10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Véretz Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Véretz Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Véretz Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Véretz Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Véretz Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Véretz Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Véretz Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Véretz Centre:
Château de Veretz
Château de Veretz is offering accommodations in Véretz. Every room comes with a terrace with garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at château de Veretz also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms include a river view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 10 miles from Château de Veretz.
- Really lovely small castle with interesting history, antique furniture, and vibrant antmosphere. What is great, its not museum or just hotel, you are feeling yourself like inside old house with the real family there, living the real life, using all these beautiful things, etc. I loved the big, wilde park behind the castle, the yard is not very groomed, but for me it was the part of old charm. We had the very nice room, especially i was impressed by bathroom which was really as a bathhall 🙂 Breakfest is French (which is normal), you are having it in exquisite dining room reminiscenting old tales and romantic tv-series.
- Everything , in particular the hospitality of the owner.
Demeure de charme avec son histoire et son âme, la gentillesse et disponibilité de la maitresse des lieux.
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié. Chambre Henriette magnifique.
Un séjour très positif.
Un superbe “petit” chateau familial à proximité de Tours et Amboise. Tous les principaux châteaux sont à moins d’une heure (Azay le Rideau, Chenonceau, Chambord…).
Le petit dej’ est très bien, l’accueil aussi, vraiment bien 🙂
הטירה מאוד מיוחדת במיקום מקסים לטיולי בוקר רגליים
Manoir Du Parc
One of our top picks in Amboise.Manoir du Parc is located in the heart of Amboise in the Loire Valley. It offers uniquely decorated rooms, chalets and cottages with free Wi-Fi and free, closed parking. Amboise Chateau is just 1,300 feet away.Accommodations is set in a peaceful garden setting with century-old trees. Rooms include a lounge with fireplace, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and private bathrooms.At the Manoir Du Parc there are studios and 2 guest rooms in an annex building. There is also a wooden lodge located among the trees with a private hot tub and sauna.There is a heated outdoor swimming pool open from May to September.
- Wonderful apartment with full kitchen and 3 full bathrooms. Perfect for a family of four or 2 couples. We enjoyed the sauna and hot tub.
- Great location. Owner was able to accommodate last minute to upgrade to a new unit with air conditioning.
- Roomy room in cottage at rear of property. Location in town excellent.
- The proprietress went out of her way to accommodate our late arrival and even made us a little “breakfast to go” when we had to depart early. She also happily made restaurant reservations for us each night, which are so necessary in these small villages with lots of tourists. The historic old home, set in the midst of Amboise was a perfect location to visit the region. The rooms in the historic manor house were charming and our preference, although the backside of the property had nice little cabins complete with jaccuzzi tubs outside. There was a swimming pool as well! We definitely recommend this place!
- The location was perfect for a visit to Amboise as you could walk to the chateau, the DaVinci house and many restaurants. We stayed in one of the cabins with a private hot tub which we enjoyed each evening after touring. It was very relaxing and rustic and romantic. If you want more of a chateau feel you should opt for the main manor. Gael is very welcoming and helpful with all details.
Le Clos Notre Dame
Located in Montlouis-sur-Loire, Le Clos Notre Dame features a garden, tennis court and free WiFi. The guesthouse provides garden views and a sun terrace.Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.You can play squash at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 10 miles from Le Clos Notre Dame.
- Le petit déjeuner qui est vraiment varié et composé d’excellents produits.
- L’accueil chaleureux, chambre spacieuse avec des petites attentions pour le voyageur (mini bar, bouilloire, cafetière…), grande propreté, très calme. Petit déjeuner copieux, excellent et très raffiné.
- Schönes, ruhiges (Schallschutzfenster) Gästezimmer in einem sehr sorgfältig und qualitativ hochwertig renovierten Haus (Garten wird gerade noch bepflanzt). Schöne Sonnenterasse. Super netter englisch-sprechender Hausherr, der uns Ausflugstipps gegeben hat, und sehr wohlerzogene hilfsbereite Kinder. Ideale Unterkunft für ein Wochenende (wir waren im nahen Schloss zu einer Hochzeitsfeier eingeladen). Tolle landschaftlich sehr reizvolle Umgebung mit Schlössern und Weingütern, wir hatten leider nur wenig Zeit, konnten uns immerhin das wunderhübsche Tour anschauen. Auto ist empfehlenswert. Frühstück war sehr lecker (u.a. selbstgemachte Madeleines und Marmelade). Merci beaucoup!
Qualité de l’accueil à la fois chaleureux et familial
Chambre joliment décorée
Très bon petit déjeuner
- Le confort de la chambre, la propreté, la beauté du lieu, l’accueil très chaleureux et familial, l’équipement de la chambre, un lit très confortable et un petit déjeuner délicieux et généreux.
Le cheval bleu
Located in Larçay, Le cheval bleu has a garden, BBQ area and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms have a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 8 miles from Le cheval bleu.
- Everything!!! It is centrally located in the Loire Valley within easy drive to visit the various Chateaux in the region. The place is not only brand new but extremely well equipped. It was impeccably clean and bright. Although small we never felt it tight or claustrophobic. The sofa bed is also extremely comfortable. The host is very attentive and welcoming. Definitely recommend.
- Excellent hosts. Magnificent kitchen. Exit to the garden. Ability to cook barbecue.
Tout était parfait, , l’accueil, l’emplacement, le studio, la propreté, le linge de maison, le lit, les draps, la propriétaire nous avait mis un ventilateur vu la chaleur,.
Baguette extra pour le petit déjeuner, mis a disposition des beaucoup de sortes de cafés pour le petit dééjeuer.
Que dire de plus EXTRA
- séjour très agréable, très bon accueil hôte, disponible, je le recommande .
Studio indépendant bien agencé au calme.
Possibilité de parking à proximité immédiate du logement.
Maisonnette (type studio) Indépendante
Located in Montlouis-sur-Loire, Maisonnette (type studio) Indépendante has free bikes, garden and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Maisonnette (type studio) Indépenda, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Had a lovely country side feeling to it. Cottage was tasteful decorated and very comfortable. Tea and coffee making provisions supplied. Had a small fridge. Owners were friendly even though they didn’t speak much English.
- la maisonnette est bien placée décorée avec gout , un petit coin extérieur très sympa avec table et chaises il ne manque rien cafetière bouilloire thé café vaisselle et nous avons apprécié le confort du matelas . nous avons été bien reçu par les hôtes et par youyou le petit chien adorable qui venait nous rendre visite
- De kamer, de mooie tuin en het bed was heerlijk! Lekkere rustige ligging tussen de wijngaarden en vlakbij de Loire. Amboise met het kasteel bezocht. Heeeel mooi leuk stadje!
- Maisonnette très charmante, vraiment à côté de Montlouis et des bords de Loire, un jardin magnifique et une maisonnette avec beaucoup de style.
- Très jolie maisonnette avec une jolie cour fleurie, décorée avec goût, lit très confortable et sensibilité écologique
Le Hameau du moulin a vent
Located in Saint-Avertin, 2.7 miles from Tours Exhibition Centre, Le Hameau du moulin a vent has a garden and rooms with free WiFi access. Rooms have a terrace.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. Le Hameau du moulin a vent provides some units with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.Guests at Le Hameau du moulin a vent will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Avertin, like hiking.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 7 miles from the guesthouse.
The owners were lovely and we had an enjoyable evening meal with them. Breakfast was also superb.
Clean and Comfortable, good shower, great home made/grown food and good company what more could you want.
- Convenient location of the house halfway between Paris and Bordeaux. It is also great to stay here so thoroughly and without haste to explore the Loire Valley and its wonderful castles. We stayed here twice and will come again – so hospitable and hospitable hosts live here. We have not met such a good and wonderful family for many years traveling through Europe. Accommodation on the second floor of the house where the owners live on the first. Large bathroom. Parking in the yard. The Internet is on top. We ordered dinner – everyone liked it.
- Everything was very nice, we felt like home. The hosts are very friendly and good people and very available to help in any way. Very clean. Good breakfast, nice garden. Very warm and cosy feeling at their place.
- Un agréable accueil, le lit très confortable, une disponibilité remarquable, beaucoup d’attention, petit déjeuner dans le jardin à l’ombre d’un arbre… bref comme à la maison. Merci encore à Yveline et sa famille
- Une très bonne literie, des propriétaires charmants.
- The owners were lovely and we had an enjoyable evening meal with them. Breakfast was also superb.
Located in Athée-sur-Cher, La Perronière has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. With a garden, the property also has a terrace.At the guesthouse rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Perronière.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
- Great value for money. Lovely breakfast. Very quiet nice location. Friendly staff. Thanks for your warm welcome even with our very poor french!
Petit déjeuner excellent, très varié et composé de produits variés.
Superbe chambre, confortable et propre.
Le petit déjeuner
Le parking fermé
L’espace aménagé avec cuisine équipée et salon communs
La possibilité de laisser les enfants jouer dehors
- Buona posizione per visitare la valle della Loira. Alloggio molto comodo e pulito, fornito di climatizzatore. Facile da raggiungere. Colazione continentale di ottima qualità e varia. Molto gentile e disponibile la padrona di casa.
- Tout est parfait, le petit déjeuner en particulier, des produits locaux très appréciables.
Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA)
Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA) is located in Rochecorbon, 2.5 miles from Marmoutier Abbey.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA) also feature free WiFi, while some rooms have a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4.2 miles from Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA).
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Vouvray – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vouvray and with Vineyard and Wine Museum of Moncontour reachable within 1.2 miles, Le Gaimont provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms include a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The guesthouse offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Le Gaimont.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire, 6 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- This is a fantastic property, a perfect marriage between keeping the structure and culture of this beautiful house and recent updating where necessary for the comfort of guests and family. The breakfast is an added bonus with the best croissants I have ever tasted, fresh squeezed juice, delicious cheeses, and homemade jams. But the best part is the hosts, Elisa and Matthieu, who are charming, cultured, and do everything they can to help you with suggestions for dining, traveling, or just making sure you are happy there. We loved it there and wished we had stayed longer than 2 nights. Do yourself a favor and go !!!
- Elisa and Mathieu took excellent care of us and the place was beautiful. We arrived and it was very hot, Mathieu provided portable AC where it was too hot to ensure everyone was comfortable. Breakfast was also very good!
- Absolutely beautiful home and gardens. Host are very friendly and also helpful
- Place is a natural beauty, experience and the owners make you fill at home. Visit and stay over if you travel by Vouvray
- The place is amazing. It’s very good located and the owners were extremely friendly and welcoming. Great breakfasts and very cozy and comfortable rooms. We loved our experience from the beginning to the end.
Le Grand Vaudon
Featuring a terrace, Le Grand Vaudon is located in Rochecorbon in the Centre region, 2.3 miles from Marmoutier Abbey. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the guesthouse.At Le Grand Vaudon, each room comes with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while certain rooms at the accommodation also offer a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4 miles from Le Grand Vaudon.
- Beautiful house with a magnificent room. Hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Availability of parking was a plus too.
- Nous nous sommes sentie à notre aise, dans un cadre qui répondait très bien à nos attentes. La propriétaire est bien agréable et disponible. Je recommande sans hésitation.
Très bel endroit,
accueil parfait, petit déjeuner copieux, chambre au top ! Nous reviendrons avec plaisir
- Lit extrêmement confortable, maison magnifique, accueil exceptionnel malgré‘ une réservation de dernière minute. Je recommande chaudement cette maison d’hôte qui nous fait sentir comme chez nous grâce à une ambiance familiale !
notamment, le copieux et raffiné petit déjeuner aux bougies, dans une douce ambiance du XVIIIème siècle.
L’accueil du soir dans cette belle salle à manger pour nous permettre d’y prendre notre repas.
La chambre spacieuse et gaie, son espace privé, le lit confortable …
enfin, la grande gentillesse de notre hôtesse !
Top Guest Houses In Véretz Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Véretz Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Véretz Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Véretz Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!