10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vervant Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Vervant Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vervant Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vervant Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vervant Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vervant Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vervant Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vervant Poitou-charentes:
Located in Vervant in the Poitou-Charentes Region, 18 mi from Saintes, La Lezardiere features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The house and the double rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Each room has views over the pool and the garden.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for cycling. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Niort is 24 mi from La Lezardiere, while Cognac is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 38 mi from the property.
- The jacuzzi, swimming pool, garden, dogs, hosts, everything!
- Loved the pool, the hospitality, the size of the apartments and the exquisite bathroom.
- The warmth and friendlyness of the welcome. The feeling of luxuary of the accomodation, rather like a suite. Very pet friendly with secure garden and parking. Good walking around locally. Close to the historic town of St Jean d’ Angely with allits shops, restaurants and bars. Highly recommended and our two dogs loved it as much as we did. Breakfast was more like a room service experience. Totally brilliant*****
- What a luck having stayed at Le Lezardiere. Everything was perfect: lovely hosts, a delicious breakfast served in our room, a comfortable bed, just to mention a few. of the things we enjoyed.Thank you for everything, Janet and Jim. We will recommend you to our friends.
- Home from home! I have three big brown dogs and they are part of the Lezardiere family when we visit! Fantastic big garden, lovely room. Super comfortable bed and great breakfast
Le Four à Pain
Set in the countryside of Courcelles, 1.2 mi from the medieval market town of Saint-Jean-d’Angély, this guest house offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and rooms with private entrances in a former bread oven house. Guests are free to relax on the sun terrace.Guest rooms at Le Four à Pain are elegantly decorated and feature original stone walls and wooden beams. They are each equipped with a TV, a kettle and free WiFi. Some rooms offer a patio with access to the garden.Breakfast at this guest house includes fresh orange juice and pastries and can be served on the terrace or in the dining room. Evening meals offering regional cuisine can be provided upon request.When the weather is nice, guests are invited to relax on the sun terrace equipped with sun loungers or enjoy a walk along the River Boutonne, located 650 feet from the guest house. Exit 34 of the A10 motorway is just a 5-minute drive away.
- the place and the rooms , breakfast is french but very very good as french
- The continental breakfast was delicious, served in the lovely dining room. The accommodation was spacious and quiet and we would have liked to have stayed longer.
- Clean and comfortable room, welcoming hosts, plenty of breakfast selection, beautiful location.
- The dining room was very pretty and the bedroom and bathroom very comfortable. Lacks a rubbish bin in bedroom although there is one outside.
- Breakfast was simple, continental and delicious with a nice range of patisserie and homemade bread. The dining room is calm with a large communal table – so breakfast is a lovely relaxed meal with fellow guests.
Au Moulin Brun
Au Moulin Brun is a guest house located 12 mi from Saintes. Set in a garden, this property offers a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, as well as a furnished terrace.At Moulin Brun, the wooden-parquet floor rooms enjoy a private entrance and feature a bathroom with a shower and toilet. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.In the morning, a continental breakfast including homemade marmalade, cakes and fresh juice is served. Guests will find a restaurant a 5-minute drive from this guest house.Nearby, available activities include a golf course located 9.3 mi away. Saintes Train Station is a 22 minute drive from this property, which offers free parking.
- We had a lovely stay at Au Moulin Brun – in spite of the weather! We had a super welcome and the hosts were very patient and helpful with my limited French and gave lots of ideas of local places to visit and eat etc. The outside kitchen was useful and being able to store our bikes safely was an added bonus – also help drying out our cycling kit etc. The bedroom and bathroom was spotlessly clean and the bed super comfy! I really enjoyed our conversations over breakfast. There are plenty of places to visit less than an hour’s drive and the peace and quiet was wonderful. Shame we didn’t get to use the pool – maybe next time?
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. We arrived early and and the owners allowed us to unpack our bags and gave us a welcoming pot of tea and biscuits.
- Lovely relaxing place to stay, pool and garden are superb and add to experience. Owners Regis and Florence are very helpful, breakfast fine.
- We stayed for three nights in September and thought it was excellent. The room and en-suite was spotlessly clean and very well presented. The garden and pool area was beautiful and very tranquil. We ate al fresco a couple of nights in the summer kitchen area. The owners were very friendly and helpful (despite my limited French). Nearby Saintes is a fabulous town and there are some lovely villages (check out Mornac-sur-Seudre).
- Peaceful, immaculately maintained and the perfect country retreat. Gardens are perfect and the swimming pool wonderfully clean. Our hosts were welcoming, generous and very friendly and the traditional breakfasts were nourishing and freshly prepared. Our room and en-suite were spotlessly clean and spacious and it was a delightful place to stay. Highly recommended.
Domaine de Chantageasse
Located in Asnières-la-Giraud, among fields and vineyards, Domaine de Chantageasse is made up of old buildings and it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a children’s playground and free WiFi access.The rooms are uniquely decorated and have a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toiletries. They also come with a desk and views onto the garden and courtyard.There is a shared kitchen with dining area. During the summer, homemade evening meals are available upon request on certain days of the week.Saint-Jean-d’Angély is a 10-minute drive away. Saintes is 12 mi from the property and Cognac is 19 mi away. There is a private unsupervised car park onsite.
- Very friendly owners, warm welcome and delicious pizza. Swimming pool during summer with cold beer and ice cream make you feel like a million dollars.
- Únicamente pasamos una noche allí ya que íbamos de viaje. No pasamos mucho tiempo allí, pero los jardines y la piscina tenían muy buena pinta. El ambiente que había entre los diferentes huéspedes transmitía muy buen rollo. El sitio es precioso, las habitaciones muy limpias y el personal muy amable. La relación calidad-precio inigualable y el desayuno buenísimo, nos ofrecieron huevos y croissant recién hechos, además de zumo, yogures, cereales, tostadas,…
- Parfait pour un séjour à la campagne. Idéal pour les enfants. Tout est à disposition. Magnifique cadre. Accueil chaleureux.
- Confort du lit et calme dans ce joli havre de paix
Les croissants était chaud
Maison d’Hôtes Le Cadran Solaire
Set in an 18th-Century house in Courcelles, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Cadran Solaire offers a heated outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. Cognac is only 25 mi away and the property leads onto Saint James’ Way.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a seating area, flat-screen TV, garden view, wardrobe and wooden flooring. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Cadran Solaire.Additional features include table tennis, billiards, free bikes, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking. Saint-Jean-d’Angély Train Station is ideally located 2.5 mi away and the beach in Fouras is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- The room was very clean and the owners were friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly people and super flexable with the hour of my breakfast. It feels a bit like coming home after a long day at work
Very nice place ”price quality” the owners is very friendly.
The food is very fresh and delicious!
Breakfast is okay too
- Arrived late afternoon met by owner. Although language was slight barrier he was excellent in explaining everything. As we had valuables in the car he allowed us to park inside the gated garden, normal car park is off road but not secure. Although little or no crime in area so should not be a concern.
Lovely large room, clean and cool on a hot day, swimming pool and garden lovely
Delightful dogs were a bonus for me ! Easy to find and get out and about from.
I would have happily stayed longer.
Located in Paillé, 21 mi from Saintes, St Pasha features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The bedrooms share a shower room. St Pasha features free WiFi .Niort is 24 mi from St Pasha, while Cognac is 21 mi from the property. The Way of St James passes by 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 40 mi from St Pasha.
- This was our second visit to Pasha and it will not be the last. The warm and friendly wecome from owners Lorri and Simon is the just the beginning of a perfect stay. Nothing is too much trouble and the commitment to making a visit the best possible experience is a real pleasure to experience. This is a perfect B&B – bravo Robbi and Simon.
- Warm and friendly welcome, very clean and comfortable, lovely location, highly recommended.
- Lorri and Simon were brilliant hosts. A really warm welcome and introduction to this beautiful unspoiled area. They couldn’t do enough to make our time with them really special. A lovely gate with beautiful views of open fields. Absolutely loved it!
- pour le café j’aurais préféré du vrai café et non en sachet pour le reste tout va bien
Accueil très chaleureux.
Les croissants étaient chaud. Petit déjeuner excellent.
Calme et très beau cadre.
La part des Anges
Featuring free bikes and free WiFi, La part des Anges is located in Fontenet. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can make use of a shared lounge.All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at La part des Anges also have a garden view. The rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast. An evening meal at the guest house is also available and has to be reserved in advance.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La part des Anges.Saintes is 15 mi from the guest house, while Cognac is 22 mi away. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 43 mi from the property.
- The bathroom was special. We had a jacuzzi tub big enough for 6 people! Our landlady was kind enough to run the bath and chill champagne for us! The room was large and well decorated. Also, her recommendations for shops and restaurants were spot on.
Great B&B once we found it!!
Madame was friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
La beauté du lieu
L’accueil des propriétaires
Les dégustations de vins et cognac de la part d’un expert (le propriétaire Jean-François)
La suite avec une literie impeccable et une propreté sans reproche
- Accueil adorable, visite des lieux pleine d’explications passionnantes, surtout que le jardin de “La Part des Anges” recèle deux arbres exceptionnels, des platanus occidentalis de plus 400 ans dont la vue impressionne. La chambre était très spacieuse, la décoration de toutes les pièces est d’ailleurs parfaite, délicate et pensée, c’est un endroit merveilleux!
- Accueil tres chaleureux des propriétaires , cadre magnifique!
Moulin de la Fosse Gites – Cottage 1
Located in Coivert, Moulin de la Fosse Gites – Cottage 1 features free bikes, garden, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy river views.At the guesthouse each room includes a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Moulin de la Fosse Cottage, including cycling, fishing and canoeing.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
chambres a la ferme
Chambres a la ferme has a garden, bar, barbecue facilities and terrace in Vergné. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer, rooms at chambres a la ferme also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 41 miles from chambres a la ferme.
No reviews yet.
Located in Matha, Chambre ocea has a garden, terrace and free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Chambre ocea rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 57 miles from Chambre ocea.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Vervant Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vervant Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vervant Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vervant Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!