10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villadecanes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villadecanes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villadecanes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villadecanes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villadecanes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villadecanes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villadecanes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villadecanes Castile And Leon:
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto is located in Carracedo del Monasterio, just 7 miles from Ponferrada. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto, and Las Médulas is 9 miles away.
- Our family room was on the second floor with a large balcony that had beautiful views of the monastery. Highly recommend this place.
Eva es muy amable y nos ofreció información sobre qué visitar en la zona.
Es un sitio muy tranquilo con camas cómodas, aparcamiento, un gran jardín y vistas impresionantes. La cocina (compartida) está en un anexo, también con acceso al jardin. Admiten mascotas.
- Lo que más me gusto ha sido la tranquilidad y la cercanía de los sitios que visitamos.
- Muy bien el sitio, la chica que nos atendió y nos encantó poder llevar nuestro perrillo. Ajardinado y muy bonito y confortable para el, es de agradecer sitios así para llevar las mascotas.
- sólo fui el fin de semana, pero la estancia muy agradable y el sitio muy bonito y la habitación bien ubicada, amplia y comoda, limpisima y con vistas muy preciosa
Hostal Tres Campanas
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Tres Campanas features free WiFi access and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Tres Campanas, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Loli Is a wonderful host and the Hostel is lovely. No sign of bed bugs either.
- New, very Nice, fantastic view to the mountains and the nicest hostess.
- Comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Host was very nice. Great place to stay on Camino.
- Beautiful room with private bathroom and balcony overlooking the mountains. Very peaceful and quiet. Gorgeous fresh breakfast made to order. Loli was so lovely, friendly and helpful.
- Lovely spacious room with balcony and views to the mountains. Owner very helpful and welcoming.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Hostal Restaurante Méndez features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Restaurante Méndez, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Great and easy to find location. Friendly and efficiently run. Clean and well maintained facilities.
Location is good
Hostel is clean
Restruant was ok
I ended up staying one more night in this cute little town. The staff was nice enough to give me a room with a bath and the room was very clone to the santiago trail. Everything was clean and perfect
Stand was amazing!
- The restaurant is best value, home cooking, loved it
- The pilgrim meals were excellent and the service was great. Our room was comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Villafranca del Bierzo! Hostal Burbia is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada and 30 miles from Manzaneda.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Room was clean and large windows across one wall made it nice; slight view of nearby church (Convent?) tower. The Hostal is only two small blocks from the park/gardens at the end of town. There is a nice path by the river to walk (though the river was low in late Sept.,& overgrown on the sides).
- Great location on the river. Fantastic river view from our room. Very clean, with comfortable beds. Staff very helpful.
- Mary the boss gave me a lovely welcome. Her husband Antonio, is a taxi driver if yiu need one, he is THE man. Try and get a room facing the river. The view is magic. Great rooms at a great price and two minute walk from the “Camino”.
- Quiet and by the river. A good stop on the Way to Santiago.
- The staff were friendly and the bed was comfortable. It was close to a beautiful river. If you are walking the Camino, the trail is close by.
Hostal Camponaraya offers accommodations in Camponaraya.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal Camponaraya, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles away.
- Very nice, clean room. Seems very new. Great price for a room like this.
- Newly renovated Excellent in every way. Hotelier very attentive. Best bed so far on the Camino.
- Geschmackvolle Gestaltung der Gästezimmer. Wenige, aber sinnvolle Einrichtungsgegenstände, funktional, grosses Zimmer und abgetrennter Sanitärbereich. Schöner Holzfussboden, bequemes Bett
- El hostal estaba muy limpio, muy cuidado y muy curioso.Decorado con mucho gusto.
- Cama comodísima, casa rehabilitada muy bonita y cómoda. Atención del responsable excelente.
San Nicolas el Real
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, San Nicolas el Real features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manzaneda is 30 miles from San Nicolas el Real, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago route. Felt like being a part of history staying in this magnificent old building. Several lovely places to eat very close by. Staff were friendly and the accommodation was very clean and comfortable.
- LOcation is good, and they have a big free car park behind the building. Great water pressure on shower- but difficult to not soak floor as only small plastic curtain- needs a proper shower screen
- Friendly helpful staff they did our laundry, brilliant location and so warm!
- This is a 12th century monastery! Amazing place to stay!!
- The room and bathroom were both great, very clean and spacious. The view from the window was lovely.
Hostal Virgen de la Encina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Virgen de la Encina offers accommodations in Ponferrada, just 28 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 12 miles from Hostal Virgen de la Encina, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- Amazing property, really old period accommodation, right next to the Castle, main square and all other attractions. Old style timbered pub and reception, noise from pub we never heard. The car we parked for free 200 meters way, after off loading our shackles. The castle is a must to see and the water reflection photos from the bridge were stunning.
- Location in the historical part of the city, just opposite the castle. Original room decoration, nice bed. The room is quite and sleeps well. Very friendly staff. Bar in the lobby.
- The staff were remarkable!! Vanessa and the other ladies were very helpful and Drew maps & pictures to help us find our way around this enchanting city. They served us breakfast fresh orange juice, made up our room quickly when we were out and in general we’re a joy!!
- Old, traditional mansion, renovation adapted to that mansion style
- Very nice ,clean comfortable accommodation. Perfect Camino stopover.
Louteiro De Las Médulas
Louteiro De Las Médulas is located in Orellán. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.At Louteiro De Las Médulas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property offers free parking.
- The artistic and entirely homemade style of the place, the owner told us he had spent 18 years doing it. The view was just spectacular. The owners were lovely and friendly and made sure we felt at home. It was just so quirky and unusual, I can’t wait to go back.
- Near Las Medulas and many other historic sights. Especially love the beauty of the artistic village. Like a storybook come to life! Our second visit, more to come! Highly recommended for people looking for something special.
- Good location – good start point for visiting Altamira Cave. Located in silent place but close to highway. Beatifully arranged inside, good restaurant, small pool in the garden (closed out of season).
- We loved the location and ease of having the dogs with us at this casa rural. The views are beautiful and the room was very cozy and unique. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. There was enough space for luggage and two dog beds. We had an extra space heater to keep the room warm. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. THere is a cozy bar area with central fire pit. We enjoyed the creativity of the owner in his attention to small details in decoration and the creative use of materials. It was easy to walk the dogs, there are roads and trails nearby. It is very close to Las Médulas.
- The location is beautiful. Concept and construction was excellent. We appreciated the artistry.
Located in Ponferrada, 31 miles from Astorga, Hostal Monteclaro features free WiFi access and private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 9 miles from Hostal Monteclaro, and Las Médulas is 10 miles away.
- Very nice facility that was quaint and met all of our needs.
Able to have luggage transported for camino experience
Staff were very pleasant when I arrived after 11.0pm
Nice clean single room with TV and ensuite…very good value for money
- Estar alojamiento y restaurante en el mismo edificio
- La amabilidad de las personas que trabajan allí.
- La comida estaba muy buena y las camas eran muy cómodas.
Hostal el Palacio
Hostal el Palacio is located in Molinaseca, 3.9 miles from Ponferrada and 24 miles from Astorga.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles from Hostal el Palacio, and Las Médulas is 14 miles away.
- The staff was great!! It was very convenient to have our clothes washed at the hostel. The food at the restaurant was excellent! The little village was beautiful. It was quiet and peaceful. Room was impeccably clean.
- Staff was nice and friendly, the night was very quiet, the room was cozy. In addition, the surrounding very relaxingly serene. I also enjoyed a tasty breakfast there.
- First property across the bridge, was a welcome sight for a weary Camino Pilgrim. Loved the little window in our room that looked out to the river.
- The shower was amazing, with a glorious view of the church bell tower. The only window in our room was a sky light that opened (gave loads of light) and from which we could see the river and bridge. The family room we had was spacious and clean.
- A beautiful location and very comfortable accommodation.
Top Guest Houses In Villadecanes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villadecanes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villadecanes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villadecanes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!