10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía:
Casa Shelly Hospedería
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera – and a guest favorite.
Casa Shelly Hospedería is located in Vejer de la Frontera, 27 miles from Cádiz and 26 miles from Tarifa.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles from Casa Shelly Hospedería, and El Puerto de Santa María is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- This hotel is very pretty and very quiet with some lovely touches (great terrace, bottled water and chocolates in the room; excellent communal kitchen). Plenty of privacy, yet one felt that had one wanted help from the staff, one would have received it immediately. I would recommend unreservedly.
- The owner, Chris, went out of his way to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as he could. Nothing was too much trouble. Although there is no restaurant or cafe Shelly has anexcellent kitchen with fruit, tea/coffee, biscuits and muffins for guests to help themselves. There is also a comfortable sitting room.
- Very cosy atmosphere, nice design, boutique type hotel. Excellent service.
Amazing location, very nice setting, one of the best places I’ve been so far. Bed was super comfortable. Great restaurants nearby. Altough there is no breakfast, there are fruits, sweets, tea and coffee in the kitchen – so nice!
I would come back for sure for more time (we only stayed for 1 night).
- Our hosts were Fantastic and really helpful, We warmly recommend casa shelly for anyone wanting to live the Vejer life !
El Cobijo de Vejer
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera – and a guest favorite.
El Cobijo de Vejer is located in Vejer de la Frontera, 26 miles from Cádiz and 31 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Tarifa is 26 miles from El Cobijo de Vejer, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- It is one of the greatest places we ever stayed. It is so lovely, so comfortable, so clean, so extraordinary. The owners are super nice and kind, you feel instantly welcome. They prepare an expectional breakfast with a lot of variety of home made food. There is honestly nothing that could be better … We loved it and wish to come back soon again.
- The wanderful breakfast. It is really nice, with a lot of home made delicacies.
Homemade breakfast very good.
Extraordinary service and advice from the hotelmanager.
- Incredible property!! Vejer is a wonderful little town. Good thing we asked ahead about parking — the only thing available is public parking on the Main Street below, and then a few minutes to walk up to the hotel. Pack lightly! But the hotel itself is fabulous, with wonderful organic decorations and forms inside the center courtyard area and in the rooms. Our room had a small balcony with a great view and opened up onto a shared balcony with incredible views across to the old town and even to Gibralter and Morocco! We were given glasses of sherry (‘fino’) on arrival to enjoy with our view from the balcony. The owners (including Jesus) were exceptionally warm and wonderful people. Breakfast in the morning was incredible, with both hot and cold yummy flavors. It was cold, windy and wet on our visit, but we loved the cozy bed to share. Couldn’t have been a nicer stay and we would certainly book again when in Vejer.
- Amazing breakfast lovely owners. Peace and quiet was amazing great views from the balcony. Pleasant walking around the village with excellent bars and restaurants.
Hostal La Posada
Hostal La Posada offers accommodations in Vejer de la Frontera.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cádiz is 26 miles from Hostal La Posada, and Jerez de la Frontera is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Delightful location … on 3rd floor but with excellent lift.
Bar/Cafe on ground floor.
- Very good Choice for différent criterias. Great view.
- Good clean comfortable room with own bathroom… good hot shower. Easy walking distance to historic area. Brilliant views.
- Perfect location to visit Vejer. You can park in a free parking near the Hostal. The room and bathroom is clean and nice.
- Good location on the outer road of the town with fantastic views of inland mountains and villages from the 3rd floor. Large clean room. Very good value for money. Could only park outside on the road when someone else left their parking space but plenty of space in the free car park at the bottom of the street.
- Delightful location … on 3rd floor but with excellent lift.
Hostal La Janda
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera.Located in Vejer de la Frontera, 26 miles from Cádiz, Hostal La Janda features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Tarifa is 26 miles from Hostal La Janda, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 34 miles away.
- Seemed more like a hotel than a hostal. The facility iyself looked very neat/clean. Rooms were extremely comfy with an incredible view.
- Free parking behind the hotel. It’s sandy and bumpy, but OK.
- The size of the room was fair, the beds comfy and the bathroom refurbished. Overall, very good facilities. It was size to fin a place to park our car. There are plenty of choices for finding a good breakfast. The cat at the property was very cute.
- Very clean place with everything we needed. Newly decorated and very pleasant furniture. Nice little balcony off our room. The location was good because we could park our car and then walk into the old part of town. We faced the parking lot so it was nice and quiet.
- Big, comfortable and clean room. Excellent value for money.
Located in Vejer de la Frontera, 27 miles from Cádiz, Hostal Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tarifa is 26 miles from Hostal Luz, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Luz.
Comfortable and clean room with free wifi. There is free public parking, several grocery shops nearby and a couple of coffee bars and restaurants around the hostel.
The location of the hostel is ideal for exploring the nearby villages, beaches and Cadiz.
The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Great location,you can always find parking close to the hostel, easy to walk to the centre, clean and cosy rooms. Super friendly staff that can always give you best advice about the area.
Not in the center, but just 10/15 minutes walk
Park facilities just outside the hotel
Quiet place at night
The staff very nice and useful
- Wonderful staff. Spotlessly clean. Handy community kitchen.
La amabilidad de sus empleados.
El trato recibido, la información sobre sitios a visitar, etc etc
- Comfortable and clean room with free wifi. There is free public parking, several grocery shops nearby and a couple of coffee bars and restaurants around the hostel.
Hostal Buena Vista
Located in Vejer de la Frontera, 26 miles from Cádiz, Hostal Buena Vista features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tarifa is 26 miles from Hostal Buena Vista, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Wonderful position with amazing view on the village, room comfortable and perfectly clean, excellent price.
The view from the terrace and from the balcony are amazing!
One singular point: if you have a reservation and you will get there after 6pm, inform the property. You may have your reservation cancelled if not. I informed them, but I didn’t pay attention to this detail in particular, so I was lucky.
There is a parking lot at the property.
Overall, it was an amazing experience.
- Nice and very helpful manager. Pretty and clean room with comfortable bed and nice view. In a nice neighborhood but not in the center so needed to do a bit of walking downhill. Going back uphill a bit steap. Taxis good though.
- Excellent little hostal, very friendly and helpful staff and impeccably clean. Such good value for money. Very, very impressed and will certainly visit again.
- The location was very good, close to the center. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in the beautiful Andalusian village of Vejer, Hostal El Mirador offers wonderful views of the village and surrounding countryside. It has a 24-hour front desk and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Mirador Hostal’s bright rooms feature simple, functional design and tiled floors. All rooms have central heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The staff at the Mirador Guest House can provide information about the area and prepare packed lunches. Drinks are available from the vending machine, and there are various bars and restaurants within a 3-minute walk of the property.The Mirador is just 1,200 feet from Vejer de la Frontera Town Hall. Cadiz and Jerez Airport are a 40-minute drive away.
- parking was good, and location very good for the town, the hostel is clean and basic, no frills at all,
- A bit difficult to find where to park your car. It is part way up a steep hill. The rooms are adequate and have a nice view across the town. A fairly long walk uphill when you go to the old town but not too difficult.
- Great location within easy walking distance of everything in the town, lovely view from the front over the old town. The room was super clean, towels changes every day. The private locked parking was very convenient just across the street.
- Clean and well situated. The garage offered has been the best I have been.
- Small room, just what you ned when you are staying over night. Nice staff.
One of our best sellers in Vejer de la Frontera! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal batato offers accommodations in Vejer de la Frontera, just 27 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Tarifa is 26 miles from Hostal Batato, and Conil de la Frontera is 7 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 34 miles away.
room had been recently updated or constructed
good location for show jumping and close to veher de la frontera
clean and tidy
menu of the day excellent value
- good basic place to stay; you need a car to reach it but plenty of free parking just opposite
- Location, parking, clean, comfortable, value, cafe/bar on site.
- Sehr authentisch. Sehr nettes Personal. Ganz toller Zimmerservice.
- Hyggelig personale, fin rengjøring hver dag. Flott at jeg kunne ta med hunden min. God mat og kaffe de dagene jeg bestilte det! 🙂
- room had been recently updated or constructed
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Vejerísimo offers accommodations in Vejer de la Frontera.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cádiz is 27 miles from Vejerísimo, and Tarifa is 26 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 34 miles away.
- Beautiful apartment very clean, nice decor. All you need for a short stay. Welcome touches like coffee, tea, toiletries, towels. Great location.
- We had a lovely quiet room which was configured as an upstairs/downstairs setup – bathroom and small sitting area downstairs. Fantastic facilities where we had the option to self cater for some of our meals as there was a full guest kitchen/dining area complete with coffee machine. We also enjoyed the rooftop terrace with a glass of red wine watching the sunset and stunning views of whitewashed houses. Maria (her and husband own the property) was lovely and very helpful in providing local advice including great cafes, bars etc. The location couldn’t be better & we walked everywhere from here. Vejer was our favourite town in our travels through the Costa de la Luz region – it’s beautiful Just stay here!!
Friendly owners willing to give tips, genuinely interested in their guests’ welfare and feedback.
Nice roof terrace for the evenings.
This hotel was by far the best we stayed in during our two weeks trip through Andalusia. It is very nicely located in the old town of Vejer in an old town house which is very stylish and modern renovated. The hotel has 4 well-sized rooms and a common room with a fridge and free coffe etc. located around a beautiful patio. There is also a rooftop terrace with a beautiful view over the rooftops of Vejer.
The couple running this small hotel are very nice and have good tips for exploring the surrounding area.
We can absolutely recommend this beautiful place!
- Owners were particularly helpful in finding us public transport to Vejer
Hostal Los Arcos
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Los Arcos is located in Vejer de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cádiz is 28 miles from Hostal Los Arcos, and Tarifa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice and friendly and they gave us good advice about where we could eat. The place is not far by car from the beach and from Vejer de la frontera, a really nice city.
- Les parents du gérant sont très sympathiques et dynamiques et pleins de bonne volonté. Le petit déjeuner est correct.
- El trato personal y la eficiencia del establecimiento.
- Un trato exquisito y la relación calidad-precio excelente
- El hostal está cerca de municipios como Barbate o Vejer de la Frontera. El precio era barato y pudimos reservar la habitación sin problemas a pesar de que planeamos el viaje de manera repentina. El desayuno estaba incluido en el precio y aunque no era abundante, era completo. La habitación tiene una televisión, aire acondicionado, un pequeño armario y un pequeño cuarto de baño. La presión del agua de la bañera era buena.
Top Guest Houses In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!