10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdemierque Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdemierque Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdemierque Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdemierque Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdemierque Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdemierque Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdemierque Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valdemierque Castile And Leon:
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca and 22 miles from Ledesma. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El hombre de recepción muy amable.
- El hostal esta cerca de la parada del bus que en diez minutos estas en el centro de salamanca.Esta en un pueblo en las afueras.El problema es que tienen ese edificio y luego tambien tienen habitaciones en otro edificio a cinco minutos y en esa calle no hay nada pero se llega pronto al bus a un super panadería etc que esta todo en la avda principal.Las habitaciones estan limpias,relacion calidad precio bien.
- Buena atención, hostal limpio y agradable e instalaciones en orden. Todo correcto.
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Hostal Barcelona offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Barcelona, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Very comfortable and clean room. The location is great, you can easily get to the bus station from there and to the rest of the city from the other side
- An excellent location opposite the entrance to the old town. On a main road, but heard no noise from the traffic, or the large school group staying. A modern, spacious, clean room, more like a 3 or 4 star hotel than a hostel. Luxurious bathroom. Nothing basic about the level of comfort here! I would definitely stay again.
- Great location just across the street from the historic old town and university. Easy to find and always open 24/7 with someone at the desk. The staff was friendly. A good deal, although a basic accommodation. Very clean and well presented.
- Room was clean well equipped and one could expect little more for the price.
Hostal Cuzco is located in Salamanca, just 20 miles from Ledesma.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel manager was incredibly kind and helpful. Helped us figure out parking and even paid for our meter. Walked us to a coffee bar. He could not of been nicer!!!!
- Staff as always was great, makes me feel like family. Extremely helpful and friendly, clean and brigh quiet rooms. Wi-Fi is also stable, perfect location, value for the money. Lift available.
- Very helpful and friendly staff! Perfect location.
- I like pretty everything about yhat place. The location is perfect with easy access to the old town in 3 minutes walking and places to eat around. The place itself is very quiet, clean, the staff makes you feel not like in a hostal, but lile part.of their own family. And they are all exremely helpful, without even asking for. I highly recommend this hotel and will come back again.
- The staff where very helpful, I needed a doctor and some other things, they couldn’t have been more helpful.
Motel Cies is located in Calvarrasa de Abajo, just 6 miles from Salamanca. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 26 miles from Motel Cies, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 18 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and great security, will defonatley come again quite
- We loved the fact that there was an integral garage, so our car was safe underneath our room, this was great as we were travelling on to Portugal, so our car was full, but nobody could see the contents. Also the motel is pet friendly and it was secure enough to let our dog run around the grounds. The service was very good, although the food was pretty much just fast food. There is a hatch in the wardrobe and the food arrives on a tray onto a shelf in the wardrobe, weird but convenient.
- Everything, especially the car security in your own garage!
- Had a great stay wasn’t expecting such good facilities for the price. Will definitely return
- Warm,clean,comfortable,secure garage for car and all for 35euro!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Alayka offers accommodations in Calvarrasa de Abajo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salamanca is 6 miles from Hostal Alayka, and Ledesma is 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Could not have been kinder. Very good food. Excellent value.
- Clean and big room. Parking was easy. Bathroom was clean and nice
- Todo lo necesario para pasar una noche de paso en Salamanca a un precio muy competitivo.
- accueil très sympathique, chambre propre, chauffage impeccable, salle de bain nickel!
- Sin duda un hostal de pueblo, muy agradable, el hombre que estaba en la barra, tb atendia a los huespedes y nada más llegar, tenia el bar lleno de gente, pero nos atendió enseguida, y nos acompañó a nuestra habitación,hacia grados bajo cero y tenia puesta la calefacción en todas las estancias y aun así tenia mantas de sobra en el armario, sin duda la atención y el trato fue estupendo.y todo estaba limpio.
Located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca, El Caserón features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find business center and hairdresser’s at the property.Ledesma is 22 miles from El Caserón, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 23 miles away.
- Établissement irréprochable en matière de propreté !
- El personal muy amable y el desayuno buenísimo por 4 euros. La habitación correcta en cuanto a comodidad y limpieza
- LA COMODIDAD DE LAS CAMAS Y EL CALORCITO EN LA HABITACION.
- La ubicación perfecta. El personal muy amable. Desayuno continental con zumo de naranja recien exprimido. Precio muy bueno
- Cama cómoda,trato del personal excelente,muy familiar
Hostal Plaza Mayor
Situated next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and typical tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- The hotel has an excellent location next to the Plaza Mayor. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was smallish, but comfortable. The bathroom was fine and it was very quiet. I thought it was good value for money.
- Great location just off the Plaza Mayor & really nice room for the price
- Location just off the Plaza Mayor. And the price is very fair.
- Quality furnishings, very clean, monogrammed towels!
- Nice room and bathroom. Everything clean and comfortable. Great location, right next to the Plaza Mayor but away from the noise in the back part.
Hosteria Sara offers accommodations in Salamanca.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hosteria Sara, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
Thank you Sandra for the warm welcome and useful tips!
Our room was very comfortable and quiet and we slept really well.
- The hosts are very kind and attentive. The location is very good and close to Plaza Mayor. The room is actually much better and modern than it looks like in the photos. Will definitely come back to stay here next time.
- Location, location, location. Just steps away from the basilica, Plaza Mayor and all the food and shops. Private paid garage for your car. Fridge & elevator for the guests. Enthusiastic manager Sandra to help you.
- the crew was so and and helpful. the recommendations were just great and accurate. location is perfect. they came with us to the private parking. they found a coat we forgot and will send to us via post.a perfect place.1
- Very well located, few steps from Plaza Major. Plenty of good restaurants around, very quiet street and spacious room. Host speak English and were very helpful. There is lift in the property and rooms are very clean. The best place to stay when visiting Salamanca!
- Thank you Sandra for the warm welcome and useful tips!
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
- This is the second time I’ve stayed at this super little hostel. It’s in a great location, the room is large , clean and very comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Perfect location in a quiet square next to Plaza Mayor. My room was on the top floor and got the afternoon sun so that was perfect for a winter stay. Clean, spacious room; helpful staff. Easy walk to restaurants and historical places of interest. Short walk from the train station and from the bus station. Highly recommended.
- overall excellent and I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Perfect location in the center, yet quiet, elevator, bathtub, helpful staff, the promo price was unbeatable.
- It was a really pleasant expieriance, we were only using this hotel as a midway stop on a long voyage. It was so cosy and large that we would have loved to stay longer.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Alevia is located in Salamanca, just 19 miles from Ledesma.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.
- Perfect location, situated in one of the most popular streets in the city. Very close to restaurants, stores and most attractions! Loved that we were welcomed with water and sweets. Very friendly and helpful staff too.
- We are a family of 4 with children aged 9 and 5. The location is fantastic.
- Perfect location, good facilities. Nice and warm during a cold few days in Salamanca.
- Very good value for money, room was clean and fresh water and a small snack was provided.
- Friendly staff, nice rooms, great location and amazing breakfast!
Top Guest Houses In Valdemierque Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdemierque Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdemierque Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdemierque Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!