10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villalbilla De Burgos Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque
Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque is located in Villalbilla de Burgos, 4 miles from Burgos and 24 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Mata is 14 miles from Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque, and Arcos is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Restaurante La Posada Del Duque.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Located in Burgos, 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hostal Francisco Salinas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Francisco Salinas.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
- Very easy parking, either free in the locality or for a small fee in the hotel’s own facility
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Evolución offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hostal Evolución, and Mata is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Evolución.
- A friendly family-run hostal. Very clean, bathroom very good. Family very friendly, accommodating and helpful with suggestions. 5 min walk to Museo Evolución, a must-see museum, 10 min walk to Cathedral. Laundromat 8 min. We wanted some rest days from the Camino. Good value.
Nice welcoming staff. Happy to help. They made you feel at home
GREAT location by the bus station
- The hostal is in a great location. Very easy to find once I stepped off the bus. Very nice staff. There was always someone available if I had a query. I started my Camino from Burgos and I couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay.
- Nice lady runs the place, it was very clean and comfortable. A good location, right near the Evolution museum. Still an easy walk to the old town across the river, and an easy walk to the bus station. On a commercial street that is busy in daytime, but very quiet at night.
- My accommodations were excellent. My bedroom (204) and the bathroom were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. My view toward the the street was nice and the breeze through the front window allowed for nice cross flow of air when I had the room door open. I didn’t use the air conditioning because the breeze was nice. The desk was beneficial and well positioned in the room for me to write and take advantage of the cross flow. The geraniums on the balcony added a nice touch. Rodrigo was very friendly and assisted me with my transportation via ALSA bus lines. My dinner was made well especially la morcilla.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid is located in Quintanadueñas, 3.5 miles from Burgos and 25 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid, and Oña is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- We have been there several times already, and we’ll be back soon. So there is nothing to add!
- La ubicación. Tenía 2 habitaciones y dos baños. Climatización muy buena.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la cercanía a Burgos y la tranquilidad del pueblo.
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” offers accommodations in Rabé de las Calzadas, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, and Mata is 15 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 11 miles away.
- Best place on the Camino so far. Food was absolutely delicious, village was gorgeous, owners and staff were so friendly and helpful. Would stay there every night of the Camino if I could. The rooms were lovely and warm and the shower was fantastic.
- Lovely, welcoming place. Comfortable room, very good breakfast.
- This is an incredible place to stay. The owners are wonderful people, super friendly and helpful. It is on the Camino de Santiago and thousands of people from all over the world have posted notes in the bar. If you need to stay in this area of Spain then you should definitely stay at La Fuente. It’s great value and an amazing experience. Very highly recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, lovely comfortable accomodation.
- Very Clean, comfortable, friendly. The staff could not speak English, However, the use of phone translators, hand signals and expressions made it an extremely fun stay.
La Pensión del Camino
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Pensión del Camino offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 22 miles from La Pensión del Camino, and Mata is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from La Pensión del Camino.
- Decent breakfast for a small extra cost. Great location. Very walkable.
*convenient location near the center, sights, shop;
*clean and spacious room;
*excellent ratio price/quality
I recommend La Pensión del Camino to all travelers. Thanks La Pensión del Camino for a nice vacation!
- The location was perfect and close to the Burgos Cathedral, great place to stay during the camino and take rest.
- The friendly and helpful staff, good location, bathroom facilities
- Above a noisey bar and busy street.loud t till 3 AM, shared bath , poor shower On a noisey street , 3 keys to fumble with and very tiny cramped space!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Averroes offers accommodations in Burgos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Hostal Averroes, and Covarrubias is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Averroes.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Acanto is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Mata is 12 miles from Hostal Acanto, and Oña is 29 miles away. Burgos Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Lovely welcome at reception.
Clean and comfortable room.
- Great price, really good location for us (en route to southern Spain), friendly staff, perfectly acceptable rooms for a budget hotel option (clean, comfortable and well equipped), pet friendly and next to a great tapas bar/cafe/pub! The free breakfast’s a real bonus too (especially at the cheap price!).
- the room was clean. The bathroom looked like new. It was cheap.
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- The restaurant was excellent and the choice very much better than last September. Value for money extremely good as was the food. The seating was very comfortable. The single beds were extremely comfortable and temperature just right. We have stayed there now 4 times, and hope to go again.
- The staff were great, it was just off the motorway and a great midway stop off for us travelling from Barcelona to Galicia. The kids loved how good the wifi was!
- Only one Euro for bus to Burgos City Centre. Out of town and easy to find. No frills commercial hostel with pleasant staff.
- Very friendly staff,made us very welcome,enjoyed drink in bar after journey
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hostal Manjón is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Manjón, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location just next to the old town and close to Plaza España with the local bus station. The room was small, just a double bed, and the bathroom outside. Don’t expect anything special, it’s very simple, but for me it was enough for just one night and the price was good.
- Very good place to stay as a pilgrim. Very close to the Camino trail and all amenities. Very comfortable
- This hostel was easy to find, in a good location, and was a comfortable, clean place to stay. At night it was very quiet and we got a good sleep after two weeks on the camino. The man who was working there spoke excellent English. It’s only a ten minute walk to the Burgos Cathedral and the foot bridge over the river leads directly a nice park along the river. If I came to Burgos again I would stay in this hostel again.
Great value for 22 euros (or whatever the exact amount was).
Note: it is on the 7th floor with a very small lift. Thankfully the owner has a safe store area on the ground floor for bicycles.
- Shared bathroom but not busy and the price was excellent. Well located and good sized room.staff very friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Villalbilla De Burgos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villalbilla de Burgos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!