10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valle de Guerra Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Valle de Guerra Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valle de Guerra Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valle de Guerra Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valle de Guerra Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valle de Guerra Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valle de Guerra Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valle De Guerra Tenerife:
Lagarto Backpackers House
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valle de Guerra in the region of Tenerife, 13 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Lagarto Backpackers House features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 9 miles from Lagarto Backpackers House, and La Laguna is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excellent! Great garden and pool. Amazing friendly and helpful staff and absolutely delicious breakfast! Omg I would stay there a year just for the pancakes! 😀
- They are very kind people, I can borrow a bike from hostel and you have to go to nature pool near the hostel. It was amazing.
- I was supposed to stay in Lagarto just for 3 days, but I stayed for 11 (!!!). This is not just a hostel. It’s an incredible place if you want to rest, enjoy beautiful nature, disconnect a little bit, meet amazing people from all over the world, have tasty breakfasts that already included in price and just feel like at home. Here you will be treated like a member of family – it is how i felt here. Thanks to Vito and Matia for this gorgeous place and atmosphere! Thanks so much to guys – volunteers who work in Lagarto: amazing cook Marco, caring and responsible Norberto, sunny Tere, funny Julie…. I love these guys. And I really love everything here, this place is amazing. Comfortable, clean, cozy… Thank you so so so much for everything!
- Everything was great.The people were awesome.The breakfast was really good.The place was clean and cozzy. Definitely recommended.
- ..the people who are working there are really nice.
Casa La Posada
Located in La Laguna in the region of Tenerife, 15 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Casa La Posada features a terrace and views of the city.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 4 miles from Casa La Posada, and Garachico is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa La Posada.
- Owner was very nice and friendly, and wanting to make sure I was doing okay.
- Beautiful historical building, access to the roof, super nice people.
- Charming original Spanish Colonial building, furnished sympathetically. Warmly hospitable staff.
- Calm nice place to stay for a night or two. Very close to the airport, so we stayed there twice 🙂 The host is a kind man, check-in and check-out process is super easy and you are not dependent on any time. Breakfasts are good enough with a big selection and self service. So you can cook whatever you like or eat the provided snacks and cereals.
- The house was very well taken care of. Amazingly beautiful ancient atmosphere.
Pensión Mova is located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, just 19 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Laguna is 4.2 miles from Pensión Mova, and Candelaria is 11 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very clean , good location, kind personnel, very cheap .
A warm welcome at check in and as l did not speak Spanish reception kindly called the airline to arrange my booking.
A perfect location to the centre of Santa Cruz or to take the bus to Teresitas beach or to the wonderful Anaga National Park.
I recommend the Mova to anyone wanting a clean, comfortable, friendly stay.
No canditioner. no fredge
no place to dry your clothes after swimming
The receptionist was super nice and helpful
Walkable distance to the city centre
Shops and restaurants around
Bedding was neath and clean
The bed had comfortable mattress
- Comfortable room with wash basin near to a clean bathroom
Pensión Milema is located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 18 miles from Puerto de la Cruz and 3.2 miles from La Laguna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Garachico is 31 miles from Pensión Milema, and Candelaria is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It was in the perfect location for what I was there for. The staff was really friendly. There is a supermarket and places to eat within 5 minute walk. Also a small park close by.
- The cleaning lady was very friendly and i think she might be the owner. I got a refrigerator, a hairdryer and too many towels. There was a beautiful cat and a dog there too. I would recommend this place. Hiperdino is very close. To get here from the bus station you must take the elevator all the way down and you will find the tram stop on the other side of the street of the building you’re in. You can buy a ticket on every tram stop and they cost 1.35 euro regardless of how far you are going. If you are going to anaga then take the tram to Padre Anchieta. From there take a bus. I know that bus 76 goes to Casa Forestal and cost 1.45 euro one way. This is just an example. 25-30 minutes walking distance to the city.
- The price! Pleasant location near to a large park and not far from city centre. Room cleaned daily. Shower always warm. Fridge and basin in the room.
- Staff was very friendly and tried to understand,quite okay for that price 🙂 Also had kettle in the room ,thank you for that.
- Very good tram and bus connections. Close to starting point of Opening Carnaval parade.
Finca Bella Vista
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 18 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Finca Bella Vista features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Laguna is 3.6 miles from Finca Bella Vista, and Candelaria is 11 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- The view of the city was great. My kids love it and consider it the best of all the vacation (and think that before we were to a 5 star hotel 🙂 ). We had the studio with big windows on half of the studio walls which was great. Was a little kitchen and pretty nice inside even if in general got the feeling of a not very quality staff. The price/what we got was absolutely great.
- Beautiful location with a spectacular view over the city. Very friendly owner.
- Exceptional view overlooking the entire city of Santa Cruz. Clean, pleasant and cosy.
- Clean, nice place with amazing vue, quiet area, value for money
- The view is amazing! It was a bright, spacious room with an unparalleled vista. Had a nice amount of privacy.
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife in the region of Tenerife, 19 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Pensión Cejas features a terrace and views of the garden.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.La Laguna is 4.2 miles from Pensión Cejas, and Candelaria is 11 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- The landlady was waiting for me when I arrived, I did not have to wait to check in.
- Super gastvrouw, in het centrum gelegen, heel net en verzorgd.
- Amazing old building, with lovely internal garden which reminded me of a Moroccan Riad. Husband of owner was on duty while we were there, he was great. Business has been run since 1945, full of history. This is a part of real Tenerife culture, better than a normal hotel.
- I liked the house itself and the staff were very kind. The visitors were also very talkative and friendly. It is located in the old city area, central to all historic buildings and amenities.
- Very comfortable Pension in the center. Impressive “colonial style” building and interier. The host was very friendly and careful about our coming, also made a perfect introduction to the city attractions and places of interest. We;re very pleased!
Guest House Casa Dona Carmela
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Guest House Casa Dona Carmela offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, just 18 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.La Laguna is 3.2 miles from Guest House Casa Dona Carmela, and Garachico is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 miles from Guest House Casa Dona Carmela.
- Great place, for a great value. I and my partner enjoy a lot. Great breakfast and super warm staff.
- Probably the best guesthouse I‘ve ever been to!!! The owner is very very friendly!! Everything was perfect!! Whenever I come back to Santa Cruz I will stay there!!
- Accessible roof, kitchen design, small guest house. Fantastic owner.
- The host was very charming. Made all our short stay there so comfortable and calm. The concept of the house is very interesting. It’s everything what you need and even more.
- Super friendly and helpful owner. Quite funny retro themed rooms. Welcoming feeling.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Tacoronte offers accommodations in Tacoronte.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from Casa Tacoronte, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice place with good location.. thanks for recommend restaurant Do Pole
- Very helpful owner, very clean, convenient apartment.
- Good comfortable place. Friendly owner. Nice deck on the roof. Small but comfortable place. Good to have a car as there is not many attractions in the city. If you have a car … good cheap place as a base.
Clean, shower had lots of hot water.
Central location, close to public transit.
- Das Studio ist super, alles sehr sauber, sehr nette Staffs
Tenerife Experience Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tenerife Experience Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from Tenerife Experience Hostel, and La Laguna is 3.8 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The accomodation was very clean, modern and had really nice facilities. Breakfast was nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One staff member walked me into town and recommended me a restaurant, which was delicious, and another staff member helped me book a taxi, multiple times, due to flight delays.
I had a great stay and would recommend to friends and family!
Hostel was quite empty during my stay which made the experience very peaceful.
Beautiful and clean facilities, everything I needed was there.
The bike rental was fantastic and the mountain bike was so comfy!
Met very friendly people in my dorm and got useful tips from the reception girls for the trip.
I enjoyed much!
The location is perfect, in the center of a very local area which doesn’t have lot’s of tourists and no noise at all.
15 minutes walk away to the central bus station and to Av. Francisco la Rocheb, which has some nice bars and restaurants.
The hostel is new, featuring a very cool, nice and modern design, you can definitely see that they invested efforts in it.
Everything is very clean including the rooms, the living room, the kitchen, and even the roof top!
The staff is very friendly, professional and welcoming!
The owner kindly helped with our specific needs, which is definitely not obvious in contrast to other hostels.
It was a pleasure to stay there, I really recommend, definitely worth the price – thank you very much!
- Good place to stay , easy access to bus station, clean and nice.
- Good location, pretty close to the bus station and the city centre. The hostel is very clean and well maintained, there was a good common area, and the kitchen was excellent.
- The accomodation was very clean, modern and had really nice facilities. Breakfast was nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One staff member walked me into town and recommended me a restaurant, which was delicious, and another staff member helped me book a taxi, multiple times, due to flight delays.
Located in Santa Úrsula, 28 miles from Playa de las Americas, Finca Casa-Vieja features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 3 miles from Finca Casa-Vieja, and Los Cristianos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 11 miles from Finca Casa-Vieja.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Valle De Guerra Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valle de Guerra Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valle de Guerra Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valle de Guerra Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!