, this hotel also has cheerful decor with warming colors and all rooms feature a smart private bathroom. It is 5 minutes from the main square.Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Hostal Goya has interiors with typical Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Hostal Goya, enjoy the proximity to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet from the hotel.
- Cheap as chips and only a short walk to most of the sites in Salamanca. Comfortable and the manager was so helpful looking up the local events / one of my favourite places to visit and would defnitely come again
- The hostel was ideally located for our friend’s apartment and the historical centre. It was also close to a secure underground carpark next to the private hospital. It was clean and although the room was small for 2 adults and 2 children, it was adequate for 1 or 2 nights. It also had its own bathroom.
- A decoração e o ambiente quente e acolhedor do quarto.
- The room was good, bed linen was good quality & clean
- Excellent location, pleasantly quiet, very decent facilities for a budget hotel
Sweet Home Salamanca
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Sweet Home Salamanca is located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 25 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Great location in the heart of the old town but the street itself is quiet. I travelled by motorbike and just left the bike parked outside the hotel with no problems. Overall great little hotel and value for money.
- It’s a room with a small kitchen, confortable, small bathroom, clean and with perfect location, in the middle of the old center… El hotel tiene muy buena relación calidad precio, es confortable y esta muy bien ubicado, dentro del casco antiguo.
I booked a single room and I ended up having a whole 4-bed room just for me!
I loved the view from my balcony and the kitchen + common room were great. The pension was really close to the centre and it was safe to walk home at night, as there were many other hostels nearby.
- Very central yet not noisy. I was not given a renovated room, and it was still OK.
- Amazing common area, with a really cute patio. Room was big and wifi reached out perfectly. Nice balcony and better location.
Hostal Plaza Mayor
Situated next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and typical tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- The hotel has an excellent location next to the Plaza Mayor. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was smallish, but comfortable. The bathroom was fine and it was very quiet. I thought it was good value for money.
- Great location just off the Plaza Mayor & really nice room for the price
- Location just off the Plaza Mayor. And the price is very fair.
- Quality furnishings, very clean, monogrammed towels!
- Nice room and bathroom. Everything clean and comfortable. Great location, right next to the Plaza Mayor but away from the noise in the back part.
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Albero features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.
Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Good location too.
- The staff was friendly and nice. The location is good and the price is very competitive.
- It is a cosy private room close to the city centre and the stuff is really friendly and helpful. When my charger for example didn’t work anymore the man at the reception just gave me one of his for free. A 100% recomendable.
- Accommodation was perfect for a budget trip. The room was basic but quite and we slept well here. The staff were very friendly and helpful – we didn’t stick to our arrival time, but they arranged someone to let us in and give us a warm welcome regardless. Would stay here again. If you want a value-for-money place to sleep I recommend this place. If you’re looking for any luxury however – keep looking (but be prepared to pay more for the pleasure)!
- beds and room were very cozy and with plenty of furniture; shower was pleasantly warm and stayed that way; quality accomodation in a beautiful area of town
- Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Salamanca Suites is located in the Salamanca City Centre neighborhood in Salamanca, just 19 miles from Ledesma.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- It was close to the centre yet quiet at night. Very clean and warm.
- The room was already being heated before we checked-in, great for when there’s -1º on the streets. Lots of closets. Big enough bedroom and bathroom.
- I went there by accident, since I did not plan to stay in Salamanca, but got stuck there by the snow. I looked for the cheapest hotel or hostel I could find for me and a friend, and ended up in Salamanca Suites. We had no expectations, since it was an emergency, and got to an amazing place, well-located, clean, comfortable and cozy.
- Location is brilliant, very clean and modern rooms
- Right in centre of Salamanca & friendliness of staff
Top Guest Houses In Villamayor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villamayor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villamayor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villamayor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!