10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vernet-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon:
La Villa du Parc
Featuring an outdoor pool and a sauna, Villa du Parc offers B&B accommodations as well as self-catered studios and apartments in Prades, set in a park with centenary trees and facing the Mont Canigou. Free WiFi access is available.Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The studios and apartments come with bed linen and towels.Breakfast is included for the rooms and served every morning. For studios and apartments, breakfast is for a supplement. Homemade dinner can be prepared for all the guests if requested 24 hours in advance and subject to availability.Villa du Parc offers a shared lounge, a terrace, a patio and luggage storage. Free outdoor parking for cars and free garage parking for motorcycles and bicycles are available on site.
Perfect place for leisure. Amazing area, wonderful place and secret garden. All what you need to relax.
Fully recommend this beautiful place.
- Beautiful Villa, gardens and pool. Welcoming hosts and super food. Also easy to walk into town for a stroll after dinner. We hope to come back and finish our hike at Les Gorges de la Caranca.
- Excellent quality price ratio. Great location, beautiful property, peaceful and relaxing setting, comfortable rooms, and welcoming hosts.
- Brilliant night’s stay. We had a wonderful welcome, a great meal and an apartment all to ourselves. Lovely homemade jam with our delicious bread for breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the magnificent garden and surroundings.
- Brilliant location, superb hosts and great breakfasts and dinners. We loved the view from the bedroom window.
- Perfect place for leisure. Amazing area, wonderful place and secret garden. All what you need to relax.
Set on a cow breeding farm, just 3.1 mi from Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste, El Casal offers a terrace and garden. The Spanish Border is only 4.3 mi away and hiking routes are possible from the village.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a private terrace with a view of the valley, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, seating area and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe.A breakfast consisting of fresh bread, croissant, fruit salad, fruit juice and homemade jam, cake and yogurt is available each morning. It is served in the garden during nice weather and guests can access the communal kitchen at an extra charge.The property has an altitude of 3,600 feet and Amélie-les-Bains-Palalda is a 25-minute drive away. Additional features include free private parking on site.
- Amazing view,wonderful night sky and peaceful atmosphere.
- Lovely views of the mountains from this Gite which overlooks the valley. Nice rustic place with comfortable bed and generous sized room. If you are on bikes like us bring supplies as it is 4km downhill to nearest town. Great breakfast to get us going in the morning.
- We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at El Casal. Fell asleep with the distant sound of cowbells, woke up to a delicious homemade breakfast. The room was very cosy and so much more spacious than anticipated – we could easily have stayed there longer… Our host did his very best to make us comfortable – mission accomplished.
- Wonderful host, knowledgeable about the area and things to do in the locality. We had a great time in his beautiful house. Very nice host and a fabulous home-made breakfast!
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et varié ! Un régal. Ne changez rien !!
Mas Taillet Maison d’Hôtes
Offering an outdoor pool, garden and terrace with panoramic views, this guest house is located in a farm in Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste in the Pyrenees, 15 mi from the Spanish border. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring stone-built walls and beamed roofs, rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. The bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed.A continental breakfast is served each morning at Mas Taillet Maison d’Hôtes. Upon request, the hosts can prepare and serve dinner menus as well.Mas Taillet Maison d’Hôtes is just a 5-minute drive from the fortified town of Prats de Mollo. Perpignan Airport is 47 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Ideal place for a weekend in nature. Lovely room, very comfortable and amazing breakfast!
Hosts are very welcoming.
- This B&B was a fantastic place just outside the town. Dick and Ron were great hotsts, really friendly and made us feel very welcome on arrival and throughout our stay. Our room was gorgeous, great bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities and even a fridgea and seating area. A great bonus was the lovely heated outdoor swimming pool with breath-taking views over the mountains and it was so quiet and peaceful. Very welcome after a day’s travelling on a motorbike! As for the breakfast, it was the best one we had this holiday. Boiled eggs straight from Dick & Ron’s hens fresh that day, not to mention lots of other delicious bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cake and a lovely pot of tea. We only wished we had stayed longer than one night but will definitly be booking again next year for a longer stay.
- The breakfast was delicious & Dick & Ron were fabulous. A perfect place to relax & unwind.
L’accueil des propriétaires des lieux souriant et hyper agréable
Le lieu insolite calme
Grande chambre très belle et très propre
Un frigo, du café et tisane d’accueil le petit plus très agréable
- Petit déjeuner complet, frais et copieux avec suffisamment de café et de thé. A part cela, l’accueil de RON et DICK est chaleureux et vous met à l’aise tout de suite. En prime, le site est magnifique.
- Ideal place for a weekend in nature. Lovely room, very comfortable and amazing breakfast!
One of our top picks in Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste.Maison Mauro is located in Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste just 9.3 mi away from the Spanish border. Guests can relax in the common room with a library and piano or enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.The rooms at Maison Mauro are individually decorated in neutral tones and some feature exposed stone walls and parquet floors. Each room offers free Wi-Fi, an electric kettle and a private bathroom.Upon request and availability, the hosts can prepare lunches and dinners for guests featuring local specialties. Please reserve at least 24 hours in advance to enjoy this service. Guests can also use the kitchen at an extra cost.Guests can enjoy thermal baths at La Preste les Bains, just 5 mi away, and other activities in the area include hiking and canyoning. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything…: charming and very welcoming host; eclectic and warm decoration; extremely comfortable and calm bedroom; beautiful bathroom; lots of living rooms to lounge around in; delicious breakfast on the terrace; the views, the village, the surroundings…
- Both the house and the hosts are Very very charming. M. Mauro is extremely helpful, kind and – as even our son (15) put it – cool. He provided sandwiches spontaneously when we decided to start into the mountains. Breakfast was enriched by delicious local products.
- The hosts, location and quality where all excellent………local produce with breakfast on a sunny terrace with mountain views…..fabulous.
- The breakfast served by the house owner was nice, he was speaking good Spanish and some English. The house is located in walking distance to the village center. There is a free parking place in front of the house. The house owner recommended a nice restaurant in the village center which was a good recommendation. The problems we experienced (explained above) were temporary problems but unfortunately, our one-night stay wasn’t as comfortable as expected.
- Maison Mauro is an establishment of considerable character located very near the centre of Prats-de-Millo-la-Preste and is run as a family home. We particularly enjoyed the spacious facilities, excellent breakfast and welcoming hosts. We would stay there again. We arrived on bikes which we were able to store securely.
La Maison Bleue
Located in La Cabanasse, La Maison Bleue has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.La Maison Bleue has a sun terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 52 miles from La Maison Bleue.
- Warm and atmospheric, with very attractive communal area.
- Genuine French property , nicely presented , good kitchen facilities, good parking near the gite .
- This is excellent property to stay if you like to share the kitchen facilities and the lounge with other people. The private bedrooms are spacious with good matresses and bed covers. The propery is clean and has the charm of the original old house. We visited in February with night time temperatures below zero outside, we never had cold, the house was always nice and warm with plenty of hot water for washing. The location is ideal for the local ski areas and walking areas. There are shops in the village and an easy access to the route national to Perpignan or Andorra. Certainly a place that we will revisit. This is a great place to stay for a week of hiking or skiing. See you soon Alain, Brigitte and Khalid.
- A wonderful place to stay – comfortable beds, excellent communal living space, a well equipped kitchen, and a quiet and convenient location! Perfect for walkers looking to take a break to explore Mont Louis. Alain and his team were friendly and accommodating – they even let us use the washing machine.
- We warned them we would arrive pretty late since we were going to ski under the full-moon light in Niu de l’Àliga refuge, in Masella ski resort. They arranged everything to let us go in the house after midnight with no problem at all!
belle maison de montagne
Located in Casteil, belle maison de montagne features a garden, shared lounge, casino, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy city views.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a terrace with a garden view. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave.Guests at belle maison de montagne can enjoy a continental breakfast. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Catalan, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. Vegan and dairy-free options can also be requested.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near belle maison de montagne.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 38 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, shared lounge and BBQ area, Maison Prades is located in Prades.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, some units at the guesthouse also have a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Maison Prades can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners were very friendly. The garden was lovely to sit in and drink a glass of wine. Loved breakfast on the patio.
- Genial host who spoke good English; excellent breakfast with fresh juice, yogurt, fruit, breads and confiture. Fast wifi. Beautiful private garden in backyard, where breakfast is served; access to refrigerator (outside the room). Free private parking available although street parking was no problem (in mid-September).
- Right in the center of Prades lies this peaceful B&B. We were warmly welcomed by the owners who have a wonderful house und nicely decorated rooms. We slept very well due the comfortably bed and had a wonderful start into the day with a great breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurt and homemade jam.
- Up in the mountains absolutely beautiful. Breakfast was exceptional fresh croissants home made jam large spacious en-suite bedroom clean and bright with a mountain view. Friendly informative staff
- Hidden gem, the garden was a haven, despite temperatures of 37 the room was cool and the bed exceptionally comfortable.
Casa ilicia features free bikes, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Eus. Guests can use the grill or the terrace, or enjoy views of the garden and city.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. Each room includes an electric tea pot, a private bathroom and free WiFi, while selected rooms contain a patio and some have river views. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Casa ilicia can enjoy a continental or a gluten-free breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 28 miles from Casa ilicia.
- The view from the place is breathtaking. Nature is amazing. The hosts are very nice and friendly. The village is very small but charming.
The host Claudia and her husband were very, very friendly. Gave us perfect tips for cool hikes and sightseeing. Nice people! The view from the b&b was spektakular, the breakfast with homemade jam and delicious bread etc. superb. The village is very pretty and unique, definitly worth seeing! Nice two little restaurants, with awesome views, friendly staff and good food.
- The views. The room had no wall and was a large terrace with a bed under a roof. We liked it but make sure that you know what you are booking. The village is very old. The host was very nice.
- Beautiful place and the quality of the breakfast was excellent, healthy homemade breads and jams. The hosts were very helpful setting us up to go canoying and answering other questions. They are very nice people as well. The town of Eus is very special and tranquil.
- The owners are very nice. They give you a warm welcome. The view in the room is amazing. A good area to enjoy the nature and calmth. We had a very good stay here and highly recommand this room.
Located in Corsavy, Mas Nogarede features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. Guests can use the hot tub, or enjoy mountain views.With a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and free toiletries, rooms at the guesthouse also offer a garden view.Guests at Mas Nogarede can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 37 miles from Mas Nogarede.
Pascale is a lovely host in her own home who is super happy to help. She cooked a nice, simple breakfast in the morning.
Super nice view in the morning of the valley and you hear the river all night long. Very peaceful.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire, sa gentillesse, elle ne sais pas quoi faire pour rendre notre séjour agréable, la qualité et la convivialité des repas partagés, et, en fait tous les moments passés au Mas
- Charmante maison isolé dans la montagne, la propriétaire est très gentille et c’est même levé le matin à 6h pour nous faire le petit déjeuné !
- Pour les amoureux de la nature ce gite est pour vous , avec un magnifique petit déjeuner chaque jour !
- Todo ,la atención por parte de Pascal maravilloso ,muy bien atendido en todo los sentidos, es una maravillosa persona ,estar dentro de la naturaleza ,con los colores del otoño ,el río, el olor a bosque ,las castañas ,las setas ,todo maravilloso
- Pascale is a lovely host in her own home who is super happy to help. She cooked a nice, simple breakfast in the morning.
Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes
Offering a sun terrace and views of the sea, Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes is located in Montalba-le-Château, a 13-minute drive from Ille-sur-Têt and 21 mi from Perpignan.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes features free WiFi throughout the property.Evening meals can be served upon prior reservation. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Font-Romeu is 39 mi from Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes, while Collioure is 35 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 22 mi from Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes.
- The location, the view from the terrace and the village.
This is a private house located in a medieval village. Very cozy bedroom and common living room upstairs are at guest disposal. The open terrace has a gorgeous view both to Mediterranean and snowy Peak of Canigou!
In the morning we had very tasty breakfast made of local produce.
Christelle is very welcoming and friendly host. We felt at home immediately. Merci beaucoup! Would definitely stay again.
- Beautiful place in a small lovely medieval village. The owner was wonderful and helpful in every way possible. Delicious breakfast and very quiet location. Enjoyed the awesome views from the deck. Can’t say enough good things about about our stay.
- Incredible views from the room and the breakfast area. Breakfast was great, especially the homemade jams!
- Very friendly and very clean. Phantastic view and terasse to Pique Canigou!
Top Guest Houses In Vernet-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!