10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villa Nueva Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Nueva Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villa Nueva Mendoza Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chimbas Hostal offers accommodations in Mendoza, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Chimbas Hostal.
- We had a few problems but the great stuff helped us as much as he could, the breakfast was good, the location is 10 minutes walk from the terminal bus, The double room and our private bathroom were big, comfortable and clean, we had a good air conditioning .
- We like the cleaness of the place and the staff being so friendly and helpful
- The room and bathroom need an update but at this price we cannot complain.
- Staff (actually one man show) was very friendly and helpful. He welcomed us, explained about the city and surrounding, resolved a misunderstanding regarding the tour, even ordered a pizza for us. He was there from 7am till 11 pm and still smiling all the time. Back garden and small pool is really peaceful and good for relaxing at the end of the day (and possibly to drink a nice Mendoza wine) the private room with the fireplace was decorated well and very clean.
- Claudio was very helpful, always there when we had a question or needed something
Hostel Otro Mundo
Located in Mendoza, 1.1 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Otro Mundo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The owner of the property is nice and gives you full freedom to use the house. It has a nice little courtyard, is relatively clean.
- Great hostel! Adriana the owner is so nice and helpful, we felt like home. The bathrooms and toilets are good, beds are comfortable, the rooms are very clean, the kitchen is good. The area is very quiet, theres a small minimarket not far away
- The room was comfortable. Breakfasting in the patio was a delight.
- We came and went three times, spending time in the mountains then texting asking if we could come back and stay a few more nights? The reply from the lovely dueña Adrianna was always “Por supuesto!”. Nice to be a bit away from the center, 20-30 min walk, with easy bus communication as well. Very nice small shops in the area, bread/veggies/fruit/meat/cheese etc. Loved staying here!
- Clean and comfy rooms, hot showers but low pressure, Adriana didn’t speak much English and I didn’t know any Spanish but she tried her best and was very helpful
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Winehouse offers accommodations in Mendoza, just one mile from Pasado Cuyano Museum.All rooms include a shared bathroom.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 4.3 miles from Winehouse.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly! The WiFi was really fast.
- Javier is truly an amazing host. We ended up extending our stay two times.
The location was very good. You can easily walk to many of the shops and services in the city centre.
The room was comfortable and there was an abundance of communal space to relax in.
The host was lovely and very helpful on the evening of check in.
Fantastic, very helpful and sociable host! Javi, once again thanks for helping us with the emergency taxi order! 🙂 nice and friendly atmosphere inside. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and well organised.
Location is really good too, on the quiet street, but everything is in walking distance.
- Had a great stay here in winehouse! Javier is an excellent helpful host, who will help you with any questions you have. He even let us check in early and check out late free of charge! Clean hostel, great kitchen, good beds.
Hostel Lao offers accommodations in Mendoza.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1,300 feet from Hostel Lao, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Lao.
Excellent location, very quiet but still walkable to everywhere.
The staff (Mauricio) were very helpful and helped me plan my day excursions.
We had an asado on one night which was awesome.
Met a lot a backpackers and the vibe was very good.
- Room was a good size, well located for the bus station and not a far walk into town. Lots of tourist info available and communal area was good.
- The rooms were extremely spacious. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable, and willing to share knowledge about how to save money by using the local transport and recommending wineries which they thought were good value. A very detailed self-written guide book at reception with their favourite activities. Close to bus terminal.
- The owner was very kind. Helps you with everything you need.
- Great little hostel! The hostel itself is adorable with a lovely little garden. The staff were so friendly and helpful all the time. I stayed in a double private room for 2 nights and loved it – very comfy beds too. Everyone staying in the hostel was so friendly so the evenings were great fun meeting new people and bonding over some of Mendoza’s famous red wine. The breakfast was more than satisfactory as well.. they had eggs!!
- Excellent location, very quiet but still walkable to everywhere.
Sentite como en casa
Sentite como en casa is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 1.5 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum and 4.1 miles from Dona Paula Winery.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa En El Corazón De Mendoza
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa En El Corazón De Mendoza is located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Located close to downtown. Charming house and a stylish poodle will also welcome you when entering. 😉 An adorable nice senior lady will guide you for all your needs. You don’t need to worry about sticky weather in Mendoza because the room has an aircon.
- Location and my host was very amusing. Did not need credit card to book.
- Localization ok. cleaness bad. no air conditionned.staff not ok
- Very friendly old lady. Nice ramshackle old apt, very central location.
- Mercedes was excellent and very kind, helping me manage my stay. Her poodle is adorable. The location is very convenient, very near to Plaza Independencia and the peatonal, which many restaurants and cafes can be found.
Tanino Guest House
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 1.4 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Tanino Guest House features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The house was spacious, clean and and welcoming, an urban oasis located easy walking distance to restaurants and local transportation. The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. Our last night they invited us to an asado-an Argentine tradition. Federico served as chef and skillfully barbecued a variety of grilled meats in the large stone outdoor oven.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, nice bar and gardens
- Everything was perfect. The house and the garden are amazing, the atmosphere is really friendly, the breakfast is very good… Just try it, you won’t regret it !
- What really makes Tanino guest house amazing are the hosts Frederico and Andrea. We felt right at home and they were very helpful. The house itself was amazing and of course the house dog Lakita was just a delight. You’ll find nice bars and restaurant only 3 blocks away from the house.
- The hosts are such nice people, and the guest house is a beautiful big house with a nice garden 🙂
Aristides cool & trendy
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Aristides cool & trendy is located in Mendoza, just 1.2 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Martin is an excellent owner and always avaliable, the breakfast was amazing!
- The location was really good and the room was perfect, with a lovely comfy bed. Nice fluffy towels.
- Very central location, good breakfast, good price, very helpful staff.
- Really comfy bed, beautiful morning lighting in our room, tv in our room, had our breakfast in bed and very well located.
- Gutes Preis-Leistung Verhältnis. Martin war ständig erreichbar und ermöglichte uns ein spätes Ein- und Auschecken. Sehr freundlich.
Hostel Caminos del Vino
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Hostel Caminos del Vino is located in Coquimbito in the region of Mendoza Province, just 7 miles from Mendoza.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Potrerillos is 26 miles from Hostel Caminos del Vino, and Maipú is 3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tabanera suite is located in Mendoza, 2.1 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum and 4.3 miles from Dona Paula Winery. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The room is a private, self contained guest house in the garden of the host property. It was really clean, comfortable and had everything we needed – air con, lovely modern bathroom, comfortable bed and little kitchenette in the room. A gorgeous selection of food was provided in the fridge for breakfast. The pool and bbq area right outside the room were lovely! The host was very kind and made sure we had everything we needed. There is a supermarket very close.
- Everything about Claudia’s place is a must. She is a charming and welcoming host and always makes sure you have what you need, one of the friendliest I’ve ever encountered. The space is big enough for two people and the pool offers a nice touch. Couldn’t have been more pleased with our stay. We certainly made a friend for life!
Claudia was absolutely amazing. She picked us up from the airport and was always offering to drive us places. The room was clean and had a small kitchen with microwave/fridge/kettle. She also did our washing for us and gave us amazing tips on Mendoza.
It is a 45 min walk to the main streets and taxis are very cheap. Claudia kindly gave us a bus pass with 8 journeys on which was very useful.
Very good value for money too! I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Everything perfect!!!! Thank you very much Claudia 🙂
- We had an amazing stay with Claudia. The suite was everything we needed, very modern and nicely decorated. Whenever we had a problem with something, we only had to text Claudia and she would come right away. She also had great tips about Mendoza, the wine region and the food. Every morning she checked with us what our plans were and give us as much tips as possible. Sometimes she even drove us to places, like the San Martin park, a near restaurant or the train station. Our stay with her was really incredible and we couldn’t have asked for more.
Top Guest Houses In Villa Nueva Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villa Nueva Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!