10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Urcusiqui Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
Urcusiqui Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Urcusiqui Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urcusiqui Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urcusiqui Imbabura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Urcusiqui Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Urcusiqui Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Urcusiqui Imbabura:
Located in Otavalo, 13 miles from Ibarra, Aly Hostal features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 26 miles from Aly Hostal.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Arbolito
Located in Cotacachi, 5 miles from Otavalo, Hostal El Arbolito features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurant Kimbala
Located in Cotacachi, 5 miles from Otavalo, Hostal Restaurant Kimbala features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 30 miles from Hostal Restaurant Kimbala.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 3 Amigos offers accommodations in Cotacachi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Otavalo is 5 miles from 3 Amigos, and Ibarra is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Rosa Otavalo
One of our best sellers in Otavalo! Located in Otavalo, 13 miles from Ibarra, Hostal La Rosa Otavalo features a terrace and views of the mountains.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles away.
- Nice clean room with comfortable bed and clean bathroom with lovely hot powerful shower.Staff are very nice and helpful. Far enough away from the center but still only a few minutes stroll from it.
- Good hotel, a stone’s throw away from Plaza des Ponchos (=Otavalo market). Every day cleaning of the rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Convenient location. Good, clean room. I requested an upstairs room with an outside window and got that. My bag was kept at reception for a few hours after I checked-out.
- The place is in a great location, extremely close to the market. However, I felt like maybe the room could’ve been a little bit cleaner (the bathroom). It was noisy, but it is a hostel, so that was to be expected. Te upside is that the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the location really was superb!
- Pristine cleanliness, beautiful rooms with mountain views and private bathrooms, clean towels anf hot water. At this price, we generally expected a slightly grubby shared bathroom and not so comfortable beds, but at La Rosa you get serious value for your money. Three blocks from the bus station and Plaza de Ponchos.
Hostal Arauco is located in Otavalo, 13 miles from Ibarra and 29 miles from Tababela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles away.
- The facilities are new and you can get hot water from the reception to make tea or coffee.
- Location is good. Three blocks from the Main Market Square. The building is new and certainly gives value for money. Internet is not very fast but it was reliable while I was there.
- New, beautiful and wonderfully clean place with great staff. 5 min from the main square.
- El lugar es sencillo, cómodo y limpio. Queda a tres cuadras de la plaza de los ponchos, pero son 3 cuadras oscuras para caminar de noche. No hay ascensor ni facilidad de alimentación. El personal amable.
- Die Personal hat sogar ein Dolmetscher für mein Problem in Quito gefunden, was soll ich dann noch sagen. Hotel ist renoviert mit schickem Zimmer und Bad. Für mich war es mit dem Preis wirklich ein Glückfall.
One of our top picks in Otavalo.Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, El Andariego is located in Otavalo, just 13 miles from Ibarra. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Location is excellent, staff very nice and approachable. Kitchen well equipped for making your own food. Great view from the roof top!
- Very good Location, helpful staff, very good kitchen
The staff are kind and helping
The kitchen is big and looks good
The room are big and comfortable
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Located in the central area but still only about 400m from the bus terminal. It has a roof terrace with good views of Mt Imbabura. There is also a kitchen for guest use so you can have a change from pollo!
- The sun terrace on the roof..the kitchen was equipped with a smoothie maker..fantastic.!
Hostal El Geranio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal El Geranio offers accommodations in Otavalo.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ibarra is 13 miles from Hostal El Geranio, and Tababela is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Amazing friendly staff, family run place, great breakfast and awesome value. Definitely take the $30 day trip too. Such a perfect experience of the area.
- Staff, good location, discount because of current work in the building
- the very friendly host (in opposition to his wife) immediately agreed on a generous discount as a compensation for the inconveniences, nice brekky room and incredibly helpful tips from the son of the host
- Family and staff very gracious and helpful. Super location. Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good. Nice staff. Big and clean rooms. 10 min walk to the city center.
El Andariego Otavalo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, El Andariego Otavalo is located in Otavalo in the region of Imbabura, just 13 miles from Ibarra. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from El Andariego Otavalo.
- Lovely beds – pleasant surprise to be in beds rather than bunk beds in a hostal. Beautifully decorated. Staff were great. Very clean too.
- The location…and the bed was really confortable.
- The bathrooms were always cleaned after use, the hostal as such is very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. I liked the wooden floor in the rooms. The comfort of the beds is good.
- Stayed in the private twin bedroom and it was great! Hostel was clean, very close to plaza de ponchos, and walkable distance to the bus station. Great kitchen.
- My first experience with a shared bath hostel. Very clean. Quiet. Excellent location for the market.
One of our best sellers in Otavalo! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Andes Guesthouse is located in Otavalo in the region of Imbabura, just 13 miles from Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles away.
- Breakfast was great! Very helpful host… but I had a Spanish speaking girlfriend with me that made things flow perfect
- Spacious and comfortable. Beautiful view. The man looking after the place was incredibly hospitable and good-natured, he was so helpful and understanding.
- Breakfast was delicious, Room, view on the balcony, downtown is close, the host is extremely friendly
- Wonderful stay! The guesthouse has an exellent breakfast and nice rooftop. Rooms are quiet and the beds are very comfortable, we came as a group this was a perfect place for us. The kitchen has everything to prepare a meal salt, sugar, oil, utensils. We had keys to come in and go as we pleased. Excellent location and there is a corner store two houses down that has everything, restaurants close. Edison was very helpful, we are recommending this place to our friends!
- Edison the owner was extremely helpful even taking me out for a tour of the farmers market on Saturday morning. The breakfast was excellent and I am not sure there would be better value for money in Otavalo. The location was good too (if a little hard to find) 10 minutes from the centre and lovely and quiet with a great view of Imbabura. I liked the lovely TV room and the roof terrace which gives a different view of the surrounding mountains.
Top Guest Houses In Urcusiqui Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Urcusiqui Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Urcusiqui Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Urcusiqui Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!