10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vers Pont Du Gard Languedoc-roussillon:
Le gite du Mazet
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and bar, Le gite du Mazet is located in Vers Pont du Gard. The guesthouse provides garden views and a grill.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. All rooms come with a coffee machine, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a stovetop and a toaster. The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Le gite du Mazet offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Caumont, 22 miles from Le gite du Mazet, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Villa des Figuiers
Located in Saint-Bonnet-du-Gard, the Villa des Figuiers offers a garden and a swimming-pool and is a 30-minute drive to Nîmes. Le Pont du Gard, an ancient Roman aqueduct bridge, is an 8-minute drive from the property.Villa des Figuiers features 2 superior double room, a triple room, a deluxe suite and a two-bedroom apartment with a garden view, bathrooms with a shower and free WiFi. A continental breakfast is served daily.The property is a 7-minute drive from Lédenon and a 5-minute drive from Remolins. The Nîmes train station is only 16 mi away.
- A lovely setting, centrally located to visit Avignon, Saint Rémy, Arles, Nimes, Pontiac du Gard and various other lovely places of interest
- The garden, swimming pool, meal and breakfasts. Genial host.
- This is a really nice place in the country not far from Pont du gard. Our host was super helpful and friendly. The room was a good size, very comfy. Bed was good and shower nice. Breakfast was fantastic. Would go back no problem
- Yvan , the host was wonderful. We felt at home straight away. Fantastic room, just felt so relaxed. Great dogs, which I loved. We had the opportunity to eat dinner there, cooked by Yvan, it was delicious, so if you get the opportunity definitely take it up. Just a great stay overall, one of our favourites.
La Siesta Andalouse
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, La Siesta Andalouse is located in Castillon-du-Gard in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region, 12 mi from Avignon.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests also have access to a communal kitchen.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire. Nîmes is 13 mi from La Siesta Andalouse, while Arles is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 18 mi from La Siesta Andalouse.
- Nice to be home away from home, host is awesome. When in southern France a must stay.
- This is a beautiful oasis… the interior patio, which is open to the garden, is inviting and has kitchen, lounge area, very relaxing. There are hammocks, a wonderful tub, and the most friendly doggie anywhere, whose purpose is to have his belly rubbed and steal his Maman’s pillows! The town is a short walk uphill with good food, and beautiful views. We loved the area. Our hostess is lovely, full of great suggestions, conversation, and smiles. Very attentive. If you are in good shape, don’t miss Les Baux Du Provence and the quarry neaby with light show. it’s way better than it sounds on paper.
- Marianne treated us very, very well and we would recommend her location for any future travelers. There was plenty of room and we were made welcome to use all of her facilities. Beautiful place.
- Comfortable room. Friendly helpful owner. Beautiful village. Close to Pont du Gard. Choice of restaurants.
- Everything, it was like staying in a little paradise! The rooms are beautiful decorated and cool in the hot summer days and nights, the village is cute and near to sights, wineries and Avignon. Staying at Marianne’s was like staying at a friend of a friend, always available for a chat or advise about the region. It was nice to be able to cook our own food but the village has great restaurants too.
Maison de Martin
B&B La Maison de Martin is in the center of Vers-Pont-du-Gard and a 17 mi from Avignon Train Station. It offers a terrace with outdoor furniture, bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi access.With a wardrobe, rooms are individually decorated and some feature exposed beams. Each room has a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast with cereals, fresh bread and French pastries can be enjoyed every morning at B&B La Maison de Martin. A microwave and a fridge are at guests’ disposal.This property is a 4-minute drive from Pont du Gard and 17 mi from Avignon. Laundry facilities are available on site at an extra cost and free public parking can be found nearby. Wine tasting can also be organized.
- Le village, l’accueil dans la belle maison, la chambre, les hôtes fort sympathiques … et n’oublions pas le petit déjeuner !!
- Sehr spezielle Unterkunft in individuell renoviertem, alten Gemäuer in einem malerischen Ort. Wir haben uns richtig wohl gefühlt, haben zum Auftakt unseres Urlaubs (wir waren auf dem Weg aus der Schweiz in die Sevennen) den besten Einstieg überhaupt gefunden! Da wir selber ein altes Gemäuer in Deutschland renoviert haben und es als Pension betreiben, wissen wir um die Leistung von Martin und Monique und ziehen den Hut!
- Propreté irréprochable.Très bon petit dej.Excellent resto “la begude poulon” à proximité,cependant les propriétaires voulaient absolument nous envoyer ailleurs et nous avons du insister pour aller à l endroit qui nous plaisait..Les propriétaires ont été tres confiants à notre egard.Il me manquait du liquide pour le reglement (je pensais payer par CB),ils nous ont laissé seuls le matin en me faisamt confiance pour aller chercher l argent à la banque.
- I proprietari davvero molto gentili e la colazione servita in una saletta molto romantica
Très bon accueil et très sympa.
Emplacement très bien avec départ de sentier des vestiges vers le pont du Gard, etc.
Maison de village jolie avec des marches un peu raides mais normal vu la maison.
Super petit déjeuner.
Joli village avec facilité pour se garer, se restaurer etc.
Le meilleur emplacement pour faire la balade au pont du Gard.
De plus, en partant par le sentier de randonnée vous arriverez sur le site du pont du Gard alors que si vous y allez en voiture vous allez payer le parking avec l’accès au pont du Gard ! Étonnant de payer d’un côté et pas de l’autre (faut juste marcher un peu). Dernière astuce si vous arrivez côté payant vous pouvez ne pas payer l’entrée en contournant le parking en passant par la piste cyclable (2min à pied) et vous économiserez pas mal d’argent =) (c’est le staff qui nous l’a dit pour pas payer bêtement).
Le Blanc Mûrier
Set in Flaux, 16 mi from Avignon, Le Blanc Mûrier features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom located on the mezzanine and equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.The guest house features an outdoor kitchen in the garden equipped with a kettle, a coffee machine, a fridge/freezer, a microwave and kitchenware which guests can use to prepare picnics to be enjoyed in the shade of the trees, by the pool, or on the private terraces of the rooms.There is a living room with books and brochures about the region. The property can lend 2 bicycles at no extra cost.Nîmes is 14 mi from Le Blanc Mûrier, while Arles is 25 mi from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 21 mi away.
- Myriam & Pierre were amazing hosts. Their home is beautiful and located in a quiet village but close to many local things to do. Our room was spacious, spotless clean and had an excellent comfortable bed. The outside patio and their pool area were peaceful places to relax. Plenty of secure parking for your car too. The breakfast was perfect and offered many choices of hot and cold foods personally prepared by Myriam with much care. A major highlight for us was a wonderful home cooked French meal by Myriam. It was a very special night and a chance to make new friends with our lovely hosts. We traveled to Europe for a month and our time spent with them was one of our favorite memories. We send our best wishes to Myriam & Pierre. Thanks, Bill & Connie
- Great place and host, very well equipped apartment,
- The property is charming – beautiful and calm, tastefully renovated, and with a nice garden and pool. The location is excellent for making day trips to Uzes (15 min), Avignon (40 min) and Nimes (40 min), while enjoying the peace of the countryside. The hosts were excellent, as was breakfast. Fresh orange juice, fresh breads, homemade jams, homemade yoghurt, coffee, tea, fruit, muesli, and more. There are bikes available for borrowing, and the hosts have tips on local activities and restaurants. A very pleasant stay.
- Very pleasant and kind landlord. Very quiet at night. Parking in the premises. Excellent breakfast served in beautiful tableware. Very clean, nice beds.
- Myriam and Pierre are wonderful hosts, we felt welcomed and pampered during our stay. The breakfast was delicious with homemade jams ( the watermelon and lemon jam!!!), yogurt and cake and there is also a small shared summer kitchen were you can prepare a tea, a coffee or even a salad. The garden is amazing and we appreciated a lot the attention to details and the small gestures like having a bottle of water and a piece of chocolate in the room when we arrived. We hope to go back soon!
Domaine Saint Martin
Saint Martin is a guest house located in the village of Valliguières. This air-conditioned property features an outdoor pool, a terrace with sun loungers and BBQ facilities. Free cabled internet is accessible in all rooms and there is free on-site parking available for no extra fee.Bedrooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each is equipped with a kitchenette and has an oven, fridge and stovetop. The private bathroom is complete with either a bath or shower and free toiletries.For guests who wish to explore the local area, the Saint Pierre medieval chapel is just 2,650 feet from the Guest House.Saint Martin is within a 30-minute drive from Uzes and Avignon, while the Camargue region is 43 mi from the property. Marseille Provence Airport is 70 mi away.
- Everything so Beautiful! The French feel for quality living! The exterior rustic look with seating outdoors. There was shade and a sunny spot for swimming pool. Walking into town was very comfortable to sightsee. Lovely views. Enjoyed the spacious apartment, kitchen and bedroom. Loved the interior design and decor! Would like to spend a lengthy visit here. Plenty to do and was access around the area. Pont du Gard would be wonderful for camping, kayaking, and simple picnics. Next time we visit we will stay here and longer to enjoy even more. Thank you!
- We had a wonderful stay. Lovely pool, lovely breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice. The accommodation was on two floors, with balcony.
- The apartment is beautifully decorated. Our host charming and breakfast was great
Our room had its own private terrace with a view of the village and surrounding hills. It was a fabulous spot to sit and sip a local wine as we watched the sunset. As a rural property, there is a large yard to explore, with local cats and dogs to welcome you. Our hostess also provided us with fresh eggs from the chicken coop.
The breakfast (optional) was substantial, and fed us for several days.
This is an ideal property for families, as the property is large, and there is a private swimming pool on site, which we didn’t have time to enjoy. Domaine St. Martin is located close to the Pont du Gard, Nimes, Avignon, Tavel, and Uzes, with easy access to all of those locations on secondary roads.
We will definitely recommend this property to our friends and family, and hope that we will be able to visit again some day.
- Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast, comfortable room with real duvet and not the omnipresent in France blankets, working heating and internet too. A lovely village not far from the Pont du Gard. Highly recommended. Message to the owners: pls don’t change anything. Don’t try to match the miserable standard of many b&b in this pretty country.
One of our best sellers in Uzès! In the heart of Provence, this guest house is located 1.2 mi from the medieval village of Uzès. It features an outdoor swimming pool and charming rooms with garden views.The guest rooms at the Auberge d’Uzes are individually decorated and retain original features, such as parquet floors and exposed beams. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV.Enjoy regional cuisine and breakfasts made with home-made product in the on-site restaurant, or on the pool-side terrace in warm weather. The Auberge also has a private bar and a garden.The Auberge d’Uzes is in France’s Languedoc-Rousillon, just a 25-minute drive from Nimes. Avignon is a 35-minute drive away, where guests can visit the famous Palais des Papes.
- The owners were really welcoming and kind when we arrived as we were in slight chaos due to our car developing a fault. Circumstances then temporarily prevented our onward journey to Spain but fortunately, they were able to accommodate us for an extra night, which helped to alleviate some of the stress. Thank you.
- friendly helpful staff. swimming pool was very welcome after a long hot days drive. Lovely dinner in the evening with local home cooked produce and wine
- The house was well-ordered and very clean. Staff terrific. Food was crazy good!
The bread and croissants were very fresh but the delicious preserves were a delight, especially the banana and vanilla. Denis, the owner, was so friendly and hospitable.We ate in the restaurant for the evening we stayed and enjoyed a very authentic french meal cooked by Denis’ wife. I would definitely recommend eating there if you are staying in the area.
The pool and outside area were very pleasant to relax, nice planting too.
- L ’accueil et la cuisine super bonne, faite avec des produits frais et du jardin
Le Mas du Berger
The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.At Le Mas du Berger, rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a patio.Guests at Le Mas du Berger can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Le Mas du Berger will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie, like cycling.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 26 miles from the guesthouse.
Lovely friendly couple,
Nice House and very pleasant pool,
Nearby farm, great for the Kids,
The private home is great for Families,
- Lovely room in old farm house. Great breakfast. Very friendly hosts.
- 11/10 breakfast was typical of this region plus the compot/jam all home made outstanding. We also had individual fresh fruit salad pots perfectly presented before French bread and crossiants. The bed linen was pressed and wonderfully clean. Our host where genuinely very helpful and welcoming. We loved our stay. We will be stay there again 100%. Paul & Lizzie
- Very friendly welcome. Beautiful setting with excellent breakfast. Safe parking and very good location.
- Très bon petit déjeuner, très bien reçu ,les hôtes sont excellents,je le recommande
- Lovely friendly couple,
Mas la Buissonniere
Surrounded by olive trees and lavender fields, this guest house is set in a restored 18th-century property in Aigaliers. It offers a 2-hectare park, a pool bar and countryside views.The spacious rooms, suites and studios open up to a furnished terrace or a balcony and include a seating area. Each bright and airy room features a contemporary décor and an private bathroom with a hairdryer. The studios include a kitchenette.Breakfast is served daily, and may be taken on your private terrace.Free parking is available on site and Uzès is a 10-minute drive away. Nîmes is a 45 minutes’ drive away while Avignon is a 54 minutes’ drive away.
- It’s a beautiful place to stay. Lovely environment in the middle of nature, well-kept and well-designed grounds and rooms, warm hosts. The pool is great and you are swimming surrounded by olive trees and lavender. Would definitely repeat.
Peaceful and relaxing location.
The dinners hosted by Karen and Rob were excellent.
We really enjoyed the tables d’hotes – meals eaten with the other guests who were charming. Karin cooked really well too!
We also loved the salty, large pool with less chlorine in and the outside shower surrounded by bamboo.
- The location is totally beautiful – I could return time and time again.
- Magnifique mas provençal du 18 ème siècle rénové avec beaucoup de goût. Vue imprenable et calme absolu. Très belle piscine entourée d’oliviers. Une de nos meilleures escales.
In Situ offers accommodations in Uzès in the pedestrian area. Public parking is possible nearby and guests can enjoy a reduced rate on request. In Situ features free WiFi .The rooms are located on the 2nd floor and are accessed via a staircase. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Avignon is 20 mi from In Situ, while Nîmes is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Amazing stay and host. This is a beautiful building in a medieval town and within walking distance of anything you could need including the main square Place Aux Herbs with a lot of restaurants. Clean and spacious rooms. Nice french breakfast and gracious and helpful host. Great value.
- Location Location Location and the delightful hostess. Spacious room. Comfortable. Awesome breakfast.
- Location was perfect, the owners were delightful and the room cool. Breakfast was delicious!
- Great accomodation, great location and very friendly staff. Loved it.
- Location was excellent, within walking distance to all the town sites, hosts were very friendly, breakfast was typical French, ample with several choices, and a classier presentation than normal – it showed extra effort on the part of the hostess.
Top Guest Houses In Vers Pont Du Gard Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vers Pont du Gard Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!