10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Viladamat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Viladamat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Viladamat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viladamat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viladamat Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Viladamat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Viladamat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Viladamat Catalonia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal L’Esplai offers accommodations in Viladamat, just 17 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Roses is 10 miles from Hostal L’Esplai, and Cadaqués is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from Hostal L’Esplai.
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Rooms were clean & shower had good pressure. Good value for money given start of high season. Good location after busy days visiting various places in the area. Relaxed atmosphere & very good service from young couple who run the accommodation. Wifi had good signal & evening food availability was a good price & good selection.
- Located near many nice sights. Quiet surroundings with a great view. Large spacious room with great beds. Clean and neat. Offers good value for money breakfast!
One of our best sellers in L’Escala! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensió Torrent offers accommodations in L’ Escala, just 18 miles from Girona.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Roses is 10 miles from Pensió Torrent, and Cadaqués is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Great location, nice owner, a big room, big and clean bathroom, very comfortable bed. There is no lift but we had no problem leaving a baby stroller downstairs (just ensure your luggage is not too heavy). In general, great balance of price and quality.
- Comfortable bed, quiet street in old town, what it says on the tin.
- Location – in the nicest part of town. Small beautiful streets. Very friendly owner. Room that we had was small but very very ok.
- I liked that it was close to the beach in a nice quiet area. The owners were accommodating as we were coming in a few minutes late. The rooms were decent size with enough space for luggage.
- Extra last minute offer! Very good location. Nice and comfortable room. Unfortunetly it was very hot.
Hostal La Vinya
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in L’ Escala, 18 miles from Girona, Hostal La Vinya features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Roses is 10 miles from Hostal La Vinya, and Cadaqués is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hostal La Vinya.
- Everything about this hotel a lovely family run business made you very welcome will definitely stay there again and would recommend to our friends
- The staff were friendly & very helpful.We were on a motorcycle & we were given a space in the garage for it. Always a smile on hand!! Our morning beverages were ready for us each morning.
- Very welcoming staff and a well equipped clean room with excellent bathroom. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioning quiet enough to allow easy sleep.
It is a family run hotel and the staff was very kind and helpful. We had provisional plastic window on our car as it was broken a few days before arriving to the hotel and the owners kindly offered their garage place to park our car safely. They speak French and a bit of English and they are very welcoming and accommodating.
The hotel is in the quite part of L’Escala, 2 min. walk from the tourist information centre and the touristic train stop and you have a supermarket next door. Good value for money.
We had a room with balcony, great plus! Spacious and very clean room, good mattress, we really appreciated the place!
Also, only a short walk from shops, bars restaurants and even the beach (one of the beaches). We didn’t book breakfast, as there’s plenty of choice in the area.
Plenty of space on big (free!) parking lot close by.
Hostal El Roser
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering rooms with air conditioning and a restaurant, this accommodations are on the historic town of L’Escala. Hostal El Roser is a 3 minute walk from the beach.El Roser is a family-run guesthouse set on a typical fishing village. It features simple décor and offers free wired internet access. The bright rooms include a TV, a dresser and a private bathroom with shower or bath.The on site restaurant, El Roser 2, offers panoramic views of the villages and the Roses Gulf, as well as the Empuries Ruins. Featuring an elegant décor, it serves seafood and seasonal dishes, and has its own prawn farm.Hostal El Roser is 27 miles from Girona center, while Figueras is a 30 minute drive away.
- What you see is exactly what you get. Old, bit run down but clean. Two bonuses. Location and Restaurant. Restaurant is old fashioned honest and wholesome traditional well cooked food used seemingly mainly by locals. Wines are realistically priced. Service excellent. Had a superb Paella local style, fish only, no saffron and not dried out but served “wet” with a delicious shellfish sauce. Local Gewurtztramier was super. Drier style than Alsace examples and great with our seafood. Don’t miss this hidden local gem if you’re around the area. The proprietors are wonderful.
The management were smiley and helpful; I had chosen this hotel because it was in the old part of L’ Escala near the church which previously dominated the fishing village, and would be run by people from the area. My room was very pleasant and spotless (cleaned daily) – simply decorated with a comfortable double bed and new, thick mattress. The bathroom had a loo, shower and hairdryer; the towels were changed daily. There was a tiny balcony overlooking a narrow street with plenty of local colour.
Most of the clientele seemed to be Catalan or Spanish, which I liked so I could practise my languages!
- comfortable beds, loads of hot water in the shower.excellent location for the bars and restaurants at the seafront.
- Clean functional rooms. Good quiet location. The restaurant was excellent!
- Very central location in the heart of the old town means you can walk to everything – restaurants, beaches, historical sites. Great value for money friendly hotel with an excellent breakfast and menu del dia served in a quality traditional style dining room.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Mas Ribas is located in Montiró in the region of Catalonia, just 18 miles from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Roses is 9 miles from Mas Ribas, and Cadaqués is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
We enjoyed our night at Mas Ribas. The building is fantastic, the rooms are very nice.
The outside area with pool, football and volleyball ground is unbeatable.
Xavi is a really nice guy who made a great job in restaurating this facility. As well as he made a superb breakfast.
We are coming back.
- Very friendly and eager to please you host. Copious breakfast. Spacious rooms. Sports playground and swimming pool.
- This is a very nice converted barn in a rural location. There is generally a great sense of peace and calm. There is a small swimming pool and a good area to sit out or eat that it shaded if you need a break from the summer sun. There is a shared kitchen (rarely anyone else in there) where you can keep food in a fridge and non-perishables in a lockable cupboard. The owner is very friendly and charming. Breakfast is 6 Euros per person but seemed good value considering what is included. The rooms all have anti-insect netting so you can freely open the windows without any concerns about insects coming in. It is an easy drive to the coast and L’Escala is also nearby. Good wifi and easy parking next to the building. It is kept very clean.
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensio l’Avi Pep is located in Saus in the region of Catalonia, just 30 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Girona is 12 miles from Pensio l’Avi Pep, and Roses is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Alojamiento económico y sencillo, perfectamente ubicado para realizar el GR-1 y con un buen restaurante en el mismo edificio (no son gestionados por la misma persona). La habitación que nos dieron era espaciosa.
- Está todo muy limpio. Es sencillo, pero tiene todo lo básico para estar a gusto. Me encanta el detalle del kit de higiene personal, así no hace falta llevar el gel.
- Bardzo miła właścicielka zaproponowała za darmo garaż na motocykl. Czysto, wygodne łóżko.
- Goede ligging ten opzichte van uitvalswegen, prima restaurant naast het hotel. Eenvoudig en schoon.
- El precio y la amabilidad de la señora de la casa
Pensió Vista Alegre
One of our top picks in L’Escala.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensió Vista Alegre offers accommodations in L’ Escala, just 19 miles from Girona.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 10 miles from Pensió Vista Alegre, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very nice place, came back for 2nd time. Good location in the old part of L’Escala, lots of restaurants and bars around but cosy atmosphere. Easy to walk to nearby beaches (not the crowded and small beach which is just few steps from the hotel) or to supermarkets. Llucia the owner was always helpful.
Accommodation was excellent cleaned every day, fresh bottles of water also provided daily and only a matter of fifty steps from entrance to beach, restaurants and bars.
They also have a deal with one of said restaurants (The Madusa) where you can purchase a very good continental breakfast for 6 Euro’s.
Could not fault the Vista Alegre and would definitely recommend it for a stay, we will certainly pay a return visit ourselves
- Loved the location. Quiet area. 15 seconds from the beach. Medusa Bar breakfast is beautiful. Lovely place
- Very simple but clean and efficient. The Shower was hot!! One small flight of steps takes you to the Bar Medusa where you are served an excellent Spanish breakfast by charming staff.When you get back the room is pristine with a fresh bottle of water on the pillow.
Lucia, The “host” was so helpful and gave great tips and was always avalaible! We Will defenitly Come back!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Miryam is located in L’ Escala, 18 miles from Girona and 10 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cadaqués is 14 miles from Hostal Miryam, and Collioure is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Have stayed here many times. Allays a pleasure. Staff are fab. Looking forward to the next visit
- We had a lovely room with a balcony and views over the town. The hotel was very quiet. It was convenient to the beach.
- Stayed here before and really appreciate the friendly, helpful staff, free parking and great location.
- L’hôtel en lui-même est très bien. Bon accueil par la patronne. Cadre rétro très joli. Chambre confortable avec climatisation et terrasse. Super petit déjeuner avec pain et croissant chauds. Parking sécurisé très pratique.
- L’hôtel était très calme,style espagnol, très propre.
Hostal Santa Clara
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in L’Estartit in the region of Catalonia, 31 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hostal Santa Clara features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Girona is 20 miles from Hostal Santa Clara, and Roses is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
The whole experience of my stay there
Look forward to staying again the location was great ?
- Very well located, close to restaurants and beach.
- Perfect for a mini break ,bus from airport 5 euros to platform 23 to L’Estartit then 2mins walk to hostel.clean,friendly.helpful & a superb restaurant (make sure u try the fish & prawns) .on the marina ,2nins to beach & bus stop .only downside is s little noisy at night but expected being in marina front ! Would DEFINETLY use again & fell in love with L’Estartit in April ! 10/10 for cheap couple of nights break – well done 🙂
Superb position, very friendly staff and great restaurant
- Fuimos bien atendidas , estaba bien ubicado en el centro de l’Estartit justo delante del mar.
- The whole experience of my stay there
El Racó de Castelló
One of our top picks in Castelló d’Empúries.Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, El Racó de Castelló offers accommodations in Castelló d’Empúries, just 23 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 5 miles from El Racó de Castelló, and Cadaqués is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Price wad nice and it’s good place to sleep. Good for a quick stop.
The food was delicious.
The personal was very friendly
- Very friendly and honest staff. The rooms are functional but nothing fancy.
- The design is made with love, very cozy and lively.
- It’s a basic place next to a little medieval village.
Top Guest Houses In Viladamat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Viladamat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Viladamat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Viladamat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!