10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vaugines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Elephant de Vaugines
One of our top picks in Vaugines.Elephant de Vaugines features a garden, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Vaugines. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the 4-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The rooms include a patio with garden views.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Elephant de Vaugines offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 36 miles from Elephant de Vaugines.
- From the moment we entered the expansive property we were totally charmed and delighted. The warm and welcoming owners and staff have considered every detail to make their guests stay exceptional – a lavish buffet breakfast set up on the shaded terrace, with views that made us want to stay forever! Comfortable, elegant and perfectly equipped rooms, wifi that works well everywhere on the property, a cool refreshing big pool surrounded by cushioned loungers. We arrived rather late on the first day of our stay, and Francois, the owner, made reservations for us in the wonderful village of Cucuron, 2 km away. The second night we didn’t want to leave the property – it’s just too beautiful to go anywhere else! So the staff prepared a delicious cold dinner of cheeses, smoked fish, tomatoes, local wine and we sat and watched the sun set over the lush Luberon valley. This is an exceptional place and we can’t wait to return!
- Good location, friendly staff (special mention to Melissa), great breakfast
- Wonderful place. Very quiet and relaxing. The owners were friendly and helpful. The pool and the view from the terrace were fabulous. We highly recommend this property and will be back.
- Beautiful location, amazing views, heated pool, peaceful evenings! The hosts were lovely and when we drove in late our first night, offered to prepare wine, cheese and make sure we were comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was great, with local, organic products. Highly recommended!!
- A beautiful secluded place, run by a wonderful, warm, friendly pair. A daily breakfast is a true feast. Fantastic fruit, great cheeses and fish is accompanied by cakes out of this world. Don’t miss almond cake from a local bakery. Nina radiates warmth. Francois is a walking encyclopedia.
Les Chambres De Charlotte
There’s a restaurant.At Les Chambres De Charlotte, every room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while certain units at the guesthouse also provide guests with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at Les Chambres De Charlotte.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cucuron, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 38 miles from Les Chambres De Charlotte.
- Breakfast was tasty and fresh! Perfect pre-bike ride!
- A great stay! Amazing breakfast, a beautiful property, right in the heart of the village. Everything was very easy. Thibaut came to meet us at the property to give us the keys (there is no staff on site at all times, this is pretty normal for a chambre d’hote in France), he was very helpful (and with a handshake that could kill a small animal). We had a great time at Les Chambres de Charlotte!
- It was amazing-so romantic place-old-stunningly renovated house with deep charm, very nice, friendly and helpful owner Thibaut… we hope to come back soon:)!Just a day after departure and it’s missing…
- Perfect location! The hotel was sparkling clean with comfy beds and loads of character. The host was really friendly and helpful!
- Curcuran and the other villages of Luberon beautiful. Old home, large rooms, art all over the place, nice quiet street, great vu on high ground just 10m walk up the olde streets, bars around huge long basin just 10m down thru belle streets.
Domaine La Parpaille
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and bar, Domaine La Parpaille is located in Cucuron. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.You can play ping pong and minigolf at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 38 miles from Domaine La Parpaille.
- Great breakfast everything made on site. Outside town, beautiful and quiet location, but only a short drive in.
Domaine La Parpaille is in a lovely location on the outskirts of Cucuron, surrounded by vineyards with a backdrop of the Luberon mountain range.
Only a 2minute drive (or 20min walk) to the centre of Cucuron with its lovely restaurants and L’Etang pool where you can enjoy a relaxing drink.
Eve was a great host, and made us feel very welcome during our stay… Perfect!
- location, room, breakfast, peaceful, owner, staff, parking, pool.
- The estate is gorgeous, with a lovely garden and a few swimming pools. The room was big and nicely decorated. The food was very good although quite expensive.
- Breakfast was incredible, homemade, true attention to details, local products a very strong point! We stayed in the stars room, well decorated in an authentic Romantic style full of character and charm.
Ancienne Maison des Gardes
One of our top picks in Lourmarin.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ancienne Maison des Gardes offers pet-friendly guest house accommodations in Lourmarin, 17 mi from Aix-en-Provence.Ancienne Maison des Gardes offers studios, apartments and a double room. The studios and apartments have a kitchen equipped with a fridge, coffee machine, toaster and stovetop, and some units have an oven, microwave or dishwasher. All studios and apartments also have a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Some units are air-conditioned.Guests in the Double Room with Balcony have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, a WC and a hand basin. The room features a garden view. Guests in the double room can order breakfast on site, subject to availability.Avignon is 30 mi from Ancienne Maison des Gardes, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Robin and Rose were fantastic. Rooms appear to be from and old manor house with great personality. We had a second floor balcony and there is an interior courtyard that all rooms share. Rose made dinner reservations for us at Numero 9 and Robin recommended L’Recreation which are also both highly recommended. Cafe Gaby is a must for breakfast, coffee, lunch, drinks and is the heart beat of the village. The Cave wine shop and Jilbert should not be missed. We also paid our respects to Albert Camus. Lourmarin and it’s 1,000 people is the perfect Provence town. We wanted to stay in Lourmarin forever.
- Everything was perfect…..the accommodations, the hosts, the location. No complaints! The perfect place to stay while visiting the Luberon.
- Spacious bi-level 2 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen , dining room, living room and two terrace. Located on the entry to the village. Ample free public parking in surrounding area. A super U is 10 minutes away by car.
- Lovely, helpful hosts. Location couldn’t be better. Best, biggest shower in france! Little terrace pleasant to work on.
- Made to feel very welcome. Very central to the town which was great. Lovely room with balcony. Very comfortable bed.
Le Pavillon de Galon
One of our top picks in Cucuron.Located in Cucuron, 22 mi from Aix-en-Provence, Le Pavillon de Galon features an outdoor infinity pool and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site. Free WiFi is offered.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a lounge for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free Hermès toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. The guest house also offers bike hire. Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 36 mi from Le Pavillon de Galon, while Apt is 17 mi away. Marseille Provence Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- the property was beautiful, breakfast outside was lovely – the grounds are stunning!
- When the weather allowed, we enjoyed taking breakfast in a delightful sheltered patio area surrounded by luxuriant greenery. It was charmingly served by the friendly staff member who was keen to please. We liked the view from our small upstairs window over the beautiful landscape dominated by the extensive garden, containing hedges, clipped plants amidst slightly unkempt parterres and some very fine old trees. It is on an ancient site of natural beauty which has been further developed by the current owners who are very proud of the admiration it has received. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and fruit trees, it is very close to the charming and unspoiled village of Cucuron and is perfectly positioned as a base for exploring the Luberon.
Excellent location with magnificent gardens with wonderful scenery.
Excellent breakfast with home made fruit jams.
Bibi and Guy made us feel like guests and not like customers.
The room (the ground floor one) has direct access to the gardens and is beautifully furnished with great taste and items selected from the owners’ travels.
Cucuron is nicely located in Provence allowing us to visit different villages
- The grounds and pool were amazing …..Bibi the owner was welcoming and very passionate about the garden and her b & b.
Very comfortable accommodation in a beautiful part of the world. It was great to wander freely around the famous garden and chat with our hosts about plants and life.
The Roman influence and the history of this place make Le Pavillon de Galon a great place to visit even at the start of the winter season. Loved waking up to those crisp mornings!
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of Mont Ventoux, Villa Boulou is a guest house located 2.1 mi from Rognes. The property is set in 10 0 ft² of land. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV.A self-service breakfast is available in the morning.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Marseille is 27 mi from Villa Boulou, while Aix-en-Provence is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- Very quiet and beautiful location, friendly hosts, breakfast arrangements
- Welcoming hosts are lovely people. The room was really a very tasteful suite with two rooms and contemporary bath. Loved having ground floor accommodations and beautiful grounds including pool.
- Flexibility on arrival time, basic breakfast breads and coffee cold cuts and cheese oj ready for you to take
- Location is good,room is comfortable and roomy balcony
Spacious quirky accommodation
Breakfast available at any time, can even eat on your terrace.
Plenty of hot water
Tea, coffee available at any time
Great location to explore surrounding beautiful villages
Set in a former convent dating back to the 17th-century, Le Couvent is located in Apt in the heart of the Luberon region. It features an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace with sun beds and free Wi-Fi.The rooms with garden views have floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings. Some also have exposed wooden beams. All have a flat-screen TV and bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served in the large dining room by the fireplace or in the garden, on the terrace. Restaurants are located 150 feet away.Le Couvent is a good starting point to explore the Luberon hill-top villages. Bikes can be rented on site and guests can go hiking, tree or rock climbing in the area. They can also drive 5 mi to Villars’s golf or 11 mi to visit Gordes. Roussillon is a 5.6 miles drive away while Sénanque Abbey is 16 mi away.
- The location was great and the garden was beautiful. It is certainly a site with history and the owners are still working on its restoration. The breakfast was very good and our room was large. There are nice and thoughtful touches to find including a mini bar in the room for which you pay what you think the value is- they genuinely want you to be comfortable.
- Great location, tastefully decorated, clean and a nice breakfast
- I reserved last minute and got the last room, which was more like suite. Although the lighting was a bit dim, the space and the charm made up for it. The host was very charming and accomodating. Breakfast was abundant and delicious.
- They were very kind and helpful. Even though I do not speak French
- The breakfast was splendid, the orners were very helpfull and very very kind
Le Parfum Des Collines
Located in the heart of the Luberon Natural Regional Park, Le Parfum Des Collines offers tastefully decorated guests rooms in the town of Saignon. The property features free WiFi access and an outdoor pool and terrace area. Guests can relax in the hot tub and enjoy the on-site sauna facilities.Each of the air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine and a private bathroom with either a bath or shower, bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Selected rooms have a seating area. A continental breakfast is available every morning.For those guests who wish to explore the surrounding area, Aix-en-Provence is 35 mi from Le Parfum Des Collines, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 40 mi away.Avignon – Caumont Airport is 32 mi away. Alternatively if you are arriving by car, free private parking facilities are offered on site.
- Beautiful, spacious rooms. Natural and wholesome breakfasts. The jacuzzi/ sauna facility was excellent!
- Amazing stay in nice authentic luxury guest house with fantastic view, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic owners and fantastic service! Thank you, Silver and Michele, we definitely come back next year!
- Wonderful breakfast of healthy, home produced items.
- Die Gastgeber sind sehr liebenswürdig und zuvorkommend.Das Frühstück ist hervorragend und besteht aus vielen selbstgemachten biologischen Zutaten.Sehr empfehlenswert ist auch das Abendessen.Das gesamte Anwesen ist sehr stilvoll und modern eingerichtet.Die Lage ist zwar sehr ruhig und abgelegen ,aber man erreicht alle Sehenswürdigkeiten des Luberon in kürzester Zeit.
- Paradiesisches Hide Away inmitten von Lavendelfeldern. Ein Chambres d’Hôte luxe der allerbesten Sorte. Wer supernette Gastgeber, Diskretion, Top-Ausstattung und bilderbuchartiges provencalisches Flair sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Wir kommen wieder.
Set in Bonnieux, Fontaure provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. Rooms have a balcony with mountain views.Guest rooms at the guest house come with a seating area. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and certain units at Fontaure have a patio. The rooms include a wardrobe.An organic continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Avignon is 29 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Everything was excellent, great host, warm, friendly, genuinely concerned about the environment and maintains the place well. I would love to revisit. Great hospitality!! Five ⭐️ s!!
- location was fine although the direction in google map were inaccurate. I believe it was mentioned by another guest.
- Great location, very friendly host, clean room with a great bed and nice bathroom
- The breakfasts with many homemade jams, crepes, fresh cherries, home baked cakes. The spacious rooms with organic lavender soap and other homely touches. Sharing a dinner table with the host family. The beautiful setting.
Beautiful place, nice owners
Everything just like the photos
La Treille et L’Impasse
Located in Ansouis in the Provence region of France, La Treille et L’Impasse offers self-catering accommodations with access to an outdoor swimming pool. The property also offers a terrace with outdoor furniture.Each house features a living room with a TV and laundry facilities. The private bathrooms include a shower and hairdryer.The fully-equipped kitchens are fitted with a stove, oven, microwave and coffee machine. Bars and restaurants can be found within the vicinity.La Treille et L’Impasse is located at the foot of the Ansouis medieval castle, perched in the southern Luberon. Aix-en-Provence Train Station is 19 mi away.
- Everything was great. The terrace is perfect in the afternoon. There is a cafe and a store nearby which makes it easy stroll around the town. The lavender fields are close by.
- Everything. The rooms, the view, the balcony, the kitchen, the pool. Absolutely amazing place!!
- Appartamento molto ben tenuto e accogliente. Pulito e grande.
- Superbes gîtes, tres bien pour regroupement en famille ou entre amis. Piscine au Top. Chambres avec sdb et toilette. Bien équipé. Village joli et balades possibles!
Personnel accueillant et serviable.
Climatisation, matériel de bonne qualité (four, grill, aspirateur centralisé, buanderie à dispo…)
Top Guest Houses In Vaugines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vaugines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!