10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villalba De La Sierra Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospedería de Cuenca
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hospedería de Cuenca features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.
- Terrific location, very friendly (non English speaking) staff but got by wonderfully with sign language and smiles.
- Very interesting, historic hotel, comfortable well-modernised and well equipped. The receptionist was most helpful and pleasant.
- Spacious room, full of character, ground floor so no steps, wonderful view, friendly landlady
- The staff and the location was good, with free parking aroun 10 min away.
- Comfortable bed, nice staff and gorgeous view from our room of the river. The Hotel was beautifully decorated.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
Hostal Posada Huecar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Posada Huecar offers accommodations in Cuenca.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- For the money this is a fantastic accommodation. Yolanda could not have done more to make our stay pleasant. The location is just below the old town and short walking distance from the newer part of Cuenca. The room was clean, spacious and thoughtfully decorated. I would not hesitate to recommend this guest house.
- The facilities was impeccable and very clean. They offered an Underground parking near by that we have to pay at lower rate showing a boucher from the hotel.
- Very convenient for all access to the town for exploration. beautiffuly looked after hostal, made very welcome when we arrived and during our stay.
- Good size room, great shower. Bed was comfy. Excellent location which allowed for lots of walking and exploring! If you have a car, double park when you arrive to get access to the carpark nearby. Street parking is possible but you have to pay during the day. Brekky is basic but nice to start the day with a little something!
- Location and views were am amazing, staff friendly and helpful.
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Hostal Residencia Avenida is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- La ubicación en la calle peatonal era perfecta, en el centro de todo
Ubicación, en pleno centro de la ciudad.
Amabilidad de los empleados
Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff are super nice, patient and helpful. The location is great, very close to the hanging house and cathedral. Breakfast is nice. Room is very cozy.
- It is a very quiet, well modernised historic property with lots of character. Beds were very comfortable, cold breakfast was generous and high quality. Bathrooms are state of the art. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very impressive state of the art new bathroom and room facilities. A spectacular breakfast with everything one could wish for. Very close to the center of the old town. Once understood, the combination of underground public parking and lift to the hotel level works fine.
- The room was super clean. The bed very comfortable and an excellent shower. We had a great view from our window. The young woman that greeted us on arrival was incredibly helpful and the staff in general were excellent.
- We loved the view from our window into the gorge, the quiet rooms, cleanliness and very helpful staff. The ambience of the location is unbeatable. The friendly manager of the Hospederia also helped us with planning the next stage of our one month trip in Spain. Wonderful service, thank you!
Pensión Aries II
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Pensión Aries II offers accommodations in Cuenca.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- No esta muy lejos de las casas colgantes, esta en una zona normal, tranquilo. La recepcionista fue muy amable y nos dejó eligir la habitacion que quisieramos. Todo bien
NADA. ME LLAMAN 4H. ANTES DE MI LLEGADA Y ME DICEN QUE DEBO LLEGAR ANTES DE LAS 18H.
CUANDO LLEGUE, NO HABIA NADIE. TUVE QUE LLAMAR A UN MOVIL Y TUVE QUE ANTICIPAR DINERO SIN OBTENER RECIBO.
- la situation dans Cuenca pas loin de la vielle ville ;près des petits bars a tapas pour ceux qui aimes
- Muy cerca de la calle San Francisco donde poder picar y probar el exquisito morteruelo y el ajoarriero. Aunque se hace difícil encontrar aparcamiento, todo es zona azul, hay que tener paciencia
Buena ubicación,cerca del centro y del casco antiguo,aunque para aparcar casi todo es zona azul.
En nuestro caso estaba limpio.
Para pasar dos noches, únicamente pisando la habitación para dormir y sin esperar nada de lujos pues es aceptable. Pero hay que saber a lo que vas y si estas dispuesto que sea sólo una habitación de paso para dormir.
Hostal Canovas is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Good location for bus station. Helpful and pleasant staff. Short walk to historic centre.
- Great location, old town in a walking distance but hostal in a lively part of the town.
- Small reception but could arrange place for one round table with breakfast.?
- The room was very clean. The hotel is in a good location.
- A lady welcomed us at the reception (she did not speak English). We got a room (surprisingly spacious) on the 3rd floor with a balcony. It is true that the floor is squeaky but it was not disturbing. The furniture looked oddish. The room was clean. Each morning a cleaning lady came to tidy up the room. However, if you do not want to be disturbed, the ”do not disturb” door hanger is at your disposal. Free wifi was working and its speed was really ok for news reading and for social media (and Ingress). Upon arrival, we received only one key which could be used both for the entrance of the Hostel and our room. The key came with a card to switch on/off the electricity. The Old Town is within walking distance from the Hostel (appr. 10 min) but be prepared as getting there requires moderate climbing. There are small shops (selling snacks, drinks etc.) and bars around the Hostel. A bit further, you can find a shopping street with cafeterias and gelaterias.
Pension Central is located in Cuenca, just 7 miles from Mariana.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was exactly what I needed. Great location, friendly owner.
- The location is convenient, good value for money compared with that of other cities in Spain. Good wifi.
- very good location!! in a old house, so the light is dark. But staffs are very nice, things are clean. perfect choice to stay for a few days!
- Very friendly staff, excellent location, clean, big rooms, balcony view
- Nice and friendly staff. Good location. There are supermarkets and bars around.
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hostal Gaudi Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- Nice place and friendly staff, bit dark tough in december, may be advantage during hot months.
Gran ubicación a escasos 10min a pie de las Casas colgantes por un agradable paseo…en una ciudad de cuento!
Para 2 noches en Cuenca…más que suficiente. Desde nuestra llegada el personal muy atento en cualquier duda que nos surgiera durante la estancia y buenas recomendaciones de sitios para comer y que conocer…
- El trato del dueño o encargado, muy amable y servicial en todo momento.
- La habitacion muy muy prlequeña.. Precio calidad. No corfesponfe. Era una habitacion como para uso individual..
Hostal de la Luz
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hostal de la Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
Top Guest Houses In Villalba De La Sierra Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villalba de la Sierra Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!