10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vilela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vilela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilela Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vilela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vilela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vilela Galicia:
Hostal Meson do Loyo
One of our top picks in Portomarin.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hostal Meson do Loyo offers accommodations in Portomarin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. All rooms come with a shared or private bathroom with free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 16 miles from Hostal Meson do Loyo, and Sarria is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from Hostal Meson do Loyo.
Excellent place away from town near to lake if you wish to have quiet time.
Owner can pick you up and drop off to the town centre.
Owner is very accommodating and we both used Google tranlater to communicate and all worked fantastic.
I would recommend the place.
Lovely rooms – very clean bed linen and towels . Dinner at property very good and cheap . Owner provided pick up and drop off service to start of Camino trail
Younger man (son) very nice should have been left in charge
- Owner very kind, he pick up us at portomarin after Camini
Nicest owner ever !
Excellent Roms, so Nice view to the lake. I got lost and Called the pension, 10 min later the owner picked med op by car !!!! GREAT SERVICE
- Comfortable room. Welcoming host. Access to restaurant.
- Excellent place away from town near to lake if you wish to have quiet time.
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño offers accommodations in Palas de Rei . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño, and Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño.
- Lovely restaurant with very helpful waitstaff. Room had no signs of bedbugs.
- The best part of our stay was the great shower head which delivered a wonderful shower but unfortunately this took place in a tiny shower cubicle.
- The owner speaks english and a bit german. In generel all people are very nice and always helpful. Good heating and a nice very clean room. The Restaurant was also good.
- It was very clean and comfortable. Food in the restaurant was great also. It is in the way of The Way of St James (El Camino de Santiago), so perfect location for Peregrinos! Highly recommended!
- Location in the centre of town- on the Camino Way.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Palas offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Palas, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Pensión Palas.
- Good breakfast, clean & friendly. I’d left my travel adapter behind in my last hotel but I was happily provided with one when I asked at reception. We dined at Pulpería A Nosa Terra in the center of town, which was excellent.
Modern facility which was very clean.Offered all the facilities of a hotel.
Good central location .
- The water and museli bar in the room were very welcome after a long Camino walk. The breakfast had a great choice for an extra €5 each.
- It was new, clean and comfortable. It was totally lacking in character.
- Staff friendly, spoke English, and we were able to have them do our laundry for a minimal fee
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, O Castelo is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from O Castelo, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Castelo.
This is like a home from home. The Señora is a treasure. Arrived to find an enSuite!!This was new from last year. There was no additional charge.La Señora was delighted to tell us about the addition to the room.
So friendly. No view but that was irrelevant.
- Comfortable room right on the Camino on the way into town. Shared bathroom. A bit away from the main centre.
- The location was very special, right on the beach yet inside a quiet secluded garden. Our host was extremely helpful and a very lovely woman
- It was a very clean establishment but on Booking I couldn’t change the bed type from matrimoniale, and I’m travelling alone – the lady at the hostel was upset that she had given me a room for two people when I was single. There is really nothing wrong with place, just not very welcoming and breakfast was I the bar across the road which again for a single female is not always a good place to be.
- Really helpful owner. Facilities included a kitchen where you could make your own food or tea and coffee. This,after weeks of walking the Camino, was a treat.
- This is like a home from home. The Señora is a treasure. Arrived to find an enSuite!!This was new from last year. There was no additional charge.La Señora was delighted to tell us about the addition to the room.
Hostal Restaurante Arxiz
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante Arxiz offers accommodations in Monterroso, just 20 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV.Sarria is 21 miles from Hostal Restaurante Arxiz, and Monforte de Lemos is 25 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Maruja
Pension Casa Maruja is located in Castromayor, 15 miles from Lugo and 15 miles from Sarria.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 24 miles from Pension Casa Maruja, and Portomarin is 5 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The location and value for money. Café up the street had excellent food. Very friendly lady.
For only a few euro’s more than an albergue-bunkbed you have a tiny room to yourself. Very nice break from the snoring and other Camino sounds. Shared bathroom is perfectly fine with great shower.
Ladies who run it are just lovely.
Yes, there are some flies but not more, probably even less, than in any other place where there is farming around.
I enjoyed this break from the dormitories.
- This casa rural is right on the Camino. It is a bit tired but clean and very convenient. The host did not speak English but was pleasant and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. We were able to hang laundry outside on a line to dry. The town is very small, only one bar/restaurant and you must set up a time for dinner, but it was good and we were well treated there.
- Basic room in area on the Camino with few facilities
- Probably the pension en-route of Camino in Castromaior so if you want to stay in mid-way between Portomarin and Melide, this is one of the choice. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Casa do Maestro
One of our best sellers in Portomarin! Casa do Maestro is located in Portomarin, just 14 miles from Lugo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. Sarria is 10 miles from Casa do Maestro, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Very clean, great shower
- Lovely modern room, sitting area, garden, free hot drinks and fruit. Good breakfast.
- Very friendly staff. The facilities were probably the best I’ve had on my my trip thus far. Comfy bed, hot water and heat. Washer and dryer were available and a great breakfast to start my day.
- Easy check in. Room wad modern and clean. Common area felt like a home living room. Nice garden/ patio area that I didn’t use due to rain. Great b’fast. I felt like a special guest in someone’s home!
- Everything was perfect with one important exception. The staff could not have been more helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- Very clean, great shower
Casa Ribeira Sacra
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Ribeira Sacra is located in Portomarin in the region of Galicia, just 14 miles from Lugo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sarria is 11 miles from Casa Ribeira Sacra, and Monforte de Lemos is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Guest House El Padrino
Located in Portomarin, 14 miles from Lugo, Guest House El Padrino features a sun terrace and views of the garden.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 10 miles from Guest House El Padrino, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Lovely place to stay on Camino route..a hot tub great for the feet after walking from Sarria
- Very clean hotel. Friendly staff. Free access to the snacks area ( water, sodas, beer, coffee, wine, pastries)
- This place was fab. The building was really interesting and the food was excellent. Have the squid ink croquettes! It’s a little off the Camino, but there was no problem getting collected along the route and dropped back in the morning. Highly recommend this place as a bit different and really lovely.
- All the extras eg coffee, water, wine, cakes were very much appreciated after a long day’s walk
- small and quiet place. the lady who received me didn’t now English, but was very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Portomiño offers accommodations in Portomarin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 14 miles from Pensión Portomiño, and Sarria is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly food very good had dinner in the restauranr
A welcome rest from the Camino de Santiago. Lovely modern clean room and modern ensuite.
Quite and peaceful in a beautiful picturesque town.
- Quiet. Restaurant was close and just a short walk to town.
- We checked in at the Cafe. We were staying around the corner from it. We had breakfast the following morning before heading on the Camino. It was good. A short walk to the main area and had a lovely Mass on the Saturday night.
- The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. Would definitely recommend it for couples who are doing the camino.
Top Guest Houses In Vilela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vilela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vilela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vilela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!