10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Urueñas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Urueñas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Urueñas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Urueñas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Urueñas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Urueñas Castile And Leon:
Posada de San Millán
Posada de San Millán offers accommodations in Sepúlveda. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Posada de San Millán, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Welcoming hostess. Very quiet.
I’d highly recommend it.
- Pilar and her staff could not do enough for you. The breakfast was excellent.
Wonderful 12th century building. Lovely village and only a few miles off the motorway for an overnight stop.
Charming owner, friendly staff . Just brilliant.
- Historical architecture was excellent. Staff excellent.
- It was an 11th century building and has been tastefully modernised keeping the original features
- It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, 31 miles from Segovia, Hostal El Panadero features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal El Panadero, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
Friendly staff when they arrived.
Reduced price as breakfast not available at 7.30 – not until 9.30/10 I think it was.
- The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 12 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from Hostal Restaurante Villa Sepúlveda, and Peñafiel is 29 miles away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
Good location for exploring Sepulveda area and Ermita San Frutos.
Excellent evening meal esp. cochinillo cuchifritos.
- Me gusto todo, pero sobre todo el personal del hostal ha sido muy amable tanto Eusebio como su mujer. Hemos estado como si estuviéramos en casa, gracias por todo Eusebio y haber si volvemos muy pronto.
- El personal muy agradable. Muy limpio todo. La cocina muy buena.
- Son muy amables, la habitación y el baño muy limpios y está muy cerca de centros de interés
El Mirador del Caslilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mirador del Caslilla offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from El Mirador del Caslilla, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- I loved the couple that took care of the hotel and the breakfast: fresh fruit, local products, … perfect ¡
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
- We loved the owners, they were fantastic and really nice for our 4 yr old son! Also the views were very nice! Really good value for money!
Hostal Stop is located in Cantalejo, just 24 miles from Segovia.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles from Hostal Stop, and Peñafiel is 26 miles from the property.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
The staff cannot do enough for you!
Just wonderful. Location perfect for birdwatchers.
Hostal Rural Jarpar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rural Jarpar offers accommodations in Grajera, just 20 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Aranda de Duero is 21 miles from Hostal Rural Jarpar, and Peñafiel is 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money, staff very helpful and a great nights sleep.
Beautiful traditional building, tastefully updated
Good service and lovely breakfast
Warm and comfortable, as it was -5C!
Only 5 minutes off A1 between Madrid and Burgos.
- Very nice mountain style character, just cute and not too many rooms so it is pretty quiet. Very comfy bed and views.
- Every thing was great from the owner at the bar, the room the breakfast and the atmosphere. A great place
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Dora offers accommodations in Cantalejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Segovia is 24 miles from Hostal Dora, and Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles from the property.
- Limpieza, comodidad de las camas y la amabilidad de sus empleados.
- El bar El Fronton, estaba justamente al lado del Hostal. Buenos precios y servicio impecable
La ubicación es perfecta, muy cerca de la Plaza Mayor y cerca de bares y restaurantes.
La habitación reunía todo lo necesario y la cama era comodísima, descansamos perfectamente. El baño era amplio.
- Esta bien ubicado y siendo fechas en las que hacía frío,se estuvo calentito,la calefacción iba fenomenal..nuca había estado en un hostal y la verdad que nos gusto..Los dueños son majos
- La tranquilidad, el silencio, la amabilidad del personal, limpieza impecable y la cama muy cómoda. La entrada directa desde el hostal al restaurante sin tener que salir a la calle. Ambiente muy familiar y atento, tanto en el hostal como en el restaurante. Si necesito volver a Cantalejo, no dudaré en repetir.
Hostal Romi offers accommodations in Cantalejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Segovia is 24 miles from Hostal Romi, and Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles away.
Marino nos recibió con total amabilidad y nos trató de manera impecable.
nos explicó qué ver y qué hacer por los alrededores y es que hay gran cantidad de lugares de interés cerca de Cantalejo.
la habitación super limpia y muy confortable
sin duda volveremos ya que no pudimos visitar todo
La verdad, nos gustó bastante. Algo que no esperábamos al llegar.
El dueño fue encantador con nosotros y el alojamiento fue correcto en todo, limpieza, ubicación, atención.
- El dueño, Marino, un hombre encantador y muy atento.
- El propietario muy agradable y aconsejandonos rutas y establecimientos de la zona , nos proporcionó muy buena información
- El trato del.dueño no.puede ser.mejor atento agradable y muy campechano hay poca gente ya de esa manera
- Marino nos recibió con total amabilidad y nos trató de manera impecable.
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Posada La Panadera offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
Excelente ubicación. Encargada muy amable. Viajamos una pareja con dos niños. Habitaciones confortables y muy limpias.
Sin duda, repetiríamos.
- La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. El hotel es pequeñito pero está muy bien ubicado. Limpio y las camas cómodas.
- Muy céntrico y con habitaciones cómodas y grandes
Valoro muy positivamente la limpieza y confort.
La ropa de cama y toalla de buena calidad
Casa Turismo Rural Pantano de Burgomillodo
Located in Burgomillodo, 30 miles from Segovia, Casa Turismo Rural Pantano de Burgomillodo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Casa Rural Pantano de Burgomillodo, and Aranda de Duero is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Las actividades adicionales como la granja y los ponis a total disposición de los niños y niñas alojadas.
- era excelente maria y manolo son superatentos nos ayudaron en todo,pendientes de mis hijos todo el tiempo, sus animales les encantaron,nos dieron total confianza para movernos por la posada y por la granja de animales ,nos ayudaron con las rutas y con la contratación de las piraguas en andadura que esta justo al lado de ello con un precio excelente su comida casera después del chaparrón en las piraguas dentro del parque natural estaba excelente ademas de muy económica sin duda recomendable 100% volveremos
- La disponibilidad del personal y que me ofrecieron su garaje para guardar mi moto
Estuvimos este fin de semana y fue muy agradable. Elegimos la casa porque tenia animales y a nuestra hija le gustan mucho, y no nos ha defraudado. Los niños pueden interactuar con los animales, darles de comer y estar con ellos.
Los dueños muy amables y en especial Maria muy afectuosa. La comida de calidad, casera y abundante. La casa limpia y comoda, cerca de las hoces, accesible a senderos faciles. Recomendable!!!
- Desayuno casero, familia atenta, ideal para los niños.
Top Guest Houses In Urueñas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Urueñas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Urueñas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!