10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Varaire Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Varaire Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Varaire Midi-pyrénées:
LA CLE d’ESCAMPS
Featuring a garden and a terrace, LA CLE d’ESCAMPS is located in Escamps. With free WiFi, this 3-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.Rooms include an electric tea pot, while certain rooms are contain a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 57 miles from LA CLE d’ESCAMPS.
- Easy to find if you completely ignore Google maps. Beautifully renovated and charming hosts.
- Our host was very friendly and helpful, even to the point of recommending a local restaurant and booking it for us. The property has been beautifully renovated and our room was a good size with a comfortable bed. We had visited St Cirq Lapopie during the day and the 40 minute drive to Escamps was well worth it to stay in this lovely property. Breakfast comprised lots of home made produce, including an apricot and lavender cake which was delicious. And if you stay at La Cle d’Escamps we can recommend Le Bistro d’Escamps, 5 minutes walk from the property.
- Accueil agréable. Propriétaire discrète et sympathique. Établissement calme et reposant. Bâtisse de caractère . Magnifique jardin.
- Todo fantástico. Excelente la confitura de diente de león que hace la anfitriona.
Magnifique environnement naturel
Bâtiment très bien rénové
Lieu très calme
Au cœur d’une très belle région
Mas de Redoules
Mas de Redoules is located 2.5 mi from Saint-Cirq-Lalpopie and offers 3 bedrooms with views over the garden and the countryside. WiFi and cable internet is available.Each rooms has its own private entrance and comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and toilet.Breakfast can be served in a basket at an extra cost. The summer kitchen is available to all guests for all of their meals and there is a furnished terrace overlooking the Lot Valley where guests can relax.Guests can go hiking and cycling in the surroundings. Cahors Train Station a 50-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- staff/property owners very friendly, helpful and fluent in English. Beautiful, quiet country setting and historically interesting buildings. Provided fresh bread, jams, and homemade yogurt for breakfast for a modest fee.
- The host Antione was a gem, very helpful and had a wide knowledge of the area and travellers needs. The stone cottage accomodation was just lovely for atmosphere and comfort in a rural location. The summer kitchen was a little walk from our room perhaps 100m but modern and spacious with excellent views, warm and all well stocked with appliances for any cooking needs. We bought our supplies before we arrived and just carried it all to the kitchen. Theres plenty of storage there. Walks are nearby and lovely towns to visit in the Lot. Very comfortable bed. Would highly recommend this.
- Our room was lovely and the summer kitchen building is nice. We made our own dinner and breakfast there. The property is very rural but we were able to find it quite easily. Owners are friendly and speak fluent English.
- Chambre confortable, cuisine d’été sympathique. coin reculé
- Les croissants et le pain frais le matin dans la cuisine d été au milieu de la propriété. Le calme du lieu et la gentillesse du propriétaire.
Auberge des Versanes
Located in Tour-de-Faure, 1.2 mi from St Cirq Lapopie , Auberge des Versanes features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant with terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has direct access to the garden and features loungers.You can play table tennis at the guest house. The guest house also offers bike hire.
- The dinner prepared from local products, some even grown on the premises, was a highlight of our trip. Our hosts were very welcoming, we felt like family. Lots of good ideas to see in the region. Friendly dogs.
- This is not an elegant place- it is a working farm. Don’t expect manicured lawns & crystal glasses. Do expect a delightful couple (Yann & Carole) who will make you feel ever so welcome. The food is delicious & grown right there. It is easy to find, but very quiet. Lots of parking. Easy access to St Cirq Lapopie & all the other amazing sites of the Lot valley.
- Lovely gardens, super friendly and helpful owners who made us fell so welcome. We ate two nights there and loved the food.
- Yann and his spouse were very friendly and accommodating. The setting is lovely (the best part may be entering their courtyard through an archway of honeysuckle – the smell is beyond words). The evening meals were worth 5+ stars. You are very close to beautiful St Cirq Lapopie and Pech Merle cave with its prehistoric paintings. Both are within walking or biking distamce – and there is a small bike shop 150 m down the street (Max, the owner is also a very kind and helpful person).
This is a charming family-run homestead in the country side with nice garden, greenhouse and animals (sheep, goats). Guest rooms are separate from the main building with comfortable bed and a bathroom. Yann and his family are very hospitable hosts. We had tasty and hearty home-made dinner in the evening and good French breakfast in the morning.
The Auberge is located very convenient to explore the region by car – Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, Grotte du Peche Merle and other interesting places are just a few km away.
Charme et jardin cœur St Cirq
Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a closet and free WiFi.All guest rooms at Charme et jardin cœur St Cirq are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, like hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 55 miles from Charme et jardin cœur St Cirq.
- Very cozy and clean. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed to prepare a meal. Free parking in the private lot behind the Gite was a plus. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful for both our French and English speakers. Was the best place we stayed in the area.
- Everything – Marie, our host, was welcoming & friendly, helpful (helped carry some luggage to the 2nd floor), full of information (what to see in and outside St Cirq, where to eat in the village, where to park), and made sure each day that our stay was perfect. The kitchen was fully equipped for even a long-term stay with coffee maker, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, stove, cookware, etc. We unfortunately weren’t able to take advantage of the beautiful garden because of the weather. The “gite” was spacious with a high ceiling as it was on the 2nd (top) floor, with a nice view of the town hall.
- Marie was an excellent host. She has created a beautiful flat in a lovely location looking out over the village. The flat was well appointed and very comfortable. Marie provided all kinds of useful tips and was quick to respond whenever we needed anything. This is a great place to stay in a wonderful village.
- The owner was charming and helpful and the location in this beautiful village was wonderful
- Location was delightful. Marie was extremely welcoming and helpful.
Le Gîte de Selgues
Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Le Gîte de Selgues offers pet-friendly accommodations in Verfeil-sur-Seye, 24 mi from Albi. The guest house has a barbecue and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for cyclingn hiking and canoeing. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Cahors is 27 mi from Le Gîte de Selgues, while Montauban is 27 mi away. Lexos train station is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 35 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge with a computer and a restaurant, Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles is located in Tour-de-Faure, 1.2 mi from Saint-Cirq Lapopie.The bedrooms have private bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, access to the garden with outdoor furniture and tea/coffee making facilities. Some bedrooms have free Wi-Fi access.At Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles you will also find a garden, a terrace and barbecue facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis.Breakfast is served in the homely dining room and diner is also available upon request and reservation. There is a restaurant 2,650 feet away.The guest house is located 21 mi from Cahors, 26 mi from Figeac and 24 mi from Villefranche de Rouergue. The property offers free parking.
- Nicely decorated room with comfy beds! It had a nice yard with outdoor seating too and lots of space. The host was very nice and there was a great breakfast buffet. 🙂
- The location was excellent, the facilities were very good for families
- Delightful French farm house decor, with a lovely breakfast. Many thoughtful, imaginative touches make you welcome and comfortable. Loved the home-made yogurt, re-purposed antiques and friendly rooster!
- Location is very good for exploring the area, for example St Cirq la Popie village or Pech Merle cave. The breakfast was good, with fresh pancakes a big plus.
There were goats and chicken in the premise which my daughter loved!! Large open spaced for kids to run around. Place itself has a rustic country charm about it. Comfy bed and bathroom was really clean.
Highly recommend the place!
le mas de laché
One of our top picks in Caylus – and a guest favorite.
Located in Caylus, le mas de laché provides a terrace. The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer are accessible to all guests, while some rooms contain a DVD player.Guests at le mas de laché can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- What an incredible place. Beautifully maintained and a really stunning setting, we could not rate the quality of the accommodation more highly. Even so, the hospitality shown by Claire and Fabrice exceeds even that very high standard. We could not have been made to feel more welcome. We will be back soon.
- The holiday gite was fabulous. Hosts very friendly. Everything you needed for self catering. Beautiful surroundings in rural countryside. Private outdoor pool was lovely too.
Endroit vraiment reposant
Un cadre exceptionnel très bien entretenu
Des hôtes très accueillant !
On conseille fortement cet endroit !
Le calme et le charme de la propriété dont l’entretien était remarquable.
Et puis la gentillesse et la qualité de l’accueil de nos hôtes
Le site est magnifique, authentique et luxueux
L’accueil est chaleureux et très sympathique !
La Vayssade – Maison d’Hôtes – Jacuzzi, Piscine & Truffes
Located in Lalbenque, 9.3 mi from Cahors, La Vayssade features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. The guest house has a hot tub and water sports facilities. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Evening meals can be served at the property upon prior request. From December to March, meals and activities around the truffle are proposed. There is a shared lounge where guests can relax.There are horses on the property and guests can bring their own horses. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Cahors is 9.9 mi from the property and St Cirq Lapopie is 16 mi away. The nearest airports are Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 47 mi from the property, and Toulouse-Blagnac airport, 66 mi away.
- Great location. Close to restaurants and bars. Just off the A20 autoroute.
- Lovely country setting. Flowers, fruit trees and horses on the grounds.
Initial view on line. Helene was most welcoming! Property is absolutely lovely and charming as well as Lalbenque!
Breakfast perfect and delicious. We so enjoyed all! Highly recommend!! 10 Stars! Close to Cahors and Cele Valley.
Thank you Helene for all and a lovely experience in France. Best of sucess to you and your Family!
- The beautiful location and buildings; the wonderful hosts
- We loved our stay here, everything was great. Emmanuel and his family were very accommodating, the property is beautiful, the location is easy walking to the village and the breakfast was incredible! I would definitely stay here again.
Chambres d’hotes a Lamourio
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’hotes a Lamourio is located in Montdoumerc in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 12 mi from Cahors. Free private parking is available on site.Chambres d’hotes a Lamourio features free WiFi .The property is located in a small village close to A1 motorway. Montauban is 21 mi from Chambres d’hotes a Lamourio, while Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 15 mi away. The property is 62 mi from Toulouse. The nearest airport is Agen La Garenne Airport, 45 mi from Chambres d’hotes a Lamourio.
- The location , the owner with her hospitality , everything was so clean , the swimming pool was fantastic
- Remote but very peaceful and we spent a lovely evening drinking red wine with the owner. Perfect stopover.
Jacqueline was really friendly and good fun. Breakfast was lovely and the house and setting is beautiful
- Jacqueline was the perfect hostess, & her house & property are beautiful. Sharing breakfast with her other guests & talking with her was a great way to start each day. Breakfast is simple French style, but Jacqueline’s home-made jams & fresh fruit from her garden were a fantastic perk. And the swimming pool! And the view!
- Beautiful property and tremendously hospitable and friendly host. The bathroom and facilities were pristine, I have never seen such a beautifully clean shower room and toilet. Breakfast was all home made with about 10 homemade jams that the owner made from the fruits she grew in her own garden. This was a most delightful place to stay, and absolute gem of a find. Thank you
Domaine de Cadenne
At countryside location you will find a small scaled holiday resort, just 2.5 mi away from the Aveyron River and the medieval village of Saint Antonin Noble Val. It is also a 45-minute drive from Montauban and 8.7 mi from Caussade Train Station and motorway exit. Domaine de Cadenne offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a barThe rooms are tastefully decorated and they all have their own bathroom with shower, separate toilet, and a living room with tea/coffee making facilities. With visible ancient oak beams, the apartment has a spacious living room with kitchen area, dining table and satellite TV.Guests have access to a communal terrace, table tennis, a games room and pool and accommodations have a private terrace with outdoor furniture. In the summer, barbecues and outdoor activities are available.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. A coffee machine and a cooker are free to use during the day and a table d’hôtes with regional products is available upon reservation.Toulouse Blagnac Airport is 56 mi from the property and an airport shuttle is available at an extra cost. There is free parking on site and a farmers’ market takes place 2.5 mi away on Sundays.
- The shower has strong water flow and the place was clean. Breakfast, which the hostess brings personally to the apartment, was good.
- Friendly owner, location was great, comfortable Gite, parking was nearby, overall great stay
- Lovely accommodation in beautiful location. Clean, comfortable with everything you need in the kitchen. Very good shower facilities. Comfortable beds. Marielle is a lovely host! Very pleasant sitting and dining area outside. The beautiful town of St Antonin is ten minutes away where you will find lots of places to eat, boutique shops, river sports and of course the wonderful Sunday market.
- The location, amenities, accommodation -everything! The host was so kind and generous with our children too.
- Super comfy beds, DELICIOUS breakfast, gorgeous location, friendly owner. It’s a lovely, lovely place!!
Top Guest Houses In Varaire Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!