10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valga Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Valga Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valga Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valga Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valga Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valga Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valga Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valga Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Glorioso offers accommodations in Picaraña, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Pensión Glorioso, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Glorioso.
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
- Distance to Santiago de Compostela made it a nice last stop on the Camino Portuguese. We could arrive before noon and have lots of the day left.
- We had an amazing view of the water. Watched a cruise ship sail off into the sunset. The room was comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed the quiet room as we were walking the Camino and needed a good rest. Good espresso in the morning to get us started. Pleasant service on reception and check out.
- Clean very inexpensive room. Restaurant/cafe next door with same owner.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión Residencia Pividal is located in Picaraña in the region of Galicia, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Pensión Residencia Pividal, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles away.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
- That the staff speak english. It was easy to find and the room was clean and big enough.
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
Tamanho do quarto
O restaurante anexo tem menus equilibrados
- Omdat wij de Camino portugues liepen lag dit hotel op de route.
- The door was closed. I waited enough.
Pensión HK is located in A Angueira de Suso, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 25 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Sanxenxo is 28 miles from Pensión HK, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
- great attention, friendly staff, really good food, fantastic coffee. rooms clean, good heating, comfortable bathroom, good beds.
- Very good and very very reasonable priced food in the restaurant. Polite and helpful owner / receptionist. Close to camino although directly to the busy road.
- nice family staffs with good restaurant(try the pimentons!), and confortable room. For peregrinos very near the camino.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Good food. Warm and quiet. Exactly what I needed after a long days walk.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Grilo offers accommodations in Padrón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, and Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from Pension Grilo.
- the staff advice on local delicacies was fantastic. Ability to wash and dry the wet clothes.
- Friendly staff, good onsite restaurant and bar. Clean and comfortable. Conveniently located close to the Portuguese Camino.
- Comfortable room right on Camino, very quite – not to main street.We had dinner in bar with some local wine – it was excellent. young lady serving us was very helpful and nice, despite language barrier we had excellent communication. Young man checking us in was very helpful too.
- Hostal on the road to Santiago. Very basic place with small bathroom and old room but given the price that’s acceptable.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was comfortable.
I had been wanting some soup and their soup was very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Albeitaría offers accommodations in Reis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from PR Albeitaría, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from PR Albeitaría.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
La ubicación, perfecta en una zona rural muy tranquila pero cerca de Santiago y a un paso de Pontevedra.
El diseño de los espacios, moderno y funcional, las grandes ventanas de las habitaciones.
El trato del personal: exquisito.
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones. Muy moderno, limpio y luminoso. Recomendable.
El Mirlo Blanco
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, El Mirlo Blanco is located in Catoira in the region of Galicia, just 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Vigo is 28 miles from El Mirlo Blanco, and Pontevedra is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pension Caldas offers accommodation in Caldas de Reis, 50 feet from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Pension Caldas features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Bed linen is available. Free toiletries and towels are provided.The property serves tradicional local food. There is free bike storage. Property offers tourist info, as well as a hair and beauty service on site with a special discount.Santiago de Compostela is 19.9 miles from Pension Caldas, while Vigo is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from Pension Caldas.
- There was a heating unit in the room and the bed was comfortable
We were tired after a day walking to Calsa del Reis and were warmly greeted by the owner.
She was extremely helpful and offered some warming food to help us recover.
It was great to have a really clean and comfortable room for the night.
I’d highly recommended a stay here.
- The lady or owner of the place is great she treated us like home. Everything was great except for the heater, because there was no heater. Nevertheless the rooms are cozy and we enjoyed the stayed.
- I really loved the owner Josefa who is a lovely lady. She created me a great dinner and gave me breakfast as a gift. Room was very tidy and clean and so was the bathroom.
- more or less clean (there were puddles on the floor), big room, 4 beds
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Restaurante La Bombilla offers accommodations in A Estrada, just 13 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Pontevedra is 19 miles from Pensión Restaurante la Bombilla, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Súper cómodo y muy tranquilo. Relación calidad precio inmejorable!
- Instalaciones limpísimas, baño muy completo e impecable y, por lo tanto, asombrosa la relación calidad-precio.
- Predisposición del personal, q fue muy muy amable, la habitación en si, facilidades de entrada porque tuvimos un problema y tuvimos a entrar de madrugada, la zona q es el centro de A Estrada, aparcamiento que l hicimos en plena calle a apenas 20 metros de la pensión, menú para comer muy barato,
- La situación es muy buena,las habitaciones renovadas y limpias tiene un comedor muy bueno muy tipico de Galicia con buena comida y bien de precio.
- Calidad precio esta muy bien,el servicio muy bueno.
PR Nimo is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The location was great, very near the train station and not far from Old town.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Very homely accommodation. Great location.great restaurant and shopping in this area. 5 min walk to old town
- Nice big airy room, spartan and super clean. Excellent security (3 doors to get to the room). Five minute walk from the train station: go up the stairs, turn left at the top, walk to the first cross street and cross at the light. It’s one block up on the left. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. We requested good wifi and extra pillows and got both. Short walk to the cathedral and pilgrim office.
Hotel has a great location – just about 10 minutes walking from old town. It has many cafes, restaurants and shops nearby. Staff is maximum friendly and speaks English (it’s quite rare in north of Spain).
Room is perfect and has a giant windows and big bathroom. It’s quiet and cozy.
- The room was quiet and clean. We had to catch a train at 6 am on the next morning and the walk to the station took less than five minutes.
Pensión As Burgas
Pensión As Burgas is located in Caldas de Reis, 20 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 26 miles from Vigo.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Pontevedra is 12 miles from Pensión As Burgas, and Sanxenxo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- The room was really lovely and cosy. Although the bathroom and toilet were outside the bedroom they were directly across from the room. The sink was a large old fashioned sink. The curtains and decor were particularly nice.
Room was very clean and had a heater
Had bathrobes which was a luxury for us
You could squeeze yourself fresh orange Juice in the morning for breakfast
- Very comfortable beds, good location and friendly staff.
- The manager was fantastic and the room was super clean, quiet and no problems w shared bath as there were two…beds were comfortable after long Camino that day!!!!
- The optional breakfast for 4’50€ was very complete!
Top Guest Houses In Valga Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valga Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valga Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valga Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!