10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Venado Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Venado Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Venado Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venado Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venado Guanacaste. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Venado Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Venado Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Venado Guanacaste:
Las Cabinas De Veronique
Featuring free WiFi, Las Cabinas De Veronique offers accommodations in Venado, just 9 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Conchal is 16 miles from Las Cabinas De Veronique, and Playa Hermosa is 29 miles away. Liberia Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Great spot…enjoyed the pool, great landscaping.. difficult to communicate with owners as they speak French although he tried…
- Nice place, too bad owners are completely clueless about customer service. Check out is 11, we arrived at 11:15 to find our bags outside the door and the owner screaming at us for being late. Completely rude.
- Veronique’s place is amazing! The quadruple room has enough space, and the double with bathroom to the garden is definitely amazing. The house itself is amazing and Veronique’s and her family are very nice and with great advice. Great time overall! Super close to one of the best beaches, Playa Negra.
- Clean and nice cabinas with AC managed by a very friendly Frech cuple. You will feel as a member of the family. Nice pool. Just 5 minutes to waalk to the beach. Beach is very calm and clean. (Absolutely no rabish) Plenty of palmes for shadow. will stay again. Best price in this area with this comfort.
- The $4 home cooked breakfast was wonderful! Having access to a pool, hammocks, and a small kitchen in our quiet accommodation really made for an intimate getaway. The French family who own the B&B were delightful, as was their little dog!
Casa Alice Surf Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Casa Alice Surf Lodge is located in Marbella, just 15 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Conchal is 22 miles from Casa Alice Surf Lodge, and Playa Grande is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Hosts are very welcoming and hospitable; filled us in with all information we needed and made us feel like at home. We loved the dog too! Very lovely people we met here.
- beautiful quiet place and the owners make you feel at home with all the convenience and necessary accessories
– Great and big house located 10 Minuten by foot to the beach
– Large Open space that is living room and kitchen for the hosts and guests as well
– Very Clean
– Great to get in Touch with other guests
– kitchen is Well equiped and can be used for cooking
– Great coffee 🙂
- Matteo, Adri and Alice (and Rio!) were excellent hosts and made us feel like part of their family. The property was beautiful, the rooms were clean and I can’t wait to visit again!
- Awesome stay at casa alice with lovely hosts adriana, matteo and alice! we’ll come back for sure:)
Cabinas Cada Luna
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Cada Luna offers pet-friendly accommodations in Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Tamarindo is 15 miles from Cabinas Cada Luna, and Playa Conchal is 22 miles away. Liberia Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Simon and his family are soooo great! We had a great time staying with them!!!
- Very friendly owner, nice outdoor kitchen, spacious room with pretty bathroom, fantastic outside lounge area with bar.
- Le proprio un suisse était prêt à tout pour nous satisfaire il était très gentil il parle français anglais espagnol
- Nous avons aimé le cadre, l’accueil des gérants, les p’tis dej
La gentillesse des hôtes
On se sent comme à la maison
Le calme, le coin cuisine, le jardin super agréable
Hostel La Botella de Leche
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hostel La Botella de Leche offers accommodations in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Hostel Botella Leche, and Playa Grande is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from Hostel La Botella de Leche.
- The staff were very informative, the pool area was nice and it was a good location with parking.
- The best about Botella de Leche are the really nice people who work there and the aerial yoga lessons with Stephanie, the owner. The patio with hammocks and the pool is very nice to relax, sit and talk. It’s a 5 minute walk to the beach and the main road with restaurants and bars. Supermarket is nearby
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Big and full equipment kitchen.
- Amazing! Really a good price, perfect location, very friendly place and the ambiance is super cool!
We liked the vibe of the whole place and its friendly atmosphere. The staff was cool and very approachable and helpful. They could accommodate many of our needs with the services they could provide for extra charge like gym classes, snorkeling and surfing. It was very good that the hostel has a curfew for the night and the swimming pool could only be used before. We liked the location, even though it was a bit of a walk from the beach, as most of the best restaurants and bars are in the same street.
The owner, Manuel, was very kind helping us with our check-out and breakfast when the shuttle bus arrived and found us unready. He made our departure very smooth.
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Tamarindo, 7 miles from Playa Conchal, Casa Aura features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Casa Aura, and Playa Grande is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Location right on the beach. Comfy surroundings- hammocks, swings, pool table. Very relaxed atmosphere. Delicious breakfast included. Our room had a Private bathroom and shower.Flat Screen TV . Air conditioning. Walking distance to restaurants and shops.
- Diego, Nacho, Edwin and the staff are amazing! So incredibly kind, helpful, and accommodating. They helped us plan activities and things to do every day and helped us get them for a good price! All of their recommendations exceed our expectations- we want to come back already! The hostel was safe, extremely clean and well kempt, and there’s many added bonuses available such as surf boards and bikes! If you’re staying in Tamarindo, Casa Aura is the place to stay!
- The location is amazing and they have a few surf boards we were able to use while staying there. The staff are great and very helpful with tons of insight on the surrounding area. The common area has a couch, TV, pool table all open to the backyard which is the beach.
- Lovely and new feeling hostel. Great kitchen available to use. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- Breakfast included was phenomenal and the staff were incredibly kind and helpful!
Cabinas Colibri is located in Río Sequito, 7 miles from Tamarindo and 14 miles from Playa Conchal. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 27 miles from Cabinas Colibri, and Playa Grande is 9 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Oceanfront Gem at La Joya de Lagarto
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Playa Lagarto, Oceanfront Gem at La Joya de Lagarto features barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi. The property has a terrace, as well as a bar. The restaurant serves American and Sichuan, as well as Grill/bbq cuisine.All units in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Oceanfront Gem at La Joya de Lagarto are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Marbella, like hiking.Tamarindo is 13.7 miles from Oceanfront Gem at La Joya de Lagarto, and Marbella is just 4.3 miles. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 14.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pachamama Bio Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Pachamama Bio Hostel offers accommodations in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal. Free private parking is available on site.Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Pachamama Bio Hostel, and Playa Grande is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 1.9 miles from Pachamama Bio Hostel.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Tamarindo.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Villa Nautilus is a Guest House B&B – Studio setting in Tamarindo at 800 feet from the beach and 1,000 feet from the city center.Playa Langosta is at 2.4 kilometres and Playa Grande across the estuary part of the Marino Las Baulas National Park.First level -Studios fully equipped kitchen – second level B&B rooms, private terrace, home made breakfast with pool or garden view. All the rooms have flat screen TV, private bathroom, organic free toiletries, A/C, fan, fridge, individual electronic safe, daily housekeeping, all surrounding by a tropical garden with swimming pool, rancho, sun loungers, XXL beans bags, suspended Giant HammockThe Villa perimeter is protected, Staff on site 24/7. Free Wifi all over the property. The parking space is in front of the Villa in a public street.The concierge service will provide you luggage storage, laundry services and advise you for activities as sailing sunset cruse, Volcano day trip, Zip-lining, fishing , surf/SUP lessons…or a shuttle / taxi.Tamarindo local airport is at 4.5 kilometres / Daniel Oduber Liberia International airport (LIR) at 70 kilometres / San Jose international airport (SJO) at 248 kilometres.
- Very clean and stylish rooms. Breakfast was great. The welcome from the owners and the information was excellent. Great pool and lounging area, very family friendly. Beautiful!
- We had a wonderful time. The staff are incredible! The house itself is beautiful. Minutes from the beach but also quiet and intimate. My girls loved the breakfast and the pool.
- We are so sad to be leaving! Our stay in Tamarindo, and at the Villa Nautilus, was nothing but lovely, beautiful, and refreshing. Our hosts were not only extremely hospitable, but a fantastic and interesting couple who we were lucky to get to know over our stay! The breakfasts were one of the best parts of our day, absolutely delicious, and Laurent and Agelie were able to book us on incredible expeditions to surf, adventure, cruise, anything we wanted. They also recommended phenomenal meals. We cannot wait to return.
- Great breakfast – cooked outside whenever you wake up. friendly warm welcome. great location 5 mins from beach front. V v v clean. Fridge in room by pool.
- A warm reception and lots of tips provided to enjoy the area. The private oasis around the pool was a lovely spot to relax, meet other guests, and enjoy conversation with Angelie and Laurent and their delightful little boy. It is a very good location with close proximity to the beach and super market and a book store including a good selection of English books.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Tamarindo Sunshine is located in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from the property.Some units include a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Tamarindo Sunshine also includes a terrace.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Playa Grande is 1.9 miles from Tamarindo Sunshine. Liberia Airport is 29 miles away.
- We really enjoyed our stay, we would have love to stay longer if we had time. Location is not central but it’s easy to walk anywhere in town.
- Everything was great. There are also amazing neighbours: monkeys, colibries, iguanas, colourfull birds,..
beautiful well appointed room with “outdoor shower”.
Even nicer than the pictures online AND located across from the best beach AND nicest area in Tamarindo
Choosing Tamarindo Sunshine was the best decision I made on this vacation
- Balcony and warm friendly welcome. Good coffee supplied in the kitchen. Nice cool decor, comfortable bed, and good kitchen fascilities.
- Loved our stay at Tamarindo Sunshine. Lovely rooms, very clean, right near the beach and only a couple of minutes walk to the bars and restaurants. Saw lots of monkeys in the trees around which was great to see! Sol was great and sorted everything we needed so quickly and extend our stay by 3 days! We were also able to hire surf boards from them! Would definitely recommend!
Top Guest Houses In Venado Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Venado Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Venado Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Venado Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!