10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Udias Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Udias Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Udias Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Udias Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Udias Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Udias Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Udias Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Udias Cantabria:
Posada Sel de Breno
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Posada Sel de Breno offers accommodations in Udias. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Santander is 24 miles from Posada Sel de Breno, and Llanes is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Perfect in every way! We really enjoyed our stay here! The accomodation is beautiful, quiet and with nice views on the countryside. Around the posado it’s really nice to walk.
Anna and her sister makes the difference, they are very helpfull (and speak English!) make you feel at home and gave us great tips for trips and restaurants!
O, and the breakfast is fantastic: lots of choices, different every day and all home made and from their own garden 🙂
We definitely come back here!
- Very friendly welcome, Lovely well kept property. Breakfast especially good.
- Great location, quite in the countryside 10m by car from Comillas and few more from the mountains. The hosts were very kind, giving a lot of tips about what to see or where to eat near the place. The breakfast, everything home-made, surprising for variety and quality.
- Excellent location, not far from the motorway, kind hospitality and exceptional breakfast
- The two sisters are so hospitable and give you great tips about the region, esspecially the local restaurant tips were very good. The breakfast with all local products is amazing and it doesn’t matter for them when you are late out of bed, they wait for you. The beach is nearby and Picos de Europa is worth a visit, esspecially with the cable car up the mountain from where you can hike downstairs.
- Perfect in every way! We really enjoyed our stay here! The accomodation is beautiful, quiet and with nice views on the countryside. Around the posado it’s really nice to walk.
Posada Rural Valoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Rural Valoria offers accommodations in Valoria, just 24 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 26 miles from Posada Rural Valoria, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from Posada Rural Valoria.
- Personnel et propriétaires sympathique et chaleureux. Trés reposant. Je recommande cet établissement.
- Buen desayuno y el excelente trato de los propietarios
- La amabilidad de Ainhoa y Xabi. La tranquilidad de la casa y el entorno en general. Todo está limpísimo y la casa es preciosa.El desayuno también espectacular. Gracias por hacernos la estancia tan agradable!
- La decoración del alojamiento, con muchos detalles muy bien cuidados. Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos. Aunque no fue nuestro objetivo es un sitio ideal para descansar y relajarse.
- Tranquilidad absoluta entre prados y vacas. Decoración tradicional cuidada.
Posada de Cabrojo
This rural guesthouse is in the heart of Cantabria, 7 miles from Comillas Beach and 28 miles from Santander. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are both available.The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
I was motorcycle touring and don’t speak Spanish, wasn’t a big problem, sign language and a few laughs. My bike was in the secure garage, but plenty of open parking at the hotel. Staff and their relatives were all fantastic.Grandma brought my washing in from the line into a drying room and returned my clothes next day.The rooms are first class and beds made and room cleaning every day. Ensuite excellent. Breakfast is continental and plenty of it. The location was very easy to find, with a petrol station close by. Main routes only a few hundred metres away.
Great prices and highly recommended.
Very good evening meal and lovely breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient for travelers on the A8 from Santander to Santiago.
- La habitación guapisima. Aunque tenia que ir un poco agachado pero me pareció genial. A mi mujer sin embargo, le pareció perfecta………..
Amabilidad, simpatía, hospitalidad, discreción y flexibilidad, tanto por parte del personal como de la dirección.
Hamburguesa de buey que ofrecen en la posada excelente y disponible con pan sin gluten.
Posada San Tirso
Featuring free WiFi, Posada San Tirso offers accommodations in Toñanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Posada San Tirso, and Llanes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great little place to stay. The owner was extremely helpful. Loved it.
- Lovely owner Real rustic property A nice place to stay
- very nice location,quiet small village,luxury garden,well furnished room.attentive service,tasty breakfast
- The room was spacious and bright. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. There was a lovely outdoor patio where you could have breakfast or enjoy anytime. Good value.
- The owner was extremely helpful. Made us supper which wasn’t included. Helped us as we could not speak much Spanish.
Posada El Marques De Trancadorio
Posada El Marques De Trancadorio is located in La Virgen, just 24 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Llanes is 26 miles from Marques Trancadorio, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from Posada El Marques De Trancadorio.
- Absolutely amazing small hotel for people who want to relax far from the city. You can feel yourself in 19th century. Wonderful friendly and helpfull owner – Amalia.
- El trato estupendo, nos dieron buenos consejos de que ver y visitar en Cantabria. Los desayunos caseros y deliciosos.
- Las instalaciones y el trato perfecto.El lugar es una zona tranquila a 1km de Cabezón de la sal. Se necesita coche. El desayuno con pastas caseras muy bueno
- El desayuno, el trato de los dueños y que la posada está muy cuidada. Para nuestro estilo de viajar, que principalmente utilizamos el alojamiento para el aseo y dormir, cumplió las espectativas.
Está ubicado en un lugar muy estratégico para visitar diferentes pueblos de los alrededores.
Amaya muy amable.
Pasaje San Jorge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Comillas in the region of Cantabria, 25 miles from Santander, Pasaje San Jorge features a terrace and views of the mountains.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 23 miles from Pasaje San Jorge, and Potes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very clean, great location in a lovely place. Breakfast and staff very pleasant!
- kind owner, wonderful view from the big room, excellent breakfast, perfect situation
- Great location for exploring Comillas. Easy to find with the sat nav.
- We liked the hotel, and Comillas, enough to stay an extra night. Breakfast simple but remarkably filling and included in the price.
- Very well-kept hotel with lovely rooms and very friendly and helpful staff.
Pension Vega De Pas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pension Vega De Pas is located in Comillas, 25 miles from Santander and 23 miles from Llanes.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 23 miles from Pension Vega De Pas, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 miles from Pension Vega De Pas.
Great Location and view of the sea
Convenient for the harbour and restaurants
- Right on the beach but miles from the Old Town, Room was ok but had mozzies, the weather was terrible the night we stayed so can’t comment on the beach. TheOld Town is quaint and has a few bars and restaurants.
- The location is not bad, with numerous restaurants around. The room was clean and large. About 3/4 of a km from Camino del Norte, which I was walking.
- Great location near the beach, decent size room, bicycle could be stored in the room, WiFi worked well, friendly staff
- Location in lovely town with lots to see and do within walking distance. Right on beach although weather could have been kinder! Staff friendly and helpful.
- Great Location and view of the sea
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada La Fuentona de Ruente offers accommodations in Ruente.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 27 miles from Posada Fuentona Ruente, and Llanes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- I cannot rate Esperanza and her lovely little hotel highly enough.
- Esperanza fue encantadora desde el primer momento, muy amable y atenta. El alojamiento es muy bonito y las habitaciones muy acogedoras y limpias. El desayuno estaba buenísimo, con zumo de naranja natural y los deliciosos bizcochos caseros de la hija de Esperanza. El pueblo es precioso, muy tranquilo y muy bien situado para visitar buena parte de Cantabria. Muchas gracias por todo Esperanza, volveremos!!!
- Maravillosa habitación. Muy amplia y buenas vistas.
- Casona acogedora y tranquila. Atención exquisita y entorno precioso
Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope offers accommodations in Treceño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Santander is 27 miles from Posada e Prada a Tope, and Llanes is 24 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 25 miles away.
- Hospitality, pool, location quite close to altamira
- Great parking and excellent wifi. Clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Easy to find and other bars and restaurants walkable. Good restaurant serving all meals.
- Todo. La atención dispensada por su amabilidad y cercania.
el desayuno es increible ¡¡¡
El parking enfrente perfecto
- La habitación era muy bonita y acogedora. Las fotos no les hacen justicia.
Posada Puente Romano
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Posada Puente Romano offers accommodations in Toñanes, just 20 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Llanes is 28 miles from Posada Puente Romano, and Potes is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 19 miles away.
- The hostess is very friendly and welcoming. She made me feel quite at home. The location is excellent for visiting sites in Comillas, Santillana del Mar, and other places. I highly recommend this lovely hotel!
Close to Mirador
Decent stay but a bit expensive for what it was. Probably proximity to Santillana del Mar which was very busy explains the price.
The hosts were very simpathetic and helped us with few problems we had.
Breakfast was good.
- My husband and I arrived by motorcycle at Posada El Puente Romano with bad cases of food poisoning. We were allowed to check in right away at 11:00 AM. The owner, Rachel, drove me to the pharmacy to get medicine and communicate with the pharmacist. Upon returning, she made us a pitcher of lemon drink. Rachel had already bought me a variety of gluten free products for breakfast. She made us white rice and fresh poached fish for two evening meals. She acted like a “Mom” to us during our stay. Thank goodness for Posada El Puente Romano!
- Warm welcome late at night after ferry arrived four hours late. Excellent breakfast. Good location for onward travel and pretty hotel. Would have liked to arrive early enough to have tried their evening meal
Top Guest Houses In Udias Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Udias Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Udias Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Udias Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!