10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Parenthèse en Luberon
Offering a barbecue, Parenthèse en Luberon is located in Rustrel in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 27 mi from Aix-en-Provence. The guest house has a children’s playground and views of the garden.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- very easy to find and manager is very nice. She arranged our arrival outside the arrival time with instructions to get in. the house has plenty of charm, it is impressive and beautiful. Breakfast was very good.
- It is quiet, calm, family friendly, Provencal atmosphere and style, delicious breakfast, and Cecily was very helpful.
- Wonderful Garden and delicious breakfast. Marie was also very welcoming.
- Peaceful place, very friendly staff, comfortable, well decorated and clean.
- We were given a very friendly welcome. Alex and Maria were very attentive.. The room was very comfortable and well-appointed. The house and location were superb.This is a great place to stay, Highly recommended.
Une hirondelle en Provence
Located in Roussillon, 1,650 feet from The Ocher Trail, Une hirondelle en Provence features a living room with a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. Guests staying at this holiday home have access to a fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine.Opening onto a terrace, the holiday home consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can request a continental breakfast at an extra cost.The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- We had an amazing stay here! It was a beautiful apartment with everything we needed and even had toys for the kids. Super comfortable and right in the middle of the village.
- The property was gorgeous and tastefully decorated. So many thoughtful touches and it has everything you need for a great stay in a lovely provencial town. Marjolene is a great host.
- The apartment definitely exceeded our expectation. Not only it was centrally located but it was also beautifully decorated by Marjolene, an artist as well as architect. We loved all of the amenities – the comfortable beds, the 2 rain showers, the fully equipped kitchen, and all of the small touches throughout. But most of all, we loved the balcony/terrace with an amazing view of Roussillon. Marjolene met with us at the designated place in the town center and showed us where to park. Check-in and out were both efficient. If we have a chance to return to Luberon, we would definitely book this apartment again. Thank you Marjolene for sharing your beautiful apartment with us.
- The property was clean, beautifully decorated and has everything you need. The location is ideal and the view from a terrace is breath taking. One of the best places I have ever stayed. Marjolene was so welcoming and helpful, giving us advice on where to eat and what beaches to visit. She even made us a reservation for dinner for our first night, and ensured they offered a gluten-free option for my mom. Also, parking is included. I hope to come back here one day!
Wow, what a beautiful apartment! The pictures on the website don”t give enough justice to the actual beauty that surrounds you the moment you step inside.
The owner Marjolene is a local artist and you can see her talent throughout the apartment not only through her paintings on the walls but also by the detailed decor in every angle of the apartment.
We loved everything about this place, the comfortable beds, the beautiful bathrooms with rain showers and of course the large covered balcony with amazing view of the valley and hills, just breathtaking.
Parking is free and very convenient. Marjolene is an amazing host, very helpful and kind.
We would definitely go back to this beautiful apartment in Roussilion.
Suite Provençale is located in Saignon.With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also have free WiFi.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 31 miles from Suite Provénçale.
- The living room is lovely and large with the most amazing view through the large open windows. The Mistral was blowing wonderful scented air through the apartment.
- I liked the historic housing style, traditional interiors that reminds me of my childhood home. The space was also big enough for the kids to play around. The owner is helpful if you need assistance with your iternery.
Location could not be better, right by the fountain, beautiful.
Property full of character
The owner are super nice
- Everything is great. The apartment is perfectly located, and spacious. Hosts were attentives and helpful.
Point positif, bonne literie…
Situation très agréable, en plein cœur de village.
Le Rimayon: Les Jardins de L’Auberge du Presbytère
One of our top picks in Saignon.Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Le Rimayon: Les Jardins de L’Auberge du Presbytère is located in Saignon. The property has a concierge service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, some rooms at the guesthouse also feature a pool view.Halal and kosher breakfast options are available every morning at Le Rimayon: Les Jardins de L’Auberg.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 31 miles from Le Rimayon: Les Jardins de L’Auberge du Presbytère.
- Breakfast is delicious, excellent service that you have water bottles available to take from shared fridge, swimming towels readily available, beautiful gardens and location.
- We loved everything about this place. It is perfect and staff are wonderful. So scenic, clean, and beautiful. The restaurant is incredible, you should definitely eat a meal here!
Beautiful hotel in a charming old house.
Nice French breakfast served in the garden
Very friendly and helpful staff
Diner taken in the restaurant was also very good
- The b&b was beautiful same as pictures. Swimming pool was nice too, and the breakfast was good. The location is ok driving 5 mins to the city with many restaurants and supermarket. And lots of lavender fields around the b&b! The staff was very helpful and nice.
- Charming French Bastide. Old stones. Nice swimming pool
La Maison près de la Fontaine
Located in Saignon, La Maison près de la Fontaine features a garden, terrace and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At La Maison près de la Fontaine each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
Village de charme, maison typique sublime à la décoration soignée et hôte très sympathique.
- L’accueil remarquable de notre hôte. La décoration soignée et élégante. Le petit déjeuner servi sous une terrasse ombragée par une vigne. La chambre spacieuse et lumineuse.
- Molto buona l’accoglienza. Struttura perfetta: dalla pulizia al comfort, dall’arredamento alla tranquillità del borgo in cui si trova. Colazione ottima ed abbondante. Posizione strategica per visitare la Provenza. È evidente la gentilezza e la professionalità della padrona di casa.
- Maison d’hôte charmante décorée avec goût au cœur d’un très joli village. Idéal pour quelques jours au calme. Accueil sympathique. On ne peut que recommander.
La maison est située au cœur du village de Saignon, au calme, les chambres sont décorées avec beaucoup de goût, les propriétaires sont très accueillants et les croissants étaient délicieux !
Bref c’était parfait !
- Village de charme, maison typique sublime à la décoration soignée et hôte très sympathique.
Le Parfum Des Collines
Located in the heart of the Luberon Natural Regional Park, Le Parfum Des Collines offers tastefully decorated guests rooms in the town of Saignon. The property features free WiFi access and an outdoor pool and terrace area. Guests can relax in the hot tub and enjoy the on-site sauna facilities.Each of the air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine and a private bathroom with either a bath or shower, bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Selected rooms have a seating area. A continental breakfast is available every morning.For those guests who wish to explore the surrounding area, Aix-en-Provence is 35 mi from Le Parfum Des Collines, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 40 mi away.Avignon – Caumont Airport is 32 mi away. Alternatively if you are arriving by car, free private parking facilities are offered on site.
- Beautiful, spacious rooms. Natural and wholesome breakfasts. The jacuzzi/ sauna facility was excellent!
- Amazing stay in nice authentic luxury guest house with fantastic view, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic owners and fantastic service! Thank you, Silver and Michele, we definitely come back next year!
- Wonderful breakfast of healthy, home produced items.
- Die Gastgeber sind sehr liebenswürdig und zuvorkommend.Das Frühstück ist hervorragend und besteht aus vielen selbstgemachten biologischen Zutaten.Sehr empfehlenswert ist auch das Abendessen.Das gesamte Anwesen ist sehr stilvoll und modern eingerichtet.Die Lage ist zwar sehr ruhig und abgelegen ,aber man erreicht alle Sehenswürdigkeiten des Luberon in kürzester Zeit.
- Paradiesisches Hide Away inmitten von Lavendelfeldern. Ein Chambres d’Hôte luxe der allerbesten Sorte. Wer supernette Gastgeber, Diskretion, Top-Ausstattung und bilderbuchartiges provencalisches Flair sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Wir kommen wieder.
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Bastide Nature is located in Saignon. The property provides pool views and a grill.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Bastide Nature have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 31 miles from Bastide Nature.
No reviews yet.
Set in a former convent dating back to the 17th-century, Le Couvent is located in Apt in the heart of the Luberon region. It features an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace with sun beds and free Wi-Fi.The rooms with garden views have floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings. Some also have exposed wooden beams. All have a flat-screen TV and bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served in the large dining room by the fireplace or in the garden, on the terrace. Restaurants are located 150 feet away.Le Couvent is a good starting point to explore the Luberon hill-top villages. Bikes can be rented on site and guests can go hiking, tree or rock climbing in the area. They can also drive 5 mi to Villars’s golf or 11 mi to visit Gordes. Roussillon is a 5.6 miles drive away while Sénanque Abbey is 16 mi away.
- Within the rather ‘pedestrian’ old city of Apt, Le Couvent might well be the best and highest quality hotel/inn available. In many ways, it is a hidden gem, built in a former convent whose former vaulted-ceiling chapel is the breakfast room. The garden and pool are dreamy, perfect for super-hot July afternoons in the Luberon. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and gracious.
- The location was great and the garden was beautiful. It is certainly a site with history and the owners are still working on its restoration. The breakfast was very good and our room was large. There are nice and thoughtful touches to find including a mini bar in the room for which you pay what you think the value is- they genuinely want you to be comfortable.
- Great location, tastefully decorated, clean and a nice breakfast
- I reserved last minute and got the last room, which was more like suite. Although the lighting was a bit dim, the space and the charm made up for it. The host was very charming and accomodating. Breakfast was abundant and delicious.
- They were very kind and helpful. Even though I do not speak French
Le Mas des Pins
One of our top picks in Mane.Offering an outdoor pool, Le mas des Pins is a guest house located in Mane, in Lubéron Regional Park. An equestrian center is 650 feet away and free WiFi access is available.Accommodations features mountain and garden views, and a shower. The studio includes a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven, toaster and microwave.At Le mas des Pins you will find a garden and terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- What a stay. Jean-Jacques & Elisabeth Gandie are simply wonderful. Moderately elderly but fit as fiddles and with a gorgeous Jack Russell called Mozart for company it was like a stay in heaven. They laid breakfast for us under a stunning floral verandah, with stunning local produce. The shower was a superb unit in a mosaic tiled room and our bedroom opened out to a gorgeous pool for NO OTHER guests. It surpassed all my expectations. Clean, crisp and yet still clearly a happy family home. Bravo.
- Not only I would stay here again, I would send all my friends to Le Mas des Pins. Owners are great, the property is amazing, we enjoyed every moment of it, from breakfast on the terrace to the warm water pool only to ourselves at sunset. Wished we had stayed more. Excellent located to explore Provence west to Avignon, south to Aix or even Marseille, and east to Castellane. Also, try all these cities and stop by Rousillon, Gorde, Lourmarin and Moustiers Saint Marie along the way, they will not dissapoint!
- Great host! Great breakfast! The location is actually very easy to find with google map.
- Famiglia molto accogliente e gentile. La piscina e il parco circostante offrono un momento di puro relax per gli ospiti. I cagnolini di casa molto educati e per nulla invadenti. Colazione ottima!
- Villa au calme, hôtes très sympathiques, chambre spacieuse et joliment décorée avec un accès direct sur le jardin fleuri et la piscine (la salle de bains et les toilettes étaient à l’extérieur de la chambre mais privés), petit déjeuner copieux et très bon !
Located in Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt, Mas Silvestre has a garden and terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower, rooms at Mas Silvestre also feature free WiFi, while some rooms include a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 28 miles from Mas Silvestre.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!