10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Valdecañas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Hostal Residencia Avenida is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- Todo en general perfecto, hostal muy limpio, con un personal muy amable, muy bien situado y todo muy tranquilo.
- el personal de la recepcion era muy amable y pendiente de hacer la estancia lo mejor posible. la habitacion estaba muy limpia ybastante cerca del centro
Hostal Residencia Castilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Residencia Castilla offers accommodations in Cuenca.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Friendly and helpful staff.
It’s a simple and affordable place on the edge of the more modern and uglier side of Cuenca, closer to train station and shops. The picturesque old town is just about 3 minute walk away.
Staffs are very helpful and friendly and responsive. they checked me in very quickly and try to communicate to me (in Spanish which I don’t speak) patiently; I borrowed a hair dryer and they’ve been very responsive and generous.
The room is OK but it’s a bit dark to me. with A/C so no matter you feel hot or cold you can adjust to your need, quite well functional.
Location is nice but still need a bit walk to the old town. but anyway it’s reachable with many restaurants and bars close by.
- Acceptable distance to “Old Town” (15-20 min. walk), close to restaurants, cafées, shops etc
- Great location only 5mins walk from the bus station, friendly hotel owner, good facilities and strong wifi connection.
- Place was clean and lots of space. Parking nearby.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
Los Clásicos de Cuenca
Los Clásicos de Cuenca is located in Ribatajadilla, 18 miles from Cuenca and 11 miles from Mariana.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Precioso lugar la casa muy cómoda recomendada para desconectar co.pletamente
- El lugar es ideal para alejarse del mundanal ruido. Las inmediaciones tienen paisajes muy bonitos en la zona de la hoz del Beteta. El dueño de las casas es muy atento.
- La ubicación, las casas rurales y la tranquilidad todos los aspectos, aunque deberían asfaltar algunos espacios, como la zona de barbacoas y disponer de toldos/sombrillas, especialmente para el verano
- Vistas a un campo de girasoles precioso. Víctor muy amable, te da todas las facilidades posibles. Repetiré!
- Una pasada de alojamiento, El propietario un encanto siempre muy pendiente y con unos detalles maravillosos, Las fotos no le hacen justicia al alojamiento es mucho mejor de lo que se ve en las fotos. La casa muy comoda y el entorno maravilloso.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
Hostal de la Luz
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hostal de la Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- La calidad precio es inmejorable. Cuenca es pequeña y se puede ir andando a todos los sitios. Si es verdad que la parte alta pilla mas lejos. Pero el centro esta a 3 minutos a pie.
- Para pasar la noche está más que bien ( y hasta una semana). Tranquilidad, limpieza, el baño nuevo y el chico que nos atendió nos explicó muy bien cómo acceder a los sitios del casco antiguo.
- Personal muy agradable. Fácil acceso y estacionamiento justo enfrente del hotel.
- Como bien dice el nombre, las vistas expectaculares de la ciudad conquense. Tranquilo, aparcamiento de sobra en la puerta o las inmediaciones. Bien comunicado con la ciudad.
Hostal de Cuenca
Hostal de Cuenca is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Friendly, very helpful, great secure parking for motorbike, only 20 minutes from the old town
- Clean, great bathroom, location full of services but out of the city
Nos encontramos muy cómodo s.
Íbamos caminando al centro.
La recepcionista nos informo con todo detalle, muy amable.
- La limpieza y el trato del personal excelente! Además, todo bastante nuevo y el baño genial
- El personal muy amable y servicial,nos explicó cómo movernos en Cuenca y los puntos de interés turístico
Hostal Calderon is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The lady from reception went above and beyond. Truly helpful and kind. I arrived soaking wet and cold from the rain and she turned the heating on in my room and brought me the hairdryer before I even asked for it. The room was comfortable and beautifully clean.
- La cama era súper cómoda y la ubicación del hostal es muy buena.
- El precio, realmente por ese precio poco más se puede pedir.
- Vistas excelentes, todo muy limpio, excelente ubicación en Semana Santa, personal muy agradable y precio ajustado. Es cierto que es un poco antiguo, pero nos hemos encontrado muy bien, calefacción estupenda.
- Las vistas son lo único positivo que saco de esta estancia
Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff are super nice, patient and helpful. The location is great, very close to the hanging house and cathedral. Breakfast is nice. Room is very cozy.
- It is a very quiet, well modernised historic property with lots of character. Beds were very comfortable, cold breakfast was generous and high quality. Bathrooms are state of the art. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very impressive state of the art new bathroom and room facilities. A spectacular breakfast with everything one could wish for. Very close to the center of the old town. Once understood, the combination of underground public parking and lift to the hotel level works fine.
- The room was super clean. The bed very comfortable and an excellent shower. We had a great view from our window. The young woman that greeted us on arrival was incredibly helpful and the staff in general were excellent.
- We loved the view from our window into the gorge, the quiet rooms, cleanliness and very helpful staff. The ambience of the location is unbeatable. The friendly manager of the Hospederia also helped us with planning the next stage of our one month trip in Spain. Wonderful service, thank you!
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! The hotel has a privileged location in the center of the city of Cuenca (Spain). It is right in the commercial center of the city, and also close to historic sites, making it perfect for both business travelers and tourists. The Hostal Cortes has 44 rooms, a conference hall, cafe and parking garage, and it is situated 1,000 feet from the train and bus station.
- Its very accessible to the bus station, we found it very quick and its close to the centrum. The room is clean and warm, we didn’t had a cold evening.
I did not expect a place like this for the price I got. Clean room, huge private bathroom with a nice bath. The bed wasn’t the best, but good enough for two nights of good rest.
The staff was great, always ready to help. I fell in love with one of the receptionists, super friendly, great advices and really really beautiful!
- The hostal is just a 2 minute walk away from the Cuenca train station. The bed was comfortable. The toilet even has a bath tub. The staff were friendly and helpful. Luggage storage beyond check-in/out times is available.
- The staffs were very friendly. The room was comfy.
- 5 minutes from the bus and regional train station. 20 minutes walk to the old town. Room is basic but clean and comfortable. Strong Wifi. Friendly staff with limited English but try their best to help. Restaurants, shops and supermarket nearby. Value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Valdecañas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!