10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Uaymá Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Uaymá Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Uaymá Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uaymá Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uaymá Yucatán. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Uaymá Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Uaymá Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Uaymá Yucatán:
Casa de los Pianos
Located in Uaymá in the region of Yucatán, 8 miles from Valladolid, Casa de los Pianos features a barbecue and views of the city.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse.
Great place, absolutely surprising in the very small village of Uayma. Big manor house, with a very friendly (Spanish-only) host, who offered us 2 huge rooms in the price of one that we booked.
The manor house is amazing, with all facilities, including kichen, washing machine, dryer, terrace, billard – and, of course, pianos!
Spacy, comfortable and clean rooms.
- Excellent quality/price ratio. Spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchen available for all guests, nice atmosphere.
Beautiful view of a church facade though the bedroom windows.
The house is lovely!
- Beautiful house. Guests have their own room and they can use the common spaces. Big kitchen, with fridge, washing machine and drier. The church of the village is a little jewel.
- We loved staying here! The owners were so warm, welcoming and helpful throughout the stay. They gave lots of tips and advise on exploring nearest area. Good and tasty breakfast was a nice added bonus.
- Great place, absolutely surprising in the very small village of Uayma. Big manor house, with a very friendly (Spanish-only) host, who offered us 2 huge rooms in the price of one that we booked.
Casa Hamaca Guesthouse
An outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and spacious, air-conditioned rooms can be found at this charming guesthouse. In lush tropical gardens, Casa Hamaca is across from San Juan Church, in central Valladolid.This hacienda-style building is decorated with colorful ceramic tile and typical Mayan artwork. Guests can relax on the terrace or shaded porch. All rooms has a hammock and a private bathroom with pressurized hot water.The hotel offers massage services, upon prior request. The daily breakfast includes yogurt, granola, fruit and a different egg dish every day.Casa Hamaca Guesthouse is less than half a mile from Valladolid Train Station. Free private parking is offered on site.The incredible Mayan ruins of Chichen-Itza are a 45 minute drive away, and Cancún Airport is around 93 miles away. The hotel can arrange transportation for an additional fee.
The hotel has a really tranquil and relaxing atmosphere, particularly outside in the gardens. The host and staff were very friendly and welcoming.
A short walk to the main square and cenote in Valladolid.
WiFi worked well, which is not always the case in Mexico.
There is a small parking area which is handy.
Friendly and helpful staff
Helpful advice regarding visiting the nearby Mayan ruins by the owner/manager
- Relaxing, secluded jungle environment off of charming park square. Enormous, comfortable rooms, with luxurious bathrooms. Beautiful, entrancing decor. Friendly, helpful staff. Easy walking through town. Great running/biking path.
- Great staff, spacious and clean rooms. A lot of thought has been put into this guesthouse from the well appointed and individually decorated rooms, beautiful garden to the breakfast with house made granola.
Amazing breakfasts – loads of choice and the best I’ve had anywhere.
It was like a huge house with really nice common areas that you could use comfortabley. Very comfy sofas and hammocks.
- The hotel has a really tranquil and relaxing atmosphere, particularly outside in the gardens. The host and staff were very friendly and welcoming.
Refugio de Pecadores
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Refugio de Pecadores offers accommodations in Valladolid. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- Great breakfast, good location just 5 min walking distance to the main plaza,the staff is nice, at night is really quiet, when we had to leave before the breakfast , lady dona made us breakfast packages to take away, that was really nice. There is a hammock in a room,awesome! Everything was fine!?
Good position, near the central square and 12 minutes walking to the ADO station.
Very good breakfast ; cleaned room.
- Great stay for one night. Price was good for high season. It was easy to find from the plaza. Room was LARGE and clean, as was the shared bathroom. Would stay here again.
- The place is nice and clean, not far from the centre of the town. Plenty of food options around. WiFi is working well, and the hosts are helpful -they prepared us the breakfast to takeaway when we were leaving. There´s also a fully equipped kitchen that you can use if you prefer to cook. Rooms are spacious and you can even relax in a hammock in the room!
- We felt very welcome and enjoyed our stay and the breakfast was amazing!
Casona el Negro Aguilar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casona el Negro Aguilar offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Super nice and clean Accommodation. Very friendly and helpful Owner. Inclusive kitchen , terasse and a pool. Peaceful place and cheap!
- Our room was very big, the whole apartments is right downtown, you have access to a small pool which is nice to cool down, there is also a sweetly decorated terrace where you can enjoy a beer at night.
- The room is basic but sufficient. We had two beds one was comfortable but the other was not. The bathroom is clean and had hot water. It could benefit from more fittings like shelves or hooks.The room has a table and chair inside and a nice terrace outside which was private. It was nice to sit there and watch the birds in the trees.The rooms are at the back of the property so you do not really hear the noise from the road. It is very close to ADO bus station and also collectivos for visiting places like Ek Balam.
- It was spacious, historical building, had nice porch and decent kitchen facilities. Clean .
- Good place to stay if you need a last minute booking in Valladolid. Central to everything you want to see. Spacious rooms.
Located in Valladolid, 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá, Hostal Gayser features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The showers were big and very clean, also the toilets were very clean. The sitting area was comfy and beautiful and we only had to walk 10 minutes to the centre. Close to the Hotel is a very good restaurant called „Oasis“. Also the beds were comfy
- The hostel is located close to the city center. Our room was clean (cleaned every day), equipped with a mosquito net and a fan. The staff were nice and helpful. Restrooms and showers were also clean and convenient to use. We received towels and bathroom accessories. Wifi worked fine.
- This hotel has a decent location and although technically a hostel it’s somewhere in between that and a cheap hotel. The price was that of a dorm room but you get the bonus of privacy.
Warm shower water
- Location is good, open air cooking and eating zone is nice.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Casa Mosaico is located in Valladolid in the region of Yucatán, just 23 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Natural Reserve – Yucatán Silvestre
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Natural Reserve – Yucatán Silvestre is located in Valladolid in the region of Yucatán. Just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Le bungalow est très spacieux été les matelas au top
- El lugar es paradisiaco! Estás rodeado de lagos, árboles de todo tipos y un montón de animales.ademas de poder visitar el zoo a buen precio! Habitación muy amplia! Es un pequeño oasis a tan solo a 5 min en coche del centro de la ciudad!
- Las camas muy cómodas, si te gusta el agua muy caliente, te parecerá tibia el agua de la regadera, esta fuera de valladolid, sin embargo si estas acostumbrado a la naturaleza te encantará. La casa muy amplia dos habitaciones y comedor.
- Le cadre est joli et le personnel du zoo très sympathique… Lieu insolite…
- Le petit déjeuner et l’endroit calme…et le personnel sympathique ainsi que le zoo et la distillerie de tequila juste en face…
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ka’an offers accommodations in Valladolid. The guest house has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We had our most amazing stay at ka’an. It is filled with wonderful murals by a regional artist and the overall decor was lovely. Salvador treated us like family and he was so helpful in regards to our travels and tips. My daughter loved the pool even though we had been swimming at cenotes all day. We wished we could have stayed longer. This hostel is a great one to bring your family! And the free breakfast was amazing and good strong coffee to get you started!
- Un petit dej de rêve, un personnel tres gentil, des murs peints par un artiste de talent ! Un rapport qualité prix exceptionnel !
- Todo era perfecto, desde la acogida de Salvador hasta el cuarto muy largo y la ubicacion cerca del centro (5 minutos de pie). Los servicios y el jardín bien acondicionados con espacios de descanso y una gran piscina ! Gracias por todo, volveremos con mucho gusto. Sylvia, Rachid, Alyssa y Melina
- Een leuk en goed hotel op een mooie plek in de stad met een zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaar. Bij aankomst kregen we direct al een warm welkom en uitleg over de stad. Het personeel was gedurende het verblijf altijd bereid om te helpen. De kamer is groot en nieuw (het hotel is pas een maand geopend) met een heerlijk xxl bed en airco. Het ontbijt is goed met muesli, yoghurt, vers fruit, brood, jam, koffie en thee. Mocht je daarna nog honger hebben dan kan je vragen om meer. De tuin is leuk ingericht met hangmatten, muurschilderingen, een barretje, leuke zitjes en een zwembad. Alle bezienswaardigheden van de stad zijn op loopafstand. Ook zijn er een aantal restaurants in de omgeving te vinden.
- Très bon accueil, bonne localisation proche de la place centrale. Cadre sympathique avec la piscine accessible autant qu’on le souhaite
Cafe Hostal Valladolid
Cafe Hostal Valladolid is located in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Hostal 230 offers accommodations in Valladolid.A TV is featured.
– very nice owners and tried to help when asked. Even offered dinner instead of breakfast the following day when we had to leave very early to Chichen Itza.
– location. Very central.
– couldn’t expect too much for what we paid (it’s very cheap).
- Breakfast was delicious and they made it at the time we needed. The location was also good. The staff was understandable with the rights we had when we booked the room.
- El dueño super simpático y atento. La ubicación genial.
el lugar es humilde, pero nos recibieron los dueños (chinos) y la encargada a la noche, con una cortesía excepcional, y como era tarde, nos regalaron una cena y jugo, lo mismo hicieron los días siguientes. Muy rico, y el desayuno me encantó. La dueña nos decía, “Mi casa es Su casa”
al quedaqrnos maás días, sin reserva previa, nos acomodaron en otra habitación sin problemas
- Ouvert depuis un mois je recommande vivement cet établissement ! Nous avons eu un accueil plus que chaleureux et intense! Merci à vous deux pour votre gentillesse et les repas !
- – very nice owners and tried to help when asked. Even offered dinner instead of breakfast the following day when we had to leave very early to Chichen Itza.
Top Guest Houses In Uaymá Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Uaymá Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Uaymá Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Uaymá Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!