10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Venta del Fraile Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Venta del Fraile Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Venta del Fraile Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Venta del Fraile Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Venta Del Fraile Andalucía:
Hospedería La Almijara
Located in Jayena, 20 miles from Granada, Hospedería La Almijara features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 26 miles from Hospedería La Almijara, and Nerja is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from Hospedería La Almijara.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante el cruce
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Hostal Restaurante el cruce is located in Padul in the region of Andalusia, just 11 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Hostal Restaurante el cruce, and Nerja is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Good location, free parking and adequate for my purpose
- The room was very basic but it was clean. The shower was past its best but it was also clean and the water pressure was good.
* VERY nice and helpful staff
* good for overnight stay at nice price
- Have everything you need! Free parking, hotel, restaurant, bar, zone child…… perfect!
- Наличие второго одеяла в шкафу, без него мы бы с утра не проснулись
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Located in Melejís, 17 miles from Granada, Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from Los Naranjos, and Nerja is 21 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles away.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
- Excellent value for money. Firendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Breakfast is simple but perfectly ample with lovely locally made orange marmelade.
- Restaurant and evening food was excellent quality and good value for money together with reasonably priced good wines. The views from the terrace across the valley were lovely.
The staff is very friendly, the room very clean. I booked a room at the back, it has a balcony.
The location is very good, the hotel is near other small cities and the lake, ideal for relaxing.
Rooms were fine and clean although noisy extractor fan system from the kitchen is attached to the building and reverberates all through the building all night where you are sleeping.
Views were amazing.
I asked where the pool was and they said it was dirty and not open. In fairness it was too cold to swim anyway but it would been nice to have known where it even was.
Pension Rural La Fonda
Located within 30 minutes’ drive of La Alpujarra, Pension Rural La Fonda offers a family-run guest house. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specialises in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
- Great place above a very good cafe. Staff speak English and were very helpful.
Casita de la Vaca
Casita de la Vaca is located in Mondújar, just 16 miles from Granada.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Casita de la Vaca, and Nerja is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casita de la Vaca.
- Great apartment run by nice people in fantastic area.would go again
- Absolutely delightful, shame we were only there one night. Sharon and Mark could not have been more welcoming and helpful and our ‘cave room’ was completely charming. Lovely and warm on a chilly night, bed superbly comfortable and everything was interesting to look at. We really enjoyed our one night and would definitely book again.
- Very nice linen on bed, cosy, lots of knowledge of the area, very helpful.
- A beautiful, clean room in a lovely house on the edge of the small, but pretty village of mondujar. The hosts Sandra and Mark are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and were able to provide excellent local information about places to eat and visit in the area which enhanced our trip.
- Helpful and friendly hosts, really nice property and beautiful surroundings
Hospedería Los Cahorros
One of our top picks in Monachil.Located in Monachil, 4.5 miles from Granada, Hospedería Los Cahorros features a terrace and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Ski equipment, bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Hospedería Los Cahorros, and Almuñécar is 29 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- We had a wonderful experience. The owners were so helpful and nice. They even drove us to the starting point of our hike in the morning. Gave us advice about the area and just were so friendly and open in nature.
- Beautiful little town, quiet and relaxing. We stayed here just 1 night after 3 nights in very busy, Granada. Large room with plenty of room for our back packs. Nice shower and large bathroom. It was our last morning in Spain so we enjoyed a good Spanish breakfast and perhaps the best macchiato we have had during our 3 weeks in Spain! The Sierra Nevada’s are stunning, the mountains were topped with snow. We drove up to the ski area for a hike, and what a beautiful drive. We also did the hike through the gorge and walked out to town through fields of apricot, orange, pommagrante, and olive trees. Just beautiful!
- It was cosy family runned hotel, they had a nice restaurant on the ground floor with nice food. It’s a very good place to stay if you are planning to go on hiking trip. Trails starts just a few hundred meters from the property. We liked our bathroom it was as large as our room 🙂
Location right on the main street of Monachil, along side the river. The owners, Francesco and his wife Agatha, very nice couple, they did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The Hospederia has a beautiful rustic decoration , very good size room and very nice bathroom. Our room 204 had a nice terrace with a lovely view . Lunch was also very good indeed . Looking very much forward to stay again at the very same place. Thank you Agatha & Fran !
Very well located and in a quite place. Very clean and mattrese confortable.
Very friendly the owners.
Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra Nevada
Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra Nevada is located in Monachil, just 4.4 miles from Granada.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra, and Almuñécar is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 14 miles from Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra Nevada.
No reviews yet.
Pension Reina Josefina
Pension Reina Josefina is located in Santa Fe, 6 miles from Granada and 18 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Lanjarón is 23 miles from Pension Reina Josefina, and Capileira is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Reina Josefina.
- Good location for Granada airport , it was in a quiet street close to the town centre.
- The apartment (yes, it had even a kitchen with full stuff, we did not expect that :D) was really excellent for such a low price. Very cosy and tranquil, perfectly clean, comfortable, not too soft beds (we do not like soft beds); we felt like at home. Also the center of Santa Fe is 5 min walk away, wereyou should see the city gates and try local speciality ´´piononos´´
- Buona opzione per visitare Granada con la macchina viste le difficoltà di parcheggiare in città. Struttura decentrata, camera molto ampia ma essenziale. Prezzo imbattibile.
- Todo correcto. Limpieza, comodidad, amplitud de habitación.
- Todo la habitación la limpieza y sobretodo los dueños son encantadores las habitaciones muy espaciosas y comodas
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Lima features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Lima, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- super clean, mattress is very comfortable. and there is a desk with chair good for writing. great lighting too.
- Super clean and comfortable. The property does everything it could, the guests only need to explore the city. I’m very happy with my choice. Thank you Hostel Lima! Great Job!
- Place was clean and new, location close to restaurants and attractions
- Special decorated hostel. Room is small but has everything needed. Host is very helpful.
The hostel Lima is quirky and delightful designed by the owner it catches his artistic charm its a mix of fantasy and up to date comforts and totally amazing
the owner himself is lovely and went out of his way to help and aid us thank you so much you made our holiday so very special,
The staff are sweet and kind and you feel like an honoured member of their family one of the very best experiences I and my daughter have experienced on holiday beyond expectations spotlessly clean comfortable and the mattress was a delight the weather was against us but the people the hostel and the delights of Granada won us over
cant thank the staff and owner enough for their help humour and support … I am disabled would go again anytime with total confidence and would say amazing place
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Rodri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a tour desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Rodri, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Rodri.
Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
On the same road, there are a selection of breakfast cafe’s with really great deals as well as bars and restaurants for the night time.
The room was SPOTLESS. We were so impressed. The bathroom was very spacious, and we had two balconies which was great.
The amazing receptionist, was EXTREMELY helpful in advising us on how to get tickets for the Alhambra, where to eat, etc. I have never encountered such an informative and friendly receptionist, he really added to the experience! So thank you!
- the location is perfect and hosts and staffs are very nice, and give a lot of useful information about the traveling and recommendation. Strongly recommend this hotel.
- Our stay at Hostal Rodri was perfect! The room was lovely, everything was super clean and the bed was really comfy. The location is excellent since all major sites are in the vicinity. Our host made our stay even better – he has given us a handful of useful tips on what to see, where to eat, where to watch the flamenco etc. (all labeled and color coded by him on a map). He also helped us get the Granada Card which enabled us to see the stunning Alhambra even though we did not buy our tickets in advance. I would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Granada!
- Steff at reception was very friendly and helpful and location is very nice
- Everything was so great. The room was clean, super silent, safe and comfy. Host was so kind and helpful. Gracias!
- Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
Top Guest Houses In Venta Del Fraile Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!