10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Velliza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Velliza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Velliza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Velliza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Velliza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Velliza Castile And Leon:
Hostal Vista Alegre
Hostal Vista Alegre is located in Geria, just 10 miles from Valladolid. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 27 miles from Hostal Vista Alegre, and Tordesillas is 8 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 10 miles away.
Excellent place for what we wanted just an overnight stop – good location – good facilities and an immaculately kept property and all for 44 euro for a twin room.
If it only had facilities for making drink it would 10 out of 10.
Muy bien ubicada entre Valladolid y Tordesillas, con acceso directo desde la autovía.
Está muy bien para visitar Simancas.
- Muy buen trato, habitación correcta con todos los servicios, muy buen precio.
- Esta cerca de ciudad si se quiere visitar y tranquilo
Amplitud y limpieza tanto de la habitación como del baño.
Muy bien equipado todo y calefacción muy potente.
- Excellent place for what we wanted just an overnight stop – good location – good facilities and an immaculately kept property and all for 44 euro for a twin room.
Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín offers accommodations in Tordesillas, just 18 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 20 miles from Hostal San Antolin, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 16 miles from the property.
The place is in a great location.
The staff was excellent and very friendly and helpful.
Great value for money.
- Very good room for the price paid. Great location in the centre of the town.
- It was in an excellent position for the town. Food was good and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Nice location for walking the down. A great restaurant that I highly recommend for dining. Great food and a very reasonable price. 10 euros for 2 plate meal with dessert and wine. The room was very clean and the building is very modern inside.
A very nice stay.
Friendly staff, even speaking a bit of French.
The hostal is located very close to the central square. Perhaps a bit of a nuisance if you come by car, but very convenient if, like me, you come by bike.
- The place is in a great location.
Hostal Puerta La Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Puerta La Villa offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Valladolid is 17 miles from Hostal Puerta La Villa, and Toro is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Puerta La Villa.
- la habitación familiar muy grande, el baño nuevo, buena iluminación, bien situado, que tenga un bar-restaurante, las chicas que lo atienden muy simpáticas y ademas tenían para echar la primitiva.Buen desayuno.
- Está bien para un día. Buena relación calidad/precio. Volvería
- El desayuno muy bueno.El personal de cafeteria muy amable
- Gostei da localização e cafetaria com escolha suficiente.
- je ne peux pas dire ce que j’ai aimé, tout était bien, sans luxe, mais bien.
Located in Simancas, 7 miles from Valladolid, Las Tercias features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Toro is 30 miles from Las Tercias, and Tordesillas is 11 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Tidy clean and and had a good rest after travelling
- Un lugar muy tranquilo, comodo y limpio. Trato muy agradable.
- Cama muy comoda aunque almohada un poco hinchada para mi gusto, aunque eso depende de la persona. Genial ubicación y gran trato por el personal, tanto del hostel como del restaurante. Recomendable para un par de noches.
accueil vraiment gentil et compétent. Bon lit.
joli village près de Valladolid.
wifi impec au restaurant , pas dans les chambres.
- La Tahona del pueblo…espectácular y la iglesia grandiosa
Hostal Virgen del Villar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Virgen del Villar offers accommodations in Laguna de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 5 miles from Hostal Virgen del Villar, and Tordesillas is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Virgen del Villar.
- Is too far the town of Valladolid but you can get transportation is easy the rest is very good
- just like the first visit, beautiful clean room and no traffic noise. wifi in the room, radio in the room and tv, plus ensuite spotless.
- cleanliness, homely bar, safe garage parking….a proper bath. Friendly staff.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. We could park the car with the bikes in a garage.
En general todo ha estado muy bien.
Trato agradable, familiar.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Paris offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 27 miles from Palencia.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hostal Paris, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Paris.
- The location of the property is grea, the bed was very comfy, everything was clean and the staff very nice.
- It was everything ok. Gut place to stay for the price. The location is really good.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- The hostal employees were very nice and helpful. My room and bathroom were both very spacious and clean. The hostal is more like a hotel than a hostal. The location is superb.
- Very friendly staff, nice clean room. Great location right in the centre of Valladolid.
Casa Lola is located in Rueda, just 21 miles from Valladolid.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shops at the property.Toro is 24 miles from Casa Lola, and Tordesillas is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay, this is a café/winestore which has 6 rooms upstairs. They sell local products and have an amazing selection of wines for sale, and a good selection available at the bar too. Nice staff. The rooms have a direct view on a vineyard and winery across the road. Nice stop for wine lovers!
- The personal attention from the staff. The hotel is small, I think a family run business. Everywhere was spotless.
- Beautiful fully equipped room overlooking a vineyard. Staff was friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Good WiFi. Good wine available in the bar. Excellent value.
- The room was clean and very comfortable the food was excellent and the area was interesting
- Friendly staff clean and comfortable and great wine good for the value
La Viña de Rueda
La Viña de Rueda is located in Rueda, just 21 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shops at the property.Toro is 24 miles from La Viña de Rueda, and Tordesillas is 7 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 21 miles away.
- Easy to find. Close to motorway, but good insulation so no noise. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Simple food at location but good quality. Friendly helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Used by locals who were also friendly.
- The room was spotlessly clean. The staff were friendly. And the price was excellent value
A small modern hostal just off the autoroute.
Extremely hot weather but aircon very effective.
- The hotel fulfilled all our criteria on our travel through Spain. Efficient email communication with the hotel; once there – easy parking, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, relaxing stay. Excellent accommodation.
Low cost, great hotel with covered parking
Large balcony room with fantastic shower
Very clean modern room.
Hostal De La Torre
Hostal De La Torre offers accommodations in Valladolid.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 27 miles from Hostal De La Torre, and Tordesillas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hostal De La Torre.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- Confortable, limpio, camas, situación, silencioso.
- Fenomenal ubicación, en el centro y muy tranquilo. El personal muy atento y acogedor.
- Está muy bien ubicado, en el centro. El personal es muy amable.
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia, Hostal Astorga features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hostal Astorga, and Medina del Campo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Astorga.
- We just really liked it-I thought it was very clean-the sheets smelled and felt extra clean-it was quiet which we really appreciated.
- Quiet location, secure facility, old world style and comfort.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and nice.
- Place close to the main station, Quite and relaxing.
- Limpieza buena. Espacio justo. Calidad precio ubicacion buena
Top Guest Houses In Velliza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Velliza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Velliza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!