10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valdepeñas De Jaén Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina is located in Charilla in the region of Andalusia, just 28 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Jaén is 17 miles from Hostal Sierra La Martina, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
- Staff very helpful. Nothing too much trouble for them
- Attractive setting; remote, expect to eat in the hotel every night!
- It’s a rustic, Spanish property right up high in the mountains, which are covered in olive groves. The proprietors, Alfonso and Isabelle are charming and although we spoke very little Spanish, we got by. It’s a perfect spot for a get away from it all holiday.
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Complejo Alcaidia De Magina is located in Cambil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Baeza is 22 miles from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina, and Úbeda is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Surprisingly large and elegant rooms in a small town.
- Excellent value for money.Exceptionally helpful staff.Great food,especially the New Year Dinner.Relaxing,friendly atmosphere.Near motorway.
Absolutely everything – This is a 4 Star hotel type room.
Spotless , huge double bed with crisp white sheets. Included an equally clean bathroom. I was overwhelmed in every way. If I could rate it 10 out of 5 I would. Very nice welcoming staff – nothing was too much trouble.
Pity the location is a little off the beaten track and you need a car to get there . For me it was a welcome doscovery through booking.com
- The room was absolutely beautiful, the furniture was very tasteful and good quality. The bathroom was amazing, the hot water mixed well in the shower. There was air conditioning in the room that worked perfectly well. They forgot to give us the password for the Wi-fi so we don’t know if it worked OK. Breakfast wasn’t included in the price but we could have breakfast in the bar of the accommodation. It wasn’t expensive and it was OK.
- Every single thing! I wish all property we book are of this quality. Restaurant serves superb food so if you are into gastro-holiday highly recommended!
Located in Alcaudete, 21 miles from Jaén, Hidalgo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 12 miles from Hidalgo, and Cabra is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The room was what we expected, was a reasonable price and the WiFi worked!
I ENJOYED VERY MUCH THE REAL HOSPITALITY OF THE STAFF !
I really was like at home, and the people of the hotel are very helppful and friendly.Everything from the kitchen is homemade and taste good, for an honest price !
- We arrived after bicycling for 58 miles on Easter Sunday and just seeing the hotel made us smile! The owner was very accomodating in finding us a storage place to keep our bicycles for the night. The cervezas were delicious as well as the typical Spanish breakfast toast and coffee. We ate dinner across the street as Hildago was closing for the evening. Great stay!
- The owner Manolo and his family made us more than welcome .We ate there a couple of evenings as we had to stay and extra night .The food was good .We would return here .
The gentleman who showed us our room was extremely helpful. We asked if possible to change our room to the ground floor so we didn’t have to carry our cases up the stairs. He was very accommodating.
Room was very clean and quiet.
We also asked if he could recommend somewhere to eat, he asked what time and said he would meet us at 8.30. He proceeded to drive to a local restaurant with us following and actually walked us in. Which was above and beyond what you expect.
Good restaurant was Casa Rafa and their is an excellent Churroreia in walking distance, for an excellent breakfast of churros and hot chocolate to dip!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Estación offers accommodations in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Estación, and Andújar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The restaurant served the rail station as well as the hotel so it was open almost 24 hours. It wasn’t fine dining but was all one could want for a shortish stay. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was 2 star but the facilities were perfectly adequate.
- Good value, unpretentious, travellers hotel with gated parking. Reception is monitored 24 hours and we were able to park right outside the door. Simple accommodation which is ideal for one night at a good price.
- This is a no-frills hotel but quite new, very clean, and EVERYTHING WORKED WELL, water system, AC, awning. Staff was uniformly friendly and helpful, I think they are very happy people. Perfect Spanish breakfast at bar. Everyone in town knows how good the connecting restaurant is.
The room was clean and serviced daily. It is ideal for a one night stay or for those people in transit. Despite the fact that the hotel is in a railway station, no trains could be heard.
Parking is free.
The station is located on the edge of the tourist area, with easy access to the tourist sights. It was also easy to exit the city from this location.
- The room was what we required fpr our visit and quiet.The staff friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Banderas offers accommodations in Fuensanta de Martos, just 11 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 21 miles from Hostal Banderas, and Cabra is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rio de Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rio de Oro offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real, just 27 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hostal Rio de Oro, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
- The hotel does not have a restaurant so this is purely a room you are renting but it is a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was a little tired but water pressure was excellent for the shower. You are right in the centre of town so the daytime noise is obvious but nighttime is quiet. Parking is right next door in underground car park.
- The location is excellent. My room was very comfortable. It is not the Ritz but I’ve been in ‘better’ places that are not as good. I had a corner room. Hence it was light and bright but with blackout curtains available. Well serviced daily.
- There’s no breakfast here but if you want simple overnight accommodation then it’s hard to beat. There was a smell of fresh paint and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The room was small but comfortable with a good view.
- Limpio, muy céntrico, sin ruido, muy buena experiencia la verdad
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Hospederia Zacatin offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin.
- Everything. Family run. Nothing too much for them in assisting your enjoyable stay. Have been there before many times. Will return again.
- Very friendly and couldn’t do enough to make the stay pleasant
- Nice room, very showy, lots of nic-nacs BUT there is a fridge and a safe.
- La amabilidad del personal, la ubicación en el centro, la limpieza.
- Me encanto que es un lugar muy acogedor y tranquilo, ubicación perfecta y facilidad para poder comer con mucha variedad en el restaurante.
Pensión Martín is located in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pensión Martín, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Martín.
- The bed was comfortable and the towels. Gave the owner a few tips to repaint the pink room with white and put in hooks and translucent curtains when I left, he promised to follow up and improve the heating as well. Hw apologised more than once for the discomfort.
- Location is good and the guy was nice to give me some hot water.
- Convenient location with 24h reception. Spacious room with TV and heating.
- Ubicación perfecta, muy centrico pero silencioso a la vez, el tamaño de las habitaciones era bueno y la cama cómoda. Lo recomiendo para una escapada a Jaén.
- Está bien ubicado y el responsable de la pensión nos atendió muy bien y nos facilito todo lo que necesitábamos
Pension Cristobal Colon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Cristobal Colon offers accommodations in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pension Cristobal Colon, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very quite, there was nobody in the hostel. Good wifi
- Lovely owners, let us keep our bags inside after checkout. 5 euro for excellently laundered clothes
- The Owner was pleasant & the location fairly good
- The location is in the very heart of city. 2 min to the cathedral. The owners are very kind but they can only speak Spanish.
- Todo limpio, excelente ubicación. Teníamos cuarto de baño individual y estuvimos bien.
Pensión Carlos V
One of our best sellers in Jaén! Pensión Carlos V is located in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pensión Carlos V, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Carlos V.
- The friendly receptionist, the overall cleanliness of the place, the location – just 5 minutes to the bus station and 7-8 minutes to the city centre.
- Very nice and friendly guy on the reception. He also clean the bathroom and the rooms daily
- Good location near to the bus station and the city. Good value for a money.
- Fantastic customer service. The owners were so kind and accommodating. The rooms were small but clean.
- Great location, clean, friendly and helpful staff.
Top Guest Houses In Valdepeñas De Jaén Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!