10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valladolid Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valladolid Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valladolid Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valladolid Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valladolid Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valladolid Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Paris offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 27 miles from Palencia.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hostal Paris, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Paris.
- The location of the property is grea, the bed was very comfy, everything was clean and the staff very nice.
- It was everything ok. Gut place to stay for the price. The location is really good.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- The hostal employees were very nice and helpful. My room and bathroom were both very spacious and clean. The hostal is more like a hotel than a hostal. The location is superb.
- Very friendly staff, nice clean room. Great location right in the centre of Valladolid.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valladolid, 27 miles from Palencia, Hostal Astorga features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hostal Astorga, and Medina del Campo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Astorga.
- We just really liked it-I thought it was very clean-the sheets smelled and felt extra clean-it was quiet which we really appreciated.
- Quiet location, secure facility, old world style and comfort.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and nice.
- Place close to the main station, Quite and relaxing.
- Limpieza buena. Espacio justo. Calidad precio ubicacion buena
The Book Factory Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! The Book Factory Hostel offers accommodations in Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 26 miles from The Book Factory Hostel, and Tordesillas is 18 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location (3 min walk from the cathedral, on a quiet street), quiet room, great facilities for a hostel and very clean. 24h reception with helpful staff
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
- Clean new room, towels, sheets and good furnishings. Very near the Valladolid Cathedral and a supermarket. No vending machine for coffee and water but cafe of hotel has coffee and drinks at reasonable prices.
- Newly renovated, very friendly staff and good and cheap food and drinks in the cafe on site. The location is perfect as well. Very close to the center and lots of great bars and restaurants close by.
- Excellent, clean, fresh and modern hostel. Comfortable beds. Shower/toilet very clean and modern. The room I was in was away from the street so nice and quiet at night. There are low Level night lights in the rooms so if you come in late, no need to turn main light on and disturb people. Individual lights to the beds.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Lima is located in the centre of Valladolid, 5 minutes’ walk from bus and taxi stops. All of the rooms have satellite TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one kilometre from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
Me gustó la ubicación porque era cerca de la catedral.
La limpieza era muy buena también
Yo tenía terraza y era suoer grande. Tenía neverita que enfriaba super bien. Un armario y un especie de vestidor.
Para dormir una noche más que de sobra
- La habitación era bastante amplia en relación al tipo de alojamiento.
Hostal Puerta del Valle
Hostal Puerta del Valle is located in Valladolid, just 25 miles from Palencia.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peñafiel is 26 miles from Hostal Puerta del Valle, and Tordesillas is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal De La Torre
Hostal De La Torre offers accommodations in Valladolid.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 27 miles from Hostal De La Torre, and Tordesillas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hostal De La Torre.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- Confortable, limpio, camas, situación, silencioso.
- Fenomenal ubicación, en el centro y muy tranquilo. El personal muy atento y acogedor.
- Está muy bien ubicado, en el centro. El personal es muy amable.
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
Hostal Ramón y Cajal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ramón y Cajal offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 26 miles from Palencia.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 18 miles from Hostal Ramón y Cajal, and Medina del Campo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Ramón y Cajal.
- The beds were way comfier than I was expecting. The room was nice for what it was and there was a tv in the room. The bathrooms were always clean and the people who ran the hostel were polite! The location is perfect as it’s right by the party streets! Overall good place and I would stay here again!
- Not a lot. (I always try to be positive in the reviews I write for the places I’ve stayed. This time I really can find nothing substantially positive to say, apart from the fact that the room maid was pleasant and efficient.)
- Small, cosy hostal in Valladolid center. Rooms are clean, the staff really nice and it’s really cheap
Parking in the front
- Good location, safe area, friendly staff, double bed was comfortable.
Hostal Virgen del Villar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Virgen del Villar offers accommodations in Laguna de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 5 miles from Hostal Virgen del Villar, and Tordesillas is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Virgen del Villar.
- Is too far the town of Valladolid but you can get transportation is easy the rest is very good
- just like the first visit, beautiful clean room and no traffic noise. wifi in the room, radio in the room and tv, plus ensuite spotless.
- cleanliness, homely bar, safe garage parking….a proper bath. Friendly staff.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. We could park the car with the bikes in a garage.
En general todo ha estado muy bien.
Trato agradable, familiar.
Hostal Campestre is located in La Cistérniga, 5 miles from Valladolid and 29 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Peñafiel is 28 miles from Hostal Campestre, and Tordesillas is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 miles from Hostal Campestre.
THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A SINGLE ROOM
IT WAS VERY QUIET
- Breakfast is a coffee,glass of orange and croissant,which is fine for the price charged and it is on an industrial estate
- La limpieza, el personal, los croasanes y los colchones eran cómodos
- Acabei por ficar agradada com o acolhimento dos funcionários. tive problemas com o booking, e o hostal disponibilizou-se a ajudar. Fui bem recebida e agradeço o facto. Poderei voltar e recomendar o sitio.
Buen trato por parte del personal del hotel.
Relación calidad precio muy bien!!!
- THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
Hostal La Morada
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Morada offers accommodations in La Cistérniga, just 5 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from Hostal La Morada, and Peñafiel is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 miles from Hostal La Morada.
- La amabilidad,privacidad,cama comda,terraza preciosa,genial todo,volveria
- Todo perfecto, cama comodisima. Calefaccion perfecta con el tiempo que hacia estuvimos muy agusto. Hostal muy silencioso. Dormimos genial!
El trato dado a la entrada
Sin ningun problema al pedir algo
- Es una habitación grande, con un colchón cómodo, tiene también una pequeña nevera. La temperatura era estupenda. Sin duda volvería a alojarme en este sitio.
- Habitación muy amplia y espaciosa. Trato agradable. Parking gratuito justo en la puerta.
Top Guest Houses In Valladolid Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valladolid Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valladolid Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!