10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vedra Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vedra Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vedra Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vedra Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vedra Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vedra Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vedra Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vedra Galicia:
Casa da Capilla
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Casa da Capilla is located in Gres in the region of Galicia, just 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 29 miles from Casa da Capilla, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8 miles from the property.
Location was amazing, didn’t even realize it was so cozy and just 30 mins away from Santiago de Compostela.
Perfect for a weekend retreat.
Homemade tasty food. And the staff was really friendly and approachable.
- Creat locación to hit Santiago and enjoy the typical Galician countryside. Quaint property with beautiful sourroundings. The owners were very friendly and the breakfast, well, amazing.
- La amabilidad de Paula y el relax de la casa y su entorno.
- La cama muy cómoda, el bar estupendo y el personal inmejorable
- La amabilidad de Paula y Ana y de las chicas del bar.Muy agradecidos por hacernos sentir como en casa.Muchisimas gracias.
- Location was amazing, didn’t even realize it was so cozy and just 30 mins away from Santiago de Compostela.
Pension Residencial Victoria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Pension Residencial Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla, just 9 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Pension Residencial Victoria, and Isla de la Toja is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Todo nuevo, muy limpio, el bar del hotel muy muy bueno
Nuevo, de estilo moderno. 100% recomendable a un precio inigualable.
Carta para cenar con raciones, bocadillos y hamburguesas.
- El restaurante tiene un servicio estupendo y la comida es deliciosa.
- Lugar muy acogedor con personal excelente. Muy cerca de Santiago. Varias rutas de senderismo y pazos para visitar por la zona.
Muy limpio , moderno y confortable.
baño muy bonito y funcional con un secador de pelo.
desayuno gratuito muy rico con su zumo incluido
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Albeitaría offers accommodations in Reis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from PR Albeitaría, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from PR Albeitaría.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
La ubicación, perfecta en una zona rural muy tranquila pero cerca de Santiago y a un paso de Pontevedra.
El diseño de los espacios, moderno y funcional, las grandes ventanas de las habitaciones.
El trato del personal: exquisito.
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones. Muy moderno, limpio y luminoso. Recomendable.
Hostal Conde Rey
Hostal Conde Rey is located in Bandeira, 16 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 27 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 25 miles from Hostal Conde Rey, and Marín is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- We had the quadruple room for the family which was bigger then expected with plenty of room for packs. Arrived on a cold, wet day after a long camino hike and the owner had the room heated and ready for us. Great location right on the camino, easy to find. Comfy beds. Minimalist bathroom but had the basics. Enormous closet was a bonus. Basic breakfast of coffee and toast. Owners very nice.
- It was a very large room with plenty of privacy. The room was clean and lovely.
- Rick the manager was very helpful & friendly, trying his best to understand & help us through the language barrier. The meals were good , especially dinner.
- Great location. Quiet. Rooms were good with own bathroom. A little square close by was a nice relaxation point watching children kick balls and skate as the sun sank.
- Basic hotel, which was clean. The staff downstairs were friendly.
Pensión A Solaina
Pensión A Solaina offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Pensión A Solaina, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The building is a converted apartment block so there are kitchens on each floor. Bedrooms and bathrooms were spotless and very comfortable. Great Camino accommodation ( don’t forget to turn left into town as you come to the T junction ! It’s not well marked)
- Really nice staff. Large clean room, lovely decor, spacious bath.
- This place is ideally located after a long day on the Camino. It was clean and quiet. Really appreciated the drying rack in the balcony.
- Perfectly located, clean and friendly, I would very highly recommend
Very friendly staff.
The place was clean and had a good location for El Camino.
Casa Celsa-Barbantes is located in the City Center neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, just 450 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Galicia Park is 1,050 feet from Casa Celsa-Barbantes, and Belvis Park is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Casa Celsa-Barbantes.
- Very helpful front desk person (woman). Great location just a block from the Catedral. Small room, but warm and comfortable.
- I really liked the place, it was very clean and the location was perfect.
- Centrally located property just a block from the cathedral with wonderful friendly staff. Would definitely book again
- We were pleased to have a room with a view as an upgrade and a courtesy gesture from the staff. That was really kind. The room was spacious, comfy bed, amazing view. The hotel is well located, just 2min walk from the cathedral and main attractions. Plenty of nice restaurants nearby too.
- Helpful receptionist, great location, warm and cosy room. We were very happy about our stay.
Casas Reais Boutique
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! This boutique hotel is located 1,300 feet from Santiago Cathedral, at the entrance to Santiago’s Old Town from the French Route of the Camino de Santiago. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All air-conditioned rooms at Casas Reais P.R. feature a safe, minibar, a flat-screen TV and a private balcony.Hotel Casas Reais’s Republica café-bar opens onto a large summer terrace.A private car park can be found only 350 feet from Casas Reais. The hotel is situated by the Puerta del Camino, near the Galician Art Museum and the Museum of the People of Galicia.
- A Fabulous boutique hotel In Santiago- impeccably decorated, excellent service. The spa bath was very welcome after walking many kilometers – linen impeccable- Excellent service
- From the warm welcome by the receptionist to the first rate comforts and amenities of the room and the excellent location, we could not fault this property and would love to return some day.
- Decor is modern and very lovely. Plenty of good places to eat nearby
- Lovely staff, good location and fantastic rooms. Loved the internet-connected TV and the radio that worked in the bathroom and bedroom. The massive waterfall shower was also awesome! There’s also a new restaurant called Oliveira across the road which is excellent. Would highly recommend.
- The hotel was in a great location, right in the old town next to the cathedral. The rooms were great, very tasteful with a modern twist. Great balcony with a nice view of old town which made it feel very Immersive, as if you were living in Santiago. Breakfast was also served untill 12 which was fantastic
PR Nimo is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The location was great, very near the train station and not far from Old town.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Very homely accommodation. Great location.great restaurant and shopping in this area. 5 min walk to old town
- Nice big airy room, spartan and super clean. Excellent security (3 doors to get to the room). Five minute walk from the train station: go up the stairs, turn left at the top, walk to the first cross street and cross at the light. It’s one block up on the left. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. We requested good wifi and extra pillows and got both. Short walk to the cathedral and pilgrim office.
Hotel has a great location – just about 10 minutes walking from old town. It has many cafes, restaurants and shops nearby. Staff is maximum friendly and speaks English (it’s quite rare in north of Spain).
Room is perfect and has a giant windows and big bathroom. It’s quiet and cozy.
- The room was quiet and clean. We had to catch a train at 6 am on the next morning and the walk to the station took less than five minutes.
PR 25 de Julio
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! The 25 de Julio is located 1,000 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers bright rooms with a balcony and city views, and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodation is spacious and features elegant décor. All rooms include a plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are available.25 de Julio has a café-bar and offers a continental breakfast for EUR 3.20. There are several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.25 de Julio offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza de Obradoiro. The Galician Contemporary Art Museum and San Domingo de Bonaval Park are 15 minutes’ walk away.The property offers free bicycle parking and is 10 minutes’ walk from Santiago Train Station. An airport shuttle can be provided for a fee and Santiago Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Very close to cathedral and town centre. Quiet at night. Staff pleasant and helpful.
- The view from the room and closer location to main local attractions. I also felt very secure since the police station is just in opposite building.
- Central location next to bars, police station, the old town and a park with amazing views. Nicely decorated room, simple but fine use of space and most comfy bed. Helpful and smiling staff. Good shower. Lots of light. Waterboiler!
- Nice little hotel, with a super comfortable bed and a good breakfast offering. Great location, in a quiet area but very close to Santiago’s main cathedral. Really recommend.
We liked everything about this apartment!
Brilliant, safe location (opposite the police station) within old town, 200 metres from Cathedral. Safe underground parking at a discount (staffed 24/7)
The owner and staff were lovely with us and made a lot of our big dog, nice park nearby for walking him. Locals very friendly, one we met insisted on paying for our lunch! (Thanks Sr Carlos!!)
Nice cafe with lovely breakfasts
All in all, a fantastic place to stay!
Nice dinner at Casa Camillo, a restaurant opposite the Correos, which was dog friendly
Hostal Mapoula P.R.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Mapoula P.R. Offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Galicia Park is 350 feet from Hostal Mapoula P.R., and Belvis Park is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Mapoula P.R..
- Love it! The staff bends over backwards to be helpful and courteous.
- Location couldn’t be better and brilliant value for money.
- Perfectly located, this hostal is more like a boutique hotel. Incredibly helpful staff, clean, warm and comfortable room, rich breakfast. And don’t forget to leave your smallest change on the “naked” walls as a symbol of good luck (and a wish to return)!
- Plesant rooms! Bed ok, shower fantastic. Overall nice staff. Very crisp breakfast bread with nice selection of other things to go with it. Elevator for comfort. The location is so central old town vs. new town. The only hotel we stayed in that wasn’t damp.
- Very accommodating staff! We had to cancel one (out of two) night stay on short notice due to an injury from one of our friends and the company was kind enough not to charge us the cancellation fee. The property was in excellent condition and well kept. Great location!
Top Guest Houses In Vedra Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vedra Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vedra Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vedra Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!