10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ubiarco Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ubiarco Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ubiarco Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ubiarco Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ubiarco Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ubiarco Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ubiarco Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ubiarco Cantabria:
Posada el Acebo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ubiarco, 15 miles from Santander, Posada el Acebo features a terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 1.6 miles from Posada el Acebo, and Suances is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Muy bien situado.la dueña un encantó senota que se esfuerzan por mejorar .el desayuno bueno con zumo natural.para parejas ideal calidad precio muy bien.
- Nos gustó todo, tanto la habitación como el trato familiar de Josefina, muy buena ubicación para visitar Cantabria, si volvemos, repetimos seguro.
- Todo la tranquilidad del lugar la atención de josefina una señora encantadora y muy pendiente de todo
- Estuvimos muy contentos con la estancia, con una habitación cómoda y unas vistas a los prados muy chulos.
- La casa es muy bonita y las instalaciones compartidas muy agradables.
Posada La Canal
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set in the Cantabrian countryside, Posada La Canal is one mile from the beautiful Ubiarco Beach. It offers free public Wi-Fi access and rooms with TV and a sitting area.La Canal has a sun terrace with views of the surrounding hills and fields. The patio, filled with plants and flowers, has a sitting area and barbecue.The Posada’s rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style. They all have central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Posada La Canal is just 3 miles from Santillana de Mar, and the famous Altamira Caves are within a 10-minute drive. Free private parking is available at the hotel.The Posada’s tour desk can provide information on activities in the region, including water sports, hiking or fishing.
- The beds were comfortable. Friendly welcome. Room 1 generally quiet (no-one above, and stairs to the side) spacious, light and airy with a balcony and a bit of a sea view. Away from the crowds in the towns around.
- La habitación nueva,el baño nuevo y limpísimo, la propietaria Eva muy atenta y amable.Totalmente recomendable.
- El entorno muy bonito, y la atención inmejorable , para repetir perfectamente
- La ubicación en la pradera la tranquilidad la dueña de la posada q era encantadora.
El personal muy atento, siempre pendiente de agradar.
Un lugar con encanto y muy bien situado para hacer turismo por la zona.
Hospedería El Cantio
Located in Oreña in the region of Cantabria, 17 miles from Santander, Hospedería El Cantio features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 31 miles from Hospedería El Cantio, and Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Hospedería El Cantio.
- Tranquil and comfortable, conveniently located for visiting Santillana, Comillas, and other places on the beautiful Cantabrian coastline.
- El personal muy dispuesto y limpieza, tranquilo. Alrededores preciosos
- El entorno y la limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente
- El buen trato del personal y el desayuno magnífico
- Muito confortável ,uma vista bonita e um excelente ambiente.
Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only
Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is ticket service at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada de la Abadia – Adults Only, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
I changed my plans and arrived in Santillana rather unexpectedly. I was very positively surprised by the look and location of the property, which just a stone’s throw away from a number of great Spanish restaurants. The staff made our stay really pleasant and the cozy, traditionally decorated lounge on the ground floor by the fireplace make you feel like being in a private home.
What possibly makes this property a great pick is truly its value for money, when compared to other accomodations in SDM., often outrageously expensive.
- Good location, comfortable rooms. Good advice for the area from the hotel manager. Very friendly and attentative.
Very nice accommodation – old mansion adapted for the guesthouse. Although the guy at the reception did not speak English, with my limited knowledge of Spanish he was able to give us advice on what to see and where to eat in Santillana del Mar. Room was comfortable, the bathroom as well. We appreciated that you can have breakfast onsite – it’s quite simple but filling.
The place is 5 minutes from the historical part of the town. No classic parking but we parked the car in front of the building.
Overall – the price was great for what we got.
- The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful in recommending restaurants, etc, in Santillana. We went to one of his recommended restaurants, La Villa, and it was excellent and very, very good value.
- Close to centre. Private parking. Clean rooms. Helpful staff. Nice beds.
- I changed my plans and arrived in Santillana rather unexpectedly. I was very positively surprised by the look and location of the property, which just a stone’s throw away from a number of great Spanish restaurants. The staff made our stay really pleasant and the cozy, traditionally decorated lounge on the ground floor by the fireplace make you feel like being in a private home.
Located in Santillana del Mar in the region of Cantabria, 16 miles from Santander, Posada Araceli features a playground and terrace.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Potes is 30 miles from Posada Araceli, and Suances is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- this posada exceeded expectations–it was very comfortable and spacious, within five minutes of the center of Santillana and offeed quick access to the Altamira museum. Winter rates are very good value.
- The location was excellent, within easy walking distance to the old town and very close to the old caves
- Homely and best of all a really great staff. Affordable.
- A lovely old place and in a very quiet location. The staff were really helpful, the room was a good size and it was very quite and very dark room at night.
- Breakfast fine. Nothing special. Staff very nice. Good location for the old town. Great for visiting the caves.
Posada Del Mar
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Posada Del Mar is located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander and 4.2 miles from Santillana del Mar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Isla is 24 miles from Posada Del Mar, and Somo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcome from Rosa for us all at the end of a long drive through sun and snow!! Great value breakfast. Convenient location for our ferry departure the following day. Good walks in the valley nearby – great for the dog.
- The hotel is clean and quiet, very nice common room on the ground floor. The rooms are quite spacious, clean and comfortable. Not far away from the center with restaurants and shops.
- Rosa was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms were spotlessly clean.
- Staff helpful,friendly,room and bathroom super clean
– hotel in a quiet place of Suances
– Personnel (Rosa) makes effort to speak English. This is not perfect but quite exceptional in Spain and with smile this is makes you forget level of English.
– Good breakfast at very good price
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander, Hospedaje Luciano features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Santillana del Mar is 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Luciano, and Isla is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- El dueño del hotel es muy agradable, tiene mucho interés en la comodidad de los huéspedes. Tiene wifi, la tele está bien, y tienes opción de desayunar allí,(la tortilla estaba muy rica).Además está limpio. Volveremos.
- Muy atento en el recibimiento y buena atención general, tanto en información como en servicios.
El desayuno no estaba mal y la tortilla estaba muy rica.
El dueño era muy amable.
- El desayuno muy bueno y la habitación muy amplia y muy buen servicio.
- El personal excelente. Las istalaciones suficiente y el desayuno muy bien.
Posada Camino de Altamira
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Camino de Altamira offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira, and Suances is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira.
- Lovely bathrooms, plenty of towels, seemed very clean. Espresso at breakfast.
- Situation close to Santillana and Altimira was a good base. Also visited lovely Comillas to see Gaudi house
- surprisingly good spread for breakfast, do not expect an English breakfast here, as no english is spoken here attall. on arrival, i had a beer and free tapas, and a light snack before bed, great bed and a fantastic rest,i was made welcome by the locals. woken in the morning by a cockeral and a mooing cow. a fantastic place to stay, but you must speak Spanish….
- Less than 15 mins walk to old village. Helpful friendly staff. Free parking. Good base for coast from San Vicente to Santander and Cantabrian Mountains. Had gluten free food for my coeliac wife.
- Very clean and tidy. Laundry area, great views, cooking area and clean bedrooms.
Hospedaje Villa Pilar
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hospedaje Villa Pilar is located in Santillana del Mar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 16 miles from Hospedaje Villa Pilar, and Potes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The host was very accomodating and even picked me up at the nearby train station. Only 7-8 minutes walking from center of Santillana del Mar. Lovely views from balcony.
- Lovely place, full of care and lovely details.The girl at the reception was delightful, waited for us until late evening and gave us important suggestions.Silent, cosy and romantic rooms, comfortable and large bed, the best choice in Santillana
- Owner was very helpful and hospitable. Great location!
I will not comment on the facilities, the comfy bed, the tasty breakfast and all. It was all great! I really felt like home.
What really impressed me was the wormth and availibility of our hosts. Always ready to give you some tips and tricks on what to visit, what places are the nicest and even take us there themselves. 🙂
We spent a lovely afternoon together visiting Santander, eating pinchos (my favorites), drinking the best wine or coffee. 🙂
I loved the fact that we stayed out late to talk, exchange opinions and stories about our cultures etc.
What we really appreciate when we go abroad is having the chance to get to know locals and make friends.
I must say I loved the time spent here and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
- The owner and the receptionist were nice and friendly.
Hostería Miguel Angel
Hostería Miguel Angel is situated at the entrance to the historic center of Santillana del Mar and offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms enjoy beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside.The famous caves of Altamira, with their prehistoric cave paintings, are just one mile from the hotel. Free parking can be found nearby.The rooms at Hosteria Miguel Angel are decorated in warm tones with dark hardwood floors. They include a private bathroom and some rooms come with a terrace.Miguel Angel operates a 24-hour front desk. The staff is happy to provide tourist information and suggest excursions, such as a visit to Comillas Beach, 12 miles away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Great little pizza place round the corner. Lovely village over the road. Secure and dry parking for the motorbikes.
- Perfect location. Very friendly owners. Spotlessly clean and tasteful hotel offering excellent value for money.
- The hosts were excellent, kind people. They were accommodating and helpful to find locations around the area.
- Was easy to reach by public bus from Torrelavega Bus Station and a very short walk. Lovely view of the rolling hills and countryside and located on the edge of the small medieval town. Very near the public bus up to Altamira Cave and a nice walk down to the Hosteria from the Cave.
- Very nice owner who volunteered info on the village and the surroundings. Small and simple room, but not too small. Comfortable for a couple. Very clean, as was the bathroom.
Top Guest Houses In Ubiarco Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ubiarco Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ubiarco Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ubiarco Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!