10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vallecas Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallecas Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vallecas Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vallecas Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vallecas Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vallecas Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Toledano Victoria
Hostal Toledano Victoria is located in Pinto, just 12 miles from Madrid. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 15 miles from Hostal Toledano Victoria, and Alcalá de Henares is 25 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Croissants were excellent as was the coffee and juice and toast if requested.. the walls in the room were paper thin and the room although very clean was in daylight at 6.45am although all the shades were closed. The location is not in a great area, very close to a main railway line but you get what you pay for and if only a place to sleep for the night then good value.
- La chica de la limpieza es muy cercana. Habitación limpia a la entrada. Supermercado al lado y centro comercial a 5 minutos en coche.
- Que podias aparcar el vehículo cerca sin problemas
Habitacion amplia, con baño completo de gran tamaño.
Personal muy amable, trato familiar.
Buena señal wifi
- Supero mis expectativas ya que las opiniones eran malas. A nosotros todo nos fue muy bien
Located in the 17.Villaverde neighborhood in Madrid, 5 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Vértice Roomspace features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Convention Center is 8 miles from Vértice Roomspace, and La Paz Hospital is 10 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- room very good. Staff helpful and kind. Easy to trvel to different parts of Madrid after getting acquainted with means of transport
- Excellent breakfast, great TV, our room was cleaned every day and we got fresh towels every day. Good connection with the centre (Train station only minutes away).
- The location. Although it’s far from the city, it’s just few minutes from the station.
- Parking good, but disappointed that it was not included in price
Easy location to find in middle of industrial estate, view over scaffolding yard not very nice. Supermarket 10 mins walk away. Train station 5 mins walk, trains to Madrid every 20 mins. Journey takes approx 15 mins and costs €1.70 each .
Ok for a quick stop over traveling up to ferry.
Hostal del Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal del Mar offers accommodations in Madrid, just 1.4 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium.Every room has a TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Convention Center is 2.3 miles from Hostal del Mar, and La Paz Hospital is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from Hostal del Mar.
- Location is central, WiFi connection, own bathroom.
- The family was the best they are very nice including the lady who lived in Miami.
- The hotel is near to the Metro station and just infront of a police station. The room is spacious and very clean. The bed was comfy and everything was really nice. Ouhh,it is just walking distance to a shopping paradise of Gran Via! Halal food restaurants also around the corner – just about 5mins walking
-We could drop off our luggages earlier than the check in time.
- Great location despite having to look really hard to find the hostel! We didn’t arrive until nearly 1am but the owners were still welcoming and helpful. Altogether a pleasant experience 🙂
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Escala Suites is located in the 21.Barajas neighborhood in Madrid, 4.1 miles from Convention Center and 4.3 miles from La Paz Hospital.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gregorio Maranon Hospital is 3.9 miles from Escala Suites, and Madrid Botanical Garden is 5 miles away.
- Comfy and nice beds for family. Great terrace overlooking the lovely courtyard. Spacious and good quality with reasonable price. Very closed to the airport
- Super place if you have a car and need to stay in Madrid. Free parking on the road. Good neighbourhood. Easy to find restaurants a short drive away.
- Very friendly and efficient staff nice room excellent location
- Spacious room, good for short stay with family near at the airport. Hotel is located in silent house area, tere is nice garden. In walking distance are nice park and some restorants and little shops.
- The room and bathroom was very large and had plenty of room to walk around.
Hostal El Arco
Located in Mejorada del Campo, 11 miles from Madrid, Hostal El Arco features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 26 miles from Hostal El Arco, and Guadalajara is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Hostal El Arco.
- The property has its own paid parking. It may not be easy to find parking otherwise. The staff was friendly. The price was low.
- Very nice I love to come again thank you for everything
- Simple and easy – an OK place to sleep on our tour down to the Spanish coast
- The desk manager was extremely helpful and could speak a number of languages fluently. He explained how to travel into Madrid by public transport which turned out to be the best method of getting into the city. There is also a great little cafe next door – two coffees & two croissants for 4 euro. Parking was provided (free) which was important as very limited street parking was available. I’m glad we stayed there and would happily do it again.
- We had a great time. Our Dog loved his stay as well.
Hostal Emilio Barajas
Hostal Emilio is just 5 minutes walk from Barajas Metro (subway) Station and one stop from the international airport. It offers functional rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms feature air conditioning, a private bathroom and a TV. They also have a sitting area where guests can relax.Several bus stops are within walking distance of the Emilio Barajas, with direct routes into downtown Madrid.The 24-hour reception allows guests flexibility during their stay. The staff is always happy to provide information on the surrounding area.Olivar de la Hinojosa Golf Course and El Capricho Park are just a 20-minute walk from Hostal Emilio Barajas.
- Lovely staff, modest infra-sctruture but their service is good.
- Clean. Close to Metro. Close to local bars and restaurants.
- private room with queen size bed and bathroom includes towels
- Location . Walking distance to the train station and restaurants.
- The place was a dump. The facilities a joke. I don’t know how a place like this was licensed to trade.
Located in Madrid, 1.6 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, SLEEP’N Atocha features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Convention Center is 3 miles from SLEEP’N Atocha, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from SLEEP’N Atocha.
The Reception area is very nice: it has a section with a “fireplace” and a little library, comfy seats where you can relax and drink some wine.
The bathroom was also nice, spacious and with all the facilities.
Le hotel’s location is very good, right in the middle of Atocha – you can get anywhere from there. A lot of bars, restaurants and fast food places around.
- The location was brilliant, the room was super comfortable and niftily designed. No frills, but everything you need for a short stay- and I loved that it’s open 24/7 and the handy self service bar and snack area is very convenient . And again- the location! Smack bang in the middle of all the museums and Gallery’s.
Excellent location with metro station proximity and shops, restaurants nearby.
Hotel is nicely decorated.
- Great location , and staff was really friendly and supporting. Hotel is very clean and very well organized.
– BT speaker in rooms
– Very comfortable mattress
- The Reception area is very nice: it has a section with a “fireplace” and a little library, comfy seats where you can relax and drink some wine.
Hostal El Tera
Hostal El Tera is in Madrid’s central Letras district, next to Antón Martín Metro Station, and half a mile from Puerta del Sol. It offers basic heated rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The El Tera guesthouse has rooms with private bathrooms and rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Some rooms have a sink in the room.The central location of El Tera makes it easy to visit many of Madrid’s attractions by foot. The Prado Museum is a 10-minute walk away.Free baggage storage is offered and rooms are cleaned daily. The Tera has a 24-hour front desk.
The staff working in the hostel were great. They worked hard to keep the hostel clean. Location fantastic. Two locked doors provided a very secure entrance to locked rooms.
The local cafes were fantastic.
Distance to main rail station good, and metro excellent.
Retiro Park 15+ minute walk.
- Well located within the city center, cheap and clean
- Excellent location for access to museums, train, resturants. Walk to Sol 10 min. Walk to Prado 10 minutes.
- Very handy for the metro and walking distance for the galleries.Great neighborhood with a good market, lots of bars and places to eat.
- Fanta location, clean room, bedding and facilities
- The staff working in the hostel were great. They worked hard to keep the hostel clean. Location fantastic. Two locked doors provided a very secure entrance to locked rooms.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! This simple and comfortable guesthouse is 1,000 feet from Atocha AVE Train and Metro Station. It features a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 2 minute walk from the Reina Sofia Art Gallery.Spacious rooms at Hostal Rivera are bright, with vibrant decor. All include a TV, fan and in some cases, a balcony. Bathrooms are shared and include a hairdryer.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5 minute walk of the property and you can reach Puerta del Sol by foot in 20 minutes.The Rivera is a 2 minute walk from the Atocha Tropical Gardens and just over a quarter mile from the Botanic Gardens and Retiro Park. The Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums are within a 10 minute walk of the property.
- Perfect location – reasonable price – electrical heating in the room – very clean for what it offers.
- Very easy to get there from train station, Cheap , stuff friendly…
- Extremely basic – just a double bed, sink and 1 towel for 2 persons. The bathroom on the floor was OK. The staff didn’t speak English – the man could not read my name, lickily I showed him the the printed reseravation.
- The member of staff on duty was helpful and we overcame the language barrier to communicate effectively, The room was warm with a drying rack for my wet clothes and there was a wash basin and electric sockets.
- The location is okay, close to cool areas like Lavapies and the city park! We didn’t need to use the metro because the hostal is in the center. Next to the hostal there is a nice breakfast place (Granola) where you can buy mini brunch with 5€.
Hostal Loyola offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and simple rooms with flat-screen TVs, in the trendy Malasaña district of Madrid. Callao Metro Station is just 800 feet away.The guesthouse is surrounded by popular bars, cafés and shops. Gran Vía Avenue is 650 feet away, while Puerta del Sol Square is an 8 minute walk away.Each bright, functional room includes heating, a fan and a desk. Several rooms have a balcony, and some have a private bathroom. Hairdryers are available upon request from front desk.Hostal Loyola has a communal lounge area and a tour desk, which offers information about Madrid. Airport transportation can be arranged for an extra fee.
- I did choose separate room, to sleep alone from other guest, as it is hostel type acommodation, but there still was no private bathroom option. Hostel is good located, not far away from main attraction site. Would like to live there more then 1 night, but it was only option for that night, as other types of acommodation are very trickey with hidden charges.
- Lots of plug sockets, comfortable bed, clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and the hotel is in a great location to explore the city.
- Friendly staff, great location a stones throw away from Gran Via
- The wonderful breakfast and the hospitality of Cecilia.
- It is considered one of the cheapest hostels in Madrid. The boss is very helpful. Worth of money.
Top Guest Houses In Vallecas Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vallecas Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!