10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ugine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ugine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ugine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ugine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ugine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ugine Rhône-alps:
Chalet la Source
Located on the Route des Grandes Alpes just 8.1 mi from Megève, Chalet la Source faces L’Espace Diamant Ski Resort. It offers a garden, a terrace, free Wi-Fi, free ski storage and free private parking.The guest rooms offer mountain-like decoration and mountain views. Some have a private bathroom, while others feature access to a shared bathroom. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast with pastries, bread, hot drinks and fruit juices is offered. The property’s restaurant serves Savoyard specialties and packed lunches can also be prepared, upon request.Guests have access to a common lounge with TV, DVD player and board games. There is a free shuttle service to ski slopes. In summer, guests can go hiking or mountain biking. Albertville Train Station is 13 mi away.
- restaurant food was superb, free ski bus about 10 feet away from chalet, very close to the shop and bar, excellent value, lovely view from the balcony, shower was superb.
Accommodation simple but with character, give a holiday feeling as soon as you park the car.
The owners are very friendly.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owners created lovely atmosphere. Nothing was too much of a hassle to them. Special mention to the restaurant food. Delicious!!!
- warm welcome of the lady, very good deserts, warm ambiance of the restaurant
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. Room was comfortable.
Hôte de Savoie
Hôte de Savoie offers accommodations in Faverges. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 30 mi away. Free WiFi is offered .The accommodations is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV. A microwave and mini-bar are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels are available.Annecy is 13 mi from Hôte de Savoie. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 53 mi from Hôte de Savoie.
- La propreté, le fait d’être indépendant niveau horaire pour prendre possession de la chambre,le texto bien détaillé pour la marche à suivre.
- Le pk. La facilité de l’accès à la chambre. Le retour positif de quitte la chambre à 11h au lieu de 10h
Tout était parfait et conforme au site
Les indications reçues par sms étaient claires.
- L’emplacement, en plein centre ville! Le coin est calme et reposant. La chambre était très propre et avec le nécessaire pour se faire un thé ou un café.
- la propreté et la disposition du petit électroménager pour prendre son petit déjeuner.
One of our top picks in La Clusaz.Located in La Clusaz, within 1.6 mi of L’Étale Ski Elevator from the property and 1.6 mi of L’Aiguille Ski Elevator, Les Rhodos provides accommodations with free WiFi throughout the property. 1.4 mi from La Côte 2000 Ski Elevator, the property features ski storage space. The property features a restaurant and U’Fredy is 1.6 mi away.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Les Rhodos offers a terrace. A selection of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- The most special place we ever stayed in. Great unique rooms, wonderful restaurant. We can’t wait to get back there!
We really liked the design, both the room and the restaurant. It’s very cosy but at the same time stylish.
We stayed in the music room and my daughter was truly amazed. She could play the guitar and read very nice book on art.
- The room was great; the location simply amazing. We really enjoyed dining in the restaurant. The food was great & the waitress very friendly, helpful and professional.
- This is a boutique style chalet hotel with rooms on the upper floors of the chalet and an amazing restaurant & cocktail bar downstairs. The views are amazing, you are literally on top of a mountain & wake up to cowbells ringing. Breakfast is amazing too.
- Everything else, this is a top notch hotel run by professionals, a lot of money was invested here and by someone with good taste. Lots of parking in the summer. If you stay there be sure to eat dinner there, other restuarants around are not that good. Prices are probably higher in the winter so for us it was a bargain. loved it
Le Soleil d’Or
Le Soleil d’Or is located in La Giettaz, just a 1.9 mi from the Evasion Mont Blanc ski slopes. Guests can relax on the terrace.The rooms at Le Soleil d’Or are decorated in a chalet style with wood-paneled walls. Some rooms offer a balcony and/or a TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Evening meals can be served for guests staying more than 2 nights.Albertville is 19 mi away, while Megève is 20 minutes away. Free private parking is available at the hotel for guests, and a golf course is just 650 feet from the hotel.
- Room was large but that was because we booked a quad room for just two of us. Checkin /out was easy. Nice and warm (winter, so warm is good).
- Good breakfast and friendly owner. Right in the middle of La Giettaz, close to restaurants and tourist office.
- Accueil excellent par la responsable de l’hôtel, qui est charmante.
Le personnel très gentil.
Recommandé Guide Routard 2018
- L’accueil très gentil de la dame malgré notre arrivée tardive. Joli petit village
Chambres d’hôtes Olachat proche Annecy
With a garden, the property also has a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Rooms have an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms come with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Chambres d’hôtes Olachat proche Annecy.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Faverges, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 20 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Olachat.
- like an apartment more than a room. Extremely friendly and helpful owners. Very comfortable. Will stay again.
- The place and the owners were charming and couldn’t do enough for us. They even ordered pizza for us to eat with their friends because there was a storm on our arrival. Next morning they produced a lovely breakfast which we ate all together on a long table.
- Un accueil plus que convivial ! Agréable pour tous ! Même pour les animaux !
- L’accueil, la décoration très chaleureuse. La qualité du petit petit-déjeuner et du logement. Le lieu est très paisible et agréable.
- L’accueil, la gentillesse, le service, le calme, la nature, le petit déjeuner, la chambre et l’espace commun.
Domaine du Grand Cellier – Insolite en Savoie
Set on a 5-hectare estate, Le Domaine du Grand Cellier is a 17th-century property located 7.5 mi from Seythenex Ski Resort. It offers unique accommodations and a common area with a flat-screen TV.The accommodations includes a suspended teepee, a yurt and a room inside a 10,000 liter barrel. Each one has a private terrace or garden area, and access to shared bathroom facilities.Every morning a continental breakfast is served in the common area. Upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests. You can find other restaurants within a 10-minute drive.Albertville Train Station is 5 mi away and an outdoor swimming pool is 3.1 mi away. The hosts can organize sessions with a personal trainer and massages are available upon request.
- The whole experience was fabulous. The owners really enjoy making your stay an experience.
- Amazing we were greeted warmly with local apple juice & a tour/history of the place. Our plans for dinner were discussed & a suitable place booked which was perfect for us & the kids. The yurt was beautiful, painted exquisitely & very comfy & warm. Breakfast was all local produced, a great experience for the kids & us, thank you.
- Dort ist viel Platz. Das Motorrad parkt in der Garage. Das Gelände ist sehr groß, es gibt viel zu entdecken. Man hört einen kleinen Bach fließen. An heißen Sommertagen ist es am schattigen Bachufer angenehm kühl.
L’accueil chaleureux de Pascal. Le lieu. La propreté.
Nous y retournerons, mais en réservant une chambre avec sanitaires privés.
- Le personnel très sympathique et le cadre vraiment cool!!
La Ferme des Vonezins
La Ferme des Vonezins is 3.7 mi from the center of Thônes and a 20-minute drive from the Annecy Lake. It offers free Wi-Fi access in some rooms and a terrace where guests can relax during the summer.All the chalet-style rooms at La Ferme des Vonezins feature satellite TV. A private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower is also provided.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room. The on-site restaurant serves a range of traditional French dishes and specialties characteristic of the Savoy region.This property is 16 mi from the center of Annecy and 6.8 mi from La Clusaz. A car park can be found 2,300 feet away.
- Phillipe is a really nice host! Really helpful and kind. The facilities were great and the food was amazing, had a really nice time in the Alpes!
- Very special location on 1400 meter high in mountains, perfectly renovated house originated fron 1787. The hotel has only two guest room, but there is slightly more people in restaurant who take long way to enjoy traditional cusine and marvelous view
marvellous place with a high attention to detail
wonderful and unique ambiente
breathtaking view on the landscape
- Amazing location. Fantastically cozy decor and charm. Really personalised friendly welcome.
This is a spectacular place. The room was absolutely stunning with care to detail. We missed nothing at all. The decor is made with passion and one feels welcomed and at home from the instant one arrives. The host is very friendly and the meals he prepared where absolutely delicious. I love the fact that your pets are well taken care of and that animals are welcome! The view is breathtaking and so is the whole chalet!
A marvelous experience which we are looking forward to repeat in the near future!
Thank you so much
Gîte Les Mésanges
Located in Thônes, Gîte Les Mésanges combines stone walls with a contemporary décor. You can relax on the south-facing terrace or in the lounge. For those guests who enjoy fishing, you can go fishing in the nearby river.Each of these rooms have parquet flooring and a view of the garden or the mountains. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. Ironing facilities and childcare services are also available on site.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the veranda. Dinners with local dishes and packed lunches are also available, upon prior reservation. With an extra cost, you can also use the shared kitchen to prepare your meals.Gîte Les Mésanges is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and both La Cluzaz and Le Grand Bornand Ski Resorts are 7.5 mi from the property.
- tout.retour a l’ancienne. Simplicité,convivialité.Un vrai bonheur,c’est sur on y retournera.
Les hôtes sont très accueillants et arrangeants, la nourriture est bonne, les lits agréables et l’ambiance générale sympathique.
Le petit salon et la salle “de jeu” mis à disposition sont également un plus.
- Rapport qualité prix et gentillesse des propriétaires
- Les propriétaires étaient très accueillants, serviables et réactifs. Le repas “tartiflette” était délicieux et fourni. Le gîte est au calme, proche des stations de skis.
- Très bonne accueil, les hôtes etait tres simpas, bonne nourriture, gîte familiale et très conviviale
Le chalet du Lac
Located in Doussard, Studio à 100 feet du Lac is a guest house offering a studio and a double room. This property features free WiFi and a garden. Guests can enjoy mountain and lake views.The studio features a fridge, stovetop, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Doussard, like cycling.Geneva is 37 mi from Studio à 100 feet du Lac, while Annecy is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 mi from the guest house.
- It was comfortable with a great bathroom and close to everything including the lake and main attractions like Annecy. It had a nice view and next to the bike and walking track….a great advantage. The owners were very friendly and helpful with advice and places to explore or in fact anything one needed.
Nice apartment full of hospitality!
Very quiet and comfortable room.
Owner’s hospitality helped me a lot as I didn’t have car and alone…nobody knows.
- Great place to stay. Good kitchen, house very clean. Amazing view of the lake, quiet and the hosts very friendly and helpful!
- The position next to the lake and cycle path was good.
- The studio was well appointed, the bed comfortable and Christine was a very attentive hostess. Location was great as it was next to a cycle path and not far from a restaurant. The small kitchen had everything needed and the bathroom also had toiletries. The Wifi was strong which enabled us to watch Netflix as there is no TV. Christine also gave us a lot of information for the surrounding area.
Offering an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Chalet Christine is located in Talloires. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with an iPod dock. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy lake view and mountain view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box.The guest house is 350 feet from Annecy Lake and 1.5 mi from Lac d’Annecy Golf Course. Geneva International Airport Airport is 33 mi away.
- Smiling staff, happy to help and service. Very clean. Good location.
intimate, very warm people, a curated expereince.
- Suite 1 has a good sized bedroom and m a comfortable bed. In warmer months, the terrace would have been nice. The breakfast was quite good and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is very nice, with beautiful views.
- Everything about this property was fabulous from the room, the view and the breakfast. We will be back to room 5 (best views)
- A lovely small comfortable chalet with a beautiful view.
Top Guest Houses In Ugine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ugine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!