10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villalonga Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalonga Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villalonga Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villalonga Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villalonga Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villalonga Valencia Community:
El Parralet offers accommodations in Adsubia.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 21 miles from El Parralet, and Gandía is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 45 miles from El Parralet.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
Absolutely fantastic, nothing could of been better, a lovely traditional Spanish home with 2 of the friendliest, warm welcoming hosts.
We have stayed in other guest houses in the area and nothing compares or even comes close to El Parralet.
We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived, we were told to make use of the kitchen and help ourselves to tea,coffee.
Breakfast was worth every penny, with a great selection of continental, cereal and bacon/eggs.
Thank you Valentine and Julian for a lovely stay, see you again very soon
- We loved our stay at this friendly B&B which is located next door to a huge outdoor public swimming pool. We were made to feel very welcome by the charming hosts who showed us around the village and recommended a great local Taverna where we had delicious home made tapas and local wine. This is a quiet little village off the beaten track yet just 15 mins drive to the beaches. We will definitely return in September.
- The area was convenient for us
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Rabat offers accommodations in Rafelcofer. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Benidorm is 27 miles from Casa Rabat, and Gandía is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 42 miles from Casa Rabat.
We drink tea and it was good. All breakfast food was excellent, lots of attention to detail. Accommodating couple, very helpful.
Great stay, excellent hosts, excellent breakfast.
- The hotel is lovely and the owners are charming. The rooms are newly renovated and comfortable. Good breakfast.
Set amongst orange groves.
Marvellous value for money.
Very nice and pleasant owners! Very quiet cosy place; just to rest!! very good sleeping beds ;rooms are just repaired and very fresh and modern! You can use your own terrace;
Fantastic personal breakfast you can order directly from the owners! Free parking outside.
The house is beautifully renovated in traditional style, but with modern facilities, everything is top quality, lovely and quiet.
The owners are lovely, friendly people – cooked us a delicious meal on our first night, even though we only ordered it that day.
- We drink tea and it was good. All breakfast food was excellent, lots of attention to detail. Accommodating couple, very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Oliva offers accommodations in Oliva, just 27 miles from Benidorm.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Gandía is 5 miles from Pension Oliva, and Calpe is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 miles from Pension Oliva.
- Loved the decor and refirbed shitters and doors in room and throughout the hotel . Has been done very well with a modern overtone .
- Beds comfortable, shower very good. Location excellent.
- Very stylish house, spacious room, comfortable bed.
- Very clean, welcoming staff, building has great character
- All of the above – room was spotless, beds are comfortable, fantastic location and balcony onto the street allowed us to have a view of the matching band through the square on the Saturday night. Maria was very helpful.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Rickines offers accommodation in Oliva, 2,150 feet from the beach and features free WiFi throughout the property. There is an outdoor seating area with a hot tub and a grill.Rickines offers rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and snorkeling. Benidorm is 26.1 miles from Rickines, while Gandía is 6.2 miles away. Valencia Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
- Ines and her family are very nice, helpful and friendly room was very clean with TV and private bathroom. Jaquzzi in the garden was definitely a bonus! The house is located 10 minutes walk from the beach, there are a few restaurants and two nice beach bars. Oliva has best wild beaches in this area, even in high season there aren’t many people. Excellent place to stay if you are looking for a quite place, the only beach bar was open till 3 a.m with only a few customers, we really enjoyed it!
Small but nothing was too much trouble. Ad hoc meal and drink on late arrival, breakfast – so many choices = eat too much! Dinner ‘to special order’ (on request only) from master cuisinière. Like being en famille (not surprising as the charming host and hostess are both French, living permanently in Spain). Chat, advice, help, lots of little unexpected extras.
We’ll be going back and probably exchange chat emails in between times.
Five minutes stroll to one of Europe’s best and least-crowded beaches
- The owners of the house are extremely friendly and attentive to their guests, while at the same time giving them a sense of privacy. We felt like this was the perfect combination of a familiar environment and a B&B kind of place. The location is 5 minutes walking from the beach; the room is clean with a very nice bathroom; you can also use the kitchen facilities and the jacuzzi! Definitely great value for money!
- Nous avons été reçus très cordialement par les propriétaires, les chambres sont parfaites, le lieu conforme à ce que nous attendions, si nous devons revenir à Oliva, nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir dans cet endroit.
- La limpieza y la gran amabilidad de los dueños de la casa
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Grao de Gandia neighborhood in Gandía, 26 miles from Calpe, Hostal Ducal features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Denia is 18 miles from Hostal Ducal, and Altea is 27 miles away. Valencia Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Close to the beach. And owner was So kind to call taxi. Free Wifi.
- Everything… perhaps the most charming and hospitable hosts I have encountered.. clean..comfortable..spacious ..great shower..well appointed..and great value.
Quiet location close to marina and fabulous beaches. Local bar / cafe 2 minutes walk supermarket less than 5 minutes walk. Bus stop into Gandia for train or autobus is opposite supermarket.
The room and ensuite bathroom were clean, bed comfortable.
The staff were friendly. I don’t speak Spanish so limited conversation but they are friendly and welcoming
- Everything. Location, staff, cleanliness, the coffee shop on the corner,the comfy beds, the good sleep quality, the fast free wifi.
- Hostal sencillo con todo lo necesario para pasar la noche y cerca de sitios de valor
Hostal Mi Campaña
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming guest house is set in attractive gardens 350 feet from Dénia’s Bovetes Beach. Hostal Mi Campaña features rooms with balconies and an à la carte restaurant with a pretty terrace.Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hostal Mi Campaña has a balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Campaña’s restaurant. Traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes are served for lunch and dinner.The centre of Dénia and its marina are within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. Macizo de Montgó Nature Reserve is 2.5 miles away.The AP 7 Motorway is 5.6 miles away, and connects guests to Gandia in 35 minutes. Alicante is 55.9 miles from the guest house.
- I liked this place so much that I extended my booking to 3 nights instead of just the 1 and choosing to then drive to and from Valencia to see the Fallas. The online photos don’t do it justice. It’s better than many 3 star ( and some 4 star) hotels I stayed in. Bright and modern. A beautiful bathroom with e tra toiletries than the usual shampoo/ shower gel. A lovely little balcony overlooking a shady pretty garden. Beautiful breakfast in front of a fireplace. The hostal parking. Just a 5 minute drive to the town’s seafront. And most importantly, super friendly and helpful owners. I would definitely stay here again.
- Newly refurbished rooms and very clean. Good food in the Restaurant.
- I had the usual Spanish style breakfast and I learned the tostadas and tomato salsa are not the same everywhere and I was happy to come back for more! tomato salsa was really tasty, croissants soft and fresh and freshly squeezed orange juice also arrived.
- Lovely oasis boutique hotel restaurant amongst the multi-story apartment buildings on Denia’s coast. Excellent lunch on the day we arrived. Small but very well designed room recently decorated in a contemporary style. Fabulous shower big enough for two! Our cat loved the view from our first floor balcony! Excellent continental restaurant across the street.
Excellent food: lunch and dinner menus very good value.
Nice patio for eating outside lunch and evenings.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Sky House offers accommodations in Barcheta, just 31 miles from Valencia. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gandía is 13 miles from Sky House, and Denia is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 32 miles from Sky House.
The Hosts are fabulous. Amazing Breakfast.
Far exceeded any and all expectations!!
Thank you Chris and Teri.
- Perfect place to stay when you are travelling in the Valencia area. Super-friendly owners, great location on the countryside, excellent breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms. You feel at home the moment you arrive.
- The owners couldn’t have been more helpful. We were attending a wedding nearby and they volunteered to pick us up in the small hours of the morning so we could enjoy a few drinks. The place was clean, the breakfasts excellent.
- I can not point out what I love most because everything was perfect: breakfast (such a delicious jams!!!), clouds room was gorgeous and really comfortable, swimming pool was warm as their owners. Chris and Tery treated us like we were close friends, asking all the time for any details that could improve our stay. We even had kind of deal with their future “honey factory” and hopefully they or us will visit each other again, there or in our city!!
- The Hosts are fabulous. Amazing Breakfast.
Pensión El Pirineo
Pensión El Pirineo offers accommodations in Confrides. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Benidorm is 13 miles from Pensión El Pirineo, and Alicante is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Croissants were home made rooms with balconies were VERY spacious, food was delicious and home made and lots of it ,take advice when ordering we were very full every meal
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room and bathroom was very clean.
The food was excellent.
Swimming pool was exceptionally clean.
Great value for the money.
- Rafeal was the perfect host, nothing to much trouble. The food was first class, and rooms where exceptionally clean. Great value for money.
- very good value for money considering the very high demand for accommodation in the area at present.
- We liked the location, the scenery, the peace and tranquillity, the staff, the excellent Spanish food and the red wine. The immaculate air conditioned en suite room with very comfortable double bed and a balcony which had a breath taking view, because the view was so good the television was never on! The food in the restaurant is excellent with all the ingredients being locally sourced and freshly cooked was always beautifully presented.
Surrounded by nature, Refugio Ecoburropark is located in Vall de Ebo. This rustic accommodation offers free WiFi and mountain views from all rooms.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.At Refugio Ecoburropark guests will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.The property offers free parking.This farm stay is 62.1 miles from Alicante Airport.
- The owner is a very good person. The place is located in the mountains and can be a good escape from the real world when one needs it. There is a good nature and places to walk and see around.
- Estás en plena naturaleza disfrutando de tranquilidad. El personal es muy amable.
- Partimos de la base que si buscas un hotel, apartamento o algo parecido, te equivocas de lugar. Aquí vas a conseguir una experiencia con la naturaleza y como vivir con lo más básico y sencillo, sin ningún tipo de lujo, ni calidad. Es algo totalmente diferente in nos ha hecho reflexionar sobre con lo poco que se puede ser feliz. Es una experiencia para los amantes de la naturaleza y las aventuras. La zona es espectacular, es como estar en el norte, pero en Alicante y la gente del refugio es genial.
C’est un establisement très basique, mais ils sont très gentils et les vues sont trè sympas…
Le prix est en relation.
- Su magnífica ubicación y la atención del propietario. Estás en plena naturaleza con vistas a las estrellas. la posibilidad de hacer rutas guiadas.
Hostal Ducal II
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gandía, 27 miles from Calpe, Hostal Ducal II features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Denia is 18 miles from Hostal Ducal II, and Altea is 28 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 39 miles away.
- La ubicación del hostal es muy buena, está cerca de la playa y puedes ir andando a todos los sitios. El dueño fue atento con nosotras y mantenía las habitaciones limpias, además está medianamente nuevo todo y teníamos wifi y aire acondicionado.
- Es un hostal que esta bien todo en plan basico pero lo suficiente para estar comodo , esta limpio y aseado el señor de recepcion muy amable. Precio calidad esta muy bien
- La verdad es que esperaba que fuera mucho más austero, y me sorprendió gratamente.
- Esperabamos que fuera más cutre y la verdad es que nos sorprendió para bien, estuvimos alojadas en la habitación de 4 y estaba genial
Buenos materiales y acabados en la habitación.
Personal amable y dispuesto.
Muy buena ubicación alejado de los lugares de ocio juvenil.
Top Guest Houses In Villalonga Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villalonga Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!