10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vilar Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilar Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vilar Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilar Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilar Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vilar Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vilar Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vilar Galicia:
Pension Restaurante Merendero
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Pension Restaurante Merendero offers accommodations in Sardiñeiro de Abajo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Finisterre is 2.6 miles from Pension Restaurante Merendero, and Ribeira is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Pension Restaurante Merendero.
Very good location at the coast of a small gulf, nice views. I got a pretty spacious room with well equipped bathroom. If you have a room with entrance from the inner courtyard, it will make sense for you to use the car parking pool located behind the building, at the coast – easier to move your luggage.
Simple but very delicious Galician dishes in the restaurant – even the simplest caldo will make your happy.
- It’s really an excellent location with full view from the balcony to the bay. The staff was very friendly and we had a great meal in the restaurant. The area of Sardineiro is also very nice for a visit. A (rental) car is recommended for roadtrips and find places with astonishing views of the area.
- It’s not a bad place but w hardly slept due to a loud knocking noise which went on all night for two nights, which the staff did nothing about except to say maybe the plumbing was leaking. In the end they reluctantly moved us to another room but it wasn’t a relaxing stay.
- Situation,beautiful views. The food in the restaurant was very good and provided a taste of the locality. Helpful and friendly staff.
We had the best Paella Verduras ever in Spain here. The “boss” made it with so much personal touch and love, that the meal was absolutely amazing.
The laundry and drying was done by them with so much care and delivered so nicely, that I was touched.
- Very good location at the coast of a small gulf, nice views. I got a pretty spacious room with well equipped bathroom. If you have a room with entrance from the inner courtyard, it will make sense for you to use the car parking pool located behind the building, at the coast – easier to move your luggage.
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 29 miles from Ribeira, Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- The accessibility to the local beach, a 3 min walk. The privacy of the room and generally been left alone by hotel staff.
- Amazing ocean view from the room window, very quiet place and beautifully designed room.
- Location couldn’t be beat. On the Camino, on the highway, a few hundred feet from the beach.
- The village is quite small with three restaurants and a little beach, not many shops. The hotel is newly decorated on the inside and very clean with everything in good condition. We walked from there to Finisterre. It’s a longish walk, some along the road and some along a beach. Then we walked out to the lighthouse to watch the sun set. We had a nice dinner in Finisterre where the seafood is fresh and simply cooked. It is nice for a bit of quiet, a swim in the sea and good seafood. The food at the restaurant that is part of the property is good too (we had lunch the next day).
Playa de Estorde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Playa de Estorde offers accommodations in Estorde. The guest house has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A flat-screen TV is available.Finisterre is 3.3 miles from Playa de Estorde, and Ribeira is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice, location beautiful. Bed very comfy
Beach and Seaview were really good. Anytime you can wake up to the sound of the waves it is good. Room was compact, fine as a single, and bathroom was spacious, with large bath.
My Spanish is not great, but found the team to be patient with my attempts and helpful with any queries I had.
After all my Camino walking, I was able to get a coach just down from the hotel back to Santiago de Compostela – lovely coastal route instead of the motorway.
- Fantástico enquadramento do hotel, face à enseada.
- Todo ,la gente super amable ,todo limpio y muy buena ubicación
- La ubicación es increíble…. lo mejor de todo. Muy recomendable
Casa da Balea
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Casa da Balea is located in Corcubión, 4.5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- We loved this place. The owner was very gracious and helpful. She spoke very little English but we each got our message across. The building and location was great! I believe there are about 6 or 7 rooms on 3 – 4 floors and a wonderful outdoor patio with tables and a nice view of the bay on the main floor. Our room was very nice and well decorated with a nice bathroom and hairdryer and storage closet. On the third floor is a sitting area with another great view of the bay and windows that can be opened wide. There was a refrigerator and “honor system” wine, beer and soda available. There was a small dining area for breakfast on the main floor. In the morning we had a very nice breakfast. I highly recommend this place to stay. We would have enjoyed staying for several days. The Camino is very close by. This place would not be good for someone who could not climb stairs.
- Great proprietor fabulous deck/terrace in our room another below. Good breakfast and terrace. Very clean and comfortable.
- The accommodation is very nice and very comfortable. Breakfast stuffed me for half the day! Extra coffee was especially nice. The staff were exceptionally warm and welcoming, extremely helpful and patient with my limited Spanish. The shower was blessedly hot after many days of walking. The room impeccably clean, bright, and quiet.
- Comfortable, quiet location, bed comfy, very good location for recommencing Camino Finisterre the next day. Nice welcome from the lady of the house.
- From the comfy bed, wonderful breakfasts and beautiful room with sea views, you’ll wish you could stay much longer.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Beiramar offers accommodations in Cee.Every room is fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Finisterre is 5 miles from Pensión Beiramar, and Ribeira is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Beiramar.
The landlady even drove me to a shop yhat sold very fresh shellfish.
Also washed my laundrey for free.
- Great location and very comfortable common area and bedroom.
- Our host was extremely helpful and the property was very pleasant.
- Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotlessly clean and had character. Although meals were not served, tea, coffee and snacks were available at all times.
Excellent for those on Camino. Good quality accommodation at good price. Breakfast wasn’t included but they provided a lovely range of food and drinks (on a self service basis) free of charge which was more than ample.
Nice welcome and friendly staff. Good room with comfortable bed.
- The landlady even drove me to a shop yhat sold very fresh shellfish.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Bernarda offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.4 miles from Finisterre.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ribeira is 29 miles from Casa Bernarda, and Noya is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Casa Bernarda.
- Very comfortable, clean, conveniently located. Bernarda went out of her way to treat me like an honored guest!
- This place is amazing! Comfortable, charming, beautiful. My host served me tea and breakfast in the garden. Beyond lovely!
- Bernarda went out of her way to make my stay comfortable. Breakfast was absolutely wonderful.
- Casa de Bernarda was a little piece of heaven. The hostess was soooo welcoming and friendly and our room was everything you could hope for and More. I really cant find anything not 100% positive about the place and would love to go there again some Time. Thanks Bernarda for everything, if only our Spanish would have allowed us to fully express how much we enjoyed your warm and welcoming nature.
- Lovely house in very good location and Bernarda was most helpful and friendly. I felt welcomed into someone’s home rather than pension.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pension Cabo offers accommodations in Finisterre.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ribeira is 28 miles from Pension Cabo, and Noya is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Pension Cabo.
- Wow, probably the best private accommodation I had on the Camino. Clean, quiet and bed oh so comfortable. All this and so cheap. Great value for money. There was even a bath which was just what I needed after walking on a cold rainy day.
- Beautiful room furniture and modern shower and bathroom fittings
- Lovely big top floor room. Right in the centre of town and bus stops outside the door. Staff were wonderful and very helpful. Plenty of restaurants close by. Stunning village with incredible beaches and scenery. Make sure to see the sunset from the mountain top.
- The hostal is centrally located, right next to the bus stop, information point and good restaurants. The staff is extremely helpful and speak English. It is clean and the facilities are good.
Good pension very close to bus station in the centre of Finisterre.
Cafes, bars and restaurants are nearby.
Room en suite, comfortable and clean.
Good Camino stop over.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Mariquito is located in Finisterre, 28 miles from Ribeira and 21 miles from Noya. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Mariquito.
- The location was good. Close to the bus stop, the town and several restaurants. The room we had, had several windows so we had beautiful sunlight pouring into the room. We were on the 3rd floor, so we had a view of the ocean over the rooftops.
Great value, in the middle of town and a few metres from bus stop.
- Loved that is was right next to the bus stop! Perfect for when we left in the morning to Santiago. Cafe downstairs and clean rooms.
Helpful and friendly staff, clean rooms, great view on a gulf from room with loggia.
Good vallue for money.
- Great location. In the heart of Finisterre. Very clean and excellent value.
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra
One of our top picks in Finisterre.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre in the region of Galicia, 28 miles from Ribeira, Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra features a terrace and views of the mountains.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great view of Finisterra but you had to climb a hill to get there
- Beautiful view of the city and sea from the property. It was nice to have a kitchen available to cook a meal. The room was very clean.
- We had two different rooms and loved the one with a balcony. Other room was also nice. Staff were wonderful and helpful. We had our clothes washed and dried for 5€. There is a community kitchen with nice table, small refrigerator and microwave. Snacks and beverages are available in a vending machine. Nice enclosed patio area. Secure/safe lodging. Close to walk to city center. 2 blocks off the Camino route. Ask for a hairdryer – not in rooms. Nice place!
We were warmly welcomed. Our sea view room was very nice and clean.
The shower was small but plenty of hot water and the bathroom was good size otherwise.
- The view of the town and ocean make the climb up the hill worth it. Liked that there was a kitchen so we could make a cold breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rivas offers accommodations in Finisterre.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hostal Rivas, and Noya is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The bed extra comfy and the staff! The best staff in the world!! Magic beautiful place. So clean and calm!
- Staff were very helpful particularly when giving us clear instructions for a circular walk to the lighthouse!
Thanks to Booking.Com we found a super hostal property in Finisterre.
Hostal Revas was spotlessly clean, comfortable and very homely where the manager, Ramon made us feel very welcome. His customer service was exceptional.
Located 2 minutes from the Finisterre port quay side, cafés and restaurants, Hostal Revas offers value for money and I do not hesitate recommending this accommodation.
- Excellent host, very relaxed. Good breakfast. The property is immaculate, very very clean, feels like new.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Very quiet, comfortable rooms.
Top Guest Houses In Vilar Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vilar Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vilar Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vilar Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!