10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vega De Santa María Castile And Leon:
Casa Rural Abuela Simona
Casa Rural Abuela Simona is located in Vega de Santa María, 28 miles from Segovia and 13 miles from Ávila.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and free use of bicycles is available. Guadarrama is 31 miles from Casa Rural Abuela Simona, and San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 31 miles from the property.
- Charming owner. We were lucky enough to have the whole of this little village house to ourselves. Really good shower room, better than some 4 star hotels! The situation was convenient for Avila and Sergovia.
Very cordial owner. We were given some sweets and there was milk, sugar, salt etc.
Genius loci of the authentic rural house.
The whole house was at our disposal.
Notice. the owner lives in the first house of the village on the right side.
- La simpatia de la anfitriona, el pueblo es muy tranquilo y la casa esta al lado del campo
Останавливались на одну ночь
Домик старенький но тепло и уютно, .Прекрасно отдохнули.Как в фильме” Гравитация” Никого вокруг!! тишина! Машина стояла около дома. Накануне выпало столько снега ,что мы слепили снеговика.
- El alojamiento es modesto pero tiene todo lo necesario para una estancia agradable. El personal muy adelante y atento, María victoria estuve pendiente de nuestra llegada. El desayuno abundante y la cocina con un menaje muy completo. El baño reformado y muy limpio, con enseres suficientes. Calefacción muy agradable. Patio con barbacoa estupendo.
Hostal Alcántara is located in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial and 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Hostal Alcántara, and San Rafael is 27 miles from the property.
I liked the location of the hostel
I liked the space of my room
- Comfortable bed, clean room, helpful staff, great location for the historical centre. I would stay here again.
- Located inside the city walls with everything within a short walk of 5 to 10 minutes. Thick balcony door silenced any street noise.
- Location was good for visiting Avilas attractions.
- i would repeat, the staff is very nice although they are not there 24hrs. it is very clean and comfortable, the mattress is really good. a good place to stay if you are interested in a place to sleep, take a shower and rest. i recommend it 100%
- I liked the location of the hostel
One of our best sellers in Avila! Le Vintage is located in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial and 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial.Every room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Le Vintage, and San Rafael is 27 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
- Location and how clean it was. Breakfast was delicious and really complete
- Very nice in details and it is in the heart of Avila.
- Good central location, within the old walls of the city. Surprisingly quiet, no traffic noises from outside, no noisy guests. Clean. Adequately comfortable. Looks recently refurbished All staff and other guests were 4 decades younger than ourselves, which must be a tonic in its own right 🙂
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
Located in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Hostal Puerta del Alcazar, and Arévalo is 28 miles from the property.
- Location is three minutes from cathedral. We had room looking a wall and cathedral. Good windows kept outside noise to a minimum. Comfortable and clean. Breakfast had breads, meat, cheese, yogurt, etc. We ate one meal at restaurant, and it was very good.
- The breakfast was fine and the communication with the hotel was very good. They are caring and on top of the check ins.
- Although 2 Star this hostal was in a great location right next to the city wall, very clean, friendly staff, great restaurant and heated outside terrace, breakfast great. No lift but we knew that, kids moaned a bit as on 2nd floor but they have legs and they should use them occasionally I told them lol! Excellent value for money, basic but perfect. Public parking only a couple hundred metres.
- Everything. Clean, cheap, private, great location, good breakfast etc
- It’s great location. Rooms are warm ( important in winter ! ), beds are comfortable and nice bteakfast.
Gran Hostal San Segundo
Gran Hostal San Segundo is in the heart of Ávila, across from the cathedral and by the old city walls. All rooms offer central heating and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal San Segundo is set in a historic building from the 19th century. The rooms are comfortable and have private bathrooms, with a work desk and a TV. There are also non-smoking rooms.The restaurant offers a range of typical dishes from Ávila; guests can also enjoy Jabugo ham and anchovies from Cantabria. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
- The staff was helpful and gladly stored my bags twice. Having a small cafe accessible from the hotel was handy for morning coffee. The Hostal was located directly across from the city wall and one of the main gates.
- Large room, quite comfortable. Excellent location for the old part of the city.
- Big and clean room. The location very good.The first receptionist very nice.
- la cama y la limpieza. LA ubicación y la buena calefacción
- La habitación era amplia y el hostal muy bien ubicado
Hostal Don Diego
One of our best sellers in Avila! Located in Ávila, 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Hostal Don Diego features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Hostal Don Diego, and San Rafael is 27 miles from the property.
- Super clean room. There is a microwave available to use which is helpful. The staff at reception are friendly and helpful. Amazing value for money considering the room faces the street and has a private bathroom. Fantastic location! Right next to the plaza and main attractions.
- Great location, within the old city wall, not far from Cathedral.
- I really like the comfortable bed and the spacious room. There was also a hairdryer in the private bathroom. They gave me a room that has a balcony, there wasn’t much view but it was a nice touch to the room. The staff also helped me a lot in calling for a taxi when I didn’t know how. The location is great for tourists who want to visit the old town, since the Cathedral and the walls are only a few minutes walk away.
Staff very helpful. Very close to all the sites.
One of the best night sleep
- Great value for money. The staff is lovely, parking is right next door and within minutes from the cathedral. Huge shower, very clean and comfy bed. We would definitely stay there again.
Hostal el Rastro
Set within Avila’s Medieval walls, this recently renovated, 16th-century guesthouse boasts rustic charm and a fabulously authentic restaurant.The guesthouse’s design remains faithful to the delightful architecture of the Rastro’s original structure. This is all complemented by tasteful artwork, hardwood floors and rustic furniture.Dine in the charming, traditional restaurant which dates back to 1885. Enjoy dishes typical of the region and the period, set within the tavern-style dining room and next to an open fireplace.Hotel Rastro is ideally located near Avila’s main sights. You can walk to the birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus and then learn about her amazing life in the adjacent museum. Visit the enchanting Gothic Cathedral which is built into the city’s walls. Enjoy an authentic espresso in one of the pleasant squares.
- It was one of the most romantic places we’ve stayed ever! The ‘hostel’ actually means a few rooms above a restaurant which has been operating since 1881, built just into the city walls of Ávila, next to one of the city gates.
Beautiful view from the bedroom and fantastic location.
Friendly and helpful staff.
- They have the restaurant, so you can eat at there and they lend us glass. Large room and comfortable bed. Near old town. Good equipment.
- Just inside the walls, but not the picture shownin the advert. The Hostal is just round the corner in a very quiet square. They did nort sem to do breakfast. Second and third nights were 10€ less than first night.
We were moved to the hotel Rastro, which was lovely, no extra charge,
staff helpful, just across the street. Had character.
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- Nice room and a good-sized full bathroom. Located close to Arco Rastro and friendly Soul Kitchen restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful for 2 Euro. Lovely building.
- Rosa Sancho must be the nicest hotel clerk in all Spain. For every little problem that I had, she had a solution, often before I realized I had a problem. Usually that involved going up to her apartment for something she could see I needed. If I were in business now, I’d hire her for twice whatever she wants here. She and the hotel are both gems.
Situated right in the center, very close to Plaza Real and in walking distance to all the sights.
The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, had a balcony where I could smoke.
Very clean bed linen and towels.
Basic room with all I needed.
Shower got hot water very fast and water pressure was much better than in my own home!
My room was big and so was the bathroom. Hostel is within walking distance of everything and on a quiet road. Breakfast was extra, but for €2.00 I couldn’t complain. There was coffee, cereal, toast, cheese, et . Great value.
I would definitely recommend it.
Located in Villacastín, 21 miles from Segovia, El Albero features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Ávila is 16 miles from El Albero, and Navacerrada is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from El Albero.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Pinar
Hostal El Pinar is located in Ávila, just 30 miles from El Escorial.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Hostal El Pinar, and Arévalo is 27 miles away.
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
- Frequented by the local Garda Civil for refreshments and refuelling vehicles, it was a ‘safe’ out-of-town location. Very friendly & helpful staff. Bar food was adequate (there is restaurant seating too) go for the tapas rather than the snack food. Excellent value.
- La persona de recepción muy atenta, para mi bien!!!! Ubicación muy bien si vas de paso. Volvería!!
- el personal muy amable, atentos en todo momento. la habitación muy limpia. un poco lejos del centro pero bien comunicado, si no quieres llevar coche, parada autobús al lado cada 30 minutos, estas en el centro en 5 minutos. Llegamos a las 15 de la tarde y en el restaurante nos dieron de comer sin problemas. Platos muy abundates, imposible quedarse con hambre, estaba todo muy rico, puedes pedir desayunos muy completos con zumo y tostadas (de pan con jamon en mi caso)
- Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Top Guest Houses In Vega De Santa María Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vega de Santa María Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!