10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Versoye Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Versoye Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Versoye Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Versoye Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Versoye Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Versoye Rhône-alps:
Located in Séez and with Arc 2000 Ski School reachable within 2 miles, Alps Haven has a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a grill. The guesthouse has ski storage space.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain accommodations at Alps Haven also feature a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.At Alps Haven guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Hiking, skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the guesthouse can find nearby.Ecudets Ski Lift is a 15-minute walk from Alps Haven. The nearest airport is Meythet, 69 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- They picked us up and dropped us at bourg ste maurice for free, cooked us a lovely meal and were great hosts.
- Sehr Empfehlenswert für eine Gruppe, hier speziell Montainbiker. Als Pärchen befremdet Schuhe ausziehen, kein Schlüssel für Zimmer. Wie schon erwähnt Super für eine Gruppe.
- bon accueil. Repas du soir et petit déjeuner excellents.au calme garage fermé pour la moto
Sehr nette Gastgeber.
Sehr gutes Abendessen in familiärer Umgebung
- les propriétaires anglais arrivés depuis moins d’un an sont super sympathiques et arrangeants. Aux petits soins pour leurs hôtes et discrets à la fois. Le confort est Top .On pensait arrivés ds un hotel mais la surprise fut très agréable .nous avons pu comme cela aussi pu échangé avec eux .Maison individuelle amenagée de chambres avec salle de bains dans le village de SEEZ. Petit dejeuner digne de grands hotel avec sucré,salé . A RECOMMANDER +++++ pour plein de raisons
La Ferme d’Angele
La Ferme d’Angèle is a 19th-century chalet located 1.9 mi from the Séez village center, just 4.3 mi away from the Borg-Saint-Maurice Train Station.The rooms at La Ferme d’Angèle are decorated in a chalet style, and some rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Each room offers a private bathroom with a shower and some include a balcony with mountain views.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. With a 24-hour advance notice, the hosts can prepare evening meals for you, and they make their own liquor and herbal teas.The shuttles to the Borg-Saint-Maurice Funicular, Aoste and Chamonix-Mont Blanc Ski Resorts are found in Séez, just 1.9 mi away. You can relax in the outdoor Nordic hot tub, in the sauna or in the lounge by the fireplace.
Lovely family run Chalet/hotel, super welcoming, breakfast was fantastic with traditional French coffee out of a bowl.
Valérie is a superb host and the atmosphere is family friendly, yet formal without being too stuffy.
Dinner was as you’d expect in France, excellent cuisine
We loved the restaurant/living area, gorgeously decorated, everything about the chalet was utterly charming.
- Thanks to Valerie .this is a very special house with lots of history and Charme .valerie is a great host .what a great surprise .merci to Valerie .it was a great start of the holidays.
- I loved all the details and how comfortable the hosts made us feel. Like a big family in the end! I want to keep it a secret so it can be our own special spot but I couldn’t recommend it enough.
- About a quarter of the way up Petit St Bernard pass. Ski lodge with dining en masse in the evening cooked by owner. Good food and interesting experience. We visited late August and enjoyed a lovely days walking on the pass. Nice garden and hot tub. Boutique style 200 year old farm house.Car parking 30 metres away. Dog friendly.
- Valerie, our hostess, has created a unique atmosphere in her chalet. Superb home cooking combined with a welcoming and homely sitting/dining room which lends itself to engaging with the other guests. A very enjoyable and memorable stay.
- Lovely family run Chalet/hotel, super welcoming, breakfast was fantastic with traditional French coffee out of a bowl.
Les Balcons Du Molliebon
Located in Séez and with Arc 2000 Ski School reachable within 3.1 miles, Les Balcons Du Molliebon provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. 1.5 miles from Ecudets Ski Lift, the property has a ski pass sales point. Guests can use the grill or the terrace, or enjoy views of the garden and city.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain units at Les Balcons Du Molliebon also offer a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Les Balcons Du Molliebon, including hiking and skiing.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 70 miles from the guesthouse.
- So friendly and helpfull hostes, they helped with everything you asked for. Never met so kind and nice staff on any place we been to before. The room was so cosy and clean, stunning wiew from the room. Perfect place, will recomend to everyone. Thanks to the family for all help and a perfect stay!
- Very welcoming and friendly. Attended to our every needs. Great facilities and clean, comfortable room. Beautiful views of the mountains and quiet.
- The owners were very helpfull and accommodating. We were made to feel very welcome. It was more like staying with friends than a hotel.
Le couchage excellent. L’accueil plus qu’excellent
Le repas super avec des spécialités de Savoie
Le cadre formidable
Parking au top même pour les motos
Nous avons passé une excellente soirée avec nos hôtes. On s’est cru dans la famille que du bonheur !!!!!
- Le confort, le point de vue imprenable et l’accueil attentionné des hôtes
The guesthouse features a restaurant, a spa and wellness center, a shared lounge and free WiFi. The guesthouse has a hammam and luggage storage space.Chalet l’Aiglon has some accommodations that have a balcony and mountain view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the guesthouse.Chalet l’Aiglon offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Rosière, like skiing and cycling.Popular points of interest near Chalet l’Aiglon include La Rosiere Ski School, Roches Noires Express Ski Lift and Manessier Ski Lift.
- The accomodation and the way that I was looked after during my stay were fantastic. Food was excellent and room very comfortable.
- Over the years we have stayed at several chaletes and this is probably one of our top three visits. A true hidden gem. We really appriciated the friendly atmosphere, well-cooked food and panoramic view. Thanks Freja, Jonny and Biscuit (the dog) for taking so well care of us!
- The owners, Johnny and Freja, went to great lengths to make our stay such a happy one. They arranged parking for our car, were very knowledgable about all aspects of the resort and the ski area, cooked a different breakfast, cake and supper every day (all delicious) and were friendly and welcoming at all times. Their chalet is beautifully appointed, extremely comfortable (especially the beds), immaculately clean and only a few minutes walk from the centre of town and the shuttle bus.
- Overall standard was very high and we were very well looked after. Extremely comfortable and well equipped bedroom and bathroom and stunning views from all areas of the light and airy chalet. Our hosts were welcoming and helpful and the food was delicious.
- Un grand Merci à Freja et Jonathan pour leur accueil et gentillesse. Nous avons apprécié le souper d’anniversaire de Julia qui a été accompagné de rires et de bonne humeur. Avons apprécié également le petit déjeuner très varié et les 4 heures avec biscuits et boissons chaudes. Nous ne pouvons que recommander cet Etablissement pour celles et ceux qui aiment la vue sur les montagnes, l’architecture et la beauté des lieux.
Located in the traditional Savoyard hamlet of La Mazure, 4.3 mi from Sainte-Foy Tarentaise Ski Resort, Chalet Align is set in a farm dating back from the 18th century. It is a 10-minute drive to the ski slopes. Free WiFi is available.The heated rooms have a balcony with mountain views. Each room features mountain décor, and has a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the living room and will provide you with fresh and local produce. Guests can also enjoy dinner prepared by the hosts.Massage treatments and ski lessons are available at a surcharge. Other facilities include laundry service and ski equipment on site. You can also store your ski. The property offers free parking.Restaurants and shops can be found within 1.9 mi from the property and Borg-Saint-Maurice is 9.3 mi away.
- Stayed here for one night on our roadtrip through France. The chalet looks just wonderful and the rooms are lovely. Florence is a great host – before our arrival, she helped us arrange a reservation for a really good restaurant; also, she was super friendly and helpful for the further planning of our route to Mont Blanc. Breakfast is great, feels like being guest of good friends. Can only recommend Chalet Aline!
This was the fourth time in three years that we came here. Once again Florance and Stephane made us feel like at home.
Plus, Florance managed successfully my food intollerances with stunning dinners at top level.
The place is unique, even better than the previous time we visited it.
Definitely one wonderful holiday, defintely we will come back!
- Secure, safe, warm and cosy, very friendly host and hostess and a superb meal and breakfast.
The Chalet Aline is situated in a quite beautiful and peaceful area of France. Florence, our hostess is charming and helpful. I inquired, in advance, if an evening meal was available; it was. To our surprise and delight, Florence cooked a delicious meal, just for my wife & me!
Our room was not large, but very comfortable and the area is wonderfully scenic and peaceful. We shall certainly hope to visit again, in order to explore the area further.
Un accueil toujours très chaleureux et la possibilité d’une petite restauration le midi est appréciée. Les conseils de Stéphane en matière de balade sont judicieux. Nous avons été très sensibles au fait qu’il nous ait proposé de nous conduire jusqu’à un point de départ de randonnée et qu’il ait même laissé son véhicule sur place pour que nous puissions redescendre avec en fin de journée.
Le charme du village et du Chalet Aline est indescriptible: il faut le vivre pour en connaitre la douceur
Merci à nos hôtes pour ce bon moment.
A la Bouge’Hôtes
One of our top picks in Bellentre – and a guest favorite.
1.7 miles from Montchavin-Les-Coches Ski School and 6 miles from Coches Ski Lift, the property provides ski storage space, as well as a garden. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a closet and free WiFi.Each room includes an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms at A la Bouge’Hôtes are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.A la Bouge’Hôtes has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bellentre, like skiing.Montchavin Ski Lift is 6 miles from A la Bouge’Hôtes. The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 62 miles from the guesthouse.
Breakfast far exceeded my expectations, fresh out of the oven home-baked cake and muffins, home-made preserves (jam), oh wish I had more space to taste them all!
The room was great, such quality linen and towels, made me feel like a king!
And nothing was too much trouble for the hosts, thanks for the great advise on the area and our onward journey!!
- Made to feel very welcome by the owners and their cats! Parking under cover and superb breakfast taken with other guests and owners. Just off the main road so very easy to get into Bourg St Maurice for a wide variety of restaurants etc.
Christelle is a very-very nice host, prepares the most delicious jams, we have ever tried ☺. She also helped us a lot with the hiking plans. The apartman was very clean, well equipped and we had a beautiful view for the mountains from our terrace.
The breakfast was really good, full with home made foods.
It was really a pleasure staying there. Thank you!
- Very interesting building with a lot of history, huge bathroom with lovely bath, nice breakfast with homemade produce.
- The host is extremely professional but very friendly. It was above expectation. We arrived late and she prepared a gourmet basket of homemade pate , bread and red wine for us
- Breakfast far exceeded my expectations, fresh out of the oven home-baked cake and muffins, home-made preserves (jam), oh wish I had more space to taste them all!
Located in Landry, Maison Caramel has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a ski pass sales point. The guesthouse has ski storage space.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the guesthouse.Maison Caramel offers a sauna. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Maison Caramel provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The nearest airport is Meythet, 62 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Le Valezan
Located in Valezan, Auberge Le Valezan has a bar, terrace and free WiFi. All rooms have a balcony with mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Auberge Le Valezan.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 61 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Le Solan d’Aniathazze
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Le Solan offers accommodations in Peisey-Nancroix, 50 feet from Le Vanoise Ski Elevator. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The bedroom features a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi. Guest can enjoy the in-room private sauna and spa and the mini-bar. A flat-screen TV and iPhone dock station are also available.Lonzagne Ski Elevator is 2,650 feet from B&B Le Solan, while Grizzly Ski Elevator is 2,650 feet from the property.
The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
The food was excellent.
- La vue est splendide. Le repas est génial ainsi que le petit déjeuné. Le personnel est souriant.
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil chaleureux de nos hôtes cherchant toujours à nous satisfaire. Toutes nos demandes ont été satisfaites et toujours avec sourire et bonne humeur. Notre chambre était confortable bien équipée : jacuzzi, sauna, douche, sèche main etc… Tout était parfait !
- Super séjour, une equipe au top toujours avec le sourire . Tout était parfait de la chambre au restaurant. Nous reviendrons l’année prochaine .
- Het super vriendelijke personeel, het heel lekkere eten en de ligging direct aan de skilift.
- The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
Chambres et Gîte “Pollen”
Chambres et Gîte “Pollen” is located in Granier. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a balcony. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.Breakfast an evening meals are available for an extra charge and upon reservation.At Chambres et Gîte “Pollen” you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include ski storage. The property offers free parking.
Gîte très beau et confortable
Une terrasse très sympa et bien aménagée
Petit déjeuner excellent
Hôte au petit soins et très agréable
Excellent rapport qualité prix.
Amabilité, disponibilité et professionnalisme de l’accueillante.
Situation très agréable
Propreté et confort de l’établissement
L’accueil, la relation avec la gérante, la vue, la disponibilité de la gérante, la liberté de disposer de la cuisine et plus plus
La vue est magnifique
Très bon accueil
On mange local et c’est bon
la chambre confortable chaude couette dans les lits
petit dej copieux horaire respecté
- Cadre magnifique
Top Guest Houses In Versoye Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Versoye Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!