10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vallon-pont-dʼarc Rhône-alps:
Located in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc and with Pont d’Arc reachable within 3.9 miles, Le Magnolia provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy pool views.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at LE MAGNOLIA can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ardeche Gorges is 5 miles from Le Magnolia, while Chauvet Cave is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 57 miles from the guesthouse.
- communal breakfast was, not exaggerating, fantastic
- Nothing apart from the fact it was close to the canoe centre
- It was nice having self-contained space but not everyone might like the all-in-one nature of the bathroom / toilet arrangements. Good breakfast though and a lovely dog!
Calme et dépaysement total !!! Petit déjeuner préparé par Michelle sur une grande table commune devant la piscine avec nombreuses confitures et gâteaux toujours “faits maison” ; la table commune permet de communiquer avec les autres résidents et c’est une très bonne idée.
Michelle et Thierry sont toujours à l’écoute des gens de passage que nous sommes, nous sommes reçus ici comme si nous faisions partis de leur famille ou de leurs amis…Bravo à tous les deux –
La sympathie des propriétaires et leur accueil.
Le petit déjeuner
Chambre Spacieuse avec Terrasse – Centre Vallon
Chambre Spacieuse avec Terrasse – Center Vallon is located 800 feet from Vallon-Pont-d’Arc center where guests can find restaurants and shops. It features a free parking space along the house. Pont d’Arc is 3.1 mi away.The room comes with a private bathroom.Ardeche Gorges is 2.5 mi from Chambre Spacieuse avec Terrasse – Center Vallon, while Chauvet Cave is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 43 mi from Chambre Spacieuse avec Terrasse – Center Vallon.
la posizione nel centro storico, ma tranquilla
camera e bagno spaziosi e ben arredati, il parcheggio e lo spazio fuori molto comodi
- La personne qui nous à reçu était d’une gentillesse! Je ne peux que recommander cette chambre. Propreté , confort , rapport qualité/prix super. Merci encore
- bon rapport qualité prix, très proche du centre, propriétaire sympathique, très propre à recommandé
- j’ai beaucoup aimé la location très spacieuse et très propre et pratique. elle correspond parfaitement à la description, je voudrais vraiment mettre un point d’honneur pour l’hôte qui est très serviable, avenante et très discrète, je garderai un agréable souvenir de ce séjour (rando paddle) et conseille sans aucune hésitation cette location. Sylvain
Logement très bien situer. Très pratique d’accès avec une salle de bain priver.
Très propre et lit de bonne qualité .
- la posizione nel centro storico, ma tranquilla
le chat perché
One of our best sellers in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc! Located in the countryside in Vallon-Pont-d’Arc, Chambres d’hôtes du Chat Perché is set in a characteristic stone house and offers a sun terrace. The Gorges de l’Ardèche are a 5-minute drive away.All rooms are decorated in a unique style with varying themes and they feature exposed stone and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Chambres d’hôtes du Chat Perché. Guests can also find restaurants just 2,950 feet away.Balazuc is just a 20-minute drive away and hiking activities are possible in the area. Additional features include free bikes upon request, free Wi-Fi access in the guest rooms and free public parking on site.
- I really liked the village. And the owners off the place.
- The location ay the top of the house was perfect . We sat outside at breakfast enjoying the swifts zooming round the roofs. We really enjoyed our conversation with the friendly owner.
- The proprietor was very friendly and helpful, no one there when we arrived only the children we were early but was unable to contact by phone.
- A very warm, friendly host! Excellent breakfast. The North African themed decor and furnishings definately added to the experience!
- Very friendly and helpful host, charming Moroccan-themed rooms, lovely roof-top terrace, good location in little hamlet within easy walking distance to the town along quiet lanes….All good!
Couleurs du Sud
Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Couleurs du Sud is set in Vallon-Pont-d’Arc. Free private parking is available on site. Couleurs du Sud features free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests wishing to have breakfast at the property can reserve it upon arrival.Pont d’Arc is 1.9 mi from Couleurs du Sud, while Ardeche Gorges is 2.6 mi away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 43 mi from the property.
- New, very nicely furnished large rooms. Located in center of town but a little difficult to find.
- Cristine is so gracious and helpful. The facility is relaxing and beautiful. You feel like you have entered another world. Beautiful pool. Great breakfast. Very well located. You will be in the middle of everything but it is very quiet. If you have a hard time finding it (because of street closings and one-way streets) it is a 3-minute walk to the grocery store – so you can call Cristine from there if you have a problem.
- A little oasis in the centre of Vallons Pont d’Arc
- Such a beautiful tranquil hotel, lovely rooms lovely pool area, lovely owners, do what they could to help. Would happily stay again if coming to the area. Had a fantastic week here.
- Christine stayed up late as we were late arriving. We also got to take bread leftover from breakfast for an afternoon picnic. Thierry let us taste some local Rose. Great stay at Couleurs du Sud
One of our top picks in Grospierres.The Tour’N’Sol is a guest house located in a renovated ancient stone house close to the Ardèche Gorge and the Cevennes. It offers free WiFi and a 164 ft² outdoor swimming pool.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Tour’N’Sol feature a fridger and offer views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each room has its own bathroom with a shower.Each morning, a continental breakfast buffet is served on the terraced area. Guests may also prepare themselves a packed lunch for an extra fee.The multilingual staff can arrange motorcycle tours of the region. The accommodations is 8.1 mi from Vallon Pont d’Arc natural stone bridge.Tour’N’Sol is 20 mi from Aubenas and 35 mi from Montelimar Train Station. Free private parking for cars and motorcycles is available on site.
- Great service! He really took the time to explain everything!
- Typical Continental breakfast but the eggs were good. swimming pool was very good.
- Excellent central location to see the non tourist REAL places. Great pool and superb staff.
- The welcome was very warm and they are very charming and helpful with information about the surrounding area and giving advice on places to visit. Really great contact. Although we were there during pool season, the pool and surrounding commodities are really nice with in the hotel courtyard.
- Établissement de charme et un hôte très sympathique, une belle rencontre qui a parfait notre séjour dans cette belle région.
Auberge des Salelles
Set in Saint-Maurice-d’Ibie, 29 mi from Orange, Auberge des Salelles features free WiFi throughout the property and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike hire and car hire are available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Montélimar is 16 mi from Auberge des Salelles, while Alès is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 45 mi from Auberge des Salelles.
- Nice and calm place, off the busy ardeche valley. Good local food in owners restaurant.
- Quiet location, spacious room with 2 beds, good fan, very nice view.
- Very comfortable stay. Rooms are clean and ample space. Great location. Make sure you stay for the evening meal. The food is wonderful!
- Fantastic location in a beautiful valley. The owner speaks excellent English and was very helpful. The food in the restaurant was superb and not too expensive. Despite not getting daily maid service, we liked the place so much we stayed on for an extra 2 nights so it must be good!
- The good food.The friendly staff and awesome location.
Eco-Domaine & Spa de Pontet-Fronzèle
Offering a 15-hectare olive grove and an active oil mill, Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle is an organic farm, located in Lagorce. Montélimar is 29 mi from the property. Free WiFi is offered. Free private parking is available.Some units feature a kitchen fitted with an oven, seating area and/or terrace. The rooms and studios are distributed among 2 separate buildings, located 650 feet from one another.Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle also offers massage treatments and includes hot tub, and sauna. Breakfast with organic products is available every morning and children can enjoy it at a reduced rate.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as kayaking, hiking and cycling. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 65 mi from Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle. This property is located 6.2 mi from Vallon Pont d’Arc.
Got pets and animals (4 doggies, cats and geese)
Organic olive oil farm (very good products – tasting available)
- Hosts very friendly and helpful, meal and breakfasts delicious, no problems being coeliac guest. Lovely that the hosts ate with us, helped with local places to visit.
- The hosts were very friendly, even though we arrived very late. They gave us some lovely homemade products to taste. It was a super peaceful location on the farm with beautiful views and walks. We had a great stay!
- We stayed in the ‘Vieux Mas’ and found it quaint and comfortable. We were able to prepare a nice meal and felt at home. We slept across 3 beds (2 adults and one teenager). There is a separate bedroom with a double/queen bed with another mezzanine bed above. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge, opposite a large dining table by windows with a nice view over the countryside. In the bedroom, one bed was firm and the other a little soft, but we were comfortable enough. There is also a separate large bathroom with a shower. The Domaine’s olive trees were a real treat and we walked through them in moonlight the night we arrived. It was quite a special experience and there would be more trekking or biking on offer there. The Domaine was a convenient stopping place for us on our journey between Pontaubert and Perpignan.
- We had a wonderful 2 days staying here for bed and breakfast. Our hosts were delightful and made our family feel so welcome. Lovely breakfasts with homemade jams, lovely clean pool, and an air of tranquility.
- Nice location
Domaine de La Tour
Domaine de La Tour is located a 15-minute drive from the Gorges de l’Ardèche and offers an outdoor seasonal swimming pool and a children’s playground. Hiking trails are accessible from the property.Domaine de La Tour offers rooms and self-catering apartments. All accommodations has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet and the apartments have a private terrace.Guests staying in the rooms can enjoy the continental breakfast served daily, while guests of the apartments can use their kitchenette to prepare meals. There is a bar located on site while restaurants and grocery shops can be found within 1,000 feet of the property.Activities in the area include kayaking in the Gorges de l’Ardèche and cycling, fishing and rock climbing are available nearby. Vallon Pont d’Arc is a 5-minute drive awat and Château des Roure is 6.2 mi away.Montélimar Train Station is 37 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The apartment views and location. The facilities, the atmosphere- the weather!
- L’hôtel est au cœur du village à proximité des commerces. Il est entouré d’un jardin sublime et dispose d’une piscine extrêmement agréable, grande, bien entretenue, avec des transats. Les logements donnent sur la piscine.
- Tout ! La gentillesse et le très bon accueil des propriétaires. ..la beauté et le calme de l endroit. …
- Die Lage ist gut zu allen wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten und dennoch ist es ruhig. Die Gastgeber sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Anlage ist gepflegt, der Pool sehr schön groß.
- Der Poolbereich war sehr schön und gepflegt. Die Wohnküche war gemütlich und sehr gut ausgestattet. Das Appartement und die gesamte Anlage haben unsere Erwartungen übertroffen.
Mas Des Ayres
Mas Des Ayres is located in a stone house 9.3 mi from the Ardèche Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a furnished terrace. Bicycles and scooters can be rented on site.Rooms offer a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. There are two common lounges available seasonally. The winter lounge is equipped with a TV.A buffet breakfast serving both savory and sweet food is served daily, and drinks are served on the terrace. A European-style dinner can be provided on request. A grocery shop and a bakery are located 350 feet away.Six hiking trails are accessible nearby and horse riding is available 1,650 feet away. There is a tree-climbing park 1.9 mi away and water activites are accessible at all three of the nearby rivers; Le Chassezac, L’Ardèche and La Beaume. Montélimar Train Station is 37 mi away.
L’hotesse est au petit soin pour nous et d’une gentillesse incroyable.
Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse était parfait,copieux et une bonne partie fait maison.
- Nous avons séjourné en chambre double elle était parfaite et comme nous sommes arrivés premiers nous avons pu choisir la plus grande. Piscine agréable, literie confortable et propreté IMPECCABLE
Magnifique lieu au coeur de l’Ardèche, calme et reposant. La chambre est spacieuse et joliment décorée, respectant le charme et l’esprit des lieux. Très bon accueil,.souriant et attentionné
Petit déjeuner varié et copieux.
Un très bon acceuil un très jolie lieu très calme avec une propriétaire au top Nous avons aimé le lieu les vielles pierres
La piscine c était super
- Le calme, la beauté des chambres et des installations, la gentillesse de la propriétaire
- L’hotesse est au petit soin pour nous et d’une gentillesse incroyable.
Mas de la Chadenede
Located in Lagorce, Mas de la Chadenede has a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Mas de la Chadenede also feature free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a patio. All rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Mas de la Chadenede.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the guesthouse can find nearby.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 62 miles from Mas de la Chadenede.
We felt very welcome, the room was great, big breakfast provided with freshly baked bread.
Sophie was very helpful with her local knowledge of tourist attractions
Location was fantastic, beautiful view ! The owners are nice and breakfast is home cook.
Also no far away from the mas, they have a delicious restaurant worth Michelin star
- Home baking every morning for breakfast was excellent. The owners were super helpful with ideas for trips and swimming spots. Very quiet location but not too far (by car) from many restaurants and activities.
Beautiful room overlooking the mountains in a typical Mas Ardechois.
The owners went the extra mile to makes us feel super welcome throughout. Their knowledge of the area is impressive and they’ll make sure you always find a great place to spend the day.
Breakfast was super good and abundant with locally sourced ingredients (or even home baked!)
We’d definitely go back again!
- The lady that runs it is super nice. The place is just wonderful! Modern room in an old building. Just lovely!
- We felt very welcome, the room was great, big breakfast provided with freshly baked bread.
Top Guest Houses In Vallon-pont-dʼarc Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vallon-Pont-dʼArc Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!