10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ventolà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ventolà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ventolà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ventolà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ventolà Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ventolà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ventolà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ventolà Catalonia:
Cal Miquel de Ventolà
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cal Miquel de Ventolà offers accommodations in Ventolà. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 26 miles from Cal Miquel de Ventolà, and Font-Romeu is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 43 miles from Cal Miquel de Ventolà.
- Authentic agritourism place to stay in nature. Really nice and friendly owners. All rooms in house are beautiful with interesting details. Breakfast was home made and perfect. View on surrounding mountains was like in fairy tails
- Wonderful location and extremely kind and helpful owners, a true gem in the Pyrenees.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and made our stay very memorable. Cal Miguel is an authentic rustic guesthouse which is full of character and charm.
- Lovely hosts. Extremely flexible. They don’t have a list of rules, and are happy to leave you to your own devices, but are extremely helpful when you ask. For example, Marco helped plan our hikes, and Olga advised us on restaurants. Beautiful views. The house is in a tiny stone village, perched on top of a hill (only around 20 people live in the village). Quiet and peaceful. A sublime getaway experience, with fantastic access to great mountain walks.
- The hospitality of the owner has been very warm and caring. Their little daughters’ greeting left a lingering smile at our faces. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious. Olga’s tip of visiting Nuria and hiking back to Queralbs was highlight of the day. On our last day Mark’s suggested route to take proved a memorable experience on way back. View from common sitting area (same as breakfast lounge) is marvellous and tempted us to request second cup of coffee which he happily provided.
Hostal Porta De Núria
Hostal Porta De Núria is located in the centre of Ribes, next to the Nuria Valley Mountain Railway Station. It offers simple heated rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas of the Porta De Núria guest house, and free parking is available nearby.There is a country-style restaurant and bar, as well as a snack bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered, and the Porta De Núria has a tour desk. There is an area to store bicycles and motorcycles, upon request and for a surcharge. La Molina Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was very nice, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was excellent ,cosy large room on first floor, nice friendly staff!
Very friendly staff. Warm and nice room. Huge bathroom just for our room. Beautiful view from the window.
A simple and nice place to stay.
- The hotel waiter is extremely polite, nice, friendly, helpful and cheerful
Super friendly Hostel. The rooms and facilities are good and the staff were very welcoming.
After a week on the road the owner even did our laundary!
Great location for exploring the Pyranees.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Moliné offers accommodations in Bruguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 30 miles from Hostal Moliné, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 40 miles from Hostal Moliné.
- Better than expected. Simple rooms but the downstairs part of the hostel was lovely, very friendly staff and nice restaurant.
- Everything was as expected, for the price the it was perfect. The staff / owners were so accommodating . The scenery was beautiful.
- This place is a real gem. Quiet village, walk about and watch the farmers, drive 5Klm up to the top of the mountain for great views (best in late morning for photos because earlier most of the valley is in shade). Joel (the son) speaks English and couldn’t be more friendly or helpful. So much better than the crowded villages. Great views.
Very nice setting on a mountain top. Very nice dinner and good value for money. We visited Nuria valley by cremellara train from ribes for the day, very recommendable to do.
Getting there is a bit tricky with big vans, a few streets are very narrow.
- The food wasr good and staff were nice. Location is great.
Hostal Les Roquetes
Located in Queralbs, 26 miles from Pas de la Casa, Hostal Les Roquetes features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Font-Romeu is 12 miles from Hostal Les Roquetes, and Puigcerdà is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 44 miles from Hostal Les Roquetes.
- Great location and views with balcony. Perfect bathroom and nice decor.
- Simple but spacias room with a balcony and snow view, great shower! comfortable bed, very clean and lovely hosts, great location just across the train to Nuria
- Amazing friendly staff ready to help to find the most beautiful paths for hiking. Spotless rooms with nice view and big hot shower. Honest and genuine Catalan food with with discount for hotel guests. Wonderful area for nice mountain walks.
- Personal was very nice and helpfull, also restaurant was beautiful, clean rooms.
- Very close to the Cremallera and the Camì Vell path. Simple and clean rooms. Host Estefania is very friendly and super helpful!
Pensión Fonda Vilalta
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pensión Fonda Vilalta offers accommodations in Ribes de Freser, just 28 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a tour desk at the property.Font-Romeu is 15 miles from Pensión Fonda Vilalta, and Puigcerdà is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- It was great especially the friendly welcome we received even when turning up just before 22.00. It was spotlessly clean and we loved the fact it was authentic and had character!
- It was my good fortune to spend a night in the museum! I have seen such rooms only in old films and never thought that they can really exist nowadays. The furniture made of wood, a cross above the bed. All the furniture and atmosphere is saturated with antiquity and history and I even felt a little bit embarrassed to touch it. An old stove and marble tables downstairs made me feel as if I got a century ago. Unfortunately the hostess didn’t speak English and I don’t understand Spanish, but nevertheless I managed to learn many interesting things from her (thanks to google translate). She was very friendly, kind and helpful.
I liked a lot how I got treated – extremely friendly personal, very helpful, very friendly.
There is nothing negative to say.
Location: great – 10min by foot from train station and near to Cremallera.
Hotel Vilalta was by far the cheapest in the area which allowed me to stay an extra few days. I would really recommend staying there to anybody English speaking as another of its strong points is that gives you an opportunity to see a traditional type of accomodation with a very friendly host that has lived in the house her whole life. We had some nice chats and really enjoyed her home cooking.
By the way Ribes de Freser is the most friendly town I have ever been in…everyone seems to say hello.
- The owner lady was nice. I liked how practical the place is, sort of like the time of President Hoover. The bedpost, furniture and flooring are straight out the late 20’s. The place is immaculately clean.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace with barbecue facilities, Can Bonada is located in Serrat. This 2-bedroom apartment comes with free WiFi and free parking.The living room has a flat-screen TV. There is a well-equipped kitchen, which includes a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The apartment has a children’s playground. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The location – fantastic walks straight out of the gate into wonderful mountain landscape. Paths well marked and virtually no-one else on them, even in August. We met some lovely people staying there at the same time, but still had a comfortable feeling of privacy. Also loved that most people staying were local.
El sitio es perfecto para alejarse de la ciudad y sus ruidos. Nos encanta ir a sitios así donde se respira tranquilidad.
La ubicación es perfecta si se quiere visitar la Vall de Nuria.
Wunderbare Atmosphäre in der gesamten Anlage. Mehrere Appartments in sehr schönem Natursteinhaus. Idyllisches kleines Bergdorf.
Offener Kamin. Gut ausgestattet.
Extra Spielzimmer in der Anlage, mit Gerätschaften für kleine Kinder.
Prima für Familien
- Hemos estado en familia en la cleda la casa muy limpia muy bien para ir con niños los mios lo pasaron genial no se querían ir de la casa el entorno es precioso repetiremos
- Que pudiéramos llevar las mascotas y la disponibilidad en los horarios
Hostal Les Fonts
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Hostal Les Fonts offers accommodations in Castellar de NʼHug, just 29 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hostal Les Fonts, and Font-Romeu is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful they translated the menu and explained the dishes .
- La tranquilidad del lugar, comida muy buena, un trato agradable y la ubicación ideal para visitar les fonts
- Muy buen trato. Comida muy buena. Muy limpias las habitaciones. Ubicación ideal al lado de les fonts del Llobregat y mucha tranquilidad.
- El trato de los propietarios excelente y la comida excepcional
- La comida abundante y casera, muy buena. El trato genial y comodisimo para ir con perrucho.
Hostal Cal Mestre
Located in Vilallonga de Ter, 18 miles from Font-Romeu, Hostal Cal Mestre features a terrace and ski storage.Each room includes a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puigcerdà is 21 miles from Hostal Cal Mestre, and Camprodon is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 miles from Hostal Cal Mestre.
- The staff were friendly and the rooms were very very clean.The heating worked really well (important as it is quite cold there) It is located in a small village which is close to all the interesting places to visit …Camprodon, Beget, Vallter 2000.
- A very complete traditional breakfast. Beautiful well-kept garden. Great location.
- Very nice hotel in a small village. Very nice staff and a lovely local breakfast. We forgot a watch at the hotel and they sent it to our home. Nice local, beautiful and quite area with nice walking trails. Nice restaurants in nearby village (Camprodon).
- Lovely place owned by lovely people, able to suggest us where to go , to eat and enjoy the beautiful sorrounding nature.
- Lo agradable del hotel y sitio, en el centre del pueblo
Hostal La Muntanya
Located in Castellar de NʼHug, 30 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hostal La Muntanya features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hostal La Muntanya, and Font-Romeu is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast – and excellent value. We stayed in one of their apartments which was warm, roomy and had great views.
- We visited the town to see the home of the Gos d’Atura sheepdog trials and our little dog felt at home here, particularly as it was off season and the whole place was empty.
The food was amazing – local lamb roasted in the fireplace, amazing stew, great fish. Very large portions. The food tasted better and was cheaper better than any of the restaurants we went to in Barcelona. It really is home-style Catalan mountain food, with recipes passed down for generations.
The family were really lovely – all 3 generations! It was a quiet time, in November, just after most tourists had left. A sprinkling of snow on the ceramic tiles roofs, and leaves still colourful on the trees. Gorgeous and relaxing.
Hospitable, friendly, family atmosphere, great food, exceptional deserts, plus all the information we could ask for about the area.
We were treated like visiting family members!
- Bona situacio,molt net Admet mascotes I sense cost adicional.Molt bon tracte personal I el menjar excel.lent.Recomano l,aaros de muntanya I els pessols negres,delicios!!!!Molt contents.
Hostal Del Ripollès
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Del Ripollès offers accommodations in Ripoll. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Hostal Del Ripollès, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The heating was too warm and we could not switch it off. Also there was road noise. The restaurant downstairs was lovely!
Big room with comfortable beds.
Nice clean bathroom even with bidet and hairdryer.
- Very friendly helpful staff which makes for a pleasant stay and great central location with a buzzing terrace in the evening, very popular for food. Didn’t eat there as it was so busy, always a good sign. Also a garage a few streets away to park the bike overnight at extra cost. Worth it as nowhere to park on street in town. Would absolutely book again
- Food is very good, and there was a nice little live music at dinner time on Saturday
- I stayed here one night after a great motor cycle ride through the Pyrinees. The location is perfect, in the center of the nice village of Ripoll. Staff were friendly young guys, helpful with the parking. Restaurant must be great, full terrace all evening. Taps restaurant next door is great as well. Complete room for little money
Top Guest Houses In Ventolà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ventolà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ventolà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ventolà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!