10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vaca Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaca Cayo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vaca Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaca Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaca Cayo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vaca Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vaca Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vaca Cayo:
Riverview Guesthouse is located in San Jose Succotz, just 6 miles from San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
J & R Guest House
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! J & R Guest House offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The price! The staff were lovely and very helpful with our onward travel plans. The location was great – lovely and quiet but close to walk to everything.
- The property was great and the owners were amazingly cordial and extremely accommodating.
- The hot water was broken when we arrived, but they had it fixed very quickly. Very simple rooms, but extremely friendly and helpful.
- awesome place at a granny, not super central but an easy walk to the main street, granny the owner is very helpful and caring although she seems rather tired at times which is normal in her age but her kids and grandkids don’t show that much of an interest in the guests. If you ask they will answer though. Room was spacious, it was possible to use the kitchen, there’s a nice terrace where you can hang out (granny locks the kitchen at 9pm though so don’t count for a cold beer afterwards:)
- Very clean and nice staff. Location was good- a little outside the hustle and bustle but still easy walking distance to everything including Cahal Pech, the local Mayan ruins.
Elvira’s Guest House
Elvira’s Guest House offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.
- Excellent staff. Great Location close to everything. Super clean. When I checked out I left my wallet with $1000, passport and all my credit cards. The lady had me flagged down to go back and my wallet was returned with everything in it. Super honest trustworthy place.
manager and staff were helpful and friendly. Good recommendations and help on places to see.
I had Christmas dinner with managers family/
- The staff were great. The room was good. Everything was clean and the location was great. Had balcony to sit out.
- The host was very helpful and friendly: he helped us plan the perfect trip and arranged a tour to Caracol that was perfectly suited for us.
- Good location, manager was helpful with tips of what to do in the area, tours and restaurant recommendations. He also helped us get a taxi to the Guatemala border.
Tia Maria Guesthouse
One of our top picks in San Ignacio.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Tia Maria Guesthouse offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.
- Location wasn’t on the high street but just around the corner.
- Excellent staff who were very friendly and took care of each request we had. Very short walk to restaurants, shops, etc. Very clean room, good TV, AC. Shared kitchen with frig was a plus for quick meals, keep beer cold. Great price- we paid $55.00 USD for a king bed.
- The room is beautiful and the bed is comfortable. The hostess is super nice, and the place is near the center of the city
- Great location, loved the balcony with the communal kitchen and chairs/hammock. Our room was clean and AC worked well. It was a great value.
Really good location near the Main Street and only a short walk from the bus stop.
There is a kitchen if you want to make your own food.
The lady on reception was very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Western Guesthouse offers accommodations in San Ignacio.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, PS3 and game console. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Joviah is a great host! You can ask him anything and he will help you out. The rooms are clean and cosy, we liked the location of this guesthouse a lot. In center but very quiet. At night you can sit on the terrace and look out over the footballfield where children play. In the common area they have books and magazines that you can use (we did:-)) and you can cook breakfast in a clean kitchen if you want. All in all, great stay!!!
- They had a stove and refrigerator so u can cook your own meal if you like. Free drinking water was provided. The rooms were big with two bed.
- Very good location and the room was very big. There is also a full size kitchen with everything you need and Jovian was a very good host! Also there was fresh cold drinking water available for everyone at any time.
- Location was great- a short walk from downtown/bus/market area with lots of restaurant options with in blocks. Bldg had lots of balcony seating for enjoying the freshness of the mornings/evenings. Large common area and shared kitchen with free clean water dispenser, coffee and condiments (also pretty good Wifi). Our room was spotlessly clean (watched as each room was turned between guests-beds pulled away from walls and floors/corners cleaned, mattresses flipped and even the bed skirts get changed), strong little AC unit (fans also available), comfortable bed. The bathroom was small but functional and the shower had good pressure and was actually HOT (both rare in Belize). Host/on site Mgr, Jovian, was very helpful with restaurant and tour recommendations, was very prompt to respond to emails during process and even left a local phone w his number on the counter so there could never be any reason NOT to be able to get a hold of him.
- Jovian communicated well with me before we arrived, and once on property he showed us around and was very kind. The property is an excellent value for the money, & is a few blocks from downtown San Ignacio. Your rate includes filtered water as well as coffee in the morning, which is awesome! The A/C worked great, important for sleeping for this 50-something. Jovian also accommodated our needs by putting us in a back room at our request, as we had caught a redeye and needed a quiet room to catch up on sleep. The quiet hours are from 7-9, which is important as many tours in the area start very early. Jovian lives on property, which is always a bonus should you have an emergency. We liked the Western Guesthouse so much we came back for two nights at the end of our trip.
Featuring free WiFi, Martha’s Guesthouse offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Incredibly friendly staff and restaurant at guesthouse had a delicious breakfast to start the day. Centrally located and great base to explore the city from!
- I liked the excellent location, the very kind and efficient staff, as well as the large comfortable room.
- Great, accommodating staff. One night, the air conditioner stopped working in our room, and being it was 100 degrees out, the staff moved fast to resolve the problem. There is laundry service and a fabulous restaurant on site with the best coffee in San Ignacio. Wonderful location!
- Marthas has large clean rooms with comfortable beds. The staff are very friendly and helpful. A great assortment of breakfast. I would definetly recomend Marthas Guesthouse to anybody looking for accomodation in central San Ignacio.
- Central location l and restaurant on site for breakfast (nOt included)
Hi-Et Guest House
Hi-Et Guest House offers accommodations in San Ignacio.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Central location, good price. Basic but comfortable.
- Good budget option for San Ignacio. Good location, near all restaurants and shops etc and easy journey to Guatemala border. Rooms have a small balcony which was nice.
- Very close to the centre of town and friendly staff.
- Great location. Room is good. The staff is very helpful.
- Great location close to the bus stop. Also close to many of the popular restaurants and tour shops. Had a fan in the room and a private balcony.
Mahogany Hall Private Retreat
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Mahogany Hall Private Retreat offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.The guest house also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
River Lane Cottage
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, River Lane Cottage is located in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Philip Goldson International Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Orange Guesthouse offers accommodations in Unitedville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Vaca Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vaca Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vaca Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vaca Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!