10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Uhart-Cize Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Uhart-Cize Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Uhart-cize Aquitaine:
Joangi has barbecue facilities, garden and terrace in Uhart-Cize, just 1,650 feet from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. All rooms feature a private bathroom. Free WiFi is featured.Guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. Joangi features some rooms with mountain views, and rooms include a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast. They have access to a shared kitchen with kitchenware.Guests at joangi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Uhart-Cize, like fishing.Biarritz is 27 mi from the guest house, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 25 mi from joangi.
- Quiet, peaceful but still a walkable distance to St Jean Pied de Port. Stream nearby that is easily accessible and good for a warm day dip. Also good for a afternoon of reading with the gurgling water noise. Very relaxing. Tea, coffee, great baguette (just maybe the best during our entire vacation), jams and yogurt for breakfast. Room are spacious, beds of excellent quality, great shower. Interested decor and house history. Highly recommend and we hope to return.
- Jean the owner was very hospitable. The photos don’t do this stylish hotel justice – one of the most stylish places we’re stayed in
- Jean was super friendly. He went above and beyond for me during my stay. I got to town way later than I had anticipated (even got lost because it was dark out) and he came and picked me up. Even though it was a couple minutes away, he drove me to the start of the Napoleon route in Saint Jean the day I started my Camino.
- Amazing home converted for tourism purpose. Beautiful amenities and breakfast. Proprietor is a gem and helped us at every turn. A wonderful stay all around.
- Beautifully refurbished 17th century house, boutique hotel standard facilities . Large airy rooms with views over countryside.
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Maison Laia is located in Uhart-Cize. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at Maison Laia are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms include a seating area. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Maison Laia.The nearest airport is Biarritz, 33 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Pierre and Celestine were AMAZING hosts! Super knowledgable about the area and very hospitable. The location was exactly what we were looking for. Peaceful and beautiful, but not too remote. It’s an easy walk into town and close to make good hikes and small French Basque villages. The house, locyade on a little farmette, was clean and well appointed. The homemade croissants, jam, and farm-grown products served at breakfast were delicious. Pierre and Celestine also offer a delicious 3-4 course dinner with wine at a very reasonable price with locally sourced produce. I would definitely LOVE to go back.
- The hosts were generous, engaging and very warm. We were provided with a wonderful breakfast. If you are able to book their dinner I imagine it would be superb.
- Big roomy bedroom with big and comfortable bed. Modern spacious (yay) bathroom and friendly host.
- The owners were very friendly & helpful. Fab breakfast. Great value.
Excellent accueil dans une très belle maison située au calme, dans un paysage bucolique. Rien à redire sur le confort et la propreté des chambres sinon témoigner de notre entière satisfaction. La piscine, après une longue marche, fut très appréciée. Il en va de même pour l’excellent repas du soir et le copieux petit déjeuner.
En outre, les conversations avec nos hôtes nous ont permis d’approcher de plus près la culture basque.
La Villa Esponda
La Villa Esponda is a house built in 1896, located in the center of Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, opposite the ramparts. It has double-glazed bedrooms, free WiFi and free parking.The rooms and apartments have a TV and air conditioning. The apartments have a small kitchen with a dining table. Each accommodations has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The rooms have a view of the ramparts or Irouleguy vineyards and mountains.There are various bars and restaurants serving breakfast that are located just a 2-minute walk away.Just 150 feet away, guests can discover the historic heart of the fortress. Anglet Airport is 33 mi away and there is free public parking at the property with a limited number of parking spaces.
- Location was fine and room was very clean. Staff were friendly.
- The room had ac, which was great as a heat wave set in on the day I checked in. I was able to rest very well before starting the Camino. The host was super friendly and getting into and leaving the room was easy as there was a key lockbox on the side of the building. It was a bit pricey, but I felt it was well worth it.
- Refrigerator was in the room, as well as a hot plate. Manager agreed to store my luggage for a few days since I was coming back 3 days later.
- Property was close to the center of town. It was clean.
- Clean room good beds , good shower, quiet for St. Jean , instructions were helpful ( thank you ).
Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina
Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina is offering accommodations in Ascarat. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 32 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina.
- Very welcoming and obliging hosts. We had free use of the garden and kitchen if we wanted it. Lovely walk from the hostel to Ascarat and surrounding area. Close to the beautiful town of St. Jean Pied de Port. Quiet location.
- Our hosts were wonderful – so helpful and caring and made us feel as if we were at home. They went the extra mile in allowing us to use their own kitchen, provided us with extra ingredients and even made us crepes for dessert and breakfast. They also drove us into town on two occasions as it was raining. Fantastic- stay with them!
L’accueil et la convivialité des hôtes.
Le petit déjeuner était parfait.
La propreté des lieux
- L’accueil, la gentillesse et la disponibilité des hotes.
L’établissement est parfaitement tenu. Nos hôtes ont été prévenants, attentionnés et très efficaces.
Nul par ailleurs les croissants du petit-déjeuner vous sont servis aussi à point ! Par ailleurs nous avons également apprécié la qualité des produits proposés.
Chambres d’Hotes Chez Pascaline
Chambres d’Hotes Chez Pascaline is a guest house with a large garden located in Ispoure. The house offers mountain views and free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning. The shared bathroom comes with a shower.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including coffee, tea, bread, pastries, orange juice and homemade marmalade. There is a traditional restaurant 1.9 mi away.St Jean Pied de Port is 1.9 mi from Chez Pascaline and the Spanish border is 6.2 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Owner was very kind. She drove me to town to start the Camino. Really enjoyed her.
very scenic & quite place to stay on your route to the Santiago de compostella.
However, we had some difficulty communicating with the host in English, who was near her nineties, so had to use the google translator. Also, the pictures shown as if each room is en-suit, but it wasn’t.
Great value for money though.
- Located out side of St Jean de Pied Porte, no transport available, so reliant on owner for a lift to town & back
- A very tastefully and well appointed accommodation
- We had a wonderful time, lovely setting and a really lovely lady who was so helpful. We will visit again soon.
Ferme Ithurburia is a 1-century old former farm located in Saint-Michel, 3.7 mi from Spain. It offers panoramic views of the valley and free Wi-Fi access at the main reception.Rooms here will provide you with a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower. The cottage also has a kitchen with microwave and refrigerator.Set beside Saint Jean de Compostella path, the property offers free parking. Saint Jean Pied de Port is 2.5 mi from the guest house and Biarritz is 37 mi away.
- Beautiful location. Beautiful view. Beautiful sunrise. Very peaceful & relaxing. Dinner was delicious.
- Dinner was amazing: homemade soup, braised wild boar, hand cut potatoes, freshly picked salad greens homemade dessert and cheese, wine, coffee.
- The property is 5km of the town and it is a good head start for the Camino. The soup and lamb were great.
- Meals were just great and the room had a beautiful view. Very happy with this location.
Dinner served family style to all guests was fabulous.
Proprietor is extremely nice
Maison d’Hôtes Uhaldia
One of our top picks in Cambo-les-Bains.This restored farm is located in the thermal spa town of Cambo Les Bains. It offers individually-decorated and spacious rooms with private bathrooms and garden views.The Maison d’Hotes Uhaldia serves a daily breakfast, which can be enjoyed outdoors, overlooking the brook.The bed and breakfast provides free Wi-Fi access in its public areas and free private parking is available on reservation.The Maison d’Hotes Uhaldia is a 30-minute drive from Biarritz and 20 minutes from the Spanish border.
- Where can I start, we were look after by Danielle nice cool drink after a long drive,our room was outstanding with patio door s leading to an exquisite garden , we are looking forward to going back in the spring 😎 also plenty of parking space.
- Our 2 year old son enjoyed the stream so much. The gardel is really nice and comfy with plenty of spots to enjoy of. The kitchen facilities were of great use. And the staff really king and friendly.
- Very helpful and considerate owner. Left me breakfast as I was checking out very early.
- L’environnement est très agréable (joli jardin, bien entretenu), accompagné d’une petite rivière. L’ensemble est très calme. L’hôtesse excelle par sa délicatesse, sa gentillesse et sa prévoyance. Le petite déjeuner est complet et de très bonne qualité. Nous reviendrons dès que nous en aurons l’occasion !
- Le cadre et l accueil chaleureux de la propretaire
Maison Bakea in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Maison Bakea also feature free WiFi.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- The older couple try hard but they don’t understand WiFi. Their home is really quite a walk from the town.
- The accommodation is remote. But everything else is superb especially the hostess.
La dueña fué muy amable con nosotras y nos dió algunos consejos para hacer nuestro camino.
Es un sitio muy tranquilo y bonito.
Sin duda lo recomiendo.
La literie est de qualité, les oreillers très confortable. Plusieurs prises disponible.
La salle de bain est simple mais efficace, et il y a de la pression dans la douche.
Les hôtes sont sont très aimable et a l’écoute.
- L’accueil et le sourire de la maîtresse de maison m’a été très agréable, hâte d’y retourner un jour
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Maison Iputxainia is located in Ascarat.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Maison Iputxainia, rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Maison Iputxainia offers a hot tub.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 32 miles from the guesthouse.
- It is lovely because you can enjoy the countryside while you are only two kms from the historical area. The pool is also great in summer
- Clean, comfortable and modern. Liked the decoration.
- Lovely clean room. Friendly staff and the view from our room first thing in the morning was beautiful.
Very nice hosts and excellent food. The rooms are fitted out to a high standard and the evening meal was a lovely surprise.
Swimming pool for those who bring their Speedos 😀
- Lovely family run hotel. New facilities – enjoyed the pool. Excellent apartment like accomodation. Good bed. We ate there two nights and had lovely food and wine (good value). Short drive to St Jean in a quiet location.
One of our top picks in Ossès.Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a terrace. The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with pool views.All rooms at Abartiague Borda come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer are accessible to all guests, while some rooms also offer a DVD player. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ossès, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 27 miles from Abartiague Borda.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Uhart-cize Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!