10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ubago Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ubago Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ubago Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ubago Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ubago Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ubago Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ubago Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ubago Navarre:
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo is located in the quiet mountain town of Armañanzas. It offers rustic-style rooms with stone walls and a private balcony.The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 miles from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pension los Arcos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pension los Arcos offers accommodations in Los Arcos.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Pension los Arcos, and Olite is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from Pension los Arcos.
- The host, Jose, was a pleasant, helpful, friendly and kind person.
- Perfect accommodation for doing the Camino. Very friendly informative host. Highly recommend. Great value.
- Comfortable bed, friendly greeting. Good lighting. Lots of space.
- Location was great and José was a great host. Was a modern hotel akin to a premier inn
- We loved the second floor room with a balcony and view over the church and mountains. There is a lift. Friendly and efficient welcome. Quiet and comfortable.
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hostal Suetxe is located in Los Arcos in the region of Navarra, just 15 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 28 miles from Hostal Suetxe, and Elciego is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Suetxe.
– helpful staff, they suggested some good restaurants in town
– comfortable room
– super clean bathroom
– good location
– warm shower after a whole day of walking the Camino felt amazing
- The proprietor was not n site but came when we called. She was less ant.
- cool decor, historical artifacts etc. i am thankful to the guy for carrying my suitcase up to and down from my room after a long day of walking. that was the highlight of the hotel.
- Very comfortable beds! This was a great place to stay on the Camino. The señora was so helpful and kind, and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Given the cost of the room, I was expecting the room to be in good shape. But I was a little disappointed to see the bed sheet dirty and someone’s bar in the cupboard. The room had a stale smell. This property has great potential to be very luxurious if it is maintained better. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- – helpful staff, they suggested some good restaurants in town
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers accommodations in Torres del Río, just 10 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Hostal Rural San Andrés, and Haro is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Modern and clean
Rooms are lovely and comfortable
Right at the entrance of town after a long day of walking
Good restaurant on-site
A beautiful town on the camino de Santiago
- It was lovely and very clean. The meal was delicious and a great value.
- Nice stop while walking the Camino. Very good Pilgrim menu at hotel restaurant.
- Very comfortable and pleasant place to stay. The hosts were so warm and friendly, a lovely family atmosphere. Perfect location on the Camino. Amazing value for money, and a delicious lunch menu!
- Amazing property. Wonderful staff, amenities and sparkling clean, comfortable rooms.
- Modern and clean
La Pata de Oca
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Pata de Oca is located in Torres del Río. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logroño is 10 miles from La Pata de Oca, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely helpful. We were in town for work. The staff helped us out with getting an issue solved we were having work-wise. They went out of their way, brought us to a supply store in a neighbouring town and then dropped us off at work at the neighbouring race track. Special thanks to Paco Mato
Buen emplazamiento, agradable terraza.
Personal muy amable.
- La stanza tripla era confortevole, non c’erano finestre, ma una porta che dava sul cortile di entrata. Il bagno nella stanza era pulito.
- Struttura accogliente con accorgimenti piacevoli, la camera molto pulita e completa di asciugamani e accessori per il bagno. Siamo arrivati a metà pomeriggio e dopo un po di relax e una doccia calda abbiamo deciso di cenare in struttura. La cena è stata ottima, squisita la torta di mele!
- El factor humano de la gente que trabaja,,como en casa.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Ostadar offers accommodations in Los Arcos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Pensión Ostadar, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The owner was so helpful. There was a little kitchen with fridge, microwave and a coffee machine. The bonus for someone on the Camino Francés, a bath in the shared bathroom. Worth every penny!
- Beautiful and comfortable and right on the Camino de Santiago.
- Best accommodation on Camino trip so far. Owner was brilliant and helped me make travel arrangements. Really helpful, welcoming and friendly!
- A good size room and very clean & comfortable.
- Loved everything – location, rooms beautiful and clean and comfortable.
Pensión Arroniz is located in Arróniz’s historic centre. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with either a private or a shared bathroom.The basic rooms at Pensión Arroniz come with heating and some of them include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Rooms with a private bathroom have free WiFi.Many bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5 minutes’ walk. There is a public sports centre with a swimming pool 650 feet from the guest house.Los Arcos Racetrack is 6.2 miles from the property. Arróniz offers easy access to the A-12 Motorway. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Volante
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Volante offers accommodations in Estella.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Logroño is 25 miles from Hostal El Volante, and Pamplona is 22 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Nice clean warm room. Beds were comfortable .Location was perfect, just around the corner from
the way of the Camino. Shop open early down the street for coffee and supplies.
- Fan in room allowed for drying clothes and comfortable sleep
- The property had a lift. On the Camino heading out of town.
- Great place. Nicely decorated and just full of charm. Owners very friendly. Amenities nice and breakfast not included was convenient. Location also convenient to the Camino.
- The room was big and comfortable. As temperature were still bellow 70s it was nice. If it gets warmer, it will get uncomfortable.
- Nice clean warm room. Beds were comfortable .Location was perfect, just around the corner from
Pensión Buen Camino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Buen Camino offers accommodations in Estella, just 25 miles from Logroño.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pamplona is 22 miles from Pensión Buen Camino, and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Such a genuinely kind and warm couple. They couldn’t do enough to help and deserve to well.
- Very pleasant and helpful owner. Located right on El Camino.
- The hosts were delightful, couldn’t do enough to help .
- This small three bedroom pension is run by a lovely couple. The pension is right on the camino trail which is wonderful after a day of walking. The bedroom I had was so, so comfortable and cosy. Again, this was very much appreciated after a day of walking. The bathroom is shared but I knew that already. It is immaculate and kept very clean. There was access to free tea, coffee and got chocolate with little cakes. Maria, the owner, made me a lovely lunch as I was very hungry – it was enormous, so much so that I didn’t need dinner! Breakfast was also very nice – toast, fruit, coffee etc. I will definitely stay here again if I visit Estella, and I highly recommend it to pilgrims on the camino.
- Clean,pretty,great location. Really helpful and kind owners. I had amedical issue and they helped me find the clinic. Generous place and people.
Hostal Meson Pepa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Meson Pepa offers accommodations in Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Hostal Meson Pepa, and Haro is 24 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
- Pet friendly. Good access to motorway. Good parking. Friendly staff. Would stay there again, if in the area.
- Traquilo, buena comunicacion con la ciudad, propietario muy amable, aparcamiento sin problemas, en semanasanta cierra la cafeteria por lo que hay que desayunar fuera
- Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Top Guest Houses In Ubago Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ubago Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ubago Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ubago Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!