10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villadepalos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villadepalos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villadepalos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villadepalos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villadepalos Castile And Leon:
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto is located in Carracedo del Monasterio, just 7 miles from Ponferrada. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto, and Las Médulas is 9 miles away.
- Our family room was on the second floor with a large balcony that had beautiful views of the monastery. Highly recommend this place.
Eva es muy amable y nos ofreció información sobre qué visitar en la zona.
Es un sitio muy tranquilo con camas cómodas, aparcamiento, un gran jardín y vistas impresionantes. La cocina (compartida) está en un anexo, también con acceso al jardin. Admiten mascotas.
- Lo que más me gusto ha sido la tranquilidad y la cercanía de los sitios que visitamos.
- Muy bien el sitio, la chica que nos atendió y nos encantó poder llevar nuestro perrillo. Ajardinado y muy bonito y confortable para el, es de agradecer sitios así para llevar las mascotas.
- sólo fui el fin de semana, pero la estancia muy agradable y el sitio muy bonito y la habitación bien ubicada, amplia y comoda, limpisima y con vistas muy preciosa
Louteiro De Las Médulas
Louteiro De Las Médulas is located in Orellán. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.At Louteiro De Las Médulas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property offers free parking.
- The artistic and entirely homemade style of the place, the owner told us he had spent 18 years doing it. The view was just spectacular. The owners were lovely and friendly and made sure we felt at home. It was just so quirky and unusual, I can’t wait to go back.
- Near Las Medulas and many other historic sights. Especially love the beauty of the artistic village. Like a storybook come to life! Our second visit, more to come! Highly recommended for people looking for something special.
- Good location – good start point for visiting Altamira Cave. Located in silent place but close to highway. Beatifully arranged inside, good restaurant, small pool in the garden (closed out of season).
- We loved the location and ease of having the dogs with us at this casa rural. The views are beautiful and the room was very cozy and unique. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. There was enough space for luggage and two dog beds. We had an extra space heater to keep the room warm. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. THere is a cozy bar area with central fire pit. We enjoyed the creativity of the owner in his attention to small details in decoration and the creative use of materials. It was easy to walk the dogs, there are roads and trails nearby. It is very close to Las Médulas.
- The location is beautiful. Concept and construction was excellent. We appreciated the artistry.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Valcarce offers accommodations in Ponferrada.A flat-screen TV is available.Astorga is 30 miles from Pension Valcarce, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 10 miles away.
There’s all that you need: large room, clean, good beds. Distance to the center is no problem, since there are buses that will take you there is a bus stop just round the corner and buses to the center every 10 minutes. Lots of bars nearby.
- Sitio correcto y sin pegas. Buena relación calidad precio.
- La atención al cliente. Nos facilitaron la entrada más tarde de lo que se habia acordado en una habitación más grande de lo que reservamos.
- Nos dejamos una prenda de ropa olvidada y enseguida nos llamaron para avisar y la recogimos a la vuelta. Muchas gracias.
- Todo muy limpio. Temperatura ideal, era un día frío y lluvioso y dió gusto entrar en la habitación. La persona que nos atendió fue muy amable.
- There’s all that you need: large room, clean, good beds. Distance to the center is no problem, since there are buses that will take you there is a bus stop just round the corner and buses to the center every 10 minutes. Lots of bars nearby.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Hostal Nirvana, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 miles away.
Very good value.
Good basic room,just a little smaller than the standard room in say,a Premier Inn.
Decent breakfast for just €3.
Good restaurant across the street.
- The location was difficult, but the staff was exceptional and the room clean. I had a bicycle delivered and the staff kept it for two days before I got there. They provided a store room for me to put the bike together.
- A well located hotel, just minutes away from bus station and a short walk away from old town.
- There was a market not too far so I could get my supplies for the next days walk
- This place is very efficient and kind. The room size is just right. Bathroom was snug but functional. Staff was great and a great bar downstairs.
- Very good value.
Hostal Tres Campanas
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Tres Campanas features free WiFi access and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Tres Campanas, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Loli Is a wonderful host and the Hostel is lovely. No sign of bed bugs either.
- New, very Nice, fantastic view to the mountains and the nicest hostess.
- Comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Host was very nice. Great place to stay on Camino.
- Beautiful room with private bathroom and balcony overlooking the mountains. Very peaceful and quiet. Gorgeous fresh breakfast made to order. Loli was so lovely, friendly and helpful.
- Lovely spacious room with balcony and views to the mountains. Owner very helpful and welcoming.
Hostal Camponaraya offers accommodations in Camponaraya.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal Camponaraya, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles away.
- Very nice, clean room. Seems very new. Great price for a room like this.
- Newly renovated Excellent in every way. Hotelier very attentive. Best bed so far on the Camino.
- Geschmackvolle Gestaltung der Gästezimmer. Wenige, aber sinnvolle Einrichtungsgegenstände, funktional, grosses Zimmer und abgetrennter Sanitärbereich. Schöner Holzfussboden, bequemes Bett
- El hostal estaba muy limpio, muy cuidado y muy curioso.Decorado con mucho gusto.
- Cama comodísima, casa rehabilitada muy bonita y cómoda. Atención del responsable excelente.
Located in Ambasmestas, 19 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Camynos features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Manzaneda is 29 miles from Hostal Camynos, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Quiet peaceful room with balcony. Very clean – immaculate and beautiful touches that make a huge difference especially when on the Camino. The host was so welcoming and provided a lovely dinner and warm atmosphere in the common area. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely return. Thank you!
- We really enjoyed our stay here even for one night. The owner(s) were charming hosts and would do anything for us. This is a very small village and only 2 places to stay. This lodging has a small bar and restaurant and the food is very good. All rooms have a separate bath. Room was clean with nice shower. There is really not much to do in this village but people are very nice. Very good dinner and breakfast.
- ‘This was easily the best stay on the whole entire Camino. It’s quaint, super clean, cosy, comfortable bed, great bathroom. and the food is good. But what makes this place extra special is the owner, Javier. A fellow pilgrim, he’s a wealth of knowledge and a great source of comfort and compassion for weary pilgrims. Stay here, you won’t regret it!!!
- Beautiful little converted farmhouse on the camino. Great restaurant. Host is great resource for caministas.
- Very comfortable, clean, bright room. Friendly owner who cooked and enormous offering for dinner. Tiny little hamlet with no where else to go. A good break on a busy pilgrimage.
Hostal la Torre I
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal la Torre I offers accommodations in Puente de Domingo Flórez, just 15 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Puebla de Sanabria is 27 miles from Hostal la Torre I, and Manzaneda is 22 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff (although I don’t think any of them spoke English)
- Traditional hostal in a good position for visiting Las Médulas
El trato que nos dieron fue muy bueno y el desayuno y comidas un 10.
Y las instalaciones muy buenas.
- Przyzwoite miejsce, pełne sympatycznych lokalnych ludzi (zwłaszcza z rana). Smaczne śniadanie.
- Nos dieron una habitación amplia y con terraza. Muy cercano para visitar la zona de Las Médulas. La comida del restaurante abundante en el menú y a buen precio.
Hostal el Palacio
Hostal el Palacio is located in Molinaseca, 3.9 miles from Ponferrada and 24 miles from Astorga.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles from Hostal el Palacio, and Las Médulas is 14 miles away.
- The staff was great!! It was very convenient to have our clothes washed at the hostel. The food at the restaurant was excellent! The little village was beautiful. It was quiet and peaceful. Room was impeccably clean.
- Staff was nice and friendly, the night was very quiet, the room was cozy. In addition, the surrounding very relaxingly serene. I also enjoyed a tasty breakfast there.
- First property across the bridge, was a welcome sight for a weary Camino Pilgrim. Loved the little window in our room that looked out to the river.
- The shower was amazing, with a glorious view of the church bell tower. The only window in our room was a sky light that opened (gave loads of light) and from which we could see the river and bridge. The family room we had was spacious and clean.
- A beautiful location and very comfortable accommodation.
El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca offers accommodations in Molinaseca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 miles from El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca, and Astorga is 25 miles away.
- Atmosphere of pueblo. Friendly, especially lady in the bar.
- I couldn’t sleep at all the first night. There was a party till 5 am
- Friendly staff, great chef and excellent food – ask for local food and the local regional wines
- What a SUPERB stop on the Camino. Wonderfully redecorated and adapted with great care for detail. Seems like a boutique hotel rather than modest albergue 🙂 Great combination of wood, imaginative wallpapers and decor. Comfortable beds, super helpful staff. Great value for money. Baby cot was fantastic. WiFi worked perfectly.
- I had a bath in the room, which I hadn’t expected. It was very clean.
Top Guest Houses In Villadepalos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!