10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villamartín De La Abadía Castile And Leon:
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto is located in Carracedo del Monasterio, just 7 miles from Ponferrada. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto, and Las Médulas is 9 miles away.
- Our family room was on the second floor with a large balcony that had beautiful views of the monastery. Highly recommend this place.
Eva es muy amable y nos ofreció información sobre qué visitar en la zona.
Es un sitio muy tranquilo con camas cómodas, aparcamiento, un gran jardín y vistas impresionantes. La cocina (compartida) está en un anexo, también con acceso al jardin. Admiten mascotas.
- Lo que más me gusto ha sido la tranquilidad y la cercanía de los sitios que visitamos.
- Muy bien el sitio, la chica que nos atendió y nos encantó poder llevar nuestro perrillo. Ajardinado y muy bonito y confortable para el, es de agradecer sitios así para llevar las mascotas.
- sólo fui el fin de semana, pero la estancia muy agradable y el sitio muy bonito y la habitación bien ubicada, amplia y comoda, limpisima y con vistas muy preciosa
Hostal Tres Campanas
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Tres Campanas features free WiFi access and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Tres Campanas, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Loli Is a wonderful host and the Hostel is lovely. No sign of bed bugs either.
- New, very Nice, fantastic view to the mountains and the nicest hostess.
- Comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Host was very nice. Great place to stay on Camino.
- Beautiful room with private bathroom and balcony overlooking the mountains. Very peaceful and quiet. Gorgeous fresh breakfast made to order. Loli was so lovely, friendly and helpful.
- Lovely spacious room with balcony and views to the mountains. Owner very helpful and welcoming.
Located in Ponferrada, 31 miles from Astorga, Hostal Monteclaro features free WiFi access and private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 9 miles from Hostal Monteclaro, and Las Médulas is 10 miles away.
- Very nice facility that was quaint and met all of our needs.
Able to have luggage transported for camino experience
Staff were very pleasant when I arrived after 11.0pm
Nice clean single room with TV and ensuite…very good value for money
- Estar alojamiento y restaurante en el mismo edificio
- La amabilidad de las personas que trabajan allí.
- La comida estaba muy buena y las camas eran muy cómodas.
One of our best sellers in Villafranca del Bierzo! Hostal Burbia is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada and 30 miles from Manzaneda.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Room was clean and large windows across one wall made it nice; slight view of nearby church (Convent?) tower. The Hostal is only two small blocks from the park/gardens at the end of town. There is a nice path by the river to walk (though the river was low in late Sept.,& overgrown on the sides).
- Great location on the river. Fantastic river view from our room. Very clean, with comfortable beds. Staff very helpful.
- Mary the boss gave me a lovely welcome. Her husband Antonio, is a taxi driver if yiu need one, he is THE man. Try and get a room facing the river. The view is magic. Great rooms at a great price and two minute walk from the “Camino”.
- Quiet and by the river. A good stop on the Way to Santiago.
- The staff were friendly and the bed was comfortable. It was close to a beautiful river. If you are walking the Camino, the trail is close by.
Louteiro De Las Médulas
Louteiro De Las Médulas is located in Orellán. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.At Louteiro De Las Médulas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property offers free parking.
- The artistic and entirely homemade style of the place, the owner told us he had spent 18 years doing it. The view was just spectacular. The owners were lovely and friendly and made sure we felt at home. It was just so quirky and unusual, I can’t wait to go back.
- Near Las Medulas and many other historic sights. Especially love the beauty of the artistic village. Like a storybook come to life! Our second visit, more to come! Highly recommended for people looking for something special.
- Good location – good start point for visiting Altamira Cave. Located in silent place but close to highway. Beatifully arranged inside, good restaurant, small pool in the garden (closed out of season).
- We loved the location and ease of having the dogs with us at this casa rural. The views are beautiful and the room was very cozy and unique. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. There was enough space for luggage and two dog beds. We had an extra space heater to keep the room warm. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. THere is a cozy bar area with central fire pit. We enjoyed the creativity of the owner in his attention to small details in decoration and the creative use of materials. It was easy to walk the dogs, there are roads and trails nearby. It is very close to Las Médulas.
- The location is beautiful. Concept and construction was excellent. We appreciated the artistry.
San Nicolas el Real
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, San Nicolas el Real features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manzaneda is 30 miles from San Nicolas el Real, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago route. Felt like being a part of history staying in this magnificent old building. Several lovely places to eat very close by. Staff were friendly and the accommodation was very clean and comfortable.
- LOcation is good, and they have a big free car park behind the building. Great water pressure on shower- but difficult to not soak floor as only small plastic curtain- needs a proper shower screen
- Friendly helpful staff they did our laundry, brilliant location and so warm!
- This is a 12th century monastery! Amazing place to stay!!
- The room and bathroom were both great, very clean and spacious. The view from the window was lovely.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Restaurante Méndez features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Restaurante Méndez, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Great and easy to find location. Friendly and efficiently run. Clean and well maintained facilities.
Location is good
Hostel is clean
Restruant was ok
I ended up staying one more night in this cute little town. The staff was nice enough to give me a room with a bath and the room was very clone to the santiago trail. Everything was clean and perfect
Stand was amazing!
- The restaurant is best value, home cooking, loved it
- The pilgrim meals were excellent and the service was great. Our room was comfortable.
Hostal El Peregrino
Hostal El Peregrino is set in La Portela de Valcarce, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 650 feet from the A6 Motorway. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.El Peregrino offers rooms and dorms with heating and either a private or shared bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional local cuisine. Vegetarian and special dietary menus are available upon request.Villafranca del Bierzo is 7.5 miles away and Cacabelos is 20 minutes’ drive from the Peregrino. Ponferrada can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful (and spoke English!) Great location on the Camino.
The feeling of being welcomed. There’s a saying that going to church won’t make you a good person anymore than walking into a garage makes you car. Likewise, running a hotel doesn’t make you service oriented. But the way I was treated here, from the welcome to getting clothes washed to dinner– Sonia and others demonstrated what hospitality is about. When you’re walking miles a day, tired every time you arrive somewhere, this is a big deal.
I had a nice view from my room, the sound of a river bubbling up through my window. The homemade dinner I enjoyed was one of the best I’ve had over the past month. Even focused as I am on reaching Santiago, it was a struggle leaving in the morning. Just a great experience.
- The welcome and service we received was second to none.
Accueil très sympathique.
Très bonne cuisine. Chambres très propres.
- Una localización estupenda, justo al lado del río Valcarce, zona muy tranquila, donde se siente mucha paz y tranquilidad. Mas tranquila que Vega de Valcarce, y justo al lado. Gestión familiar, comidas caseras que sorprenden: ternera gallega, sopa gallega, trucha con jamón….todo riquísimo y a buen precio. Inmejorable lugar para descansar en el camino, muy recomendable, estuvimos muy a gusto, mi valoración es de 10.
Hostal Camponaraya offers accommodations in Camponaraya.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal Camponaraya, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles away.
- Very nice, clean room. Seems very new. Great price for a room like this.
- Newly renovated Excellent in every way. Hotelier very attentive. Best bed so far on the Camino.
- Geschmackvolle Gestaltung der Gästezimmer. Wenige, aber sinnvolle Einrichtungsgegenstände, funktional, grosses Zimmer und abgetrennter Sanitärbereich. Schöner Holzfussboden, bequemes Bett
- El hostal estaba muy limpio, muy cuidado y muy curioso.Decorado con mucho gusto.
- Cama comodísima, casa rehabilitada muy bonita y cómoda. Atención del responsable excelente.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Hostal Nirvana, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 miles away.
Very good value.
Good basic room,just a little smaller than the standard room in say,a Premier Inn.
Decent breakfast for just €3.
Good restaurant across the street.
- The location was difficult, but the staff was exceptional and the room clean. I had a bicycle delivered and the staff kept it for two days before I got there. They provided a store room for me to put the bike together.
- A well located hotel, just minutes away from bus station and a short walk away from old town.
- There was a market not too far so I could get my supplies for the next days walk
- This place is very efficient and kind. The room size is just right. Bathroom was snug but functional. Staff was great and a great bar downstairs.
- Very good value.
Top Guest Houses In Villamartín De La Abadía Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villamartín de la Abadía Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!