10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valsequillo Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Valsequillo Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valsequillo Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valsequillo Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valsequillo Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valsequillo Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valsequillo Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valsequillo Gran Canaria:
Alojamiento Rural La Montaña
Located in Tejeda, 17 miles from Playa del Ingles, Alojamiento Rural La Montaña features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maspalomas is 17 miles from Alojamiento Rural La Montaña, and Las Palmas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Alojamiento Rural La Montaña.
The cold problem was solved with plenty blankets and hot water.
One apartment has a private terrace and the others share a common terrace with BBQ
Very nice views and a quiet place in wonderfull area.
The check in at the restaurant. I appreciate the welcome drink and some fruits.
- Lovely view, perfect place for summer time, no so sure about winter time, it was bit to cold for me. There is not proper heating, only small electric heater.
- Clean – but very basic! Not worth the cost. Very limited cooking utensils, furniture etc
- Really nice place, not good for walkers it’s a long way down to the property.
- Big and nice apartment, nice quiet place but little bit far from the centre
- The cold problem was solved with plenty blankets and hot water.
Casa Rural La Piedra Viva
Located in Agüimes in the region of Gran Canaria, 13 miles from Playa del Ingles, Casa Rural La Piedra Viva features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and car rental is available. Maspalomas is 14 miles from Casa Rural La Piedra Viva, and Las Palmas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice large room. Comfy bed.Nice decor. great location with street parking.Close to airport.
Cozy place to stay with good value. Staff is very nice and takes care of everything. They even made coffee for me and gave little breakfast. Its nice to hang out on courtyard. Bathroom was nice also with good shower, yes it floods after shower but its outside your room so it didn’t matter.
& The Best thing about the place was pet parrot called Pepe. Made me stay an extra night 🙂
- The place itself- perfect for our group of 12 people!
- Very friendly staff and welcome, beautiful patio/courtyard area shared, quirky, comfortable and clean room and lots of special little touches. Right in centre of town but quiet and relaxing. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
The room I booked at upon arrival make the staff change because they recognize I was longer than the bed,-so I was given a family bed room with the master bed, so I don’t have to sleep diagonally.
On the other side I was worried that the room were next to street noise, even the inner room further in I could use of the rural house, but I ‘the wooden curtain’ upon the window, made it silent, just what I need.
And I even got a tv to watch though I don’t understand Spanish, I become heavenly relaxed.
Hostal La Fonda (Aeropuerto)
Hostal La Fonda (Aeropuerto) offers accommodations in Ingenio. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa del Ingles is 14 miles from Hostal La Fonda (Aeropuerto), and Maspalomas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room, good service and arrangements to go to the airports at 4 am
(Airpor)tbus stop near the apartment
shared refigerator in the hall,
Common roof terrace with some chairs
- Great shower, lovely decor. Nice old man showed us around but had very little english (a little spanish really helped).
- The bedroom in the hostel La Fonda was clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel is good, 15 minut by bus from La Palma Airport.
- The posibility of parking in their garage and the place is realy clean .
Country Home La Manigua
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Country Home La Manigua offers accommodations in Ojos de Garza, just 16 miles from Playa del Ingles. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 17 miles from Country Home La Manigua, and Las Palmas is 12 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Lovely rural location in the hills, such a quaint authentic Spanish feeling. Nothing nearby really so undisturbed, unspoilt surroundings! Dinner was served, and room has complementary tea and coffee. Lovely family-run hotel. The room actually has two parts with a door in between. Ideal for me and my 2 friends. Good location for airport. Lady booked a taxi for us. €9.
- Very close to the airport. Dogs and horses just next to your room. Friendly and chilled atmosphere. Great large kitchen.
- It had the feeling of being on a ranch. They had beer on tap and it had a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere and friendly proprietors. We stayed in the cactus room which has a little private garden which caught the morning sun.
- Close to the airport. In case of a super early flight, it’s a good spot to spend the last night on the island. The staff was super kind and helpful, arranged a taxi for the very morning smoothly. Super cheap compared to other near-airport hotels.
- The one bedroom house was comfortable and clean,with its own outside sitting area. It was very near the airport,so suited our purpose,as we arrived in Gran Canaria late in the evening,and had to return to the airport the next morning to meet our son from a different flight.
La Casita de Las Palmas
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Casita de Las Palmas is located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria, just 7 miles from Las Canteras Beach.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The location is great and near to several bus stops that take you into the city. Lovely indoor garden and a great roof area to relax.
- Small but cosy place. Very nice host and ok facilities
- Perfect!! A lovely big apartment renovated and decorated with taste, with a beautiful terrace. The hosts were great, they made all they could to make us comfortable. nicely located, walking distance from supermarkets and restaurants. We would definitely come back!!
– Very friendly and helpful staff,
– Modern decor,
– Quiet, green and beautiful area,
– Easy access to the other parts of the island
– Nice garden and terrace,
– Clean room.
- Friendly Italian couple run this small but lovely villa in the North of the island. It is a great location if you’re wanting to explore the island with a car. There are a number of things to see all within a short driving distance 🙂
Located in Valleseco, 21 miles from Playa del Ingles, Fé Room features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 21 miles from Fé Room, and Las Palmas is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Fé Room.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Fonda de la Tea
This old inn house from the 19th century boasts great views of Tejeda and its landscape, the Biosphere Reserve of Gran Canaria.After a long period of renovation this has been converted into a spectacular rural hotel; a harmonious combination of traditional Canarian architectural elements and careful and tasteful decoration. There is a traditional Canarian patio that preserves a flavor of the old, with water and shade that create serenity. The rooms are comfortable, with the latest technologies installed and also views of the Cuenca de Tejeda.Tejeda is an ideal place for lovers of nature and cultural traditions; all this in a cozy and stylish hotel.
- Very conveniently located with lovely views around.
Like others we stayed here because the Parador was closed due to fire damage. With the benefit of hindsight this was probably the better option, if like us you prefer to eat out and drink in a bar other than the hotel one is staying in. Although only approx 4 miles away, we would not have wanted to drive the very windy narrow roads at night. the weather was significant;y better too, being further down the hill.
- Wonderful view from the hotel, and the efficient heating in the room (needed at this altitude and time of year)
- Eva, who welcomed us, was charming, warm and friendly. We had a nice room adjacent to the terrace (sadly no sun while we were there). Appreciated the bath after a days’ walking. The hotel’s sister restaurant (about 200m away) was very good.
- A lovely view from the large shared terrace in front of the room. Well located for exploring the area. Nice village.
Casa Santana Segura
One of our best sellers in Tejeda! Casa Santana Segura is located in Tejeda, just 17 miles from Playa del Ingles.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Maspalomas is 17 miles from Casa Santana Segura, and Las Palmas is 14 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice and helpful owner. A super-equipped house, ideal for a longer stay for a couple. Despite the low temperatures outside, the owner provided warmth and comfort in the cottage. House is located in the center of the village, close to restaurants, with a beautiful view of the mountains. It provides rest in quiet and peace. The owner gave us for welcome homemade products, in addition a nice gesture was to leave every morning, fresh bread on a lemon tree. We recommend!
- Alicia was very nice and welcoming. The house had everything we needed and fresh bread in the morning was a nice addition to our stay. Lovely and cosy place, I would definitely come back!
- Perfect for our family with 2 young children. The attention to detail and Alicia’s hospitality were amazing. Thank you for such a comfortable and enjoyable stay!
- Alicia was fabulous, her hospitality was excellent , we loved our stay in her beautiful cottage it had everything you could possibly want
Alicia and her son were very friendly and helpful.
We loved the views from our patio and especially the beautiful sunsets.
We were given fresh bread every morning as well as delicious cheese and tomato jam.
Everything you needed for a self catering holiday was provided, as well as luxuries like dressing gowns!!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lara house offers accommodations in Melenara, just 20 miles from Playa del Ingles.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maspalomas is 21 miles from Lara house, and Las Palmas is 10 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Lola del mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lola del mar is located in Melenara, just 20 miles from Playa del Ingles.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maspalomas is 21 miles from Lola del mar, and Las Palmas is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Simpaticissimi, Ercole e la moglie si sono dimostrati disponibilissimi. Strutta pulitissima, silenziosa, adatta a pace e relax, a pochi metri dal mare e da tutti i servizi. Consigliatissima!!!
- Majitel a voňavky na chodbě pro hosty, dostaly jsme při příjezdu každý láhev vody a čokoládu
- Professionalita’ e gentilezza squisiti, pulizia eccellente, posizione e rapporto qualita’ prezzo piu’ che ottimi.
- tous excellents. Emplacement, personnel, propreté, qualité / prix. Félicitations vraiment bien.
- habitación muy grande, al menos treinta metros cuadrados con área interior para relajarse, limpieza y personal impecable, excelente ubicación y precio.
Top Guest Houses In Valsequillo Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valsequillo Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valsequillo Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valsequillo Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!