10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Uña Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Uña Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Uña Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Uña Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Uña Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Posada Huecar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Posada Huecar offers accommodations in Cuenca.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- For the money this is a fantastic accommodation. Yolanda could not have done more to make our stay pleasant. The location is just below the old town and short walking distance from the newer part of Cuenca. The room was clean, spacious and thoughtfully decorated. I would not hesitate to recommend this guest house.
- The facilities was impeccable and very clean. They offered an Underground parking near by that we have to pay at lower rate showing a boucher from the hotel.
- Very convenient for all access to the town for exploration. beautiffuly looked after hostal, made very welcome when we arrived and during our stay.
- Good size room, great shower. Bed was comfy. Excellent location which allowed for lots of walking and exploring! If you have a car, double park when you arrive to get access to the carpark nearby. Street parking is possible but you have to pay during the day. Brekky is basic but nice to start the day with a little something!
- Location and views were am amazing, staff friendly and helpful.
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hostal Gaudi Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- Nice place and friendly staff, bit dark tough in december, may be advantage during hot months.
- La habitacion muy muy prlequeña.. Precio calidad. No corfesponfe. Era una habitacion como para uso individual..
- Relación calidad-precio y distancia de todo lo que hay que ver
- El aseo limpio y la mampara y ducha amplia y limpia
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! The hotel has a privileged location in the center of the city of Cuenca (Spain). It is right in the commercial center of the city, and also close to historic sites, making it perfect for both business travelers and tourists. The Hostal Cortes has 44 rooms, a conference hall, cafe and parking garage, and it is situated 1,000 feet from the train and bus station.
- Its very accessible to the bus station, we found it very quick and its close to the centrum. The room is clean and warm, we didn’t had a cold evening.
I did not expect a place like this for the price I got. Clean room, huge private bathroom with a nice bath. The bed wasn’t the best, but good enough for two nights of good rest.
The staff was great, always ready to help. I fell in love with one of the receptionists, super friendly, great advices and really really beautiful!
- The hostal is just a 2 minute walk away from the Cuenca train station. The bed was comfortable. The toilet even has a bath tub. The staff were friendly and helpful. Luggage storage beyond check-in/out times is available.
- The staffs were very friendly. The room was comfy.
- 5 minutes from the bus and regional train station. 20 minutes walk to the old town. Room is basic but clean and comfortable. Strong Wifi. Friendly staff with limited English but try their best to help. Restaurants, shops and supermarket nearby. Value for money.
Pensión Aries II
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Pensión Aries II offers accommodations in Cuenca.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- No esta muy lejos de las casas colgantes, esta en una zona normal, tranquilo. La recepcionista fue muy amable y nos dejó eligir la habitacion que quisieramos. Todo bien
NADA. ME LLAMAN 4H. ANTES DE MI LLEGADA Y ME DICEN QUE DEBO LLEGAR ANTES DE LAS 18H.
CUANDO LLEGUE, NO HABIA NADIE. TUVE QUE LLAMAR A UN MOVIL Y TUVE QUE ANTICIPAR DINERO SIN OBTENER RECIBO.
- la situation dans Cuenca pas loin de la vielle ville ;près des petits bars a tapas pour ceux qui aimes
- Muy cerca de la calle San Francisco donde poder picar y probar el exquisito morteruelo y el ajoarriero. Aunque se hace difícil encontrar aparcamiento, todo es zona azul, hay que tener paciencia
Buena ubicación,cerca del centro y del casco antiguo,aunque para aparcar casi todo es zona azul.
En nuestro caso estaba limpio.
Para pasar dos noches, únicamente pisando la habitación para dormir y sin esperar nada de lujos pues es aceptable. Pero hay que saber a lo que vas y si estas dispuesto que sea sólo una habitación de paso para dormir.
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Posada Tintes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Very beautiful hotel, rooms nicer and bigger than on pictures.
All looks great!
Near some interesting bars, and the old town.
- Location was good and the room was always warm on our arrival.
- The personnel at Posada Tintes (a family-run business) were most pleasant, friendly and helpful. The rooms were basic, but clean and comfortable, providing very good value for money. Room service was good, and the towels were changed regularly. The breakfast was traditional Spanish, but perfectly adequate, and the food in the restaurant was varied, and of good quality. The locality is ideal for exploring Cuenca, as the Posada is situated on the border of the old and new towns. I thoroughly recommend it, especially for those on a limited budget.
- This property gave us a perfect match in terms of location, comfort and value for money. The Menu del Dia we had on both of the days we were there ..starts at 2 finishing 3.45 – costing 12€ was a treat and we felt really at home.
Hostal Canovas is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Good location for bus station. Helpful and pleasant staff. Short walk to historic centre.
- Great location, old town in a walking distance but hostal in a lively part of the town.
- Small reception but could arrange place for one round table with breakfast.?
- The room was very clean. The hotel is in a good location.
- A lady welcomed us at the reception (she did not speak English). We got a room (surprisingly spacious) on the 3rd floor with a balcony. It is true that the floor is squeaky but it was not disturbing. The furniture looked oddish. The room was clean. Each morning a cleaning lady came to tidy up the room. However, if you do not want to be disturbed, the ”do not disturb” door hanger is at your disposal. Free wifi was working and its speed was really ok for news reading and for social media (and Ingress). Upon arrival, we received only one key which could be used both for the entrance of the Hostel and our room. The key came with a card to switch on/off the electricity. The Old Town is within walking distance from the Hostel (appr. 10 min) but be prepared as getting there requires moderate climbing. There are small shops (selling snacks, drinks etc.) and bars around the Hostel. A bit further, you can find a shopping street with cafeterias and gelaterias.
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- La calidad precio es inmejorable. Cuenca es pequeña y se puede ir andando a todos los sitios. Si es verdad que la parte alta pilla mas lejos. Pero el centro esta a 3 minutos a pie.
- Para pasar la noche está más que bien ( y hasta una semana). Tranquilidad, limpieza, el baño nuevo y el chico que nos atendió nos explicó muy bien cómo acceder a los sitios del casco antiguo.
- Personal muy agradable. Fácil acceso y estacionamiento justo enfrente del hotel.
- Como bien dice el nombre, las vistas expectaculares de la ciudad conquense. Tranquilo, aparcamiento de sobra en la puerta o las inmediaciones. Bien comunicado con la ciudad.
Ch Victoria Alojamientos
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Rooms at Ch Victoria Alojamientos all include a hydromassage shower, plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It is in the historic center of Cuenca, by the Plaza de la Constitución.Ch Victoria Alojamientos offers well-equipped rooms, each with a balcony. The rooms all have a different design, as well as heating and a TV. Rooms also have a Nespresso machine.Private parking is offered on site at a daily cost. It is a short walk to Cuenca’s historic sights. These include the Hanging Houses and the Cathedral, built from 1182 until 1270.
- It exceeded my expectations! So clean and beautiful cozy room and big size! The staff was so helpful and kind! So well located in the hearth of cuenca
- The hostel is situated a bit on the outskirts of the city, so finding a parking spot is very easy. The good thing is, Cuenca is a very small city. In about 20 minutes you’re in the old part of the city, which is lovely to see.
- Wonderful, friendly host! I came too early without informing them and they drove to meet me straight away!
- the room was incredibly comfortable and cosy. nice decoration, practicsl furniture, clean bed.check out was very flexible as was the check in.
- clean and comfortable room.Very good price compared to the quality. Close to the beautiful old town of Cuenca.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
Posada San José
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada San José is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent location. Great view from dining room.
- Awesome ambiance. Great location. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Spectacular views.
- Amazing dinner and very good buffet breakfast. Perfect location and ambiance.
- The hotel is old and quirky (our room had quite a slope on the floor), but clean, comfortable and warm. Our room had 2 terraces with great views over the gorge and the San Pablo Bridge, and plenty of space and seats. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Property was absolutely wonderful set in the old part of Cuenca with views over the valley and the bridge and convent. The breakfast and dinner are served in a room overlooking the gorge. The rooms for quaint and clean and the bathroom also shared was very clean and tidy and close to the room.
Top Guest Houses In Uña Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Uña Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Uña Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!