10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Turquant Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Turquant Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Turquant Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Turquant Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Turquant Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Turquant Pays De La Loire:
Beaulieu La Source
Located in Saumur, Beaulieu La Source has a garden, bar, terrace, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. All rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms also offer a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms feature a closet.Beaulieu La Source offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 49 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s clear that this property is a labor of love for the owner. He has done wonderful restoration work which is still ongoing. Our room was comfortable, quiet, and clean. We loved the cozy central courtyard with a small aviary and fishpond. What a relaxing place! The morning meal featured quality baked goods with home-made jams and yoghurt. We were very pleased we chose this charming location.
Breakfeast was amazing and the host extraordinary. The
Room was beautifully decorated and clean.
- Fantastic property close to Saumur. Stayed September 2018 for a stop over. Good parking for the motorbike. Olivier was an excellent host, and could not have been more helpful. Decor was quirky and everywhere spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast excellent. Would definitely recommend.
- Very peaceful. Good breakfast. Beautifully dressed and designed.
Very friendly manager who willingy gave good recommenadtions on what to see and where to eat.
Very spacios and nicly decorated rooms.
Nice breakfastroom. And very nice breakfast, with homemade products and breads and croissants of high quality. Also very good coffee.
Beaulieu La Source is located in a quiet area. No noise, no traffic, no barking dogs.
Private (and secure) parking.
La Sterne de Loire Maison d hotes
La Sterne de Loire Maison d’hotes is an artist’s house dating from the 15th century and located in the troglodyte village of Souzay-Champigny. The rooms have views of the Loire and one of them opens onto the troglodyte castle Souzay-Champigny.This B&B has a shared lounge, a medieval kitchen and a flowered courtyard are available to guests.Chinon is 13 mi from La Sterne de Loire Maison d hotes, while Azay-le-Rideau is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- It was a great location for visiting some of the wonderful places nearby and there is so much to see locally, Our room had a view and was very comfortable. The bed very comfy and the shower was one of the best we have experienced in our travels. Having access to tea and coffee making facilites and a lounge was great. We were made to feel very much at home by our hosts who generously shared their local knowledge and made our visit very memorable.
- Quirky , beautiful old room, tastefully decorated.
- Good breakfast, lovely hosts, beautifully restored old house, very relaxing location
- Owner was very friendly, and offered to take our luggage onto our next hotel (we were on a walking trip). Trogladyte caves immediately behind the property.
- Just the place we were looking for! When we thought of a place to stay along the Loire – we imagined a place like this. Covered in history and french charm. As a bonus the family who is running it – are amazing people. Always there to help and take genuine interest in their guests and their inquiries. The place is run with green and organic in mind. They even used natural based materials for renovation. Would highly recommend!
Le Patio & Spa
One of our top picks in Saumur.Located in the center of Saumur, Le Patio & Spa is a guest house set in a renovated, 18th-century coaching inn. It is just 350 feet from Saumur Castle and 0.6 mi from the vineyard. The spa area features a hot tub and an original stone fireplace.All of the rooms have a view of the Loire River or of Saumur Castle. Each room features a desk, a TV and a seating area.A continental breakfast with fresh and local produce is served each morning on the patio. After breakfast, you can request a massage from the professional masseuse, and in the evening you can also enjoy a drink in the on-site wine bar.Free WiFi access and bicycle storage are provided. A87 Highway is a 10-minute drive away.
- The hotel is just a few steps to the center of old Saumur. Great location and a beautiful view from our room of the Loire
- The owners were amazing, helpful and accommodating. They have renovated a building built in the 1700’s into lovely rooms and apartments. It provides the feel of the past with the amenities of the present.
- Good location & cozy room & nice friendly staffs. Even we arrived late, a staff waited for us and took care of us nicely. The lady in the morning also very nice and caring.
- Great location on Loire.Rooms were wonderful totally renovated with taste .The hosts were exceptional helpful and friendly felt like family.Would highly recommend stop over
- Location, large room and bathroom, price, breakfast included, historic look of hotel, and courtyard.
Located in the Loire wine growing region, Ami Chenin dates from the 18th Century. It is just a 5-minute walk to Gratien Meyer Wine House and 1.9 mi away from Château de Saumur.Decorated in a traditional, country style, the rooms feature garden views and a fireplace. They are complete with an private bathroom.Breakfast is included in the price. Saumur center is just a 5-minute drive away, allowing easy access to restaurants and shops.Golf du Saumurois is a 15-minute drive from the property and Angers city is located 43 mi away. The A85 motorway is ideally located a 15-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet surroundings. Interesting and quirky part troglodyte dwelling.
- Ami Chenin is a facinating building. The proprietors are very pleasant and helpful (they can speak English). Very comfortable. We warmly recommend this accoaccommodation.
- Ami Chemin is an amazing place, tucked away on the edge of Saumur, you wouldn’t even know it was there. Small and secluded, a great place to spend our last night on the way back to England. Ami Chemin is a very short drive from the centre of Saumur, but far enough away to be peaceful. Our hosts were excellent, providing all that needed. Breakfast was great, fresh bread with home made jams. If you want a small personal hotel away from the hubub of the city, but close enough to visit, in a wonderful old building – this is for you.
Beautiful historical building and magnificent room. Felt so lovely and authentic with gorgeous grounds outside.
The owners were very friendly and prepared a lovely home made continental breakfast before we left.
- Comfortable bed. Good en suite. Plenty of room. Quirky character. Welcoming hosts.
Located in the countryside of Savigny-en-Veron, La Magnanerie is a B&B, which offers a flowered garden, a terrace and elegantly decorated guest rooms with exposed wooden beams. It is 6.2 mi from Chinon Castle.All of the rooms at La Magnanerie have a seating area and a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Each morning a hearty breakfast with fresh and homemade produce is served. Homemade meals can also be sampled on site if booked 48 hours in advance.You can relax in the shared living room watching TV or do wine tasting at the nearby Château de la Grille. Free WiFi is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site. Azay-le-Rideau is 16 mi away.
- This property is stunning from the moment you drive in. The flowers and garden are immaculate. The great room had lovely light, games, and lots of seating so our family group of 10 enjoyed our time there together without feeling cramped. The owner was delightful, she even allowed me to use her laundry facilities. We booked dinner there and the food was all delicious. The style and cleanliness of the rooms made it feel like we were in a very luxurious place. We all said we wished we were staying for a week instead of just a night.
- The people were warm and friendly. Facilities perfect and grounds beautiful
- Breakfast was classic french…crepes,cheese,meats,breads & pastries all served with great espresso and tea. Lovely. The proprietors were amazing and gracious. Went above and beyond by personally delivering a credit card left behind to next destination some 30 minutes away! Incredible service to the extreme!
- Wonderful place. Host was charming and terrific. Absolutely lovely, beautifully presented breakfasts. Room was large, stylish with great, modern roomy bathroom.
- The room and whole Chambre d’hote was decorated and maintained to the very highest standard.
Les Suites du Chateau de Candes
Located in the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Park, Les Suites du Château de Candes offers a seasonal swimming pool in the garden, a terrace and luggage room. Saumur with its famous château is 7.5 mi away.All suites feature a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and an private bathroom. The kitchenette includes an oven, refrigerator and microwave.The Château de Candes-Saint-Martin is only 150 feet away and Chinon is a 20-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free public parking at a location nearby.
No reviews yet.
Château Bouvet Ladubay
Château Bouvet Ladubay is set in a 1.5 hectare park and features a heated swimming pool, a patio and traditional, French décor. It is in the heart of Saumur Wine Region, the town is located just 1.6 mi away.Decorated with parquet flooring, the rooms feature views of the park, Château de Saumur or the patio. They are complete with private bathroom and some offer a furnished terrace.A continental breakfast is included in the price and is served in the large dining room, which is decorated with antique furniture and rich colors.Château de Brézé and Fontevraud Abbey are located a 20-minute drive from the property and guests can also visit Château de Montgeoffroy, 22 mi away. Free WiFi is available in some of the rooms and free parking is possible on site.
- A place to stay for a very unusual memory! Our room in the chateau (Agathe) was very expansive and had very high ceilings; it was cool without air conditioning. Bed very comfortable; huge bathroom. The grounds are rambling and very close to old town Saumur, restaurants and wine tasting. The breakfast was traditional continential but ample. The hosts were extremely kind, helpful and enthusiastic.
- Location great. Staff personable and helpful. Swimming pool great in the record heat wave. Beautiful old mansion.
- Breakfast was a continental breakfast of breads, yogurt, cereal, juice, fruit, coffee/tea, and cheese. IT was a beautiful location, comfortable beds, and amazing spacious rooms. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Suites are a great value for friends staying together, to share a bathroom and still have some privacy.
- Everything about this stay was heavenly! Next time I will go earlier in the fall so I can swim in the pool.
- Everything was great. Beautiful little castle with a pool. Perfect to relax and enjoy Saumur
Château de la Ronde
Set in a 16404 ft² park, this 17th-century castle is located in Vivy, in the Loire Valley. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, free internet access and free private parking.Château de la Ronde offers luxury accommodations with a private bathroom and seating area with an LCD TV.The continental breakfast is made with fresh products and is served either in the dining room or in the garden.For an extra charge, guests can access the onsite hot tub and sauna.Château de la Ronde is 4.3 mi from Saumur and its castle and shops. You are invited to visit the vineyards of the region or see a show at Le Cadre Noir Horse Riding School.
- Everything ,from the grounds to the beautifully appointed rooms. This elegant spot, in the midst of the Loire Valley, was a find. Our thanks to the wonderful attention given to us by Claire, the lady of the Château!
- The decor was gorgeous, the amenities such as coffee, tea, toiletries, cold drinks were awesome. The breakfast was full of fresh fruits, fantastic breads and croissants, fresh juice and delicious coffee. Our son thought he was a King in his chambers!
- Perfect host at a beautiful chateau in a magnificent region!
- Absolutely stunning place tucked away about 10 minutes from Saumur and within striking distance of the Loire trail from Angers up to Tours. Clare the host is absolutely wonderful and made us feel very at home, she has decorated a number of beautiful and very generously appointed suites. Breakfast served outside in the garden was a real highlight, delicious fruits and pastries under the sun! We would love to return when next in the area 🙂
- Pristine, stunning interior and spacious! Claire the hostess is so lovely and welcoming!
Set in renovated manor originally built in the 17th century, Manoir d’Orbé is a traditional-style guest house with a furnished terrace in its garden. Montreuil-Bellay Castle is a 10-minute drive away and bikes are at guests’ disposal.The uniquely-decorated rooms have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. You will enjoy the garden or courtyard view.The continental breakfast can be served in the colorful dining room or the terrace. It includes French pastries, jams and hot drinks. Local products can be bought on site.A washing machine and ironing facilities are here, at guests’ disposal. You can also use free Wi-Fi access, available throughout.The property is located 13 mi from Loudun and 11 mi from Thouars. The city of Doué-la-Fontaine is a 13 mi away.
- The hosts were very helpful. The dinner and wine were excellent value.
- This property is of exceptional quality and the French owners more than accommodating. This is luxury at it’s best with attention to the smallest detail included. We were made to feel very welcome and everything is of the highest standard. Rooms are large and luxurious with use of the garden, which is delightful. Breakfasts are delicious with home made jams and cakes, as well as the usual baguettes and croissants. There is also use of a small room with fridge/freezer, microwave and sink unit.
- Beautiful accommodation with excellent facilities. The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful and provided quality food.
Very peaceful location and welcoming proprietor. Beautifully presented breakfast.
We would stay there again.
- L accueil Le petit déjeuner dans le jardin. Le confort et la décoration des chambres.
The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.The rooms in La Seignère are equipped with an electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while some have a pool view. At La Seignère rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Seignère has a sun terrace. Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saumur, like hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 48 miles from La Seignère.
Wonderful chateau that has been completely revamped for comfort. Spectacularly friendly hosts. Great breakfast: fresh bread, pastries, jams, cereal, cakes, ….
Very stylish throughput; large rooms (up a couple of flights of stairs); very quiet.
Definitely the nicest place we stayed during our week-long Loire valley trip.
- We enjoyed the breakfast and talking with our hostess
- Great bedroom, charming grounds in a relaxing setting, owners were available , helpful and friendly. The bathroom and shower was great!;
- Gorgeous property, great pool and lounge area to relax after sightseeing. We had the suite which was spacious and very well appointed.
- Beautiful building, large room, large comfortable bed, interior design is contemporary but sympathetic to building.very clean, immaculate in reality, excellent breakfast, calming ambient music, attentive owners without being intrusive, and a 5 min drive on empty road to centre.overall, 5 stars..
- Wonderful chateau that has been completely revamped for comfort. Spectacularly friendly hosts. Great breakfast: fresh bread, pastries, jams, cereal, cakes, ….
Top Guest Houses In Turquant Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Turquant Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!