10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Turre Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Turre Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Turre Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turre Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turre Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Turre Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Turre Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Turre Andalucía:
La Finca Listonero
La Finca Listonero is situated in the valley of Cortijo Grande, 10 minutes’ drive from Turre. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden area, and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental, English or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specialises in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 miles from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30.4 miles from the property.
Great place to stay. A location that gives you the feeling you are in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of a western moviebut in fact it is close to many nice places.
Also a very friendly place
- The roaring fireplace as we entered was a great precursor to a very lovely stay. This is a hidden gem in the mountains of Spain, unlike anywhere else, we stayed along our trip. The hosts Ian and his wife ability to make you feel welcome was an added pleasure. Extremely comfortable beds. Great dinner with some of the best homemade ice cream I have ever had. 10/10 would recommend.
- Charming, friendly and helpfull owners! Good service.
- Location, space, quality, welcome, catering, all top class, well worth the 4 mile diversion off the motorway. The owner, Sandra, was brilliant, attentive but not obtrusive. Strongly recommended.
- What a beautiful place, tucked away in the mountains, with fantastic views on the journey there from the coast and also the from the hotel itself. Stunning entrance hall leads into a dining room with 360 degree views. Food and welcome were exceptional. The rooms are individual and very comfortable . We went back the following week with friends for lunch and again everything was brilliant. We have been lucky enough to have travelled all over the world and stayed and dined in some exceptional locations, Finca Listonero is certainly close to the top of our “Top Ten”. Needless to say we will be back. A family business that gives a 5 star experience.
- Great place to stay. A location that gives you the feeling you are in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of a western moviebut in fact it is close to many nice places.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on El Descargador’s beachfront, the Pensión Provenzal is in Mojácar. Featuring a restaurant, the guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.Offering sea views, each room has a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Pensión Provenzal’s restaurant has a terrace and serves traditional food. The property also features a snack bar on the beach. Free private parking is available.A grocery store can be found 950 feet from the property. The center of Mojácar and Mojacar Marina Golf Club can be reached within a 5-minute drive. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 19 miles away.
Honestly, it was a very modest hotel/pension. Even though we had the internet, we arrived so late that there was no chance to try it so not sure how it was. The bed is a small double (in our case), the room was hot as it was a very hot day (in Sep 2017), it had AC which worked nicely throughout the nice to help cool down the room. and the balcony was huge compared to other hotel options previously. All isn’t modern but modest and clean.
Staff was ready with key and waiting for us despite the 24hrs desk. Dedicated service for parking as it was requested the day before and they delivered as promised.
Didn’t try any breakfast or food so cannot pronounce there too. It would be a fast stay if I were to come back.
Oh and the beach is just opposite with a bar. Didn’t go there but was nice to receive the sun when waking up and have that great view to the beach and sea.
- This is our 3rd year visiting here and we will return! Directly across from the beach – lovely view & refreshing! Sol Y Arena beach bar for drinks, tapas & there are comfy lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach! Always feel welcome! Short 10 minute drive to Mojacar Old Town – great for a day trip!
- Perfect location across the road from the beach and a nice beach bar, with sunbeds and parasols. Bus stop right in front of hotel making it easy to get to both ends of Mojacar playa and Garrucha and the Pueblo.
Staff were very friendly, my room was very clean and bed very comfortable.
I had a balcony where I could sit and view the sea.
The food was very good
Would stay there again
- El trato de la dueña muy cercano y muy amable, las habitaciones muy limpias
- Honestly, it was a very modest hotel/pension. Even though we had the internet, we arrived so late that there was no chance to try it so not sure how it was. The bed is a small double (in our case), the room was hot as it was a very hot day (in Sep 2017), it had AC which worked nicely throughout the nice to help cool down the room. and the balcony was huge compared to other hotel options previously. All isn’t modern but modest and clean.
Hostal Rincón de Diego
One of our best sellers in Mojácar! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Only 200 feet from Playa de La Rumina Beach, this guesthouse is in a quiet residential area northeast of Mojácar. It has a café-restaurant, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- The bed was comfortable,breakfast was plentifull and excellent,nothing was too much trouble.The rooms were very clean,and smelt very clean
Breakfast was very good, fruit, cheese, meat, tomatoes, pan tostado, tea, coffee, fruit juice. The bedroom was exactly what was promised and we appreciated the toileteries that were left in the bathroom. Shower was excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpfull and recommended us a perfect argentinian restaurant.
We would come again.
- Always enjoy the friendliness and comfort of hotel
- Breakfast very good. When we requested drink making facilities in the room they arrived within 5 minutes
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Mojácar, 9 miles from Vera, Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 29 miles from Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays, and Águilas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Animals welcome….Near to great bars restaurants shops and beach
- had a good stay lots of traffic though and view was blocked a little by restaurants but all in all had a good time and room was great and would stay again.
- The room was very spacious, with a tea kettle included and a private little terrace with sea view. Wonderful value for the price, couldn’t ask for more.
- The air conditioning was effective, the room was clean, it was cheap and we got a room at the last minute when our plans changed.
- Nice sized room with fully working tv and air con lovely balcony view
Pensión Restaurante Venta El Molino
Located in Sopalmo, 6 miles from Mojácar, Pensión Restaurante Venta El Molino features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Vera is 13 miles from Pensión e Venta El Molino, and San José is 24 miles away. Almeria Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Room large with basic Andalusian furniture air con excellent.Staff so friendly and helpful. Mammas cooking was amazing ,large portions and reasonably priced. Good selection of wine .
- Las personas que regentan el hostal son muy amables, se come muy bien y el sitio es muy tranquilo.
Accueil super chaleureux.Des gens aux petits soins.Ambiance andalouse…Donne envie de rester dans le coin…Idéal quand on a un chien.Repas /petit déjeuner très copieux.
Un abrazo a todos y especialmente a COCO
Nos gusto todo. El lugar la Familia que lo gestiona y su sencillez honradez y bondad..
valores muy escasos en los tiempos q vivimos
- Un placer el trato recibido, como si estuviesemos en nuestra cosa.
Hostal El Olivar
One of our best sellers in Mojácar! Located in Mojácar, 8 miles from Vera, Hostal El Olivar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A TV is available.There is concierge services, room service, a tour desk and a shops at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hostal El Olivar, and Águilas is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 miles from Hostal El Olivar.
- The quality and style of the excellent small boutique hotel and the friendliness of the owners.
- Sorry cant choose one thing as everything is exceptional.
The welcome,service and ambiance were terrific. Julian and Sarah are wonderful hosts. The breakfast is divine.
- The property was lovely . Sarah and Julien are a really nice couple and very hospitable. Julien even came to get us when we couldn’t find the hostel. We also enjoyed the breakfast.
- The location is fantastic, right in the centre of the village. Beautiful contemporary decor and a warm welcome from the owner.
Hostal Cervantes Playa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cervantes Playa offers accommodations in Garrucha, just 3.2 miles from Mojácar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Vera is 5 miles from Hostal Cervantes Playa, and Águilas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 miles from Hostal Cervantes Playa.
- Convenient position not far to the beach, a couple of minutes only. Very near the harbour, shops, bars and restaurants. Staff friendly.
- Close to beach, shops, bars and restaurants. Very good value for money, lovely helpful staff.
- La ubicación es muy buena y el personal es agradable.
- El personal sumamente amable y la ubicación perfecta
- Quizás, por no desmerecer todo la ubicación del hotel.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Manolo offers accommodations in Garrucha.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mojácar is 4 miles from Hostal Manolo, and Vera is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hostal Manolo.
- Relaxed atmosphere, clean comfortable room. Easy parking. Close to town centre.
- Great value budget accommodation, very clean and friendly and everything worked.
Great relaxed owners/staff at the hotel. Very friendly and helpful.
Good location easy to find and within walking distance to the town centre and beach front
- The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff were very friendly. It was only a short walk into the main town centre with its array of excellent Spanish/seafood restaurants.
Good well equipped room, exceptional for the price.
Fridge, hair drier, shower, sink, toilet, bidet, wifi, TV, air conditioning
Friendly landlady despite me not speaking a word of spanish
Hostal Arco Plaza
Hostal Arco Plaza offers accommodations in Mojácar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vera is 7 miles from Hostal Arco Plaza, and San José is 30 miles away. Almeria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The owner is a very nice man who helps us a lot to understand the history of Mojacar. The room is wonderful, very Spanish, with a terrasse and a terrific view of the square and of the city.This is a very good hostel to visit Mojacar as it is situated in the very center of the village.
- In the middle of pueblo Mójacar, ideally located. Owner very friendly and fun guy.
- Incredibly great accommodation with fantastic location and great standard. Fantastic service and I will definitely go back to this place .
- The location is absolutely superb looking on to the main square. The view from our balcony was superb with the mountains and coast to be seen..
- Very friendly, spotlessly clean , beautiful room with terrace area. I could not rate this hostel any better. We normally stay in hotels but this was far nicer than some hotels we have stayed in .
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. La Esperanza offers accommodations in Mojácar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 9 miles from La Esperanza, and San José is 29 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 35 miles away.
- Fantastic pension in great location overlooking beach. The manager is really friendly and helpful. Would thoroughly recommend.
- excellant location, sea view large terrace excellent for our dog. rooms good size.very friendly staff.very good value for money paid. no charge for dog.
- Sealview. Kettlexand fridge facilities. 24 hr reception
- Central location & lovely outlook however pretty basic
- Friendly and helpful staff ,fantastic location for beach! Also don’t charge extra fro dogs!!.This is our third stay,never disappointed.
Top Guest Houses In Turre Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Turre Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Turre Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Turre Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!