10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Urtx Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Urtx Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Urtx Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urtx Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urtx Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Urtx Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Urtx Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Urtx Catalonia:
Located in Puigcerdà, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella, Fonda Cerdanya features a playground and ski storage.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Fonda Cerdanya, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles from the property.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
- Conrad was an excellent host! Thank you! Muchas gracias!!
- Very friendly staff and there is 24 hours hotdrinks and bread when you get hungry at night you just go down to the kitchen😀
- Conrad etait fabuleux !! Tres gentil …Very Helpful..!! muy atento..!!
- Super friendly and helpful host. The rooms aber basic but clean and more than great for the price! If you are looking for a budget room in Puigcerdà this is the place to go.
- Very comfortable Hostel.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal L´Estació offers accommodations in Puigcerdà. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Hostal L´Estació, and Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless- the bed was comfortable and the shower was excellent!. Place was quiet and the location’s great too!
- Staff very helpful beds comfortable and clean facilities
- Friendly staff, good room. Very clean and sufficiently comfortable. Lady at the reception gave us a warm welcome, they knew we were to arrive and we had alerted them that we might check in late to which they promptly replied and accepted. Highly recommend for short s on the train stay in Puigcerda.
- Quite and calm, convenient connection with two elevators to city.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff very friendly and the location, next to the bus/train station, is great, especially if you have to get up early and catch a bus/train. Overall, the positives outweigh the negatives.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Rusó offers pet-friendly accommodations in Llivia, just 24 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Hostal Rusó, and Font-Romeu is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 56 miles from Hostal Rusó.
- Excellent central location with free parking nearby.
- me encantó el trato y la cama. la habitación muy cuca. además trajimos a nuestra perra 🙂 es un sitio pet friendly. en Llívia también hay restaurantes que dejan entrar perros, importante para los que queréis hacer actividades al aire libre cn las mascotas.
- Habitacion correcta, cama grande y comoda, limpio
- El trato cercano del personal y la disposición por solucionar cualquier problema.
- Camera carina, staff cordiale e gentile, abbiamo pranzato presso il loro ristorante pagando poco, Ottima posizione, situato in pieno centro storico del piccolissimo paese, parcheggio gratuito vicino all’ostello nei pressi della chiesa
Fonda Matía is located in Bellver de Cerdanya , just 15 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Fonda Matía, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
Nice and clean rooms, recently refurnished … and very friendly and helpful staff. As we didn’t have car , the receptionist tell us she can pick up us from Bellver de C. Great !!!!!!!!!
You can dinner at the hotel for an affordable fare. Portions and quality are OK !
- La dutxa estava vien cerrada i no se inundava todo el baño cada vez que te dutxavas
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
La Calma de Bellver
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Calma de Bellver is located in Bellver de Cerdanya in the region of Catalonia, just 16 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from La Calma de Bellver, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property.
- This was an unusual experience in that the property’s bedrooms are accessed through a bar/restaurant, which at present (late summer) is only opening on Friday and Saturday evenings. The night we were there it was closed and unattended, so we were given a key and left to our own devices. Other than that, everything was fine; the host (who returned to make breakfast) was friendly and humorous, the small room was clean and characterful (with a wonderful view of the mountins to the south) and for our one-night stay we were very happy. La Calma is the only business in a rather severe little medieval square, with an important history from 1937 and the Civil War. Shops and restaurants can be found about 10 minutes’ walk away in the lower town. Bellver is of course in the middle of wonderful scenery.
- La atención recibida y la amabilidad. Las habitación muy sencilla pero acogedora.
- El trato de Maribel, excelente. Todo perfecto, como deseábamos, volveremos…
- Hôtel atypique avec une patronne très gentille, toujours à nos petits soins. Le cadre est exceptionnel pour un dépaysement total. La chambre était confortable et agréable. Les repas étaient simples mais copieux.
- Dommage qui faille réserve pour manger car les restaurants sont à l heure espagnole
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal D’Éller offers accommodations in Éller, just 15 miles from Andorra la Vella.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 9 miles from Hostal D’Éller, and Font-Romeu is 14 miles away.
- This is simply a wonderful place to stay in the heart of the Cerdenya with truly welcoming hosts – superb for walking, relaxing and home cooked food
- Un lugar para desconectar, una vistas magnificas , perfecto para los que nos gusta el senderismo, la comida muy buena y todo casero, tanto Nuria como su marido muy serviciales y atentos.
- Por un problema de tráfico llegamos tarde al hostal, y allí nos estaba esperando Nuria con una sonrisa y la cena preparada. El Hostal D’Éller es sin duda un sitio de trato espectacular ideal para relajarse y dejarse llevar por el sonido del silencio y el aroma de las chimeneas del pueblo. Superó altamente nuestras expectativas y lo recomendamos en gran medida. Seguro que volveremos con las familias completas o nuestros amigos.
- La comida exquisita y los productos naturalees y caseros.
- L’esmorzar era exquisit. Tot productes de proximitat. El llit era molt còmode. Ens hem sentit molt a gust en tot moment.
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Hostal Santuari de Paller offers accommodations in Bagá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 25 miles from Hostal Santuari de Paller, and Pas de la Casa is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles away.
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
- Set in the hills a few minutes out of Baga it is attached to a chapel and is very picturesque. The room was small but comfortable. There was no TV in the room which for us was a bonus but if you are a TV addict bear this in mind. The staff are very friendly and helpful within the boundaries of language. The restaurant serves very reasonably priced wholesome local style food. More information on walks in the region would have been helpful
Hostal Alt Llobregat
Located in Castellar de NʼHug, 30 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hostal Alt Llobregat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hostal Alt Llobregat, and Font-Romeu is 16 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 47 miles away.
- A lovely place. Large room with balcony with far ranging views over rooftops to the mountains. The bed was the most comfortable that I have had on this trip – I slept like a log. Wi-fi worked well everywhere. Attractive outside terrace and nice dining room/bar. Owners stiff at first but then very friendly and helpful. Dinner menu not great but the food was good and reasonably priced. I enjoyed my stay here. Good coffee in the morning. Hostess’ children (?) gave a lot of life and fun to the place and were exceptionally polite and charming – always willing to help if you need anything.
Era sencillo pero estaba limpio y la comida y desayuno estaba muy bueno.
Hay una sala con chimenea y juegos, y se estaba muy bien.
Y se puede ir caminando a las fuentes.
- El alojamiento es muy acogedor y el personaluy atento en todo momento.Ya habiamos estado un par de veces mas pero solo para comer ,como nos gusto hemos vuelto a pasar el fin de semana.
El menjar està molt bo (tant de l’esmorzar com del menú amb bon preu).
El llit realment molt còmode, bones vistes, bany nou i tot molt net.
El personal és realment amable i servicial.
L’únic punt negatiu era la temperatura de l’habitació que tot i estar en marxa la calefacció feia força fred.
- Pequeno almoço fantástico! Comida caseira do melhor!
Hostal La Muntanya
Located in Castellar de NʼHug, 30 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hostal La Muntanya features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hostal La Muntanya, and Font-Romeu is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast – and excellent value. We stayed in one of their apartments which was warm, roomy and had great views.
- We visited the town to see the home of the Gos d’Atura sheepdog trials and our little dog felt at home here, particularly as it was off season and the whole place was empty.
The food was amazing – local lamb roasted in the fireplace, amazing stew, great fish. Very large portions. The food tasted better and was cheaper better than any of the restaurants we went to in Barcelona. It really is home-style Catalan mountain food, with recipes passed down for generations.
The family were really lovely – all 3 generations! It was a quiet time, in November, just after most tourists had left. A sprinkling of snow on the ceramic tiles roofs, and leaves still colourful on the trees. Gorgeous and relaxing.
Hospitable, friendly, family atmosphere, great food, exceptional deserts, plus all the information we could ask for about the area.
We were treated like visiting family members!
- Es menja excelent i el tracte del personal es exquisit
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fonda Ca l’Abel offers accommodations in Lles, just 12 miles from Andorra la Vella. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 11 miles from Fonda Ca l’Abel, and Font-Romeu is 20 miles away.
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- The location is wonderful,.. A great little village surrounded by spectacular scenery…& a fab little bar just up the road from here. We didn’t get to eat in the restaurant because it was Sun evening but had breakfast there in the morning,….it is on the 1st floor & looks out onto the most amazing view of the mountains &surrounding scenery. The owner didn’t speak much English but it didn’t matter,…he was a lovely, kind & friendly chap. The room & ensuite were of a good size,…smart & clean with a gr8 view! We were travelling on two motorbikes & were able to park them around the back of the hotel, out of the way. I loved this place & would definitely stay again,… the beautiful weather helped ofcourse but wow, what a fab location….& not forgetting great value for money!
El restaurante nos encanta: cocina típica de la zona, preparada con esmero y cariño, muy sabrosa.
El trato es excelente, especialmente Luis, el encargado: siempre nos hace sentir como en casa.
Ya conocíamos el hotel y repetiremos con toda seguridad!!!
- El trato del personal es muy bueno, el ambiente del comedor es muy acogedor , la comida muy buena !
Top Guest Houses In Urtx Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Urtx Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Urtx Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Urtx Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!