10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdeolmos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdeolmos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valdeolmos Community Of Madrid:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Cervantes offers accommodations in Daganzo de Arriba, just 16 miles from Madrid.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 16 miles from Hostal Cervantes, and Alcalá de Henares is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Cervantes.
- La verdad es que la gente muy agradable y la habitacion calentita.
- Como siempre un trato excepcional, Noelia es majísima y me ayudó en todo lo que pudo. Trato excelente
- lugar agradabe amigable de facil lelgada y peramencia. perfecto y el personal inmejorable
- Que está cerca del aeropuerto. La recepcionista simpatica.
- La cama era cómoda, la habitación estaba caliente y la limpieza era correcta. ¿Qué más se puede pedir por 20 euros la noche para dos personas?
This stylish, recently renovated hotel is located in the center of El Molar, which lies just off one of the main roads connecting Madrid with the north of Spain.Start the day with the hotel’s buffet breakfast. Then you can work or plan your sightseeing in the Hostal Azul’s Wi-Fi internet zone. These sights include famous local wine cellars and restaurants set in caves dating from Moorish times.The hotel’s location makes it convenient for Madrid Barajas Airport, the Ifema convention site (30 minutes away) and the racing circuit at Jarama, 7 miles from the hotel.
- Spacious room. Great secure parking. Friendly helpful staff.
- Good under-cover car parking area as part of the hotel. Good accommodation and breakfast plus friendly helpful staff. Easy to find just off the motorway
- Clean , warm, easy to find , good underground car park.
Hostal Azul should be called a Hotel….we have stayed in hotels with far less comfort and with less friendly staff.
It was quiet and comfortable and very clean.
- Always stay at Hostal Azul when travelling to the Costa Blanca. Perfect place to break the journey.
Hostal El Val
Hostal El Val is located in Alcalá de Henares, just 19 miles from Madrid.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 14 miles from Hostal El Val, and Alcobendas is 16 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was small, but quite clean and adequate. We liked the location, quiet and a moderate walk to tourist sights (Cervantes park and house, etc.). We would stay again if visiting Acala de Henares.
- The staff was pleasant and helpful. The location was super for what I needed to do at the University. The facility was clean and the room suited my needs. I would recommend this place for anyone coming to Alcala with business in mind. Value for money, it was excellent.
- A really great hostal, especially for the price. Exceptionally clean and friendly, helpful staff.
- The staff very helpful,very clean,lots of shops around the hostal and restaurants
- approx. 20 minutes from the main square of the city and calle mayor; nice clean room with basic equipment
Hostal El Peine
Hostal El Peine is located in Torrejón de Ardoz, 12 miles from Madrid and 30 miles from Aranjuez.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guadalajara is 20 miles from Hostal El Peine, and Alcalá de Henares is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The proximity to the railway station. Smooth check-in and check-out. Cleanliness, Wi-Fi.
Although the staff didn’t speak English, they understood me. The receptionist even ordered a taxi for me to the airport, which I would have been unable to do!
A convenient place if you need to overnight before flying out. (I arrived from Salamanca in the evening and flew out the next morning.)
Very clean and quiet.
Bus to the airport not far from the hotel.
Cosy, comfortable single room.
Good heating and wifi
Clean bathroom, polite staff.
- The location where it was situated and is a calmed hostel, the staffs are friendly
- It is a good cheap option in case you have to stand one night for a connection flight. There is a bus from Barajas airport to the town, around half an hour,
- The proximity to the railway station. Smooth check-in and check-out. Cleanliness, Wi-Fi.
Hostal Villa de Ajalvir
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Villa de Ajalvir offers accommodations in Ajalvir. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 14 miles from Hotel Villa de Ajalvir, and Guadalajara is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Good three stars family hotel in a very quiet neighborhood. I liked that the airport-hotel transfer option ( additional charge). The food in the hotel restaurant was good.
- The rooms were clean and well equipped. The staff was helpful and the tortilla delicious.
- Air conditioned.Friendly staff.Clean room.Free food with drinks.
- The food in general was very good the menu del Dia was excellent value for money.
- very good air con and the service in the restaurant was very fast….. No fuss and a walk from a supermarket
One of our top picks in Alcalá de Henares.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Bari offers accommodations in Alcalá de Henares, just 19 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 14 miles from Bari, and Alcobendas is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from Bari.
- Room and on suite were amazing for the price, looked to be newly decorated.
- The bed was so confortable!!! The room very clean and big enough for 2 persons
- Nice rooms with good air con and bathrooms. Parking onsite was great. 30 mins to airport.
- The hostal itself is fine. The beds are comfortable and the amenities fine.
- Now that all hotels have a modern lock like card lock it’s about time Bari changes theirs too.
Hostal Juan XXIII
This modern and functional hotel is located in the small town of San Sebastian de los Reyes, a short drive from the middle of Madrid.Juan XXIII Hostal enjoys a tranquil setting, outside of the bustling center of Madrid. It has easy access to highways, so you can quickly get to the airport or the center of the capital. These are perfect accommodations for those visiting the city on business or vacation. Relax in the hotel’s lounge area at the end of a long day and watch the TV, or chat with colleagues or friends.Madrid Barajas airport is only 5 miles from the hotel.
- The heating system of the room and the shower water pressure were perfect.
- The people that work here are extremely nice and will try to do anything possible for a great stay
* Simple, small, clean and functional rooms.
* Very close to Madrid Barajas Airport (15 minutes drive).
- Las camas eran cómodas y la habitación estaba limpia, el baño era normal y también estaba limpio y en buenas condiciones. Solicité un cojín extra y me lo proporcionaron sin ningún problema, hostal que se vio que era un poco antiguo pero no estaba viejo y descuidado.
- Cumplía su función algo cerca del aeropuerto y cómodo. El personal muy amable.
Hostal Tres Cantos
Hostal Tres Cantos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tres Cantos.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 12 miles from Hostal Tres Cantos, and Guadalajara is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Surprised by the breakfast, better than expected, cheese, ham, salamy, pastries,milk, coffee and juice
- Near where we needed to be, free wifi, decent accommodations, good price.
- Great location. Surrounded by great array of eateries.
- Staff were extremely helpful and had all the essentials required. Beds were really comfy better than a lot of 4 star hotels!
- The bed was comfortable, the location was ideal for restaurants and travel to business area of town, and the room was more than adequate.
One of our best sellers in Alcalá de Henares! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Jacinto offers accommodations in Alcalá de Henares.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 19 miles from Hostal Jacinto, and Guadalajara is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Jacinto.
- The guy at the reception desk was really nice, he even stored my huge backpack for the whole day of city tourism after checkout hour without any problem or fee.
- really good value for money, comfortable place and friendly staff
- The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. Wifi is excellent and the breakfast served across the street at the restaurant was basic but pleasant.
- Limpio y excelente ubicación, cerca del centro y de la estación cercanias
- El desayuno era perfecto solo que el chocolate no entraba ☺️
Hostal Rica Posada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rica Posada offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 15 miles from Alcalá de Henares. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcobendas is 25 miles from Hostal Rica Posada, and Tres Cantos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Free Breakfast in the morning. Home-cooked meals. laundry service if needed
- The couple who run the Hostal are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. 10/10!
- Well it I was one of the few I found out within reasonable driving distance from Madrid, that weekend was crazy somehow. However, the staff were very nice and helpful, they have a super cute dog, it felt like a little home away from home. Nice room, cute bathroom.
- Alojamiento bastante nuevo y limpio. Muy bien el baño aunque algo pequeño, pero bastante aprovechado. Calidad precio inmejorable, no se puede pedir más a un hostal tan barato y nuevo. Muy recomendable para ese rango de precio.
- Lo primero la amabilidad de lis dueños. Justo al reservar nos llamaron para avisarnos que la habitación que quedaba disponible era pequeña y con dos camas separadas, un buen detalle por su parte avidarnos. Aun así, pudimos juntar las camas (muy comodas) y para pasar una noche tranquilos suficiente. El baño bien. Y a la mañana nos ofrecieron desayuno, cafe tostadas con tomate y axeite, bizcocho casero… Que no nos cobraron. Una estancia breve pero muy agradable!
Top Guest Houses In Valdeolmos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdeolmos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!